The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  Empty The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 5:26 pm

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  Swirl-divider-hi1

Have you ever wondered if the world you lived in was just a lie? That we all were part of a system ready to collapse? What if there was another world? One with us in it, one with out friends in it. Both worlds unaware of the other's existence. That would be foolish of me, to think such childish thoughts, but wouldn't it be

M a g i c a l ?

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  1dzk1s

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  Swirl-divider-hi
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  Empty About

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 5:35 pm

This 'An If the Forums Were Real' story inspired by Micromeichi and CrimsonIzanagi's stories, I am in no way trying to copy/steal their ideas, if you feel this way, then do tell me.
I will try to incorporate as many members as I can, but only active ones will be included in person, inactive ones will be mentioned in the background.
If you would like to post this somewhere, ask me before you do it.
This work is 100% mine.

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  Empty Characters

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Scarlet 'Scar' Drakon - Known as CrimsonIzanagi. She may seem like a sane girl, but she's just as crazy as the rest. She's a huge fangirl, and well-known EO player. She's a writing-legend in the making with over 1000 OCs.
Nat Bloom - Known as Bloomwinxgirl99. She's someone who will stick by your side thick and thin, to essentially be a pain in the rear. She's sweet, but can also be a devil in disguise. She's also a huge bookworm.
Mino Penny - Known as xSwimmieX.

WIP

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  Empty Chapters

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 5:47 pm

WIP

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  Empty Chapter i

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Mino sat at a table in Magix Shopping District. She had on-the-go coffee in her right hand, and a burrito in the plate infront of her. Her laptop was on her right. She sipped the double expresso, she had requested some extra milk and cream just to make it the way she liked. She had an annoyed look on her face, and she directed it to the girl who was coming towards her. The girl had dark skin, and even darker hair that wasn't quite black. The girl had a small figure and an amused smile on her face. "What is it this time?" the girl asked. "This is supposed to be your cafe, and the internet isn't working!" she said. The other girl nudged her shoulder taking the spare seat next to her. "Come on, this is the first time it's ever happened. Besides, don't get your feather ruffled." "Nat. I swear, one day I am going to-" Mino began. "THAT'S MY FOOD!" she yelped as Nat took a bite of her burrito. "Mine now." the girl had a badge on her left chest that said, 'Bloomwinxgirl99.' 'Nat' was clearly a nickname. Mino sighed and got up rubbing her eye. It throbbed with pain, and had been since yesterday. "Leaving?" Nat asked, with a fake pout. Mino glared at her, closed her laptop and put in the carrier bag behind her chair. She had been friends with Nat for a while now, and she never ceased to annoy her. It was sort of like that-nagging-friend-you-actually-care-about-but-pretend-to-be-an-idiot-to.

~o0o~

Mino sipped her coffee while looking up at the sky. She could tell it would rain, or be cloudy, she'd always had that thing for nature. She nearly bumped into her friend Scarlet, who was with what you could call, the 'president' (i.e. admin) of the community, Salomea.  They looked in deep discussion on something."Hai Mino!" Scarlet chirped. Salomea smiled politely, she didn't appreciate their deep conversation being interrupted. "Alright Mrs. Drakon, I'll talk to you on this matter later." Salomea said curtly. After Salomea left, Mino whispered, "What was that all about?" Scarlet shrugged, "Honestly, I don't know how to explain. She wanted to discus my application for the zine. It's no biggie!" she said, lightening the mood with the last part. Just as Mino was about to say something else, her phone rung aloud. It had the familiar 'F.O.E - F.O.E Saitam-' Mino cursed out loud and proceeded to answer, "Al. Change your ringtone or I swear I'm going to kill you with another oneshot." Mino threatened. And no, Al wasn't a boy, she was very much a girl. Her real name was Lorrell Micromeichi Qumby, but Mino called her Al. Both of them were about the same age, with Al being barely a year older. "Mhmm... Fine. Kitty's here as well, I'll put you on hologram." Mino removed the phone from her ear and tapped the 'activate 3D video' button on her phone's screen and voila! Lorrell popped up on screen. "SCAR!" she said, putting her hands in the air. Scarled smiled, "Hey!" "Have you given her the good news yet?"Lorrell chirped. Mino frowned a little, "Well, I wouldn't exactly call it good-" "MINO'S BEEN PROMOTED TO A MOD!" Lorrell practically shouted to the entire forum. Mino give her a stern smile, "Say it a little louder! I don't think that those in HELP! have heard you yet." "Sure!" Lorrell chirped, "MI-" Mino quickly pressed the 'mute' button on her phone's screen to avoid getting permanent ear damage, and then un-muted. "Come on Lorrell, give the poor girl a break." Scarlet said to her friend, and then turned to Mino, "I'm so happy for you!" Mino grinned in response. "Anyways, I'm off to my Chatta. You girlies want to have a sleepover?" "Yaaay!" Lorrell yelled. "Sure, I don't see why not. I mean, it'll be fun!" Scarlet said. Mino nodded, "Yep! I'll just have to Private Message Astrid." Astrid was one of their close friends, and a Mini moderator like Lorrell. "Someone mention me?" a voice quietly asked from behind. "Dear lord Sash! You've become a ninja!" Sash was their nickname for her, it was after one of her 'OCs,' an abbreviation for Own Characters. "If it's a sleepover at your place, forget it. The last time was bad enough." Sash said waving her hand aside. "Come on! I'll even get Mino write some SashaxJack!" Allison bargained, making Astrid blush big time. Jack Frost was her fictional crush, all of the girls had one major fictional crush, Astrid's was Jack. "But I never said-" Mino began. "Fine." Astrid said, a slight smile on her face. "Bye Lorrell, I'm PM you when you have to come, okay?" Mino said "Bai!" Lorrell waved, and disappeared, her blue form shimmering. Mino sighed as she heard a loud 'beep!' from her phone, definitely Lorrell messaging her on Google+. She turned notifications off after she read the message. "Sash." Mino said, her eyes still on the phone. "Mhmm?" Astrid responded. "We have a staff meeting scheduled in thirty minutes." "Staff meeting? What about the sleepover?" Scarlet asked. "We'll just have to discuss it later then." Astrid said, "Sorry Scar..." "Nah, it's fine!" "It'll take us ten minutes to get to the headquarters, and another ten to get past all the security. And I need to change!" Mino said. She was wearing a casual pink dress with full-length sleeves that opened at the end, the dress ended just below her knees and had a floral pattern on it. It was a way of showing her Eastern heritage because she didn't really look like your typical Asian. Pale. Accented. Scarlet smiled, "I actually have a new shirt with L-" "NOT THAT SHIRT AGAIN!" Mino said, Scarlet had sent her a 'gift' through PMs that had nearly given her a heart attack. And to hear that she had it sewn into a shirt just gave her the willies. "Children." Astrid said ever-so calmly. She was the calmest of the group, and her sarcasm rivaled Mino's. She cared deeply about her friends. "Just make sure Yu and Cecilie don't kill you." Mino smiled walking away. She, Scarlet, and Lorrell had had a late night conversation about shipping Lorrell and Scarlet's OCs Yu and Cecilie, which had ended with both of them attempting to kill Mino, and the others. Scarlet waved with a big smile on her face.

"What do you think that Salomea wants to talk about?" Mino asked. Astrid shrugged, clearly not knowing the answer. "Come on, I know a shortcut through an alleyway." Mino said. She turned into a small alley by the side that you wouldn't have noticed regularly, it seemed to be sealed at first glance, but if you looked at it carefully you'd see that there was another less noticeable alley on the side. It was small, but it was just enough for them to pass through. "Smells great." Astrid said holding her nose, Mino smiled an, 'I'm sorry smile.' After a couple of minutes of squeezing and sarcastic comments, both of them arrived at Chatta. Most members lived in Chatta. Some members lived in other areas, but it was rare. Mino literally lived both in Chatta and in Enchanted Art Gallery. She would spend so much time there, that members would come there to talk to her instead of her Chatta. Mino's Chatta was parallel to Astrid's so she didn't come in. "Be out in five minutes, or I'm killing someone." she threatened. Mino smiled, "Sure." Just as soon as Astrid went inside a voice said, "Thank goodness she's gone, I thought that if she saw me she'd burn me" "Come on Mugs, you know she wouldn't do that." Mino said as her friend Anatee Windy Takaramono came out of a corner. "Anyways, Ruby, I'm off to a staff meeting which is why i can't chat for too long." "Ice Queen Weiss strikes again." Anatee rolled her eyes, and folded her arms. Both of them had given each other nicknames from an anime that they both loved, it was called 'RWBY.' RWBY stood for four girl's names, Ruby (Anatee), Weiss (Mino), Blake (Scarlet), and Yang (Scarlet). Mino and Anatee usually went on this crazy spree when they were together, and Mino needed her wits around her, not a woozy brain that thought of weird ship names. Speaking of ships, Mino would have to think of a oneshot to give to Astrid due to Lorrell's outburst. "Uhh.. You look like you're constipated..." Anatee interjected. She, like Mino had no filter, and that had lead to a lot of awkward conversations, and a lot of hilarious ones as well. Mino gave Anatee one last glare before entering her house.

The outside of the house looked like a regular house. The inside was a completely different story. The house had purple hearts hanging from the ceiling, and a lava lamp. The walls were lilac with wavy yellow stripes going in the middle. The door lead into a hallway which lead into another room, and a cascade of stairs right next to the entrance. Mino ran up the stairs to her room and slammed the door open, there were other rooms as well, but she didn't bother checking them out as she had no time. She quickly threw off her dress and pulled on a dark purple blouse with crimson floral straps on the side of her arms. She didn't like to bare skin, but she had to wear something acceptable for the meeting. She already had dark blue pants on, and that was fine by her standards. She rushed downstairs and threw the door open, and slipped the keys into her pocket, and grabbed a small bag that was hanging by the side of the stairs. She threw her tablet in - a much preferred alternate for her phone - and ran outside. She found Astrid tapping her foot outside. "Was I late?" Mino huffed. "You weren't. But barely." Astrid said, a slight smile on her face. "Come on, lets go." Mino nodded and both of them began walking to Headquarters, also known as 'Admin Area.'

~o0o~

"Staff members only." a voice said. Mino couldn't decide if it was feminine or not. She took out her Pass Card and scanned it in one of the three scanners, Astrid did the same in the one next to her. Suddenly, the glass doors opened, and the voice spoke again, "Welcome MINO and ASTRID." Mino hoped that Lorrell wasn't late, if she was, she would skewer the girl as she barely came to any meetings anymore. Thankfully, she was at the reception counter drinking some pineapple juice, it was free for the staff members, members barely came into the building as they would have to be accompanied by a staff member and the staff were extremely strict about rules.

The lobby was decorated in a Victorian era vibe with a dark, brown, polished wood desk not fitting into the subtle red and golds. Behind the desk, no one sat, but if you went close, a hologram would appear of a short-haired brunette. She was their receptionist, and her name was 'CODE 011.' A weird name, but it was fitting for a blue-hued hologram. Lorrell sat infront of the desk sipping her juice. Her light brown-blonde hair was pulled into a pigtail and she wore a pleated skirt and a white shirt. Her brown eyes welcomed the girls, "Meeting starts in two minutes. Donajeta and Salomea are setting everything up." Astrid and Mino both snorted at the same time. They took seats next to Lorrell, and muttered, "Thank you." as CODE 011 gave both of them a shake, it was the usual for both. Mino got coffee, with extra cream and milk the way she liked it. She could tell what strid was having as the cups were sealed from the top. A large alarm sounded, and the mechanical voice spoke, "Would all staff members please report for the meeting at the central hall? Thank you." "Dang..." Astrid muttered, "Could you save this for me? I'll take it after the meeting's over." "Same." Mino and Lorrell said in unison, and Astrid smiled slightly while getting up."Come on kiddo's, time to get some work done."

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  Empty Re: The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 17, 2014 6:02 pm

I like it. Can't wait to see what happens next. ^^
That description... Writing-Legend are you trying to make me blush? o///o
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i  Empty Re: The Other World - An 'If the Forums Were Real' - Chapter i

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Laughing Haha yep. I also made a reference to that PM
I was going to write 'legendary Lelouch fangirl' Cool 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Ah huh.
And with that you would have made me blush harder! XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Dang it! I should've written that!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba