⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 3 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 15, 2015 11:59 am

Yay! Btw did you expect that? That she liked Mac?
Briadah

Briadah

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 3 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Chapter 9: Garette

And she's leaving. I follow.
"Wait. I didn't mean to make you angry Pip! I'm sorry. I was wrong."
"No, you're right. But he-" she chokes,"-he likes someone else." she's kinda tearing up and shouting every word but the last one just comes out as a whimper. I move closer to her but don't touch her. I remembered how she jerked when I tried to rub her back.
"Who?"
Pause.
"Shiki Hiro." she says with one breath while looking at the ground.
"What?!" She's a model and is known for her sad expressions. That's why she's called Shiki 'Sad Eyes'. She could've been a super model but the teenage model is super reserved and conserved. She wouldn't agree to wear anything that she thought was too revealing. I get that. Maybe that's why I respect her so much.
"Yeah." She moves her fingers through her fringes and gives a sad chuckle. "So I pushed those feelings way down and just focus on getting on with life without getting caught...I'm fine." she lifts her head and gives me a pain filled smile,"Trust me." I look at her for some time and nod.
"Well, if you find anything too hard to bear-"
She looks at me with a mischievous smile.
"So...What? I should come crying to you? So that I can fall in love with you too?" She laughs. I feel pissed and give her a sarcastic laugh and tell her,"Well, you wouldn't be the first."
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 15, 2015 6:27 pm

Briadah escribió:Yay! Btw did you expect that? That she liked Mac?
Smile I suspected it, but I wasn't completely sure.
Sometimes I'm really oblivious, :wonderr: so I probably missed some hints.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Come to think of it, I don't really think I expected it. Embarassed
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Abr 18, 2015 9:39 am

I've noticed that some of your posts have a pink font colour, some don't. Is there some thing behind that?

Yeah, actually I didn't make Pip all that blush-y and all lovey dovey because like she said, she's hid her feelings really down. And she truly does care for Mac, that she's willing to let him go. But, if he likes her back, she'll gladly hold him close forever.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Abr 18, 2015 10:45 am

Chapter 10: Pip
"Oh, so what you're saying is almost every girl has fallen for you."
"Yup"
Gah! He makes me go crazy! I hate him! What a diva!
"Well then, have you ever fallen for any girl?"
"No, not really."
"So guys then?" I grin.
"No! I'm only into girls!"
I laugh.
"Oh very funny." He brushes his hair with one hand, trying to salvage his hurt pride. Damn, he was hot. But I still hate him.
"Well then, I bet 20 dollars that you will fall for a girl before the month is up!" I say hotly.
"Alright then." He grins."Though I think you have a gambling problem." He winks at me. His face is so irritating in the moonlight. I wanna punch his perfect nose in.
And so I reached home and began scheming. Who could he possibly fall in love with? I don't even know his type. Even though I had the pick of the litter, I slowly started running out of ideas. In the classroom, during recess, I bit into my burger and slowly try to analyze the problem. The problem was I never saw him exclusively with one girl. There was always a hoard of girl zombies stalking him. So I decided the second I find someone he talked to ALONE, that particular zombie would be the center piece of my plan. Until then, my hands are tied.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Sáb Abr 18, 2015 4:57 pm

Hey! Sorry I've been gone! Update!!
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  adanwlal Dom Abr 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Briadah escribió:I've noticed that some of your posts have a pink font colour, some don't. Is there some thing behind that?

Yeah, actually I didn't make Pip all that blush-y and all lovey dovey because like she said, she's hid her feelings really down. And she truly does care for Mac, that she's willing to let him go. But, if he likes her back, she'll gladly hold him close forever.
Yes indeed!
Pink is for when I'm feeling most talkative and freiendly and the other
colors r for different emotions.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Musa_Eyre escribió:Hey! Sorry I've been gone! Update!!
Where were you? I missed you a lot! Glad your back! Very Happy

adanwlal escribió:Yes indeed!
Pink is for when I'm feeling most talkative and friendly and the other
colors r for different emotions.
Ohh! I kinda guessed that...I thought it was like a different personality of yours.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba