If the forums were real

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

If the forums were real Empty If the forums were real

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Mar 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello all! Imagine if the forums were real life! All the clubs, school, even the RP's! I have made this story to write that fantasy.

People So far
~Winxerlover449 (Winxer)
~NiaHearts (Nia)
~Vanillagirl63 (Vanilla)
~FairyCat (Fairy)
~Princesky14 (Sky)
~Cluecy
~ScarletDrakon (Scarlet)
~Iccy56 (Icy)
~kate1207 (Kate)
~lara412 (Lara)
~LailaCrest (Laila)
~Dazzle8 (Dazzle)
~Windyfairy23 (Windy)
~Izzy10 (Izzy)
~Desilou12 (Desi)
~29princesspuppy (Puppy)

Made-up users
LilyBella32 (Bella)
Stella4eva (Stella, from Italian forum)

Chapter the 1st

I walked out of Anaria, my school, after teaching a lesson in earning Winx. One of my Students, Vanilla, rushed up to me. "Miss Winxer! Could you help me with this spell?" She asked. I smiled.  I guided her through the steps of turning stone into sapphire. She took the stone, chirped a "Thank you!" And hustled off.
   I was heading off to the Roleplay plaza when I bumped into my old pal Cluecy. "I thought you moved!" I said. "And leave here? No way!" She said in response.  I was really astonished. She told why she wasn't around much recently. School. Homework. Typical.
   We waved our goodbyes when Nia came running in, shock on her face. "What's wrong, Nia?" I asked. "It's Sky! She's out!" She huffed.

Chapter the 2nd

As I dashed into the plaza, I saw the normal Role-players. Fairy, Scarlet, others, all crowded around poor Sky. Vanilla and Cluecy came too. "Oh my! How did this Happen?" Fairy said, feeling her forehead. "Clear the way! I got this." I said. I pulled some fairy dust from my classroom at Anaria, and sprinkled over Sky. "Wha-? How long was I out?" She gasped. As Nia helped her up and everyone scattered, I asked Sky "What went on that made you pass out?" "Well,  I ate something funny at a bakery in the Magix Marketplace before heading down to the plaza...." She said. There was a new bakery down there.... and the more popular it got, the more of these incidents were happening... Where these two somehow connected? I walked down to LilyBella32's shop, where Sky said she got the pastry. I heard of no LilyBella32 before, new, maybe? As I walked in, Lily rushed up to me. "Oh! A new customer! Come, sit down!" She said, directing me too a table. "Have a doughnut! On the house!" She said. I took one, taking a small bite. They were pretty good! I thanked Bella and walked back home. As I opened my door, my world went to black.

Chapter the 3rd

"Oh my gosh! Someone get this fairy to the hospital!" I heard a voice say. My eyes fluttered open. "Who are you?" I asked. "Oh, I'm Kate! I live down the street. Anyways, are you OK? You were out for a good time." Kate said. "I'm fine, but I guess Sky was right." I said, standing up. "Who's Sky?" Kate asked. "My friend. Do you know of LilyBella32?" I said. "OH! The one with the bakery? Yeah! My friend had one of her treats and passed out! Did you have one?" She said. "Yeah. I regret it."  Then another girl ran up to me. "Do any of you know Dazzle?" "Yes" I said. "Well, she's about to head to the bakery!" She said. "I'm Lara, by the way. Follow me!" I was thinking -DAZZLE NO! When we slid into the bakery, Dazzle had just arrived. "You make pastries of EVIL, Miss Bella!" I said. "What are you guys talking about?" She said. "Soon after you eat one, you pass out!" Lara said. Dazzle put down her Pop tart. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Must've been something in the recipe. I'm new at this, so sorry." Bella said, walking back into the kitchen. She had a certain feel to her, like evil. This wasn't a mistake!

OK all! Done! If y'all wouldn't mind filling out something real quick-

~What has been your favorite part?

~Why do you like the story so much?

~Anything you'd like to see?

~If I made a RP for this, would you join it?

Chapter the 4th

Lily shooed us out of her shop and put up the closed sign. Then I saw two far-to familiar faces talking. When I heard the Australian accent, I knew it was Windy and Izzy.
"Winxer and Dazzle,too?" Izzy said.
"Yeah, Lily's got them all. That was no mistake in that recipe." Windy replied.
"What does she want, anyway?" Izzy questioned.
"She has no magic. So she wants power from the rest of us. Especially actual fairies like Winxer and Vanilla" Windy sighed.
No mistake? Powers? What was this madness!? "Izzy! Windy! What's going on?" I said, approaching.
Izzy got on guard. "How long have you been listening!?"  She said, getting in a karate pose.
"Long enough. What do you mean Lily wants power?" Lara said.
"You all want to know?" A voice from behind us said. We all turned around. Iccy56. Few of my crew had heard much of her. "Even though some of your pals aren't fairies, they all have power. That's what make them such good role-players, teachers, students,authors, and friends." She said.  "Bella has none of that power. She uses her goods to drain your powers, which causes nausea, and takes it all herself." "So she's a villain!" Dazzle said. "I would guess, based on the description." Windy said. "Well, we can't just stand here! Get everyone to Anaria, on the spot." I said, taking off for the school.

Chapter the 5th

In Anaria's auditorium, everyone was murmuring in confusion. What was going on? Why were they here? Windy, Izzy, and my friends Desi and Puppy entered the stage. "People of the forum!" I said. "Most of us know about LilyBella32. She is attempting to drain us of our magic! What do you say about that? What do you say about that?" I said "WE WON'T HAVE IT!" the crowd boomed. "Excuse me" FairyCat said, standing up. "How do we know this for sure?" She asked. "Yeah! How do we know?" Nia followed up. "Well, Izzy and Windy have tested the goods for sale at her shop, and they contain magic-depleting ingredients." Desi said. "This is bad!" Kate said. All of a sudden, Sky burst in. "Guys.... you might want to come see this!!!" She said. Well a hurried outside. We saw them. Viruses. Tons of them. "Ohmigosh, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?" Dazzle said, starting to hyperventilate. "Calm down, Dazzle, were going to handle this." Laila said. "OK, everyone, we need to fight!" Puppy called out, misinforming. Vanilla, Desi, Laila and I repeated. Bella walked up. "You monster!" Cluecy called out. "Why us, anyway!?" Lara chanted. Bella let out a cackle. "Because, in a area as serene and unaware as this one, your easy to fool!" She said. We all got ready for a moment we would never forget.

Chapter the 6th

"Star shower!" I chanted, and rays of light picked off the weak viruses. Then I felt a SMACK! And I fell to the ground. To see my pursuer, I gasped in shock. It was Windy. But she didn't seem right. Her eyes glowed with a green energy. I remembered something. I gave her my signature Winxer-slap (Which I had done to her so many times before. It became our thing) She snapped up, looking quite dizzy. "What went on now?" She said. "Enough of that, behind you!" Desi called out, and we barely missed metal flying toward our heads. "Outta of the way!" Iccy called out, karate-kicking one of the viruses. Nia, Sky, and Izzy were tag-teaming to take out a swarm, and similarly with Kate, Lara, Laila, and Dazzle. Cluecy, Vanilla, Fairy,and Scarlet were trying to prevent the army from getting inside.Then, it was just me, Windy, and Puppy.  Lily sent a wave of Dark energy, and we were flung to the other side of the forum.

Chapter the 7th

"Winxer? WIIINNNNNXXXXEEERRRR!!!" I heard Windy say. "Maybe she's dead" Said Puppy, not liking her own statement. "Hey, let's try taking off her shoes...." Windy said before I jumped up and shouted  "DON'T. TOUCH. THE SHOES!" Windy cowered behind a rock.  I looked around. "I don't know." Said Puppy. Then a unfamiliar user approached us. "Ciao! Sei di un altro forum?" She said. "Gesundheit?" I said, thinking she sneezed or something. A lightbulb appeared over Windy. "WERE IN THE ITALIAN FORUM!" Windy shouted, her fist in the air. Puppy pulled out a translator. "She really said 'Hi! Are you guys from another forum?" Explained Puppy. "YES. YES WE ARE. We are ENGLISH." I said really slowly, to see if she would get it. Instead, the translator chirped out the exact same thing in Italian. "Oh!  Why didn't you say so? I speak very fluent English. Are you looking for a train back to the English forum? Follow me." She said.
     She guided us through a Italian Magix Marketplace, Role Play Plaza, and they had a SALON! We didn't have that. "PUUUPPPPYYYY, can we stay? PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE?" I begged. Windy joined me. "Sorry guys, we can come back when our forum isn't UNDER ATTACK." Puppy said, glaring at us. "Under attack? YOU are the fairies fighting Bella! I'm Stella4eva, but just call me Stella. I can prove to be useful!" Stella offered. "Sure! Just, get us to the train station first." I said. Everyone else laughed, though I didn't get it. When we got on the train, we watched the devastating news on the train's TV (With English closed captions, of course) I could only imagine what horrors were to wait for us back home.

Chapter the 8th

We arrived back at the forum in devastation. Everything was destroyed by the virus. We all just stared in to the oblivion. Nia emerged from the rubble, pulling Sky and Scarlet up with her. "Wha....What." Was all I could say. "Were to late." Puppy said, looking down at her shoes. "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Windy said, falling to her knees. "HALP! Get....out...re!" I heard a Aussie accent spurt out amis the rubble. As we cleared it, I saw Izzy squashed by a rock. As we picked it up, she jumped forth, panic on her face. "Desi, Vani, and Cluecy were taken hostage by Lily! She said if you don't sacrifice all the forums to her, she will destroy all three of them!" She said quickly. "We won't let that happen!" Scarlet said when she regained her breath. "Yes, but what does she want?" Windy said, scratching her head. I sighed, saying "She wants me. I was her worst enemy on another site, but I quit, so she came for revenge here. I will go." "WINXER! You can't do that!" Sky exclaimed. But it was too late. I had taken off for Lily's base.

Chapter the 9th

~Scarlet's Point of Veiw~

We Were trying to keep up with Winxer, but none of us had wings, to our dispair. She had already headed in when we got there, and we were tired! We barged in the door, only to see Vani, Desi, andand Cluecy in Energy capsules, draining there magic! We tried our hardest to break them open, but it was no use. "Help me! Were trapped!" Vani screamed, pounding on the aura walls and tears in her eyes. "Vani, if you keep screaming, you'll die quicker. This thing drains your energy" Desi said, tapping the walls. "Were goners. Where is Winxer?" Cluecy asked, noticing she wasn't here. "She's sacrficing herself for you all." Windy said, tears in her eyes. Then we all heard a crash. "What was that?" Sky asked. "I don't know, but we should investigate!" Nia said, heading into the main chamber. The rest of us went after her. When we got in the main chamber, we saw Winxer and Lily Duking it out.We were all in shock. She was...losing! Winxer came for a punch, but instead hit a power box that freed the hostages. "Your finished, Winxer." Lily said, sending a ball of darkness toward her. Then we all heard a CRASH! Dazzle had came in to save Winxer, but it was far too late. She was out on the floor, fidgeting and barley holding on to life. "WINXER! Don't...leave...us..." vai sadi in tears. She came up to say something, but then a breeze swept her away in a breeze of pixels, as well as Lily, and the whole base. What we saw was the rest of the forum, all well, as if nothing had happen.ed. Sky bowed at where Winxer had laid. "You were a good friend, may you be remebred." And we had continued on, always having those memories in our hearts.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

If the forums were real Empty Re: If the forums were real

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Abr 06, 2014 2:29 pm

YESSSSSSSSSS
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Lara12234 Lun Abr 07, 2014 10:59 am

EVEN NOW I CRY AT THIS! *breaks down sobbing* Too many emotions  :w..h...at..at??: 
Lara12234

Lara12234

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Wow!!!! This was just awesome!!!!!Cool idea! Very Happy 
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Abr 07, 2014 12:26 pm

I remember this! I've just been reading through all of it again. It's a really awesome story, and the RP idea would be really cool  ciao_ciao 
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Abr 08, 2014 11:33 am

Nice!
I was also planning to do something like this Embarassed 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Miér Jul 23, 2014 5:54 am

XD this makes me want to do this  story as a role play like we did before  ::chocoholic:: 
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba