Wolves -- Vampire Knight Story -- chapter 1 update

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Wolves -- Vampire Knight Story -- chapter 1 update Empty Wolves -- Vampire Knight Story -- chapter 1 update

Mensaje  BoohBooh Jue Abr 17, 2014 1:35 am

Wolves -- Vampire Knight Story -- chapter 1 update Logo2ndvh9

Hey. this is about vampire knight, a show about humans and vampires. The night class students were doing there normal routine, sleeping, going to class, the same old same old. But one night when night class was sleeping, they suddenly they started to turn into werewolves! They don't know how or why this happened, but they are going to figure this out and get back to normal.

Index-

Chapter 1 on page 1

Última edición por BoohBooh el Jue Abr 17, 2014 8:30 pm, editado 1 vez
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Wolves -- Vampire Knight Story -- chapter 1 update Empty Re: Wolves -- Vampire Knight Story -- chapter 1 update

Mensaje  BoohBooh Jue Abr 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Chapter 1

On a nice day, the sun was shining, the sky was blue, and the wind was cool and refreshing

*~*

Zero walked around the grounds, his hands in his pockets as walk. The wind gently blew in past him, his white hair blew with the wind as he sat down under a tree. He gently closed his eyes.

*~*

Saya walked around the dorms, she was just transfer there as she didn't know where to go. Tori walked around the dorms searching for the new girl, and help her settle in. Saya ended up bumping into Tori. "I'm so sorry!"she said, quickly apologizing to her. Tori looked at her surprised. "It's ok!"she said, looking at her. "Your the new girl right?"Tori asked. The girl nodded yes. "I'm Victoria "Tori" Heddles, but you can call me Tori."she said, hold her hand out.

*~*

Saya shock her hand gently. "I'm Saya Lee." She said, with a smile. Tori smiled. "Nice to meet you. Lets take your suitcase up to our dorms, and then i will show you around the school."she said. Saya smiled. "Ok"she said, following Tori up to there dorms. "This is my bed and this is yours." She said, pointing to the two beds. Saya smiled widely. "Beautiful."she said, smiling.

Author note: I did my very best on this chapter. So I hope you enjoyed it. Very Happy
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Wolves -- Vampire Knight Story -- chapter 1 update Empty Re: Wolves -- Vampire Knight Story -- chapter 1 update

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Abr 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Short and sweet. :>
Also, it's Hiddles, not Heddles. Laughing 
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  BoohBooh Jue Abr 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Sorry..
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Wolves -- Vampire Knight Story -- chapter 1 update Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Sáb Abr 19, 2014 12:17 am

Cool story so far! I've always loved vampire knight!  inlove<3 Update when you're ready!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  BoohBooh Sáb Abr 19, 2014 12:21 am

Awww, thank you!  Very Happy 
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba