⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Página 7 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 7 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Jun 15, 2015 2:07 pm

I can't believe I wrote so much for chapter 19.

Ice huh? Not bad. Let's see...mwahahahaha....

No, I use the paint tool sai in my computer. Though I'd like to buy a graphic tablet soon. Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 7 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Jun 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Chapter 20: Garette

Now it was time for work. First it was the individual photo shoots and I was first. Pip, I heard, would be last. Because they probably thought the rookie would take too much of their time, but the truth is she models like she eats. Fast. And her shots are always perfect and to the point. But you can't under estimate Annalise or Shiki either. How else are they the most demanded teen models?
Today we were modeling for the catalog's swim wear. I finished mine soon enough. I mean how hard is it to change into a couple of shorts? I wonder how the girls are doing. I mean bikinis and one pieces look really hard to wear. Annalise and Shiki finished their shots too, though the only person I wanted to see was Pip. And there she is.
"It's okay, you don't have to be shy." I see Molly tell, I'm guessing Pip, who was still inside the changing/makeup room. "Annalise and Shiki went in their bikinis." she tries reasoning with her outside. I see Molly holding Pip's wrist and trying to pull her outside. Pip says,"Bu-but I've never worn anything like this before!" and is pulled out. She's covered herself in a towel.
"Oh come on!" Molly gets pissed, and pulls her all the way near the lake where the next scene is going to be shot and pulls at her towel. "Come on, you're wasting time." Molly hurries. But Pip is stronger,"No, my parents will be ashamed of me."
Now I interfere.
"Ms.Molly, wait." I tell her and remove her hand from Pip's towel. Mac comes to my side as support."If she can't do it, then she can't. And not to mention, if you do force her and her pictures come in the catalog, her parents have every right to take legal action against our company. And not to mention, you don't want to destroy a girl's life do you?" Molly stands quiet for some time and apologizes,"I'm sorry Ms.Pip. I just didn't want to disappoint my superiors...who is coming our way now." Rob approaches.
"What's wrong here. The photographers are getting restless." Rob asks irritatedly.
"It's my fault." Pip says immediately,"I can't model in this bikini, or any bikini for that matter. My parents..." she looks down like a defeated puppy.
Rob rubs his head."It's been a long time since I've seen one of you. Most youths love to show off their bodies. Not you, huh girl?" He rubs Pip's hair and takes her to the wardrobe people and soon comes out looking happy.
"She'll do it!" Rob says. And so we clear the set so that Pip can come. And she does and she's gorgeous! Mac's mouth is wide open.
"Thank you so much Mr.Rob." She gives him a handshake and even gives us high five.
She's wearing a nice loose blue tank top which has a picture of the beach on it and the back is half open. Underneath she's is also wearing this white tankini. Overall, super hot. Her legs are so long and she's just so carefree and pretty.
Soon she has many other wardrobe changes and her shoot is done.
So is my heart.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Jun 16, 2015 9:40 am

I feel like this story is not progressing, it's just stuck...I have to do something drastic.......
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Mar Jun 16, 2015 10:24 am

You don't use a graphic tablet?!? Wow! Your art is still as awesome as hide who use tablets!

I hate showing my body too. I turn into a jelly...

I know! Pour ice on them!
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Jun 17, 2015 9:58 am

Musa_Eyre escribió:You don't use a graphic tablet?!? Wow! Your art is still as awesome as hide who use tablets!

I hate showing my body too. I turn into a jelly...

I know! Pour ice on them!

Thank you Miss Eyre!Laughing Truth be told, I get that a lot. But I don't think my art will improve even if I get a graphic tab. It will firstly take some time for me to learn drawing in it...that is if I do buy one.

Laughing Jelly!

Hmm...I'm thinking something different. Don't worry, you'll love it Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Jun 17, 2015 11:36 am

Chapter 21: Pip

It's night and we're sitting around the camp fire, roasting marshmallows. And I'm just feeling ... empty. Staring at the fire really gets me thinking about ... stuff. Especially when everyone around me is busy talking. You ever get that feeling where you feel so different from the people around you that you smile inwardly and the only thing you can hear is the voice in your head.
It's a special feeling. Sometimes I think I need a mental check up.
"Where you going Pip?" Garette asks me.
"Just the loo" I say with a genuine smile. He nods. But I just look back before I turn the corner and see he's still looking at me. My cheeks flame up and my heart gets a shock. Maybe I am special after all. I wave at him and leave.

So after I come out of the restroom refreshed and happy, I suddenly feel gloomy just thinking about going back to the fire. But why did I have to go back? Peer pressure? Oh no. I am not a person who falls for bull like that.
So with the help of reverse psychology, I gained courage to climb the treacherous stairs of the lunch cabin to reach the open terrace on top with only the light of my phone.
I sat at the edge of the kinda dangerous parapet and saw the entire campfire from the top. The fire looked beautiful and I saw Mac, the two girls and Rob, Molly and the rest of the photo, make up and wardrobe quad, except- where was Garette?
"Boo." He blew into my ears slowly while keeping a steady hand on my shoulders, just in case I tried to jump off the roof because of his little surprise.
I let out a half sigh half laugh as I hugged myself to touch his hands. Warm.
"Hi there!" I say.
He sits next to me. So much for peace and quiet. Now all I can hear is my heart beating hard.
"So...how'dyu find me?" I ask.
"You know stalkers!" he puts his hands up like as if he's admitting it. I laugh loudly and cup my mouth so that no one else knows we're here.
"Actually I had a feeling you'd come to the most remote and open place you could find. And I was right." he says. So he does know me. "The fact is, we're the same. This would be my alone place too. I'm sorry for ruining your alone time. I'll be leaving now." he stands up to leave but I grab hold of his wrist and say "No, don't go."
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Miér Jun 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Yes. Pip, yes! Kiss him now! On the lips...!!!

No problem. My art is so awful without using a pencil or pen because I'm not used to using mouses. Yeah. I looked at the price of a Wacom Small Pen on Wacom.com & it was 107 Singapore Dollars, which is really expensive if we convert it to Ringgit.

Yes! Jelly! You can eat me when I have to model/ speak in speeches!

Yay! I'm already lovin' it! Very Happy
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Jun 18, 2015 9:39 am

Aah! You say it so easily Laughing

Expensive huh? Well then...nevermind. And I'm pretty sure if you're not talented at art, you must be super talented in something else Very Happy

Oh! You're a speaker? That's amazing! I don't the courage or talent for it. Very Happy

Thank you for reading it until now. I don't think I would've continued with it if you hadn't encouraged me every step of the way Very Happy Thank you so much!*hugs & kisses*
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Jue Jun 18, 2015 3:43 pm

It is! Oh wait. Annalise...

I'm not saying I'm not good at art. I'm just not that great in using the mouse to do digital art. Very Happy

Only when my classmates force me to. I seldom speak in front of a crowd. I go jittery & start sweating madly & break out in spasms.

No problem, dear! *hugs & kisses back to you too!*
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 7 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba