Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  Empty Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jun 22, 2014 4:19 pm

PROLOGUE

The key for survival? Living. The key to live? Humanity. The key to humanity? Poisonous gas and devastating bombs.
No, I’m not joking. I’m hundred percent serious. That’s what you pathetic humans think. They think that the only way to live is distroy each other. They’re nuts, right?
.Humans are cruel- wait, what am I saying? They are beyond cruel. Don’t think so? Then explain the grayish atmosphere, the broken down houses, and the people crying. Still didn’t get it, did you?
They distroyed everything, and by everything I mean everything. But some of them survived. Most of those poor souls didn’t.. Then who am i? What am I might be a better question. I’m an Android. What’s an android? Robots made to look exactly like a human- but we’re controled by a chip. But you can’t expect something you created to behave like a slave and do what ever you ask it  to do, can you? I’ll give you the answer to that. You can’t. We have our own feelings, our own decisions. .In simple words, we have a mind of our own.

Genre:Thriller, Comedy, Mystery, Tragedy, Reality, Fiction.
Rated:PG-13, (This story might contain Murders and a lot of deaths, and can be a little romantic too, so it's PG-13. I don't want kids running to their mothers now.)
Time period: 2014, Right after World War 3

Última edición por Lovelly_girl el Vie Mar 06, 2015 1:10 pm, editado 3 veces
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  Empty Characters; Chapters

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Jun 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Characters:
 Arrow Maratha Leah colin(More about her later)
 Arrow Lindsey Spark(more About her Later)
 Arrow Doctor Stephen(More about him later)
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~~**~~~~*~~~*~~
The Horrible Index
Chapter 1 = Page one.
Chapter 2 =Page Two
Chapter 3=?
Chapter 4=?
(Goes upto chapter 25*)
*Plans might change..
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~~**~~~~*~~~*~~

Última edición por Lovelly_girl el Lun Jul 28, 2014 7:41 am, editado 1 vez
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  Empty Re: Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Jun 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Chapter 1:

School- the one place I try my best to avoid. We Androids go to school too, you know. Not any special kind of school-we mingle with humans. The humans who survied, I mean. But we keep our excistence a secret. It’s not that difficult, really. All you need to do is try breathing without choking and try to ack ‘humanely’ as possible, and trust me, I have no idea what it means.
If you haven’t figured out my name yet, then hear it loud and clear. Name’s Maratha Leah Colin. Too long?Wait, don’t answer that. Just call me Leah or Lee.  
Okay, let’s get back to school, the horrible place with all the scary people. Just so you know, I wasn’t using any kind of figure of speech. And with scary people I Mean Scary people. Literally. With real flesh, and that moon white teeth, and ugh I just hate the contagious saliva. Okay okay, I guess I should not go too much in detail, but you got my point, right?

I look at my teacher, who kept going on and on about Laws of motion. My eye lids were already feeling heavy and I did something that made my teacher’s blood boil up with anger. I yawned. Okay, this Is the thing about humans. They have something called ‘discipline’ and ‘ethics’ and ‘etiquettes’ ,and oh god, the list goes on and on. And if they find you doing whatever this ethics and decipline tells you not to do, you asked for it.
My teacher looked at me with her wide, buldging eyes. I could have sworn I saw smoke coming out of her nose and ears. I stood up, looking at the teacher with these innocent eyes that I have. This usually works with humans, but with this woman, there’s no telling what she’d do to me?Detention?Little did the teacher know that I actually ‘enjoy’ dentention. Call me crazy, but I really like them. I hate going back home. I try my best to stay at school at all times. Curious? I’ll give you fourwords to sum it up. I Have No Home.
You heard me. I have no home. People usually think I love being outdoors, but that’s all a big lie. I actually love staying indoors.

So here I am, standing in front of my angry teacher. My very angry teacher. I take a deep breath to let her know I was ready for whatever she had in mind for me. The teacher sighed once, and balled up her fists. Very unlady-like. I didn’t look at her face, but instead I looked at her hand. My eyes widened a little when I thought her skin will tear open- you should have seen the way it was stretched and tight.
“Maratha..” My teacher spoke at last, her hands now crossed across her chest. If you didn’t notice, I hate my name when it’s called out like that. I look at her face, and finally met her gaze. Her blue eyes stared into mine, not taking them off me. And you guessed it. Awkward silence.My teacher finally cleared her throat and began her big lecture she usually gave to students.(That’s usually a symptom when a teacher tries to detain you.)

“You’re detained...” was the last sentence I heard from the teacher that day. I roll my eyes when she turned around. I couldn’t help but smile. Getting detained just because of yawning?This is why I like my teacher- a lot. My teacher walked out as soon as the bell rang, and so did the students who sprinted out almost immediately. I sit down, the smile not leaving my lips. I looked around. No one. That’s great news. I took out a book I really liked reading.(To tell the truth, this is the eith time I’m re-reading it)People call me crazy, but everyone who’s anyone loves the book.
A teacher entered the class, and my head quickly snapped up. The teacher sighed and walked to her bench. “This is the ninth time this week..” she sighed, looking at me with her green eyes. Her blonde hair glistened against the sun light that passed through the window, all the way to her head.
I look at her and then burried my face in my book again. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone. I heard my teacher sigh but ignored it. I kept reading until I heard my teacher snore. I didn’t dare to look at her. But I did. She folded her hands and put her head down, sleeping peacefully. I wondered what she might be dreaming about.

I smiled to myself as i packed my bag. One hour of detention was more than enough. I put my bag back on and  cleared my throat as loudly as I could. My teacher quickly jerked backward, looking at me with her sleepy eyes. “Time’s up, Miss Lindsey..” I told her calmly and walked out. Jeez, this bag was seriously heavy. As soon as I was out of the school campus, I walked to the alley I usally hang out. It wasn’t anything special or something, but it was lonely.  The alley was abandoned, and no one used it anymore...
And that’s what I wanted. Sometimes, being lonely is the best medicine when you’re feeling low. little did I know that being this lonely was a dangerous disease, with an uncurable virus.

I remove my bag off my back and sat down, leaning against the wall. I pulld up my knees towards my shoulders and wrapped my arms around it. I yawned again and closed my eyes, hoping I could get some rest.
“Hello...” a soft voice said out of nowhere, somehow close to my ears. I snapped my eyes open, and looked at Lindsey staring at me with those sleepy-but-still-beautiful eyes of hers. I froze for several minutes, Until Lindsey spoke again.  “I followed you here. I follow you every day. Where do you live dear?I want to have a word with your parents..” Lindsery told me in her most abnormally beautiful voice. Okay, how to put this? I don’t have parents. I was made, not born. I usally cover up by telling everyone that my parents have gone to visit an island to research something, or exploring the North Pole, or something like that.

I stood up, and looked down at Lindsey who was once kneeling down beside me. “They aren’t at home, Miss Lindsey.” I told her in my cold voice- the one that scares everyone. Miss Lindey sighed. “How much longer are you going to keep this a secret?” she asked, standing up. She was really tall, I noted. I stiffened when she asked that. “What secret?” I asked her, putting my bag on so I can get out of here before things get out of hand. Lindey took a step forward. “I know who you are, Maratha Leah Water, and so do you. And I’m the one who created you.” Lindey said, extending her arm towards me. I instinctively took a step back. Okay, who let her in on the secret? I look at her catiously. “It’s true. And, I want to take you back home- to live with me..” Lindsey added, not blinking for a moment.

I look at her and shake my head ever so slightly.
“You’ve gone crazy..” I told her softly but my voice potrayed how angry and annoyed I was. Lindey sighed. “You gotta help us, Leah. It’s the only chance for us humans to survive. Please..” Lindsey said after a few minutes of silence. Okay, seriously, what’s wrong with her? I just wanted some peace and quiet, was that too much for ask?
I look at her, an eyebrow raised. “What’s wrong?” I ask, arranging my words carefully.
“He’s back...”Lindey mouthed.
“Who the hell are you talking about?” I snapped. What else could I do?
“Doctor Stephen. The one who started world war three. The Dictator...” Lindsey said, in a somehow eerie voice.

Author's note: escribió:I know i'll get thousands of hates for this because of my grammar and spelling- but give me a break. I have a hard life, and i usually write stories when i'm feeling low. Anyway, please feel free to post your reviews. And by the way, I'm discontinuing all my stories until i finish this books. Thanks!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  Empty Re: Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Jun 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Oh my god! Surprised You write so nicely...nay amazingly...nay beautifully. Laughing 
Yup, there were a lot of spelling errors but that's something only writers who have the time to re-read their work do, and most of us don't.
So it's totally ok  Very Happy 

Hey, I love the theme and I want you to complete this story, k? Wink 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Jun 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Shocked I never thought someone would post a review Shocked 
Thanks dear, but i'm still learning.
Exactly! At least you understand. But i'll try to re-read it when i'm free as i have this sudden urge to publish this book.

Hm , let me see. I can't promise you anything, but i will finish the story, i hope. If i get reviews and stuff, i usually get inspired to write things.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Jun 28, 2014 4:41 pm

You can always count on me to read something you've written! Very Happy 
Ooooh! You're publishing it.  Surprised  That's good. Very Happy 
Umm, you should understand one thing - getting reviews and comments are the hardest thing a writer can earn. Sad  I know from experience. But yunno, even if you don't get any comment for your work you should continue writing. People will start reading your stories once they realize you work hard to keep your story alive. Take it from me! I guaranty it. Very Happy 
And you can always count on me to comment here! Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 28, 2014 4:49 pm

That's really nice to hear dear, it really is..
Yes, i am. I just hope they publish it, because a)It's difficult to publish a book in india, and b) i'm not very good in writing, as you can see.

I know, right? too much hard work. But sometimes, hard work doesn't get you much people who love what ever you worked hard for.
Yes, i know that from experience too, but seriously, there used to be much more readers back then.

I'm glad to hear that. I really am. I'll try my best to complete this story. Very Happy 
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jun 28, 2014 5:34 pm

This story has been added to the Forum Library~
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Thanks, dear Very Happy 
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba