⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Página 5 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 5 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Musa_Eyre escribió:Pip! Why didn't you slap him? Garette! Why didn't you kick him out of the bus?
Laughing
Briadah

Briadah

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 5 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Mar Abr 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Uh oh... What did you do...?
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Mayo 02, 2015 9:45 am

Actually up until this point I had the story written down. Now I'll just have to freestyle it and hope it will turn out to be good.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Mayo 02, 2015 10:14 am

Chapter 15: Pip

I look at Garette and think miserable, Why does she think I like him! The guy that has seen me at all my worst times. That time I was about to be molested, me half naked, and finding about my one-sided love for Mac. Sure I'm grateful for saving me and he's a very valuable friend but I don't like him that way.
"God, Mac falls asleep in a matter of seconds and he snores so loudly. And I wanted to sleep so badly too. Why oh why-" he whines and covers his face with both his hands. No words come out of his mouth.
And he's slowly falling.
I catch him and tell the others that Garette and I would come back in 20 minutes. Enough time to take a power nap. And so I drag his heavy body and take him to my cabin. I lay him on Shiki's bed but it was a struggle and he was out cold. So I first put his arms around my neck and make sure his body is facing me. So basically, he's hugging me. Then I fall onto the bed with him attached to me. Plan success. Now all I have to do is get his arms off me and I'm home free. But his grip is so tight even when he's sleeping. I try my hardest to pry him off me and pray that no one comes through that door. It would obviously give someone a wrong impression.
Anyway I finally give up and bite his ear. He wakes up with a shudder, and sees me lying on top of him. I finally shake off his hands and stand up to leave.
"You fell asleep and I tried to put you to bed. But you're grip around my neck was too tight. So I woke you up. And I'll wake you up in 15 minutes, so sleep up." I say and am about to leave before he grabs my hand and pulls me to the bed. He pats on the bed and I sit near his head. Then he lays his head on my lap and holds my hand and goes to sleep.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Dom Mayo 03, 2015 4:01 am

Briadah escribió:Actually up until this point I had the story written down. Now I'll just have to freestyle it and hope it will turn out to be good.

No, that's not what I meant. I meant what did Pip do?
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Dom Mayo 03, 2015 4:03 am

Briadah escribió:Chapter 15: Pip

I look at Garette and think miserable, Why does she think I like him! The guy that has seen me at all my worst times. That time I was about to be molested, me half naked, and finding about my one-sided love for Mac. Sure I'm grateful for saving me and he's a very valuable friend but I don't like him that way.
"God, Mac falls asleep in a matter of seconds and he snores so loudly. And I wanted to sleep so badly too. Why oh why-" he whines and covers his face with both his hands. No words come out of his mouth.
And he's slowly falling.
I catch him and tell the others that Garette and I would come back in 20 minutes. Enough time to take a power nap. And so I drag his heavy body and take him to my cabin. I lay him on Shiki's bed but it was a struggle and he was out cold. So I first put his arms around my neck and make sure his body is facing me. So basically, he's hugging me. Then I fall onto the bed with him attached to me. Plan success. Now all I have to do is get his arms off me and I'm home free. But his grip is so tight even when he's sleeping. I try my hardest to pry him off me and pray that no one comes through that door. It would obviously give someone a wrong impression.
Anyway I finally give up and bite his ear. He wakes up with a shudder, and sees me lying on top of him. I finally shake off his hands and stand up to leave.
"You fell asleep and I tried to put you to bed. But you're grip around my neck was too tight. So I woke you up. And I'll wake you up in 15 minutes, so sleep up." I say and am about to leave before he grabs my hand and pulls me to the bed. He pats on the bed and I sit near his head. Then he lays his head on my lap and holds my hand and goes to sleep.

Come on! Kiss already!!!
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Mayo 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Chapter 16: Garette

So after that short but blissful nap we got back to work. The photographer also wanted to take us near the lake as well. It was a summer catalog after all. But the lake scene would be taken the next day. And so everyone packed up and went to their cabins, tired and beat. But all I could think about was Pip. She's been etched into my mind since I've met her. Since I've touched her.
It's dark out now and the cool air beckons me outside. I grab a hoodie lying on my bed and tell Mac that I'm gonna take a walk outside.
I feel so serene and the breeze feels like it could take away my insecurities and sorrows. I wish Pip was right next to me with her hand in mine and her head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.
Woah! Did I just admit that?
Well it doesn't matter because she completely detests me and not to mention she's pining for Mac. Anyway.
I saw a car coming into the camping area and I knew who she was. And I knew how the peace and quiet of this establishment was gonna be a matter of the past. I saw Pip, Mac and the others spilling out of their cabins and and saw Rob run towards the car and wait for the model to come out. And she did. And without even looking at Rob she launched herself at me.
"Annalise." I said with a painful smile.
"Gary Baby!" she kissed me multiple times on my cheeks and didn't let go of me the rest of the evening.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Mayo 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Chapter 17: Pip

"So these are my friends, Pip, your co-model and this is Mac. He's Pip's manager." Garette introduced us even though I didn't want him to. She said hi without even looking at us and dragged him to wherever her highness wanted him to go to.
I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about her. I mean look at the way she's draped herself all over his sorry carcass. Personal space was super important to me. I guess that's why I feel this way. Hopefully she won't jump onto me next.
Soon Rob came over to me and said,"Pip, you'll have to bunk with Annalise and Shiki tonight. Though, a word of warning, try not to scream and also, make sure Shiki doesn't go mad either."
"What?" I'm bewildered.
"G'night" he winks and gives me a melancholy smile.
Uh oh.

X---------------X
In the cabin,
"Shiki, I'd like to sleep on your bed." Annalise looms over tiny Shiki.
"Bu-but you're bed seems perfectly fine and it's the same height. Just put a sheet over it and pillows." Is what I thought Shiki would say. But nuh uh.
"Absolutely not, I'm not budging." Shiki said with hostility in her tone and that cutesy voice turned to a bass killer one. I guess this is what Rob said about her madness. Annalise just looks over her and both of them have this killer aura around them. And I need to do something about it.
"Umm, Annalise, why don't you take my bed. It's all prepped and ready to go." I say with a shrill voice.
Annalise looks up and contemplates about it for a moment. She nods sharply and climbs up and switches off the lights before I could prep my bed.
Great.
Well, I just went out the door and thought, eh...maybe I'll spend sometime with the boys in their cabin. And when I come back, after both the princesses are asleep, I'll switch on the lights and make my bed.
But when I went to the boys cabin, I made the mistake of not knocking on the door before I entered, because there they were, shirtless. I shut the door almost immediately and tried to stop blushing. After a few mumblings and thuds inside the cabin, Mac came and asked me to come in.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Miér Mayo 20, 2015 3:41 pm

I'm back!

GARY BABY?!?!?!
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba