Your life.
To your past.
Your mistake.
 ▆ ◄◄ ↺
░░
▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓
████████

Última edición por conflictedcolours el Vie Abr 11, 2014 7:04 pm, editado 2 veces
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4 Empty I N D E X

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Mar 31, 2014 5:20 pm

████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒
░░
Index:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
 ▆ ◄◄ ↺
░░
▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓
████████

Última edición por conflictedcolours el Lun Mar 31, 2014 5:33 pm, editado 2 veces
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4 Empty C H A P T E R O N E

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Mar 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Chapter 1
▼▲▼▲▼▲

They say when we die, our life flashed before our eyes.
When I died, I saw him, and only him.
The day we met.
Our first kiss.
Our first date.
The way he whispered my name.
It was all about him.
I wanted to see my family, but it was like I was watching a tv that only had one channel.
I tried to look away, because every time his face flashed in front of me, my whole body would hurt.
"Leave me alone..." I whimpered. Suddenly, everything went black. It was soon replaced with a flash of bright light.
"Emily! Emily come on! I see them! Oh my God! Harry is so HOT!" Squealed a familiar voice to my right.
Looking over, I saw the face of my best friend, Lillian McRoberts.
"What is going on here? I'm supposed to be dead." I whispered to myself, lifting my hands in front of my face, expecting to see right through them.
"Emily, you're scaring me... Is everything okay?" Lily asked, lowering her One Direction poster to her chest.
"Y... Yeah. Everything's okay." I said, uncertainty in my voice. A few seconds ago I was dying in the drivers seat of my car during a car crash. How did I end up here?
"Then let's go! My future husband is waiting!" She cried, running to our seats, pulling me along, practically dislocating my shoulder.
As I was pulled, I managed to get a look at our surroundings.
We were in a large arena. A huge stage stood in front of us, millions of navy blue seats all around us. My stomach knotted up when I realised where we were.
"What day is it today?" I asked Lily when she finally stopped pulling me.
"December third." She said.
"What year?"
"2012. Are you sure everything's okay?" She asked, concern flooding over her face.
Sitting down in my front row seat, I placed my head in my hands. I had died, and gone back a year, to the day that I met... him.
It was Lily's seventeenth birthday and I had bought two tickets to One Direction for her. Obviously, she dragged me along, even though she knew that I didn't like them.
"Oh gods, it's starting! Eee!" Lily squealed, her hands grabbing my arm, squeezing it tighter every time one of the boys appeared.
"Lily!" I cried, unable to take her nails digging into my skin any longer.
"Sorry." She said half heartedly as she lifted her "I <3 1D" sign high above her head where the boys were sure to see.
Turning my attention to the stage, my breath suddenly stopped when my eyes landed on him. My heart squeezed in pain. Suddenly flashes of the day appeared.
His hugging another girl.
Holding her hand.
Having dinner with her.
Buying her a gift.
As soon as they appeared, they left, leaving me sitting in my seat in confusion.
What is happening? I ask myself, not understanding how this was possible. I had died. I wasn't supposed to be here. Had I gone to hell? Did I have to relive the happiest moments in my life in pain instead?
When I heard his voice, all thoughts broke away and my gaze returned to the stage. There he was, looking as handsome as ever. My body swayed from side to side as his voice rang out, causing my friend to look at me as if I were an alien, but Harry soon stole her attention again as he started singing.
Realizing what I had just done, I poked my friend in her side. "I'll be right back." I said.
"Mhmm. Okay." Lily replied, obviously having not heart a single word I had said.
Sighing, I made my way through the screaming girls, getting hit by a few signs on my way.
Finally out, I made my way to what I thought was the bathroom.
"Excuse me miss, you can't be here." Came a deep voice from behind, causing me to jump at least two feet into the air.
"S... Sorry. I'm looking for the bathroom." I said quietly, turning around to face a large man wearing black sunglasses and a black security uniform.
"That's what they all say." He said, obviously not believing me.
"Well, it's the truth. Could you point me in the right direction?" I asked, annoyed that he thought I was attempting to find the boys's changing rooms.
After pointing the way, I walked, not even giving him a thank you.
Walking through the large navy blue door, I headed straight for the mirror, splashing water on my face.
Get yourself together. I told myself as I dried my hands.
Quickly fixing my light green tank top and leather jacket, I noticed something that almost stopped my heart. My fly was down. Zipping it up, I prayed to god that no one had noticed it, as that would be the most embarrassing thing in the history of embarrassing things.
After giving myself one last look over, double checking my fly, I walked out of the bathroom, my silver studded black convers lightly tapping the ground with each nervous step I took.
Finally reaching Lily, I gave her a smile. "Sorry I took so long." I apologized half heartedly.
"Well, it doesn't matter." She said, playfully rolling her eyes.
I realized that she had finally payed attention to me. Did something go wrong? That's when I noticed that no one was on the stage.
"It's over." She said, as if reading my thoughts.
"Oh."
"Don't sound so upset."
"I'm not upset. I don't even like One Direction."
"Sure didn't seem like that."
"It's true!" I cried, almost convincing myself.
"Whatever, let's go." Lily said as she rolled up her poster.

Once outside, I let in a large gulp of air.
I hadn't realized how stuffy it was in there until I felt the cool winter breeze passing over my face, sending shivers down my body.
"Can you bring the car over here?" Lily asked, tossing me the keys to her mother's Chevrolet Equinox.
"Um, sure." I said, catching them with one hand.
Turning on my heel, I walked away from her to the alley we had parked near. I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn't realize someone was walking opposite of me until I walked into them.
"Oh my gods, I'm so sorry!" I cried, scrambling off the ground, hurrying to help the stranger up.
"It's okay. It was my fault." Answered a male with a thick British accent. After he said that, he tensed, as if expecting me to jump onto his as soon as I heard his voice.
"Sorry again." I mumbled once he was standing up, walking around him to the direction of the car.
It wasn't until I was putting the keys into the ignition did I realize who the voice belonged to.
It belonged to Liam Payne, my boyfriend from before I died.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4 Empty C H A P T E R T W O

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Mar 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Chapter 2
▼▲▼▲▼▲

"You're being awfully quiet." Said Lily, finally breaking the long silence. She gave me a look that screamed, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU?! DO I NEED TO TAKE YOU TO A DOCTOR?!
"Lil, I'm fine. Now keep your eyes on the road!" I said as a car honked their horn at us for driving slowly.
Without saying anything, she turned her head back to the road.
The rest of the way to our hotel, Lily was silent and I, being the antisocial one, said nothing as well.
Finally, she turned into the parking lot, dozens of screaming fan girls loitering the sidewalks. They each had a scary, "I'm stalking One Direction right now" face.
The car parked, Lily pulled the keys out of the ignition, exiting the car with a smug look on her face.
The look stayed on her face even inside the hotel. Unable to take it any longer I asked, "What's with the smug look?"
She turned to me, a strange glint in her eyes that u saw in the eyes of the fan girls outside. "Because I figured it out."
My eyes open.ed wide and my body went into panic mode. Oh gods. Oh gods no. She found out. But how? I didn't say anything! "Look, Lil, you've got it all wrong. Nothing is going on with me and him."
"What are you talking about?" She asked, the smug look leaving her face, being replaced with confusion.
"But I thought..." I whispered, awkwardly looking down at me feet. "So what did you figure out?"
"That they're here." The smug look came back, this time 10 times more smug.
"Who's they?"
"One Direction. Duh." She said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"They're what?!" I cried, my heart beating so hard against my ribcage that I thought it would go right through.
"Geez. Calm down. They aren't in this room, of course. But they're in the suite."
"How the heck did you find that out?"
She looked off into space for a moment, a mischievous smile on her dreamy face. She suddenly snapped out of it, her body spazzing lightly. "Oh nothing."
"Forget I asked anything." I sighed, walking to my bed, falling onto the dark blue covers with a soft thump.
I lifted my face off the bed when I heard the door close quietly. Looking around the room I noticed that Lily wasn't with me.
"Oh come on!" I cried, ungracefully falling off the bed onto the ground.
I sat there for about ten seconds, calming myself down. I should of expected something like this from her. Heck, I should have remembered the last time this happen.ed, before I died. She had done the exact same thing. I closed my eyes, trying to remember what I did. I had stayed in the room which resulted in her finding the boys which introduced me to-
Jumping off the bed, I dashed to the door, following the direction I hoped my best friend had gone to.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4 Empty C H A P T E R T H R E E

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Mar 31, 2014 5:31 pm

Chapter 3
▼▲▼▲▼▲

Lily, when I get my hands on you, I swear you're gonna wish we had never met! I internally screamed, wanting to strangle the girl. Sure, I should have remembered, but come on!
Footsteps echoed through the empty halls as I ran, ran harder then I had run before.
I was so focused on finding Lily, that the noise I was making and my surroundings seemed unimportant.
Quickly coming to a corner, I rounded it, not slowing down. The next thing I knew, I was on the ground, on top of somebody.
"Oh my gods! I'm sorry!" I cried. Gods, I was such a klutz! First Liam, now...
"We really need to stop meeting like this." Came the voice from under me.
Eyes widen.ed, I got off of the person as quickly as I could as if they were a spider.
"Well, that's a different reaction than what I'm used to..." The man said quietly to himself. When he looked up at me, his lips turned up into a smile.
"Um... I need to go." I said, standing up, but as I stood there, I felt the world spinning and a sudden pain on my head. I reached my hand up, running my fingers lightly over my head when I felt a tender spot, causing me to wince and cry out slightly.
"Here, let me help you." He said, suddenly beside me. He probably got up while I was examining myself.
He reached over and placed an arm around my waist, grabbing my right arm and draping it around his neck. Then, he started walking.
We stayed quiet the entire way, the only sounds coming from us were our feet as we walked through the halls and our breathing, which for some reason seemed extremely loud.
We walked until we reached an elevator. I was so focused on the pain in my head that I allowed him to pull me in and out once we reached a new floor.
"You're pretty quiet." He chuckled slightly, finally breaking the silence.
"Hmph." Automatically came out of my mouth, my usual response to that answer, which I got asked waaay too often.
"Oh, so that's how it is." He said in a mock hurt voice.
Rolling my eyes, I looked down the hall, noticing that everything looked very expensive compared to the hall we were in before the elevator.
"Where are w-"
I was suddenly cut off as a teen on a skateboard zoomed past us, giggling like a little kid. He then stopped a few feet ahead of us, a triumphant smile on his face. But the smile didn't last long. When he saw the arm around my waist, his smile changed to a frown.
"Liam, you leave for ice and come back with a girl?" He asked, his voice as familiar and British as ever.
"It's fine Harry." Liam said, rolling his eyes.
Harry then squinted his eyes at me, as if I was some exotic creature. "She isn't screaming. What's wrong with her?" He asked.
"Well maybe it's because I don't have a care in the world about you." I said harshly before Liam could speak.
Harry's eyea winden.ed for a second, then a smile appeared on his face. "I like her. Liam, can I have her?" He asked, a puppy dog pout forming on his face.
Liam just rolled his eyes at the teen. "No. Now if you'll excuse me..." He said as he walked us around Harry.
We didn't make it very far before a blonde haired boy appeared at my side, nonchalantly snaking his arms around my waist.
I let in a deep breath to keep myself from smacking him. "Niall, you have three seconds to move your arm." I said in my most menacing voice.
"Or what?" He asked, keeping his arm there.
Sighing, I turned, moving my arm from around Liam's shoulder, and punched him in the gut. He immediately moved his arm from around my waist, falling to the ground in pain.
Laughter erupted from behind me. I turned to see the rest of One Direction laughing at their Irish friend.
"I like her. Can we keep her?" The black haired one asked Liam, who I recognized as Zayn.
"Why are you asking me?!" Liam asked in exasperation.
"Um, hello. I'm standing right here." I said in an annoyed voice. I hated it when people talked about me like i wasn't there.
"Come on, lets get you some ice for your head." Liam said as he came back to my side.
"Just lead the way." I said, not wanting another one of them to touch me at the moment.
"Liam, one problem. You were supposed to get the ice." Louis said in a small voice, moving away from behind Zayn, as if he were using him as a human shield against me.
"Dam.n it!" Liam muttered under his breath. "Niall, you go get it."
"Why me?!" He cried, looking up from his ball on the ground.
"Because you're the one who tried to flirt with her."
And with that, Liam turned and walked to one of the doors, opening and holding it like a gentleman.
"Thanks." I said quietly as I walked in, wincing slightly a few times.
"Just sit on the couch." He said, leaving me alone in the large suit.
I walked to the leather cough slowly, sinking into the material with a moan of appreciation. It was so comfortable. It was as if it was made for me.
After a few minutes of silence, Liam entered the room with a cover and a glass of water, quietly humming One Thing.
"Thanks." I said as he handed me the glass, then draped the cover over my shoulders.
"Welcome. It's the least I could do." He said with a smile.
"Um... But I'm the one who bumped into you. Twice." I said, feeling confused.
He just smiled, saying nothing else.
We sat in silence for a few minutes until a loud, blonde haired teen burst into the room, quickly placing the ice back into the freezer.
He turned to Liam, fixing his suddenly stretched out shirt and disheveled hair. "They found us."
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4 Empty Re: Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Cool chaps! Very Happy 
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Miér Abr 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Heck yeah Imsogladtoseethisagain!
Can't wait 'till you post more  :Welldone: 
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Abr 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Thank you! Who were you on the other forum?
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Abr 03, 2014 8:21 am

This is so cool babe! I mean, I love the way you've incorporated 1D into this story. Pls continue on with this chapter Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba