⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Página 6 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 6 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Mayo 27, 2015 11:57 am

Laughing You ain't seen nothing yet! Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito! - Página 6 Empty Re: ⊙●°Punk Rock Princess::Your Eyes°●⊙::Finito!

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Dom Mayo 31, 2015 7:20 am

Uh oh. Spells trouble.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Jun 06, 2015 3:26 pm

Chapter 18: Garette

"So lemme guess. Mac asked you to show your tummy to him to see if you ate more than him." Pip said nonchalantly.
"How'dyu know?" I ask, truly shocked.
She blushed. I look at Mac even more perplexed,"You didn't!"
"I just pulled her shirt up a little." Mac says sheepishly.
"You're horrible!" my mouth gapes open.
"It's okay, you won't do that again will you Mac?" Pip twists Mac's ears like he's a dog.
"Never again." he swears with his hand on his chest.

After that we talk nonsense about the camping trip and how we are all kinda happy but also excessively bored.
"This trip needs something." Mac leans on the door with his hands behind his head. "But what?"
"Togetherness. We're all split up. You have Shiki and Garette has Annalise. And I know there is no way I can get along with both of them. They are like fire and water. I mean, I couldn't even stay in the same room as both of them. Where will I sleep tonight?" Pip says with a sigh.
"You're right, well, we'll see what we can do about staying together. And as for the matter of sleeping tonight, why not sleep here?" I say.
Pip and Mac look wide eyed.
"No just think about it. We'll take out the cushion-y parts of our beds and join them on the floor. Throw a bed sheet over that and we all three can sleep together. And I promise for both Mac and I that we won't do anything funny. Just sleep."
Pip looks like she's thinking it over. And finally she nods. "Fine, but I need a pillow to separate us." she says.
"Done." Mac confirms.
"I have 3 elder brothers that I used to share a bed with. I think it should be okay. I'll do anything to get away from those girls." Pip says.
"It's settled then." I clap my hands and we get to work.

"Ah! Heaven." Mac falls on the make-shift bed.
"Hey move over!" Pip lies in the middle and lie next to her.And I can't help but feel a bit excited.
"It's my first sleepover!" I yell.
Both Mac and Pip look appalled.
"Really! Wow, celebrities have it bad." Mac says insensitively.
"Yeah, I'm just happy you guys went along with it." I say with a wide happy smile.
"Yunno, whenever I saw you in school or anywhere else, I used to feel so much of pity for you and I never used to know why." Pip says, with her face kinda close to mine. Her expression very solemn. "But now I do."
I take hold of her hand and say,"Atleast I get to experience it now, with you guys!"
She smiles and my heart skips a beat.
"So, what do people usually do in sleepovers?" I ask.
"Girls talk. A lot." Pip says.
"And us guys, all we do is wrestle on the bed." Mac says,"Until my mom starts screaming."
"I remember my brother and I decided to prepare some pop corn and watch movies all night without telling anyone else. And it's still a night burned to my memory. It was so amazing, though we felt like crapp in the morning." Pip laughs without leaving my hand.
And so both Mac and Pip talk about their experiences with their siblings and I can't help but feel jealous.
But I slowly feel the atmosphere go calm and quiet and realize we were all falling asleep.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Lun Jun 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Oh god, Mac! You didn't!!

I bet Garette's gonna slap Annalise one day.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Jun 11, 2015 8:14 am

Musa_Eyre escribió:Oh god,  Mac! You didn't!!

I bet Garette's gonna slap Annalise one day.
Yeah, Mac was so dense! Laughing
No, Garette's too sweet for that. And a guy slapping a girl is just too harsh.

Dude, I'm totally addicted to this anime/manga called Attack on titan and it's just too amazing!!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Jue Jun 11, 2015 9:02 am

Of I was a guy, I wouldn't care if u slapped a girl. Heehee!

Really? What's it about?
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Jun 12, 2015 4:54 pm

The manga is basically about gruesome death. Laughing
This is the summary:
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy [Eren] and his foster sister [Mikasa] witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Cool huh? But the funny thing is, as the story continues, it seems that the humans are the real monsters.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Jun 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Chapter 19: Pip

Yawn. I hear the crickets outside and see beams of light coming out of the holes in the cabin. It's so pretty. A perfect morning. So warm and ... comfy? I have this flash recap of what happened last night and look to my sides. I knew it. I screamed inwardly without waking the other two up. Mac was hugging my arm like a pillow and his leg was on top of my thigh while Garette was still was holding onto my hand from yesterday and his face was so close to mine. I was just 1 inch away from his lips.
Wait. Why did I think about his lips? No girl. Stop thinking. It will hurt you.
So I try to stand up slowly, removing body parts off me as I do and finally I stand successful.
I didn't want to leave. The whole scene was just too beautiful. Too serene. But I had to leave before the two girl-monsters know what happened. But before I do, I kissed both the boys on the forehead and bid them adieu. I knew that that would be the last time I would get them to myself today.
But all of a sudden, I feel a pull and I'm lying flat on the bed in between them. They suddenly shower me with kisses. I see them giggling and the pillow fight starts.
"Hahaha! Now that's what a sleepover feels like." Garette laughs.
"Yeah about those kisses..."I start slowly.
"Don't worry, we get it." Mac says intelligently for the first time.
"Get what?" I ask, hoping we're thinking the same thing.
"You thought that this was the last time you could hang out with us today since the the she-devils would take us away."
"Wow, that's spot on and out of character." I say.
"-And also that you couldn't help kissing two of the hottest guys in the planet." Mac continues.
"Yeah, that too." I smirk and say sarcastically, as I open the door. We decide to brush our teeth together.
"Whadya mean?" Mac asks.
"By what?" I ask.
"By the 'out of character thing'." Mac says.
"Oh that! I just mean, you're usually the airhead and Garette's the chick magnet in this group."
Garette gasps like a girl and puts the tips of his fingers on his chest. Kinda like one of those memes. I laugh.
"I'm sorry but it's kind a true." I tell them. I take my toothbrush from my cabin and am relieved to find the 'she-devils' to be still sleeping. And I always thought models had a strict health regime.
"Guess their focusing on their beauty sleep today." I tell the guys as I come out unscathed.
"That's nice." Garette smiles, and my heart does this weird jump. Ah! Stop girl. Get your head straight.
"So coming back to where we left off-" Mac says all dignified and solemn.
"No please don't take it to heart." I tell him, feeling really bad for calling him dumb. "The truth is, you're the smartest in the whole school. It's true. I've tried so hard to reach you're score but never make it." I say. I'm always 2nd.
Mac now comes back to his whiny draggy way of talking,"Piiiiiiip!" and rubs my head. "I was just messing with ya." He says and I smile.
We start brushing our teeth at the sink outside.

"So what kind of person am I?"
They look at me,"I mean it's only fair that you guys get a shot at me."
They look at each other and say,"Definitely the cute one!"
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Sáb Jun 13, 2015 5:04 am

Ooh! Sounds interesting!

They kissed!! Yay! Why don't they just throw ice onto the she-devils???

Musie wanted to ask, do you use a graphic tablet to draw?
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba