⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Página 8 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 8 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Jul 06, 2015 11:44 am

Chapter 22:Garette

Oh my god I wanna kiss her so badly!
Ok ok, act cool. You're doing great. Just sit down normally and begin conversation.
"So..." and stop.
"So..." she says back.
Do not think about it. Do not think think how close we are sitting together. Do not... Oh wait, she's talking.
"Do you remember that time when I bet 20 dollars that you will fall for a girl before the month is up.(Chapter 10)" she says with her usual bass-y voice.
"Oh yeah...completely forgot about that." I said.
"Well, guess what. Today is the 30th of June and it's 12:00 pm. Just one more minute for me to lose my bet." she says, clearly frustrated. She combs through her hair when she's pissed.
"And you're absolutely sure I've not fallen for anyone?" I say playfully, trying to mess with her. The look on her face is priceless. Her eyes go wide and her mouth is slightly ajar.
"Wait!" she's pointing her finger at me and slaps my shoulder when I start laughing.
"Ok, so tell me, who did you think I'd most probably fall for?" I ask.
"I dunno...for a long time I didn't see you with one girl in particular for a long time and then came Annalise and Molly." Pip smirks.
"Annalise and Molly!? What's up with those choic-" My mouth was suddenly cupped with one of Pip's hand. I removed her hand slowly and asked,"What happened?"
She's squinting at her watch. It's dark.
And she finally speaks,"5...4...3...2..." counting the seconds of her defeat.
I say frustrated,"Uh I can't wait for another second!"
And I kiss her.
I have her hair in between my fingers. Her soft nape in my other hand. She's so vulnerable. But she's draining all of my strength. Why was she my only weakness? The only girl who could give my heart a thorough beating. And a warmth like no other. I didn't want to stop, but I had to. Before my heart exploded.
I let go and looked at her with a frown. I didn't know why I felt anger of all emotions. Probably because she wasn't mine.
"Why..." she began.
"Because I did fall in love." I said and left.
Briadah

Briadah

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 8 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Mar Jul 07, 2015 11:25 am

YES!!!!!! OMG THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Jul 08, 2015 10:46 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Miér Jul 08, 2015 4:05 pm

What?!? It's the greatest miracle of all! They finally kissed!!!
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Sep 28, 2015 7:58 am

Chapter 23:Pip

I don't know what to do. I mean I do like him but ... I don't know. I like him but...It goes against everything I've believed in. I never liked dating. The very notion of it seemed wrong. Now I can't stop thinking about him and every time I do, my ears go red. But the heart wants what it wants.
At school,
"Priscilla, can I talk to you in the council room?" the nerd alter ego of Mac come to me.
"Yes." I follow.

"Ahh, I can finally be myself." He says loosening his tie. It was early in the morning and the room was empty.
"So what did you want to talk about?" I say, still standing. I was so tired.
"Gloomy?"
"Lil bit."
"Why?"
"Some one likes me."
"And why is that a sad thing?"
"Because love is concept I didn't believe in."
"And now?"
"I don't know!" I whine and sit right next to him and hold onto my knees. He puts his arm around me and says.
"Ok, hypothetically, what would you do if he just came up to you right now in this room and no one else was there?"
"Huh? Oh my god! Is he here?!" I look around and freak out.
"No I'm the only on here," he laughs.
"What if he heard me!?" I try to stop panicking.
"Whatever. Any way. Tell me."
"I don't know. I wish I could talk to him alone." I mumble.
As if on cue, Garette comes in. He only sees me and his eyes go wide. His hand still on the door knob.
Mac tells him to come in. He does, slowly.
And then Mac bolts! He bangs the door shut and locks us in.
God I'm so gullible.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Sep 28, 2015 8:34 am

Chapter 24:Pip

"Oh come on!" I whine more, lifting my hands up in the air. And then-
Total. Silence.
"So..."
"So..."
I wish I could see his thoughts in speech bubbles.
"Okay this is ridiculous!" I come closer to him threateningly. But don't go too close. The sun coming from the windows just looks so beautiful on his pale skin. And my eyesight directly goes to his lips. Focus girl.
"Was that kiss real? Did it mean what I think it means? Or were you just playing with me?"
"Of course that kiss was real! And I told you! I did fall in love!" He come closer,"With you." more calm now. "But I know you think being in a relationship is stupid because it's not real. But maybe you don't think it's real because you've not had anyone to share it with."
Pause.
"Maybe I do!" I shout. "Maybe I do..." softly. I hang my head and study the floor.
I hear footsteps and it's closing in. And he aggressively holds my shoulders (but it doesn't hurt) and pushes me on a wall and kisses me hard. And I kiss him back.
I realize, there was always some sort of chemistry from the very start. Hate turns to Love.
But there is one problem.
I have to leave the modeling industry.

Última edición por Briadah el Lun Sep 28, 2015 9:32 am, editado 1 vez
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Sep 28, 2015 9:05 am

Chapter 25:Pip

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!" All of us yell. I invited all her old friends and even paid for their travel expenses. Nana was a whopping 85 years old, and I was finally done with my modeling career.
I remember it like it was yesterday. Oh wait. It was.
"Do you have to? You made a lot of good money yunno." Mac says after I break the news to  both of them.
"I know but my dreams are so much more different." I say to them while holding hands with Garette at the shop. We are officially dating.
"What is it? What do you want to become?" Garette asks me.
"I want to become a computer engineer."
They look so confused.
"You see, the reason I don't see my parents that often is because they are traveling salesmen. They don't have a stable job and wanted me to have a sorta normal life. So they sent me here. They love me and they are working hard for me, so I want to work hard for them. The leftover money from nana's is going to them. And I'm going to try my level best to get that scholarship. Plus I like computers. It's interesting."
"Wow. I guess we're all rooting for you." Garette squeezes my hand lightly.

Última edición por Briadah el Lun Sep 28, 2015 9:44 am, editado 2 veces
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Sep 28, 2015 9:24 am

Chapter 26: Pip

It's been 2 years since I've passed out of college. I already have a stable job and am well settled. My colleagues are very nosy though.
"Hey Pip, isn't this you on the cover of a magazine from 7 years ago? And you still look great. Wow. I didn't know you were a model once." Betty keeps on talking.
"Yeah, I did what I had to. Hey did you finish this report I tol-" i tried to distract her.
"And who's this guy next to you? His name was some some Ga-"
"Garette." I still keep on typing on the computer while some one else keeps talking.
"Oh yeah, Garette Mendel. I had a poster of him on my wall when I was younger. I still see him on tv occasionally. I think he's doing some campaign and charity for the starving children of USA. One state at a time. Cool huh?"
"Yup." I kept on with the tippy-tappy on the keyboard. But I can't keep this smile in for long. She has to leave.
"Betty I need that report. NOW." I say with stern tone. But I want to laugh out loud, so badly.
"K, poopy pants. Oh, wait. One more question." she says before she leaves.
I sigh.
"What is it?"
"Do you guys still keep contact? Do you know him well?" she asks shyly.
"That's two questions. And yes we do keep contact and yes I know him well...because we're married." I show her my ring and point at my kid's picture on my desk. Her face was priceless.
"Now, go get my reports!"

Última edición por Briadah el Lun Sep 28, 2015 10:10 am, editado 1 vez
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Sep 28, 2015 9:29 am

I know it seems like I was trying to end this story fast...because I was. Sorry.
I wanted to focus my complete attention to another story I've started writing in another site. I'll post whatever I write there here too...if I can.
So far thank you for following this crappy story Very Happy

Shout Out to Musa_Eyre! Love you soooooooooooooo muccchhhhh :like: :like:
You're the only reason I wanted to write this story. So thank you!!!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 8 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba