⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Página 4 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 4 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Lun Abr 20, 2015 11:41 am

School.... Sports Day... Homework....Ugh.... I'm active in DA though. I just hop in & out using a phone.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 4 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Chapter 11: Garette

I was back at the store. "Hey, you guys done with your shift?" I asked.
"Yeah almost. 10 minutes." Mac hollered. Pip was stacking cans of beans into this huge pyramid.
"Woohoo! Summer Vacation!" Mac yells. And so we went to the next door coffee shop and Mac and I were busy talking, while Pip was writing something on a tissue. Looked like random numbers.
"Hey Priscilla,-"
"It's Pip." she corrected me.
"What's that you're writing?"
She looks at me and groans."It's my gammie's birthday soon and I wanna get her something special. But my goal is a little more than 6 months my salary. I've saved 4 months of my salary but it's really hard to make anymore money in that limited time." She shows us the paper where she calculated all the expenses.
"How much time do you have?" Mac asks.
"3 weeks more. It's hopeless. I'll never make it in time." she says.
Mac offers to lend his salary too. But Pip says she prefers earning it and adds that she could never borrow money from him because he was saving up for college.
All of us sit in silence but I've got an idea, and maybe she'll finally agree.
"So...Rob says he's got a lotta offers for you-" I slowly wade into the water.
"No!" she says."It's not for me."
"Ah, come on! You're really good at it and more importantly the money looks like it'll definitely come in handy. You'll able to buy you're gammie that present in not time and less effort."
"I'm not sure." She's thinking.
"Just take up 5 shoots and after that quit. It's you're wish."
She's still thinking. I can almost see the pros and cons list she's making in her head. After 2 minutes she says,'When do I start?"
Meanwhile-during all of this, Mac hasn't said a word-until now.
"What are you guys talking about?"
Pip and I laugh. Though I still don't forget the bet we made a week ago.

Última edición por Briadah el Miér Abr 22, 2015 2:39 pm, editado 1 vez
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Musa_Eyre escribió:School.... Sports Day... Homework....Ugh.... I'm active in DA though. I just hop in & out using a phone.
Oh! We have sports day in November. Funny.
Oh I forgot DA! I'll check it.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Miér Abr 22, 2015 2:44 pm

November??? Isn't that late??

Oh, it's okay. I haven't posted much.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Abr 24, 2015 8:53 am

Chapter 12: Pip

"Yes Pip, I've got offers for 2 lingerie shots, one deodorant billboard ad, one toothpaste TV ad, and 3 clothing catalogs." Rob lists out.
"Absolutely no lingerie shots!" Garette yells.
Awkward silence spreads through the whole room. I'm grinning so hard right now.
"I agree with him." I say, to relieve him of his embarrassment,"And I want my own manager. And I've got someone in mind." I tell them both.
"Alright. Just tell him to call me on this number." he hands over his business card. I nod and get my phone ready to call Mac. He always liked handling money and I couldn't think of anyone better.
Soon a week passed by and I had done the deodorant ad and the 2 catalogs. I couldn't believe I was on a billboard already. Man, they work fast.
"So, how does it feel like to be celebrity?" Garette hold his fist towards me like a mike. "Meh." I say truthfully. It's good that most people don't recognize me that much. And I haven't told anyone either.
"So I heard that you got the A&F offer. Yeah, their taking us to a camping site for the catalog shoot."
"Wait. Did you just say 'us'?" I'm alarmed.
"Yup, I landed it too." Garette smiles with all his teeth. God, he's so quirky.
"Oh cool." I say unexcited.
"Hey!" Garette whines.
"I'm sorry. It's just that you never know what may creep up on you - Bears, bugs, poison ivy, Mac." I giggle and look at Mac, who's stuffing his face with a corn dog. We were at the park today. Garette and I were on the swings while Mac was sitting on those kid's rock-a-by-horses.
"Wow, you make camp sound like fun." Garette says. Sarcasm dripping through every word."Whatever. All that you have to remember is we are all coming and it's gonna be so much of fun. It's a 3 day trip and it's near a lake. Campfire, here we come." Garette looks so excited. Maybe I should share the enthusiasm. Or nah!
(Oh no. I think I'm watching too many vines. My name might as well be Jeff.)
And so a day later, we are on the bus to Never land.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Vie Abr 24, 2015 10:07 am

Oh, poor Pip.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Chapter 13: Garette

"The bus ride was fine, until you started snoring!" Pip screams at Mac.
"At least he wasn't sleeping on your shoulder." I tell Pip.
Mac asks,"What's wrong with that bro?"
"Do you know that you drool? We might as well call you Leaky Faucet." I say.
"Or just Leaky." Pip grins.
And so we step out of the bus and all of us just stretch. My butt was so numb. It's nice to have friends. Makes the whole thing more bearable.
"So this is the location of your shoot. Obviously we will have to stay over night and we will assign you guys some cabins. It's already sun down. Oh, and we already have one of your co-models here- everybody meet Shiki Hiro." Rob says as he opens the door, And there she is, looking so beautiful and comfy on a sofa. She's covered in a bedspread in front of the TV. She stands up with a smile and hugs all of us. Of course Mac looks like he's about to faint and Pip just looks scared. I'm sure she's having mixed feelings about her. She's so sweet that no one could hate her but she's also her love rival. Shiki soon starts mingling with us and it's like we've been friends forever. We ate our dinner on this big table but I saw Mac glance at Pip.
"So now that you're all acquainted, pick your rooms." Rob pointed at the 2 cabins from the window. "In each cabin, there is a bunk bed and a a few plastic chairs. It also has an attached bathroom. It's not much but it will do." This place was ancient but it was cleaned well. The girls went to their cabins and Mac and I went to ours. Hopefully he wouldn't start snoring before I fell asleep.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Dom Abr 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Pip! Why didn't you slap him? Garette! Why didn't you kick him out of the bus?
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Chapter 14: Pip

Aah! Why did Shiki have to be such a sweetie? Mac was right to fall in love with her. Anyway Shiki chose the lower bunk and I carefully climbed onto the top.
"So Shiki, do you like anyone?" I say as I lay on my bed.
"Hmm, well no...not really." her cute and sweet voice makes mine sound like a guy. A baritone. I know I like Mac but I really want to set him up with her. Mixed feelings.
"Yeah, so how did you guys become friends?" she asks.
"Well Mac and I work at a convenience store and somehow we bumped into Garette. Garette helped me get into modeling. And I asked Mac to be my manager. And it's been like that ever since."
"So you're not dating anyone?"
"No, and I guess, the truth is - I don't really want to be in a relationship. It's work. And I think I've already got enough on my plate." And I really did believe that.
"Yeah. You're right. But don't you like ANYONE?" she presses on in the dead of night.
"Well, I guess I kinda do, but...he doesn't know it yet."
"Aww, sweetie. Well then, I'll try to help you get closer to him." she says cheerfully.
"What!?" I sit up, shaking the rickety bed.
"Yeah, I'll totally help."
"You will?" I'm so shocked. It's a dream come true.
"Yeah. Totally. Well, good night." she says.
I say,"Good night" without even thinking. I lay my head slowly on my pillow and recap the whole conversation in my head. That's when I realized,
"Wait, Shiki, how do you know it's Mac?" I ask. But I was too late. She was already dreaming about unicorns and rainbows and breathing so slowly. She slept. And so did I, confused as hell.

X--------------------X
Next Day-
Mac and Garette were drinking coffee when we came out of our cabin.
"Beautiful morning eh guys?" Shiki chirps. They both smile, though Garette looks like crap. His handsome beautiful face looked tired. Good job Mac.
Shiki gets her cup and grabs on to Mac's arm,"Hey Mac I've got something to show you! Let's go!" and she pulls him away. But she looks back and winks at me. I look at Garette and realize what I've done. Uh oh.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba