Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Página 1 de 7. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Empty Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Ago 13, 2014 3:41 am

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! 1500937

There are sides of us... Sides that we never want to see the light of day... Sides that we want to say don't exist and never admit it for a single second... These sides range from scars to true feelings about people... But as an old saying goes... They can never hide forever...

This place, yes the very place we are standing. This is the Winx Club Forums, only a small rural town compared to the vastness on the internet. This place is know for its peaceful aroma, its charming demeanor, and its kind atmosphere. With different schools all over the place, story cafes, and the famous Magix's Shopping District. Though that isn't all to this little town, as there is much more.

Though yet there is something in the air, something that isn't quite right. With some user's disappearing left and right, though no user will expect what is coming next.

Will the mods and admins be able to find the truth in this mystery? Or will it require a special group of users to find the truth?

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Lun Mar 23, 2015 8:25 pm, editado 8 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Empty Characters Listing

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Ago 13, 2014 4:01 am

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! 300w95z

Scarlet "Izanagi" Evans

She being the oldest of our characters, and probably the most sane. Not! She happens to be an writer, often bouncing around the Story Cafe's and between the Role Play Complex. Being a girl that doesn't tend to care much about appearances though her mysterious yet wacky behavior can be trouble some. But other than that she is a major geek and Otaku.

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! K3smzr

Astrid "Sash" Colours

She happens around the next oldest of the group. Along with being one of the more reasonable ones of the group. Often keeping Lorrell from running off or doing something that would be dangerous. Though on rare occasion, she's the one that goes running off with her! She'll often be seen making rounds between Story Cafe's and the Role Play Complex, but she's also part of the mini mods.

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Rwp2sn

Lorrell "Winxer" Majin

She is perhaps one of the youngest, if not the youngest, of the group. She, in basic terms, is a "barrel of monkeys" in which the monkeys are on sugar rush and bouncing of the walls. Often in her rushing and sugar-high like state, which seems to be natural for her, she will often break things or run through walls. She can be spotted in around the Story Cafe's and the Role Play Complex, but she can literally just pop up anywhere, and is a major Otaku. One reason that causes Astrid to keep her in line, though she is also one of the mini mods.

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Katnis2

Samantha "Swimie" Pennysns

She like Astrid is around one of the oldest of the group. Though she has levels of her craziness and seriousness, that show at different times. Either depending on the situation and if you messed with one of her friends. As if you did, don't expect to be getting away without a few bruises in the best case scenario. She is a major Legend of Zelda fan girl yet she is also an Otaku as well. Though she's not just some mini-mod, she's a full fledged mod.

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Wmm4om

Ayuko

She, among the others of the Marine Velvet room, is another resident of the room itself. Though she seemed to be more of the head leader of the Velvet room. Often coming out to telling the truth, but she won't exactly just give you the direct answer. She usually give you a nudge in the general direction though. She seemed to have been the one to put the "we of the Marine Velvet room are here to help those that are Contractors." in place, and apparently has the power to keep those others of the velvet room in line as well. Though over all a kind person that knows how to get things done right.

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Teenage_Denzel_by_semokan

Mathias

He is another resident of the Marine Velvet room. Though he isn't just a resident, he tends to be second in command right under Ayuko. He is the only one in the velvet room that keeps track of the Compendium, the book of currently known Persona which can be small in the beginning though will begin to grow. Along with the book can tell who is linked to what Arcana, but it has its draw backs. Because the book can only tell the Arcana's of those that are Contractors. Though he is kind and intelligent, often reminding Contractors that Social Links are important for them other than just their own Personas.

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! A3k206

Nickilaious

He is another resident of the Marine Velvet room, and probably the most menacing looking of all the residents. Even though of the rules set by Ayuko, he tends to keep more to himself. Just as he looks he is a dragon, and if you can actually approach him and talk to him. Either getting him into a corner he can't escape, not very effective and possibly deadly. Or just find some way else to get him to talk to you, difficult but not impossible. Once you actually get through to him, his "service" is to help strengthen your Personas through intense training, which he decided. True, he may have an aloof and quiet exterior, but past that he is kind and loyal to those he calls friends.

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Blondes%20dress%20long%20hair%20red%20eyes%20thigh%20highs%20fatezero%20anime%20girls%20irisviel%20von%20einzbern%20fate%20series_www.knowledgehi.com_12

Harm Oni de Raktacōṣā

She and her sister Laria Nu de Raktacōṣā are also residents of the Marine Velvet. She and her sister may look the same though the different to tell them apart is their hair, Harm's is silver and Laria's is black. Though other than that they can almost be called identical. Harm tends to have a quiet demeanor at first, though once she warms up to you and if you manage to get Laria's trust as well she is more talkative and helpful. She and her sister can usually be seen around the piano in the velvet room, though she is the one that plays it. Her "service" is actually in combination with her sister, as the two of them together can create new Personas for all Arcanas except the World Arcana. Though the Arcana they can create Personas for changes every day. Though as an alternative service Laria provides Creation horoscopes that can foretell which arcanas will come up in the following week.

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! 1348528-bigthumbnail

Laria Nu de Raktacōṣā

She and her sister Harm Oni de Raktacōṣā are also residents of the Marine Velvet. She and her sister may look the same though the different to tell them apart is their hair, as Laria has black hair while Harm has silver hair. She tends to be the more quiet and cautious of the two. Sometimes looking someone over before finally answering their question. Though once she finally opens up she is helpful and loyal, just beware her on the days she's in a bad mood. She and her sister can usually be seen around the piano in the velvet room, though she is the one that sits on the lid over the piano strings. Her "service" is actually in combination with her sister, as the two of them together can create new Personas for all Arcanas except the World Arcana. Though the Arcana they can create Personas for changes every day. Though as an alternative service Laria provides Creation horoscopes that can foretell which arcanas will come up in the following week.

More characters, along with updated info will come later on. Stay tuned!

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Mar Sep 02, 2014 6:46 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Empty Chapter Listing

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Ago 13, 2014 4:03 am

- Index -
Chapter One - The Mystery Begins - Page 1
Chapter Two - So It Is Real? - Page 2
Chapter Three - The Plunge Inside - Page 4
Chapter Four - Per-son-a - Page 5
Chapter Five - The Contractor's Key and Abduction!? - Page 6
Chapter Six - Dungeons and Shadow Games - Page 6
Chapter Seven - Lynx to Bushi, and Back Again - Coming Soon!

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Dom Oct 26, 2014 11:22 pm, editado 7 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Ago 13, 2014 4:21 am

*bounces excitedly*
cant. wait. for. chapter. one.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Empty - Chapter 1

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Ago 14, 2014 1:02 am

The Mystery Begins

August 12, 2014 | Tuesday

The day seemed to start out nice, with the sun gently shining down on the plains of the inter web, though currently the cybernetic sunlight couldn’t pierce through the clouds surrounding through one town on the net. This was the rural town know as the Winx Club Forums, a place that tends to be much quieter than other “boom-towns” on the net. Being the new site, or haven for the forums since the old town Winx Club Online had split its ties with the Forums over about a year now. The population of the little town haves to reach around three hundred users, ever since the split. It’s now a small and quiet town, and some happen to like it this way now. Though quiet doesn’t mean there isn’t danger, and small doesn’t mean everything is happy. As this is only the catalyst before the storm…

~o0o0o~

| Magix’s Shopping District | In front of Winxy Bakery, in the Magix’s Food Court |

”Where are they…?” One brown haired teen muttered to herself as she sat at a table with three empty seats around her. Her blue-green eyes currently on a tab she had up on a mini browser on the site known as Wattpad, while her fingers typed away and the three dimensional keyboard in front of her. It was something ever user could do, summon up screens and keyboards at will, and it was just second nature by now. Though the girl at the table slowly clicked the save button for the Wattpad tab before closing it down, making it and the keyboard vanish from in front of her.  At which point her eyes shot the users that would past by every now and then. “I guess they got held up…” She said slowly pushing the glasses on her nose up so they’d rest a little high on her nose. With little effort did she place her hands behind her head, having them rest over her white headphones around her neck. Her attire was in the same manner, well almost, a black short sleeve t-shirt and over it a white dress shirt while toping that off was a black hoodie with some silver designs here and there. While her jeans stayed rather clenched to her legs and her black boots that managed to slide underneath them. “They said we were going to meet up here and try this new bakery that opened here in the Magix’s Shopping District… Though they must of…”

”Oi! Scarlet-sempai! You’re here!”Was the shout that broke off the girl’s sentence as another girl bear-hug tackled her. Causing the two of them to tumble to the ground. This new girl had more of a maple brown hair that barely touched her shoulders while on both sides to pony tails that when barely past her shoulder blades. She was wearing what seemed to be a female school uniform, which could have been some cosplay for an anime school girl. “Oh! Scarlet-sempai, sorry we’re late!” She said looking at Scarlet, even though she was partially pinning her to the ground. Though her hazel eyes saying how sorry she was for showing up late. Scarlet was about to say something, though with the girl on top of her it was rather difficult to do so.

”Lorrell!” Another girl shouted as she briskly walked over, and with ease pulled the one she had called Lorrell off of Scarlet. Her emerald green eyes looking at Lorrell, who in her slight grip seemed to shrink a little bit and under her gaze. Though as her eyes shifted to Scarlet did they seem to soften as she reached out a hand to help her up. “Sorry about Lorrell here. She’s been like this since the meeting today ran a little long.” She said with ease as she pulled Scarlet to her feet, once she had grabbed her hand. While her brown hair, which was a shade lighter than Lorrell's managed to go down to about her hips, and like Lorrell she was wearing a school like uniform. Though hers was more professional looking and not as much anime based as Lorrell’s most likely was. “Anyways, Swimie will be here in a few as she had to stay after the meeting for a while with the other mods.”

”I was starting to guess it was something like that, Astrid… either that or you all had gotten suck in the madness of the main streets.” Scarlet easily said with a smirk on her face as she reclaimed her seat she had earlier. While Lorrell and catapulted herself over the table to take an open seat, though ended up meeting the ground once again. Though in a brisk manner did she get up and take the seat she was going for, hoping Astrid didn’t seen. Though nothing could ever escape Astrid’s gaze which involved a slight face palm as she gently slid into another empty seat at the table. “So… what was this meeting about…?”

”Boring stuff!” Lorrell briskly chimed in as she laid her head on the table itself. “And it was boring stuff! Rules changes this… Fix the look in the Magix Center that… I didn’t sign myself up for politics…!” She said moaning all the way, and even just retelling the meeting was starting to bore her to tears.

”Lorrell!” Astrid seemed to slightly shouted as it involved another face palm. A sigh escaped her lips before she continued onwards. “We were told not to tell any user about that…”

”Because I’m not a mini like you guys are…” Scarlet said finished the sentence the way she heard it, looking at both of her friends only to she gazes for pity from both of them on that note. “You don’t have to dodge the topic, as I know what I was asking. I was expecting to get “Sorry, its top secret” instead of Lorrell complaining about how being a mini is like being in politics.” She said with a laugh at that point. Though still both of her friends looked at her. Sometimes wondering if it was just dumb luck or a fluke that Scarlet was just this, slightly too much, “happy go lucky”.

”Sorry, I’m late.” The voice came from the left side of the table, with happened to come from another brown haired girl. Her hair being the darkest brown of the group as it rolled down her back with ease. She was in fact wearing the most casual of the group too. A cream-colored peasant blouse and a pair of long dark blue jeans with dark blue tennis shoes. With in a matter of seconds did she take the last open seat at the table, and took it with a smile that could almost be called a smirk. “Ahh, it feels so good to sit down and not have to do mod duties for a few…” She said with a large relaxing sigh as she stretched her arms behind her head. Though her eye easily with to Scarlet as her smile turned into a smirk. “Well, my little Kitty Izanagi. I’ll be able to stalk you a little more with some free time coming up.”

”The fact that you call me that…” Scarlet started to say as she had slowly sunk a little in her chair. As Swimie, or Samantha mostly going my Sammie for short and which had lead to Swimie instead, had come up for that little pet name for her. One which involved the part of her email address, though Swimie just liked doing it all the same.

”Oh! I want to call you that! Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty Izanagi!” Lorrell had chimed in at that point, coming out of her bored to tears and slightly comatose state. Her hazel eyes wide as she also was pulling off the puppy dog pout as well. “As I wanta call you that too!”

”If you start calling me that, I will send KIN to torture you ever single night.” Scarlet said with ease as the initials KIN seemed to push Lorrell back into her chair. KIN, spelled out being Kait Iris Nexus, was one of her original characters, or OCs by other words. Not only was KIN dangerous she was also one of her most powerful OCs along with being the oldest one as well. She only wasn’t in the “Mary-sue” category because of the emotional scaring history Scarlet had given her, though she was still too close to the borders for her liking.

”You two and your OCs…” Astrid has said with a laugh at the scene. Though after laughing for a few moments did her gaze turn fierce as she put her hands firmly on the table. “Don’t make me send Opal on you both.” She said with ease launching herself into the budding OC war. Because she wasn’t one to underestimate in this category as she had plenty of OCs as well, and a few of them were powerful as well.

”Well, if we are going to war… Then we are going to war!” Lorrell said almost as a battle cry as she literally jumped out of her chair. Her eyes as wide as her excitement for the idea of an OC war or battle. “Amelia should be able to stomp the two of your OCs!”

”Why don’t we see about that…” Swimie said with a smirk, almost as if she expected this to come up in the conversation. “Us, mods and the admins, have been working on this program for a while now… And we’ve needed someone to test it for some time.” She said as she pulled out tree small disk cases from her jeans pocket before placing them on the table top. “Its an app call “OC Slayer”. It allows a user to summon one of their OCs in a miniature doll like form, and then those dolls can be used for battle other users OCs.”

”So were the guinea pigs for this…?” Scarlet asked aloud, as that was where it sounded like where Swimie was taking it to her. As it was starting to sound like a bunch of trouble to her, though then again trouble always found her.

”Oh… Kitty. I wouldn’t think of it like that. Say your more beta testers for the app.” Swimie replied with the same smirk, easily making a Sword Art Online reference with her words. Though it slowly softened to a smile after a matter of seconds. “Come on, at least test it… for me.”

”So cool!” Lorrell shouted as she instantly grabbed one of the three disks. Summoning up and empty screen in front of her and briskly touching the disk, case and all, against the screen as the disk was slowly absorbed into it. “Thanks Swimie! This tops my birthday and Christmas!”

Astrid smiled as she took one of the two remaining disks and summoned up a screen as well. Then doing the same thing Lorrell had done and touched the disk to the screen which absorbed it as well. “Well, now we can officially find out who has the strongest OC of them all.” She said with a slightly playful smirk on her face at that moment.

”I guess it couldn’t hurt too much… Besides it might be fun…” Scarlet said after a few seconds as she reached across the table taking the last disk. Then doing the same as Lorrell and Astrid had done and summoned a screen and touched the disk to it as well. While only moments later it came up with a loading bar for the installation of the app itself. “Looks like it’s going to take some time…”

”Awww! But I want to use it right now!” Lorrell whined slightly as she sat back down in her chair with a pout on her lips. Her arms crossed in front of her in her pouting. Her hazel eyes when to Swimie at that point. “Now, you still own me my Birthday and Christmas stuff.”

”I was guess you’d say that.” Swimie had said with a laugh as she looked at Lorrell with ease. A smirk still resting upon her lips, which had grown slightly wider at the young mini’s comment. “Besides… It is a work in progress program so it will take some time. But you guys testing it should make it go faster.”

”Well since we need something else to talk about… Have you guys heard about the Winx Midnight Channel?” Astrid asked with a smirk on her face, as she liked the idea of a mystery of some kind. “You know the channel that only comes on someone’s open screen at the brink of Midnight on a rainy day? And they say who you see  on it will be your soul mate.”

”I know of it… as it’s been a common topic at Mod meetings. As no one can pin point the IP address of the broadcasts… And all of the mods, myself included, along with the admins have been keeping any of their findings on it away from the public.” Swimie said almost easily as she folded her hands in front of her and rested her chin on top of them. “Though the admins are concerned about it…”

”Oh, they just worrying about nothing again!” Lorrell chimed in at that point with a large sigh. Her hazel eyes going from Swimie to Astrid, who were both looking at her with serious gazes. “What it’s true. They admins were all worried when the Forums split from the main site. And now their worried about something that is probably nothing. Their just a bunch of worry-warts.” She said with ease as Astrid opened her mouth to reply to Lorrell’s comment only to have an ear-piercing siren stop her from doing so.

”Attention all users… Attention all users… Please return to your Chatta homes. There is nothing of concern but we urge you to return to your homes.” The announcement roared over the siren’s scream, making every user almost look upwards and towards any speaker system that was giving of the announcement. “All Minis, Mods, and Admins. All Minis, Mods, and Admins. Please report to the Clubs district. Please report to the Clubs district.”

”Looks like we’ve got to go…” Swimie had said with a slight sigh, though her milk chocolate irises had some hints of concern in them. She slowly pushed herself up from the chair and away from the table, as her gaze looked at Lorrell and Astrid for a moment. “Come on, you two.

”Yup. Sorry Scarlet, but you should probably head back to your Chatta. We’ll pm you later.” Astrid said as she pushed herself up and away from the table as well, her green eyes where sorry about them having to leave.

”Sorry, Scarlet-sempai, though I Pinkie promise to pm you later!” Lorrell had shouted as she sprang out of the chair, as she started doing the actions as she recited the “Pinkie Promise” from the show My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic word for word. “Cross my heart, and hope to fly! Stick a cupcake in my eye!”

”Alright.” Scarlet replied with a laugh as Swimie, with Astrid and Lorrell sprinting off behind her, ran off in the direction of the Clubs District. After a few moments of silences and as most of the users had already left for their Chattas. Did she slowly push herself out of the chair and slowly turned in the direction of the Chatta district. Her blue-green eyes looking up at the sky at that moment. “Sure is foggy out today…” She said mostly to herself as she slowly started walking towards the Chatta district, knowing getting caught by a mini, mod, or admin that wasn’t Swimie, Astrid, or Lorrell wouldn’t be the best thing in this situation.

~o0o0o~

”What happened?” Swimie questioned as she was the first one the reach the Clubs district, which Astrid and a slightly panting Lorrell behind her. Though the sight wasn’t pretty to say the least, as aside from the large black van parked right in front of the Naruto Fan Club building which looked more in Japanese design that some of the other Club buildings. While behind the van, two mods were now lifting a stretcher with a white cloth over it into the back of it. Once they had did they doors slam shut with the two mods inside the van and did it start driving off towards the Admins building. Though that didn’t stop Swimie and the others from running over to where one of the Admins was still directing everything, and this admin did every one in the group easily recognize by her frizzy red hair. “Sal!” Swimie shouted catching the admins attention. “What happened here?”

”Good to see you three made it, finally.” Sal, full name Salomea, replied with a stern and serious tone. At which point she shifted the clipboard in her left hand to be in front of her, while her gaze held on the two minis and the mod. “This place was such a peaceful community… or at least it was.”

”You don’t mean that…” Astrid said already guessing where the admin was going with her comment. Her eyes slightly widened as it was still a shock, though she silently hoped that Sal would say she was wrong.

”I’m afraid so.” Sal replied with a sigh, confirming Astrid’s thought. Much to the mini’s own horror. Though that didn’t stop her from going forward with what she was going to say. “The victim is the user known as BloomXSky75, often known around the forums as Bloom. She was found hanging upside down from the decorative roofing piece of the Love and Pet Club building…” She said with ease as she pointed to the club building behind her in her explanation then continuing onwards. “It was another user that discovered the body, that user was NyanCat123, also known as Nyan. She was in fact the on that alerted us to the crime scene.

”So… what’s the cause of death…?” Lorrell slowly asked as for once the situation had taken a full grasp of her attention. Even though she was the one that thought this was just some false alarm or some cyber kitten up a tree, again.

”That’s just is. We can not determine the cause of death.” Sal said with a sigh of disappointment as she looked at the three. Though she briskly regained her professional deposition and went onwards with it. “Still. We have taken the body to the Admin’s building… And I can tell you. You all will be working tonight. As myself and the rest of the Admins want this wrapped up as soon as possible.”

”WHAT!?” Was the first word to escape Lorrell’s mouth at that point. Her eyes wide in shock and her mouth almost dropping to the ground if it could. “But… But… but I had plans for tonight… like sleep! Oh, beautiful sleep!”

”Winxer!” Astrid was the first one to say trying to stop the young mini’s complaining. Though her green gaze when to Sal as she was going to try a more reasonable approach than Lorrell’s whining. “Sal, there are already enough minis and mods on duty for this one. So it wouldn’t be helpful to them if we were then in the Admin’s building just getting in the way…

”Besides, if we get in the way of the others then they won’t be able to get the case cleared up but tomorrow.’ Swimie said with easy following up where Astrid was going with her comment, like she already knew where the mini was going with it. Though under Sal’s firm gaze she didn’t seem to be buying it.

”You three will report to the Admin building.” Sal said strictly as her gaze stayed on the three. If a gaze could kill that would Sal’s gaze would have been one of them. Yet, the rest of her face had stayed rather neutral in expression. Though they seemed to gain a darker tone as she spoke once more. “And that is an order!”

”Yes… sir…” Swimie was the first one to say, which made Sal walk off with a slight smile on her face. Though much didn’t change as the three slowly started walking in the direction of the admin building. “Looks like we’ll have to apologize to Kitty once more.”

”Well… moaning about it isn’t going to change it.” Astrid said with ease as she looked at the other two with a slight smirk starting to show on her lips. “Besides, if we solve the case earlier we can pm Scarlet after that. So lets get a move on it!” She said taking change before sprinting off down the foggy street, causing Swimie to briskly chase after her.

”Wait you!” Lorrell shouted taking off after the two of them as she started running as fast as she could. “You know short people can run as fast as you guys!!! She shouted with ease as she still had to run after the two in the fog.

~o0o0o~

It didn’t take too much time for Scarlet to walk over to the Chatta district, though it did take slightly longer than normal because of the foggy. Which the district was covered with homes in different styles all belonging to different users.  Some where organic in design, others were based off of designs of different fandoms, while some where a little out there as well. On her way to her Chatta, she had past each one of her friend’s Chattas. Astrid’s was a Chatta that seemed to go through the most changes, depending her mood. Though currently the house there was Halloween in design, a house fitting Jack the Pumpkin King. Some what down from Astrid’s was Lorrell’s, who’s Chatta was much different compared to Astrid’s Halloween paradise. Lorrell’s happened to be designed based off of the game Etrian Odyssey with its medieval like design making it look like the inn in the game’s town of Tharsis. While further down, and almost close to hers was Swimie’s Chatta. Which was designed off of the Legend of Zelda game, in the same style and everything. Even down to the types of rocks used on the house itself. Scarlet couldn’t help smirking down a laugh to herself as she came up to her house, 13th down the lane.

Her house was design in a Victorian manor and design based on plans she had designed for a mansion in one of her programs known as Archicad. It was more dark in the paint job, being many blacks and dark reds. With out much of an effort did she open to door to her own house and slowly walk inside, as the door shut behind her with ease causing the candles in the house to automatically lit themselves.

”I’m home…” Scarlet said mostly to herself in the house only lit by candle light. As the words only seemed to slight echo back at her as she took her shoes off by the door before walking into the house hold. While she brought up the screen that had the disk that Swimie had given her today. The installation was almost complete though she was kind of surprised as she thought it would have gone faster that this pace. Though she gave a shrug as she slowly walked up the dark oak stairs and upon reaching the top of the stairs did she gently pat the dragon head wood finials as she slowly walked over to her room. Opening the oak wood door and walking into her room.

Her room, like the rest of the house had the same black and dark red color scheme. Though the room had a black couch next to a dark oak coffee table with some dark oak dressers on the right side of the room, apart from the couch. While it did have a medium size television that she could put her portable screen on if she wanted to. Though in the right corner away from the entrance to the room was a king sized canopy bed covered with a black comforter, dark red drapes around it, and a large dragon plushy sitting on top of it. While in the opposite corner was a dark oak desk with a normal laptop sitting on it, closed of course, with a drawing pad and several papers scattered over the desk itself. Some papers were drawings, others were full of writing and other stuff.  Though that didn’t stop her from walking over and laying on the couch itself, with the screen for the installation following her over as well. She closed her eyes for a matter of moments at that point.

”I wonder what the others are doing right this moment… And what was that announcement about…?” Scarlet wondered aloud as she laid on the couch with her eyes closed. She was enjoying the slight silence apart from the flickering of candle light and their flames. Though a little bell sound from her portable screen sounds, signing the finishing of the installation process. Though it was quickly followed by a horn sound which caused her to open her eyes and look at the screen. The screen had a total of her OCs, and clearly it didn’t like it. As an error message had come up at which point Scarlet had read over.

“OC count has hit over the limit by three OC. Program will automatically… what…?” Scarlet echoed as suddenly three doll, like Swimie had said they would be like, materialized on the coffee table in front of her. And it wasn’t before long that they were clothed and actually moving around. She looked at each of them for a moment, wondering if this “app” as Swimie had called it was messing with her head.

One of the dolls had long black hair with black feathered wings stretching out from above her ears, her crimson gaze looking around before looking back at Scarlet. At which point Scarlet had noticed the eye patch covering on of her eyes. Though she had a dark purple shoulder pads with when out like a cape behind her and over her black leathery wings. The doll did have armor like the golden gauntlets on her wrists and the dark silver boots on her legs, and she carried a long dark crimson spear in one hand. Yet, in comparison to the other dolls she was the one with the most skin showing.

The one to right of the long black haired one had long white hair with blue tips at the ends of them. Her light icy blue eyes seemed to scan her surroundings before looking back at Scarlet as well. She was wearing a long no-sleeve white dress with light blue and gold markings on it. The dress covered her modestly which was an improvement over the other doll, though she had three snow white pairs of angel wings which spread out around her. From her elbows she had white gloves going down to her wrists, while in each had was a golden blades sword which reached down to the table top itself.

The last doll was even different from the other two. With medium length maple brown hair, and dark purple wolf ears a top her head which were not fake as the moved every now and then. She had a black collar around her neck and dark blue tank top with a mini dark denim shorts on. Though instead of feet she had wolf like paws with long claws on them while dark purple fur when up to about her knees. Though other than that she was covered with black bandages with red rune like markings on them.

”Well, well. So we finally meet, miss.” The doll with the black leathery wings said, as a small smirk appeared on her face. “If you couldn’t tell, I am Kait Iris Nexus. Demoness of the Dark Dimensions and Overlord of the Dark Dimension Abyss.”

”Pleased to meet you, mistress.” The doll with the white dress and angel wings had said next. Though no emotion seemed to enter her face at that moment. “I am Maria Heavenbringer. Seraph in the realms of Heaven and protector of the light.”

”Well, mistress, its good we finally meet.” The doll with the wolf ears and tail said at that point. A playful smirk on her face as she winked as she when on with her introduction. “I’m Crystaliana De Lu Wolvesbane. A Inugami that causes the worst of nightmares and tortures people with the powers of lighting and misfortune.”

”Since the system, OC Slayer, overloaded with you OC databanks. It was over the limit by three characters. So it automatically summoned us here.” Kait Iris Nexus started off saying it with ease as her wings shifted back and forth before folding around her. “So, think of us as you own dark guardian angels.” She said with ease as the other two, Crystaliana and Maria nodded in agreement.

Which only caused Scarlet to sigh once more, and let a moment of silence rule over the room for a minute. After a second her two her gaze hardened as it glared at the wall across the room.
“I am so going to give Swimie a piece of my mind tomorrow!” She said firmly as with her OCs in her head surviving was easy enough, though now with them out of her head. The countdown was only just ticking. With a sigh, along with checking her inbox to see no one had sent her one, did she get up from the couch and wake over to the dresser. Changing briskly into a pair of pajamas which had pink chibi skeleton head all over it, then walking over the bed and throwing herself on it. She gripped tightly onto the large dragon plushy and hoped sleep would come fast, as from this night forward she already knew her nights weren’t going to be so “quiet” anymore.

Author's Note escribió:Sooo long... but soo worth it for the first chapter! Hope you all like it. And Winxer you better keep up you end of the bargain now.

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Jue Ago 14, 2014 5:00 am, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Jue Ago 14, 2014 1:22 am

MAI OH MAI THAT WAS LONG. Well, my turn yay~ But can someone tell me why I sound like I justhad a truckload of pixie sticks!? XD
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Ago 14, 2014 1:29 am

Because you sometimes you usually are. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Ago 14, 2014 2:25 am

SCAR THAT WAS GREAT ASDFGHJKL!
Reading that made me so happy. :>>>
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Ago 14, 2014 2:31 am

Thanks. Though I had no idea it would get that long. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 7. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba