Stop Bullying Club!

Página 9 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What is the best way to deal with a bully?

Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_lcap0%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_lcap17%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_lcap42%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_lcap41%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 5 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_lcap0%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Votos Totales : 12

Sondeo cerrado

Stop Bullying Club! - Página 9 Empty Re: Stop Bullying Club!

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Dom Jun 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi Jo. My brother is REALLY on my nerves. He keeps calling me a 'Midget' just because I am the shortest & the youngest of the family(apart from my dog). He also calls me 'The Short One' & 'Shorty' & his friends are mean at times too. Like the time I was about to tell him something, he said " Shut up & go away." Then, my brother's friend added in:" Yeah. Go away & leave us alone, you're annoying, know that?"
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Joseyposey Dom Jun 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Well, this sounds more like them being boys than actually bullying. I know because I have two annoying brothers of my own. They are always doing annoying and idiotic stuff that gets on my nerves. Calling names is one of them.
I think that your brother and his friends are only calling you names because they know you don't like it. If you can learn to shrug it off and not care, they will stop. I've found this effective with actual bullying as well. But it takes time, and you really can't learn it by taking lessons or whatnot. It's something you can only learn from action, which means you may have to pull through this a little longer. Just keep trying, and it'll get better.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Lun Jun 23, 2014 9:59 am

Thanks Jo. Actually, some girls in his class are annoying too. Sad Anyway, I don't think my brother will stop till I shoot up taller than him(he is 168 I think).
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Lun Jun 23, 2014 10:19 am

It could be a brother thing. A few of my mates have brothers and they have said about some mean things to them.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Lun Jun 23, 2014 10:23 am

Yeah,maybe you're right Eli.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Lun Jun 23, 2014 10:37 am

locked out of the house, that was by a girl who a child of 6.
Little brother telling parents his brothers gay. his parents haven't liked my mate much since, giving into the devil is a sin. his mum tells him.
Brother hiding all the school shirts so she had to come to school in one of him blue ones when it should have been white. the pure girl got hastle all day for wearing a blue boys shirt, make it wose her brother is 8 years older and no longer went to school.
Little brother hanging around with his older sister for a year to embarrous her in her last year. little brother was in my year so i knew he had friends.

they are just some of the things i can think of at the top of my head.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Lun Jun 23, 2014 10:51 am

[[•O•]]
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jun 24, 2014 4:32 pm

eliment escribió:It could be a brother thing. A few of my mates have brothers and they have said about some mean things to them.

Yea, brothers tend to do very annoying stuff. Usually to get attention. My brothers are like that. *sigh* But I love them anyway, because they're family.
Emilent, I'm not sure if you noticed this, but to join the club you need to fill out the form on the first post. That way, we can add you to the members list as an official member of the club.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jun 24, 2014 11:15 pm

I did join I must have only done it on the old site. sorry.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 9 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba