Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4 - Página 2 Empty Re: Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Jue Abr 03, 2014 9:54 pm

Peace Wink 
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4 - Página 2 Empty Re: Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 04, 2014 7:13 am

ButterflyJewel escribió:Peace Wink 
*hugs* i thought you were lzzy... Surprised 

@Astrid; I have a request for you.. Mu ha ha ha ha ha *Laughs wickedly*
Theme: Vk Sweetiexzero..*faints*
Please astrid, i want a one shot on VK with SweetieXzero.. You know about Sweetie, right? Just make it sad like...
thanks!(I have a small feeling you won't accept)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Abr 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Peace! So nice to see you here!!

LG, one shots are requested in the one shot topic, not here...
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Stop; Rewind; Redo; | Chapter 4 - Página 2 Empty C H A P T E R F O U R

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Abr 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Chapter 4
▼▲▼▲▼▲

Those three words hung in the air.
"They found us."
Liam looked at Niall with wide eyes, his mouth hanging open slightly. He looked like he wanted to say something, but the words got stuck in his throat.
"Um, who's they?" I asked rather stupidly, breaking the silence, looking from one boy to the other, waiting for an answer.
Niall snapped out of his frozen daze, blinking a few times before looking away from Liam to me. "The fangirls." He said simply.
"Oh." Was all I said, though my mind was racing. Lily, what did you do? I thought quietly, having a feeling that she had something to do with it.
"But the girl." Liam said, which pulled me out of my thoughts. He and Niall were whispering to each other, very into the conversation, their backs to me, heads almost touching.
"The girl?" I asked, causing the two boys to turn to face me, each wearing the face of a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Liam scratched the back of his neck, clearing his throat. "We were talking about how bad it would be if we were seen with you." He said.
Nodding, I tried my best not to get offended by the comment.
The door opened letting in Zayn, Harry, and someone hiding behind Zayn.
"Disguise!" Cried the person behind Zayn, popping out sporting a bushy moustache.
"Louis, what the hell are you doing? Now is not the time." Liam said.
Louis frowned, looking down.
"Oh! Louis you're brilliant!" Cried Zayn, his eyed wide.
We all looked at the black haired boy in confusion.
"We can disguise her and get out of here." He said as if it thing was the most obvious .
"That's... Brilliant!" I cried, breaking the silence that had befallen the group.
"Look, you don't have to do this." Liam said, giving me a sympathetic look.
"But I want to. You won't be the only one's who's life would be ruined." I said quietly.
Liam nodded in understanding. "If you say so."
Within minutes, the hotel room was transformed into one of the dressing rooms you see in movies. I had someone in front of me working on making my face unrecognizable and someone behind me fixing what felt like a wig on my head.
"Open your eyes." Said a male's voice beside my ear.
When I opened them, a gasp escaped my mouth. In front of me was the face of an elderly woman. She had white hair, wrinkly skin, and saggy features.
I lifted my hand to touch my face, my eyes widening as the reflection did the same.
"Is this really necessary? I liked her better before." Said Harry. He had a small pout on his face when I looked over, yet somehow he still looked incredibly flirty.
I scowled at him, turning my attention from him to the woman who had walked over. She held the uniform that the maids of the hotel wore. "Boys, leave." She said.
All five looked at her in confusion until Harry's eyes twinkled with understanding. "Bu-" he began.
"I said out." She said again, pointing to the door, her words like a threat.
They quickly left, closing the door behind him.
"I'm Rose." Said the girl, turning my attention away from where the boys had gone.
"Emily." I said, giving her a small smile.
Rose took the uniform of the rack it hung on. "Sorry about the boys... " she mumbled as she unzipped it. "Since they became famous, meeting a girl who doesn't care about them is rare."
"So you mean they don't harass people unless they're non fans? Oh joy." I mumbled sarcastically, stepping into the uniform.
"How good is your acting?" She asked, not hearing what I had said.
"Um, I'm taking it in high school, is that any good?" I asked, turning so she could zip me in.
"It'll have to do." She sighed.
I frowned slightly, looking at her. "Thanks for the confidence." I numbed sarcastically.
Rose just ignored me, walking to the door out of the room. "Show time." She said in a monotone, walking out.
After taking a large breath for confidence, I followed her out, hunching my back slightly for a more convincing show.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Sweet!  Very Happy  But not the type of make over I thought! Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Abr 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Haha, thank you. I was debating between that or a man. Laughing 
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Abr 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Okay, I agree I like the grandma better! Laughing Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  enchantedmelody Mar Abr 15, 2014 5:31 pm

I'm not a fan of One Direction, but I have to say that this story is quite intriguing and interesting.
Honestly, you're a really good writer, and I can't wait for your next update.
I'm also reading Only Fiction. You really are a good writer.
enchantedmelody

enchantedmelody

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Abr 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Oh my gods, thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me! ^.^
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba