Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Página 11 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11 - Página 11 Empty Re: Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Mayo 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Haha! I'm glad you said that, because I was afraid you might think I'm imposing you as a bad person for that.  Laughing Phew. Relief.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11 - Página 11 Empty Re: Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Mayo 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Haha, its okay!

when are you updating the character list?
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Mayo 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Ah. Right now! *Speeds off*
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  FiraBlossom Jue Mayo 22, 2014 1:21 am

sorry if im not supposed to post this.....but, can i be in the story? or is there another topic i need to post a form to, if yes can you post the link.

agian sorry for the inconvenience, BTW...I used to be spiritfairy101 on winxclub.com/forums........
FiraBlossom

FiraBlossom

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Mayo 22, 2014 1:30 am

Well, this is a "If the Forumus Were Real" story, so you may show up later in the story. Right now I'm pretty much retelling what happened when I first joined the forum, only I wrote it as if the forums were a real place. I also added some stuff, like the REM, to make it a little more interesting. So no, there is no form, but you may show up towards the end of the story, because I met you...... I think a month or two before we were kicked out of the old forum. So if you did show up, it would be towards the end.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  FiraBlossom Jue Mayo 22, 2014 1:36 am

kk, THX!
FiraBlossom

FiraBlossom

Mensaje  The Oswin Jue Mayo 22, 2014 6:55 am

Really good chapters jo! Can't wait for you to get to that part where you make your first role play, and then, the introduction of myself. Sorry, I'm a little attention pig, don't mind me. Either way, great job
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Mayo 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Amazing chapter! Sorry 4 replying so late, I only got time to read now Very Happy  The boar really did scare me, but I laughed when I read “DOOOOOOOOON’T HUUUUUUUURT MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”  Laughing Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Mayo 22, 2014 9:23 pm

The Oswin escribió:Really good chapters jo! Can't wait for you to get to that part where you make your first role play, and then, the introduction of myself. Sorry, I'm a little attention pig, don't mind me. Either way, great job

Thaaank yooouuuu!!!  Very Happy  And you will show up in it, although I'm not sure when exactly. It depends on how many chapters it takes to get there.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba