Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Página 3 de 19. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11 - Página 3 Empty Re: Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Abr 12, 2014 5:31 pm

And the grass is starting to look a little less dead and a bit more green.  Very Happy  I love spring!  ❤ 
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11 - Página 3 Empty Re: Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Abr 12, 2014 5:32 pm

Yay spring! Finallybthe endles winter has left us!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Abr 12, 2014 5:36 pm

The only bad thing about spring is the state tests...... *shudders* At least the English state tests are over..... until next year....

:bounce:  Random bouncing person in my post...
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Abr 12, 2014 10:50 pm

I'm not sure if Girlfun has an account here, but I would like to dedicate this chapter to Girlfun, for being my first friend on the Winx Club forum.  Very Happy 

Chapter Two

I stood there, staring at the place the booth had been. Was it still there? Was it just invisible to me now that I was a “member”? Or was the woman really gone?
I glanced down at my name sticker. My username was written in flowing cursive.
I fidgeted, not sure what to do. What were you supposed to do, anyway? I had signed up so quickly without even knowing anything about this place….
I sighed. I could be a real idiot sometimes.
Looking up, I realized there were signs above each street. I read the sign of the street in front of me:

Role-player Road: Let your Imagination run wild!

Not sure what else to do, I set down the street. Maybe I could find someone who could help me.
The buildings along the street were many stories high, and lights glowed through the windows. Colorful lights hung over some doorways, others had flowers scattered across the steps. Still more blasted loud music, while others were quiet, and hushed voices could be heard. Each building was decorated a little different, but the structure of each building was identical to the next. With how much decoration each one had, however, you couldn’t tell that from the first glance.
Eventually, near the end of the street I took notice of one of the buildings. Many exotic plants grew on the windowsills of one floor. Tropical flowers blossomed and hung from vines falling out the windows. The windows glowed dimly, as if there was only a single light in the room. I wondered who occupied those rooms.
Turning my attention away from the building, I continued down the street, even though it ended soon. Looking up at the dark sky, I realized it was not a sky at all, but the rest of cyberspace. Distant, glowing green symbols flashed by, just like they had on the blue wall. But this was different; it was all of cyberspace, all the computers, messages, and images that made up this tiny virtual universe.
Not looking were I was going, I bumped into a wall. “Ow!” Rubbing my scraped nose, I took a step back. Ugh. Stupid me, not looking were I was walking.
Craning my neck, I looked up at the building in front of me. It was the last one on the street, very quiet. Although it wasn’t as loud and crazy as the ones before, this building had a sort of quiet, comforting feel to it. Candles sat on the windowsills, giving off a soft glow, while pink translucent curtains stirred gently in a soft breeze. Walking up the steps, I saw a few potted tulips and lavender on the ground floor windows and a spring green Welcome! mat in front of the door. I hesitated for a moment, then knocked on the door.
After moment the door opened, revealing a sweet-faced girl about my age. She wore a yellow-orange shirt with spaghetti straps and denim capris. Her long brown hair was left down except two sections of hair that had been pulled into pigtails. She smiled at me sweetly. “Have you come to sign up for a role-play?”
Not sure what else to do, I nodded.
The girl’s face lit up. “Awesome! No one else has come yet, and I was starting to get lonely.” She took my hand and let me inside.
It was just as cozy inside as it had been welcoming outside. Candles were tucked into nooks and crannies, shelves and tables were piled up with books, and each chair had an overly large and fluffy pillow. A nightstand had a clipboard and pen laid on top of it, and the girl picked them up.
“Here’s the sign-up sheet and form,” she said, handing them to me. “If you have any questions, just ask.”
I started to fill out the form. “It seems today I’ve been filling out a lot of forms without knowing what I’m getting myself into,” I thought, mentally sighing.
Finishing the form, I handed it to the girl. She beamed. “Thank you so much for joining my RP!” she said happily. “Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I’m Girlfun,” she told me, holding out her hand. I took it. “Joseyposey,” I said. It seemed I had made my first friend.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Great work Jo! I know I'm next XD
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Haha yup!  Very Happy I'm sure you guessed that the exotic building was Etrian Oddessy then?
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Aww that was so cute!! >.<
I miss Girlie too. :<
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Yeah, the original EOIV! Those held some good and funny memories...
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Yea......
I miss Girly too.
 ::chocoholic::  Here, cake makes everything better! ^^
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 19. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba