=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]=

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Empty =[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]=

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Ago 23, 2014 12:59 pm

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Tumblr_mqeo89uSpr1squrruo1_500

Every human as we know it has a side they love.

And a side they hate.

And the side they hate, we are just a speck of the part of them.

We've ventured out further than any of us 'Oblitus' have gone, to live with the Laetus, the good sides of the humans in this other world.

Depending on what our humans are like, we reflect everything they hate, and the Laetus reflect everything they love. We, one of the Oblitus, are on a mission to fit in with the Laetus for a better way of life.

We reside in the house of the suns, a mansion left by when a happy rich family and their laetus died in a horrible house fire, the real mansion being burnt to the crisp, and the laetus who lived there 'disappearing', however the mansion still remains.

Come pay us a visit sometime.

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Outside

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Sáb Ago 23, 2014 7:41 pm, editado 3 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Empty =[[cнapтerѕ]]=

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Ago 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Sáb Ago 23, 2014 6:56 pm, editado 4 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Empty =[[cнaracтer proғιleѕ]]=

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Ago 23, 2014 5:06 pm

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Fancy-divider-300x41

- Character profiles -

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Divider-line-3

I'm good hearted,aren't I?
~~~~~
=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Tumblr_liycgzDWb21qgjwumo1_500
Felicity Halona
~~~~~
I don't know why I'm an oblitus. I'm happy go lucky, hyper and I love hugs and all girly things. But...why? Why? Why would I be cursed to live in the society where us Oblitus would silently lead a boring life while the Laetus got to live in luxury? While our houses were falling apart, they had huge mansions to live in.
That's when I decided to form a revolution. A revolution against how we were treated, and hopefully live how we should all be treated. A small group of us... those who wanted to come, we live together. A 'family'.
Oh, enough about me! That's what I look like, and I'm 17 years old.

-/ Theme song -=- Still Into you by Paramore \-

Ha! You really expect me to care,don't you?
~~~~~
=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Af9fa171494641c9924f306d9537b397
Akki Tenmaka
~~~~~
Most people say I'm slightly sadistic and I don't care. It's true. Why should I care about people? They never return my feelings. Anything that doesn't come with a price is useless, I'll say.
I'm 18 years old, but what's that to you? I only joined this operation because the price that came with it looked interesting. I'm just in search of something my human self is too.

-/ Theme song -=- Shitsu tsubusa no seiiki by DIAURA \-

It never was and never will be!
~~~~~
=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Tumblr_mk66tcdPMp1s7kxybo1_500
Corina Mensonge
~~~~~
I'll never be good enough. It's a feeling I can't get rid of. Even though I'm the oldest of this young group at the age of 23, I feel out of place. What am I doing here?
Then again, I desire the same as what they desire. I just feel sometimes like a liar and I feel manipulative as well as selfish, then again I can't stop it.
Being big sister comes with a price sometimes. Just...I don't want to vanish.

-/ Theme song -=- Hello by Evanescence \-

I won't give up my dream.
~~~~~
=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Tumblr_static_blow
Becky Maiase
~~~~~
You call it lazy, I call it 'I'd rather eat pizza than put up with all the drama'. I used to see alot of arguments - so it was only logical for me to try and escape. Many describe me, the 16 year old normal girl from rural England as a liar, somewhat spoiled and aggressive when it comes to situations. That's maybe why I'm a Oblitus. 

-/ Theme song -=- Primadonna girl by Marina and the Diamonds \-

Bleh! I'm a vampire!
~~~~~
=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Tumblr_maazhmaWnp1rvk3alo1_500
Kou Fuzen
~~~~~
Hello! Most people would describe me as a clumsy 17 year old boy who's often non-serious. I'm not smart at most things is what people think, but they're wrong.
Ever since I've known myself I've had vampire fangs. I still have yet to bite people, because my 'blood' seems to be pineapple juice. Also, I'm Akki's longest 'friend' I like to call him, which he hates.

-/ Theme song -=- Shiver by The GazettE \-

You see me, don't you?
~~~~~
=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Tumblr_lq51iraYJt1qmoytu
Kelsey Peccatori
~~~~~
I'm shy, oh, I'm also 19! Back where us Oblitus used to live, I would stay in my room. My human counterpart is probably a spunky girl who's shy inside, and here I am. Oh well! My motive is to be that funny, spunky girl everyone loves. It might be impossible, but with Becky by my side to help me, I'll break the mold.
I do have a dream of becoming a singer, but what's it to anyone.

-/ Theme song -=- Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson \-

I live to prove a point.
~~~~~
=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Tumblr_mqud6zEqbj1sd9wjxo1_500
Seth Tareal
~~~~~
I mess up a few things, but people say I'm nice. Which I hope is true. I can play guitar, just like my human, but I mess it up. I'm a fearless daredevil too, I am 20 and I'm skilled with many things. I'm known to be the first reserve if we get into a fight. I don't mind hurting people, but one thing I have that's weird is that even though I'm somewhat ruthless, I can like people as friends and not be unemotional. I suppose I've always been slightly peculiar.

-/ Theme song -=- In the end by Black Veil Brides \-

Fear me and my friends!
~~~~~
=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Tumblr_m7up9xbsyy1rzfu5co1_500
Lorelai Illt
~~~~~
I'm a somewhat aggressive girl people say. I'm the youngest of the group at 15, which isn't really much, but I hate the treatment i'm given. I don't like being protected, which is somewhat weird. I'm hardly fragile and I can do everything myself. Why won't people understand that?

-/ Theme song -=- Try by Pink \-
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Empty -[[ cнapтer 1 ]]-

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Ago 23, 2014 6:52 pm

-[[ Chapter 1 ]]-

It was on that day. That snow day, when the ground was freezing over and people huddled together in the small houses in the village of Orito. The day, when this group of unfortunate Oblitus decided to take over and strive for a life of luxury, and for equal treatment.

But they would never be equal. So, the group had to fit in the best they could. And their mascot for being a said 'Laetus' group was Felicity, a happy go lucky girl. The exact mystery was why a happy girl would exist in the Oblitus society, when people would usually appreciate being happy.

But we had much to learn about the Laetus, Who turned out not to be so different from us.

It was just a normal day at school for Felicity. She'd be interacting with those around her, to fit in, since it was her job, her mission that Corina sent her on. She then heard her name being called, from then on which she stood up out of her seat.

"Yes, miss?"She answered in her optimistic voice.

"Take this to classroom 2A, since it appears you've finished whatever work you were doing."Her teacher replied,"Return soon. Your mother ordered you to be home at 2pm, along with your other siblings, so bring your bag with you.

Felicity nodded with a grin,"Yes, miss!"She answered, picking up her bag and stuffing her supplies into the small fashionable bag. She was giving off the impression of a cool fashionista who was always happy - it was quite easy to pull off, but also because she was a happy person anyways, pretending or not.

Once she had gotten out of the door it was a long walk to class 2A, who were quite far from her class and from where students would leave the building.

Her feet made squeaky sounds on the freshly cleaned floor. She was already tired from the walk, but after a few minutes she was almost there. Walking up to the door, she hesitantly knocked.

No response.

She tried again, when she peered in, her eyes widening.

Akki was there, along with Lorelai, hitting someone. You recognized them as a person from your class - they were secretive and quite small - fragile to say at the least. She could understand Akki doing this, but Lorelai? Akki must've tricked her into this, since he was a very manipulative person to the day.

Felicity opened the door as Akki looked back at her after a split second of the door opening.

"What the hell are you doing here, Felicity? If we dont' reply, it means stay out!"Akki threatened, as Lorelai hit the person.

"What does he do to deserve this?"Felicity asked innocently,running over, "We're supposed to be working as a team, so why don't you tell me?"

"Working as a team on what?"Akki threatened, walking up to Felicity, overtowering her,"You'll be told once we get home."

Lorelai glared at the person, who got up, wiping their mouth. Despite what Felicity thought of Akki and Lorelai's strength, it seemed he took almost no damage from the two.

The boy ran out as Lorelai chased after him, the door shutting as the stealthy girl ran after him.

"Akki... what did he do?"You asked in the empty classroom,"Corina informed the school we have to go at 1:40pm."

"Yes, I know that Felicity. I'm also in the household too."Akki mocked her,"You wouldn't understand. He was... about to discover us, so we beat him up."

"How would he know?"Felicity asked, puzzled at what he'd just said.

"You wouldn't understand."Akki looked down to her with a painful expression on his face,"You'd never understand... You're somewhat too innocent to be one of us, yet you are."

Felicity sighed, as Akki's hand lingered to pet her forehead when he chuckled to himself in a weird manner.

"Just follow me. Lorelai is probably bored with him now, plus we need to get home, for the best of us all. It is Corina after all."

"Wow, a sadistic boy like you listening to the timid Corina."Felicity joked, her darker side showing a little.

Akki glared at her,"I'm not scared of her, she is the figure of authority."He sighed. Felicity then went to look at the floor as they walked home.

When all of the group was at home, Corina resume what she was going to tell everyone.

"So, you have all been called home early. Why, you must insist? Well..."Corina sighed, leading off as she looked out of the window. "It appears we have our first mission of violence."

"But... when I set up the group, it was to coexist-"Felicity was cut off.

"Nobody cares what you think Felicity! We need to solve this quickly!"Corina snapped, turning to them fully, "We're taking siege of the biology lab to study one of the Laetus's strands of hair we had found after Seth took a job as a hair stylist for a day, before soon quitting."

Seth raised his hands in a sign that he actually did it, going back to leaning against the wall, his watchful blue eyes scanning the group.

"Here's where you all come in. While Seth and I are examining the genetic material to determine what makes the Laetus different, you will all patrol the lab grounds to keep an eye out for any possible discoveries from outside people."

"Excuse me, but how does genetics affect us?" Felicity asked. Corina sighed.

"We will tell you in due time, Felicity. As the most good-hearted out of what should be of us dark-hearted Oblitus, we do not trust you with secrets, since what we've seen of the Laetus, they don't hold secrets well. Secrets are somewhat non-existant." Corina explained, "Now, all of you, a disguise is not needed. We have general news that the lab is uninhabited from 3pm onwards.

"Honestly this should be fun."Kou said. Felicity just sighed as she looked down. She saw Corina take tweezers and seal the hair in a bag, but it looked similar to her flame coloured hair.

Could it be...

No. She couldn't of been the poor Laetus they took hair from. But could of she? After all, she had a good nature to her instead of having dark qualities like most of them.

It was a question to think about. And as soon as she threw the thoughts off of her mind, thinking of them nothing more than a silly thought, Akki smiled before chuckling.

"You still have much to learn, Felicity."He said in his usual voice, with a sense of mystery entwining into the words.

And it was true, since there was much more to the mind than the eye could see for her. The trouble is, she'd have to figure it out herself.

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Empty Re: =[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]=

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Ene 01, 2015 2:31 pm

Ooh! More please.
Added to TFL.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

=[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]= Empty Re: =[[ When I'm gone ;;-;; Chapter 1 up! ]]=

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Abr 01, 2015 10:12 pm

So sorry about being so slow with this! I kind of forgot about it since this isn't my main writing account (I mainly write on DA) but I reread through this and I wanna continue it.

Back then I didn't really write that much dark stories (more romance), but now my new stories are more dark, so I should be able to write dark stories easier. I will try and write up the second chapter tonight!
supposed to be updating like three other stories on DA but I like this one the best so imma pick this one xD
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba