⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Página 2 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 2 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Laughing I like Myra...
Oh, I'm so excited to have more lovey dovey moments with Pip and Garette! :giggle:
Briadah

Briadah

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 2 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Chapter 6: Garette

But before I go to the store I have to meet Rob at the Model Agency. Seems like he's got something important to tell me.
"That girl is golden. I've already got 5 offers for her next appearance. You gotta get her to accept them!" The talent hunting Rob says. He's the reason that I even became this famous. "She told me it was a one time thing. I don't think she'll accept any of them." I say truthfully. "But she looked happy when I gave her the money." Rob says. Of course she'd be happy. It might be 5 times her salary at the store.
"Oh come on! It's every girl's dream to be famous and pretty. Just ask her anyway. And try not to take no for an answer. Like I did for you." And then he just showed me his most widest smile. I remember those days. He was so persistent. And he won. And so I catch a cab to the store.
Anyway, I've got to figure out a way for Pip to say yes. And also try to change the awkward atmosphere between us. But that girl is so familiar. Who is she?
And Rob might be right about her being an amazing model. The second she came on set with her outfit...my heart stopped. She was so beautiful. So full of authority and strength. So mysterious. Very much like her normal self actually. But I didn't expect her to look so good. I got to see the photograph before editing and I couldn't get my eyes off her. Her piercing eyes and just so ... angry. It worked well with the theme. She's giving me a run for my money.
And I also, her eyes are so cat like and dark. Kinda like the eyes on that girl at school.
"Oh. My. God." I snap my fingers so loudly, the cabbie looks at me like I had something to say. I say,"Sorry. It's nothing." And he continues driving and soon, I reach, hand over the money and run inside the store. She has to be there.
"Aaah" I pant, "Where's Pip?" I ask the lady managing the counter today.
"She's in the employees room." she looks dazed. She probably recognizes me and doesn't tell me I'm not allowed back there.
"Thanks." I run to the back of the store and crash through the door. I'm so excited! I can barely stand still.
"Garette, my man!" Mac comes up to me give me a high 5 but I just hug him, making it really awkward. I let go and grab hold of Pip's slender shoulder's and she looks flustered. And those cat eyes on me.
"You're Priscilla! From school!" I shout.
"Uh oh." Mac says and Pip isn't blinking.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 8:18 pm

I'm sensing an awesome story......TIME TO READ!!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Abr 09, 2015 7:35 pm

adanwlal escribió:I'm sensing an awesome story......TIME TO READ!!
Yayyyyy!!! Laughing
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Briadah escribió:
adanwlal escribió:I'm sensing an awesome story......TIME TO READ!!
Yayyyyy!!! Laughing
WAHOOYA!!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Abr 11, 2015 10:52 am

Chapter 7: Pip

Oh poo! He got to know. Well I've been prepared for this day since the first time I met him. So I looked at him for a few seconds to see if he had any doubts about what said. Even if there was a speck of doubt I would've lied to him and convinced him he had the wrong girl. But he looked so sure. And he was right. So I finally tore my gaze away from him and looked at Mac. I shrugged at him and said,"I win." And he came over and handed me 10 bucks. Now Garette's looked surprised.
"So you guys had a bet about this too?"
"Yup. I bet that you would find out about me before the week was up. But the loser over there-" I aim my thumb at Mac,"-said it would be a month."
"Why do you always win!" Mac moans.
"Oh! By the way,wanna see me win again?" I tell him with a mischievous smile spreading my face.
"You wouldn't." he gave me a deadly look.
"I would." I smiled devilishly again and turned to Garette,"Garette, Mac is the student-" in the background Mac is yelling,"Nooooooooooooooooooooo-" But I continued,"-counsel president." Looks like Garette's gone through a lot of surprises lately. Especially yesterday night at his dressing room.
"You don't play fair!" Mac whines and piles the next 10 bucks on my palm.
"All's fair in love and war." I chuckled.
"Yeah...love." Garette's lips were slightly upturned. What does he have in mind now? It's not enough that he has to see me in my underwear. I'm still a bit perplexed about it and I barely got any sleep because of it but I've planned to let it go and try to act normal. Like Garette is. Sorta.
Mac spoke first,"So..."
"How the hell are YOU the Pres? That quiet ghost like thing that walks through the corridors?" Garette yells. And we laugh.
"Can't believe we're the same person huh?"
"Yathink?" I say. I got to know almost immediately actually. On the first day we worked together, he called me by name before I even told him. I knew that second.
"Never. You're the commerce topper,the nerdy pres and the idiot who eats his Pringles with rice?" Garette says.
"Yup, and by the way. It's really tasty." Mac nods.
Well, Mac really is the male version of me at school. Glasses, invisible, clumsy and his hair plastered to head with a very lame side split. He buttons his uniform shirt completely even though he doesn't wear a tie. He's always got his economics book under his arms. He is also very hard to talk to in school, whereas he just doesn't shut up at the store. So basically we don't talk to each other at school but we are a close knit outside. At school, his only friend is the vice president, a cute guy who's too short for his age, and me.
In his casuals, he wears this worn out beanie that covers his forehead and make his fringes look prickly. And I think he works out a bit. He's always wearing a sleeveless tee with khaki shorts. And I'm not sure if he's been wearing the pair for a month now or if he has identical one's at home. So basically, he looks like he's going to the beach everyday.
"So why do you do it?" Garette asks us over a coffee."The whole alter egos thing?"
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  adanwlal Sáb Abr 11, 2015 5:13 pm

YES!!! IT"S TIME!! ANOTHER CHAPTER!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Chapter 8: Pip

"Because I like it." I began and ended.
Pause.
"I don't get it." Garette scratched his head. We laughed.
"Ok ok, I'll elaborate. I like being different. Break the mold. Think out of the box. I've seen girls and guys having the same goals and dreams and it just seems...stupid.
Try to look pretty and attractive- To them I ask,why not just be yourself?
Get the whole school to be your friend- I'm sorry but you're only gonna disappoint yourself.
Get a boyfriend or a girlfriend. And it wouldn't hurt if he was a model/celebrity-" I wink at Garette and we laugh again, but I come back to my point so that I don't forget, "-But is it so bad to be alone?
You're gonna travel through life alone and sure, you should make friends but are you gonna bring them along too. Don't they have their life to spend? The only thing I believe that a person should be is smart and hardworking and at their core, to be a good human being. Just survive."
I breathe out. Mac and Garette claps for me. I felt my ears burning again. I've never told that to anyone before. Garette looks really amazed and impressed...and suddenly I get an image of him in a towel. WHY!!??
"Well enough about me." I lower my head to hide my embarrassed face. "What about you Mac?" Garette asked.
"Oh me? My parents. They want me to study super well. So they say I can do whatever I want to do outside school. But inside, I have to be a model student. And I plan on being one too. I need to get into a good college after all." and then he smirks at Garette,"And it's better than having trailing girls behind me." I and Mac laugh at Garette- who looks like he's going to hide under the table from embarrassment.
Garette looks pissed now,"Hey stop picking on me." but his voice came out whiny.
"Not possible buddy." Mac says.
Slowly the conversation went back to me.
"Hey how is it that you have so many piercings? Your parents aren't against it?" Mac asks me.
"Well my mom was very cool with it. She got a piercing in high school so she said it's okay if I wanted one too. But I think this will be my last one", I pointed at my lip piercing."I'm scared I'll not get a single job interview when I grow older." I chuckle, though I was serious. "My parents are very cool. They even encouraged me to get a boyfriend." We laugh again. It stings that especially Mac laughs.
"Oh, look at the time. I gotta go!" Mac said and gives a chest bump to Garette and a kiss on my head and runs out. My ears are burning again.
"Well, I guess I'd better go too." I tell Garette hoping I won't be alone and have to talk about 'that' incident. But he says,"Wait, I'll take you home." Damn you!
"So..." Garette tries to strike up a conversation as we walk on the quiet street,"You like Mac." The coffee I was drinking from my paper cup went to the wrong pipe and I was gagging and coughing there for some time. Garette comes and rubs my back and I straighten up really reflexively. I don't like touch. Luckily he jumps back before my head hit his nose.
"Oh my God! That's so not true!" I finally said with a croaky voice.
"Really? Because I see the way you look at him." He smiles.
I feel angry and unusually hot. So I shout in the empty street.
"And what 'look' might that be!?"
Pause.
"Longing"

Última edición por Briadah el Miér Abr 15, 2015 12:10 pm, editado 1 vez
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  adanwlal Mar Abr 14, 2015 11:52 pm

OMG!!!! cheers cheers Another chapter!!! :dance_with_me:
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba