⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Página 1 de 9. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! Empty ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Mar 18, 2015 1:26 pm

I escribió:Hi guys, this is my 6th story...well I think...I'm not even sure if I can call it that because my last story was a bust. Oh well. And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be discouraged from doing this story because there is hardly anyone active on this site. Hopefully I will go on for my own pleasure. That's all. Peace Out.

Genre:
Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, PG13.

Plot:
All her life Pip has wanted to be different. She'll do anything to be different from the other girls. At school she's kinda clumsy and wears overly loose uniforms and wears glasses. But outside school, she's got piercings and got dyed hair and always is seen wearing either a denim jacket or a hoodie. She has a part time job with Mac, another interesting character.They are super good friends who joke around and have fun at their jobs.
Pip also attends the high school where the celebrity model Garette attends. Everyday she sees girls following him and wonders if he ever gets tired. But one day, Garette goes to the store where Pip and Mac work. Will he find out their secrets? What will happen when these three personalities collide? And will they be swooped up by the modeling agency?

Pip:
 ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! 2wg9j5x

Última edición por Briadah el Lun Sep 28, 2015 10:11 am, editado 10 veces
Briadah

Briadah

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 23, 2015 8:26 am

Chapter 1: Pip

"Hi Garette!"
"Oh my God, it's Garette!"
"Hey, Garette's finally here."
"Can you please sign this issue for me?"
"Oh, please sign mine too!"
"Oh, mine too!"
Just a normal day at school. I guess that's what happens when a student becomes a model. But what I don't get is how can someone smile like that all day everyday. And not only that, he has to sign that much of useless crap. How can someone be so kind?If it was me I would do it so much more differently.
I might crawl into the fetal position and hide from everyone I know. Anyway I realize I have something I have to get from the staff room, and the only way to get through that is to pass through the crowd of the fan girls in the hallway. Damn. I look down and try to walk past them. Don't make eye contact. Breath. Oh maaan! I clumsily drop my huge textbook and bend down to retrieve it. So many girls, there's barely any space to move. But just as I straighten myself, I catch his eye and make eye contact with the celebrity himself. Crap. Run.
So exhausting.
Briadah

Briadah

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Mar 28, 2015 1:19 pm

Chapter 2: Garette

Well it's almost midnight and this is the only time I'm free. It's hard to live like this. No friends, busy family, and my fingers are so tired that I feel like it would just pop off. Well, on the plus side, it's windy outside. And I guess it would be nice to eat dinner at the park. And so I take off to the closest shop that sells insta-noodles.
I went inside the store and get what I needed and stood in this long line of people. They looked like they were going for a camping trip. A lot of children running around. I counted 3 families. Must be nice. But the kids keep getting new things they want and so it took a lot of time until everything was billed. After 10 minutes I finally reached the counter.
But before she starts billing my stuff she shouts to the air,"Yo Mac, the kids split something near the coffee machine."
'Mac' moans and says,"I've got it."
And she looks at me for a split second and turns back to billing. I take a closer look at her and find her very...familiar. She might be a year younger than me and she looks really cool with her messy bob and her piercings. She's beautiful in a Punk rock kinda way. Her black nail polish and outlined eyes are so perfect. She's wearing the store's orange uniform tee and wearing half length leggings and a black short skirt. Cute.
"That'll be 2 dollars." she avoids eye contact. Again. Very familiar.
I get out a 100 dollar note because I don't have any change. She takes it and gives me the change but as she's handing out the change she stops. She looks at me like she knew me. But I take the money and look at her more intensely.
"Hey stupid, you done?" the guy named Mac asked her as he puts his hand on her head and messes it up more.
"Yeah," she looked at me one last time and says,"I'm done." I guess Mac saw our awkwardness and also saw my purchase and asks me,"Hey dude, is that your dinner?"
So straight forward.
"Yeah" I shrug.
"So do you wanna join us for dinner?"Mac asks me.
The girl did not look amused, but I agreed to join them. And so we sat down on one of the tables at the back in the employees room. It was dimly lit. And I noticed that both of them had a huge bag of Cheetos.
"Yeah so, ummm...I didn't get your name bro." Mac tells me.
"Oh, I'm Garette."
And I think I saw PRP i.e. Punk rock princess, give a latent smirk.
"Garette, ma man!" Mac gives me a man hug and introduces himself and PRP. Her name's Pip. Cute.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Mar 29, 2015 11:10 am

Chapter 3: Pip

Oh my god! What's HE doing here? And most of all why was he staring at me? And he looks nothing like in the magazines or even at school right now. He has this unkempt hair and a base ball cap, what's that about? I thought I could break his glare by glaring back at him but I only failed. And now Mac wants him to join us for dinner. Great. Just Great. Thank you Mac! Now he will surely know who I am. He was already suspicious at the cash counter. But since he's not figured it out yet, maybe he'll never find out...not. That's just wishful thinking.
The second he sees me in school again, he'll know. You see I am very different in school. Over there, I wear my overly long skirt with overly long socks and a shirt that is 2 sizes too big. My hair is straight and looks like a mushroom cut. Oh and don't forget no piercings. The whole nerd look, with the lack of glasses. I actually like wearing glasses and usually wear it with my casuals.The reason I took this up was because I have a rule- be different. All of those other girls put on makeup, a girly air, acts dumb, and yunno, always gets the guy.
But not me, the only thing I put on my face is eyeliner and my piercings, that too only when I'm outside school. It was perfect. And this way no one would recognize me outside school. Plus I would never try to make people so tired and uncomfortable like those girls are doing to poor Garette. Celebs are human too.
Well now lets get back to the present.
"So every Friday we do this thing called the 'Stuff Em' challenge." Mac says,"We put 1 minute on the clock and try to stuff as many Cheetos in our mouths as possible. Pip and I will go first."
"You don't have to do it if you don't want to." I speak to him for the first time. And then he gives me the smile the photographers love and that make the women swoon. "It sounds like fun." he says. I nod slightly and watch as Mac stretches his jaws actually ready for battle.
"Well you ready pipsqueak?" Mac grins with all his 28 teeth.
"Wow, you sound like the bad guy from the chipmunks movie." I laugh. I try to ignore that Garette is looking.
"Is trash talk part of the challenge?" he mocks.
"Hell yeah. Well lets begin in 3...2...1..." and Mac presses the 1 minute countdown on his phone and CHOW DOWN! I'm aware we look ugly as crap but the prize was worth dying for. 1 minute is over and both of us were covered in cheese dust. And I win! We decide it by writing the number of cheetos we fit in our mouth on a piece of paper and exchange it. And I won!
"Damn. How do you do that?" Mac says.
"Do you believe in magic?" I say.
"Sure sure, Big Mouth!" he laughs.
"Oh don''t forget the prize!" I laugh back.
He moans. I win again!
Anyway, now we turn to Garette. He hasn't said a word after the challenge. I knew he would be revolted. But I was wrong. He looked up and ready to join the fight.
"I'm next!" he asks. Mac and I smile at each other. Maybe he wasn't all that bad.
"Me. You're going against me." I say.
And so, we began the challenge and there's 5 seconds left. I'm struggling to make some room in my mouth but then I see Garette do something that neither Mac or me thought about. He breaks the cheeto in half and stuffs it into the small spaces. He wins. And he's a beginner! Mac and I look at him incredulously.
Garette tried to dust off whatever got stuck on his shirt looked up and gave us his smile.
"So. What do I win?"
I look at Mac,"Actually it's what you didn't win." I grin at Mac,"Sorry Mac. You get to clean the toilet!"
Garette and I laugh. Mac moans. All's right in the world.
"Hey can I get a picture with you guys. I still am the winner aren't I? And I'd like a prize to commemorate this night." Garette says. I'm not so excited about it but I agree. And so we end the night with a selfie.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Mar 31, 2015 10:56 am

Chapter 4: Pip

After that night, Garette was a regular customer. Whenever he had free time he used to get something from the store and talk with  us. It was nice. I didn't cringe whenever I saw him anymore. But today Mac caught a fever and so I had to double shift. It was close to 3 in the after noon when the manager said he found someone to take the next shift and so, I took my belongings and headed out the store.
Or atleast, I tried to leave because the second I took a step out of the store, Creepy Stalker Guy(a name Mac and I gave to a regular customer who just stood there and never bought anything from the store) put a cloth over my nose and mouth and tried to drag me to a dark alley that was right next to the store. But I tried not to breathe and kicked the air and tried to maximize my weight so that he couldn't pull me any where. But the man was prepared and tore my shirt with his knife and the fumes from the chloroform was making me dizzy. So I slowly lost control of my body but just as I was about to give up, the Stalker guy went limp and fell to the ground. The cloth fell off and I regained a bit if consciousness. I turned around and there he was.
"Are you alright Pip! I've called the police, they'll be here soon." he looked flustered. He made sure the stalker guy was unconscious and stood in front of me. And I finally let the chloroform take control and fall in to his arms.

X--------------------X

"Water..."I say with a quiver in my voice. Garette looks at me with wide eyes. He quickly gets what I need and I quench my thirst. After a few more glasses, I look around. It's looks like a dressing room. And I'm sitting on the most comfortable sofa chair and there's a blanket around me. I remove it and see that I'm wearing a leather jacket. And I see that Garette is lacking his. I put two and two together and get my answer and remember that my shirt was torn...MY SHIRT WAS TORN! And he had to dress me!! I look at him and feel my ears heating up. Yeah, I know. Aren't your cheeks supposed to heat up? Well in my case...no. My ears and cheeks have exchanged rolls.
"So are you alright now Pip?" Garette asks. Ears burning.
"Yes. But whh-"
"You're in my dressing room. I have a photo shoot now and I brought you here in a cab."
"Ohka-" I don't get to finish those two syllables. A short and stout man in a kakhi shorts and a tee shirt comes bashing through the door.
"Garette, the female model can't make it! What are we gonna d-" That's when he sees me. "She's perfect!" He comes over and gives me a hand shake and then pulls me through the hallway and hands me over to strict looking lady in formal attire.
"Molly she's the new model. Get her ready in 2 hours." he says. And I am immediately pushed onto a chair and all these professional fuss over me and do things to my face and hair. I think it took half an hour just for my hair and nails. All my life the only sort of makeup I had was kohl and lip balm. And now? I'm having 5 different products on my eyes alone! And I couldn't even say a word. They'd just rush me to the next room where I needed to be in. Finally wardrobe and accessories. I was put into this gothic dress with a sweetheart neckline and STILETTOS! Just kill me already. The only thing I liked that I had to wear was the spiky glasses on my head and my piercings.
I had final look in the mirror and didn't hate the look. My lips were auburn and my eyes had so many shades of black and grey. And there were these white crystal thingies near my eyes and cheeks. They were itchy mind you, but pretty. And though my hair looked the same, you could see that the stylists put a lotta work into it. I was also given a black trident to hold.
I was finally pushed onto set and saw Garette dressed in white. His role was the angel-how ironic, since he was the devil himself- and I was the demon. He was talking to the photographer and he finally turned his eyes on me. All wide eyed again. I wanted to punch him. Why didn't he stop anyone from doing this to me?
So I walk on the black and white set and grab his collar and hit him on the wall. I shouted at him and the photographer takes a picture. Oh he's next!
"That was good but your on the wrong side of the set dear." And so I am forced to move to the white and he moves to the black.
"Great, now lets start over." the stupid photographer says and starts taking a lotta pictures. I dunno what to do. I look at Garette with my eyes slowly filling with tears. He takes my face in his palms and whispers in my ears,"I'm sorry. I didn't know Rob would do that. But I need you to just get through this. And if you can't I'll tell you what to do." He winks and somehow I feel stronger. He was my friend and somehow my strength. And if I screw this up I might screw up his career too. And I owe my thanks to him for saving me from Stalker Guy. I keep this in mind, get into character and complete the photo shoot.
"Good job guys!" The photographers says and every one packs up.
It's over.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Mar Mar 31, 2015 11:38 am

Gosh!!! Pip was brought to a dressing room...HALF-NAKED???!!!?
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Mar 31, 2015 1:48 pm

Actually Garette made her wear his jacket immediately after she fainted on him. It was awkward for him, but he did it! He couldn't possibly let her ride the cab half naked Laughing

And thank you for reading my story Myra(my new nickname for you Laughing )!! I love you!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Mar 31, 2015 2:18 pm

Chapter 5: Garette

Another day and another problem. I don't know how I'm gonna face Pip. And I really hope she doesn't hate me again. Just when we all became friends. That's what I was thinking all through school today. I don't know if I should go over to the store today. But I really wanna see them. I've not had such close friends before. I've never had so much of fun before.
And so I walk out from my apartment and think about what happened yesterday.
So after the shoot I went to my dressing room and had a bath. But as I came out with a towel around my hip, there she was-undressing!
"Pip,what are you doing here?" I ask slowly as not to alarm her. But that doesn't help and she was about to scream until I placed my hands on her mouth. We stare into each others eyes and I realize we are too close for comfort. I let my hand go slowly and she is grabbing onto whatever clothes I lent her to wear, since she tore hers. She rushes into the wet bathroom and is about to slip before I catch her. My arms are around her midriff. I instantly feel the change in body temperature. She's breathing quite hard and I can feel it. We are too close. I help her stand straight and whisper into her ears,"Careful.The floor's wet." And I leave her alone in the bathroom.
I wear my clothing and wait outside the building so that I can drop her home. But she never came.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Miér Abr 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Briadah escribió:Actually Garette made her wear his jacket immediately after she fainted on him. It was awkward for him, but he did it! He couldn't possibly let her ride the cab half naked Laughing

And thank you for reading my story Myra(my new nickname for you Laughing )!! I love you!

Right... ehem_1 Would've been weird if she was half-naked in the cab. New nickname! I'll need a list for this. Hey, that rhymes!

PIP! What's taking her so long!?!

Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 9. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba