Stop Bullying Club!

Página 8 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What is the best way to deal with a bully?

Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_lcap0%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_lcap17%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_lcap42%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_lcap41%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 5 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_lcap0%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Votos Totales : 12

Sondeo cerrado

Stop Bullying Club! - Página 8 Empty Re: Stop Bullying Club!

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jun 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Actually, it wasn't intentional. It wasn't even meant to be a fight, so please don't spred this around the site Jo, because it is a private matter which is being handled.
I think that discussing it in the club is wrong, because you don't have all the proper information. Both parties, myself, Lara, Harmony, and someone else ALL said things to one another that shouldn't hsve been said, not only myself. Honestly, that post itself is a type of cyber bullying. The fight was stopped, we apologized. No more talk about it.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jun 01, 2014 4:25 pm

I agree with Sash. This topic is ONLY causing senseless drama. The fight is a closed topic, we've taken full responsibility for it. Why open up the topic again? It has been many months since it. The topic is only a form of cyberbullying because it is telling those people how worthless they are.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jun 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Simple when arguments start. There is some what can't be solves because both parties are right on some level. So if it happens here close it and don't talk about that topic again, just in case someone gets hurt. Or bite your tongue and not respond to it even when you are being told your wrong or lieing to stop an augment from popping it. It happened to be on the old site on a topic what I had grown up with since a baby, past in the past it never come up again after ignoring the comment, so that's one way at dealing with those kind of topics online.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Joseyposey Dom Jun 01, 2014 8:50 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:Actually, it wasn't intentional. It wasn't even meant to be a fight, so please don't spred this around the site Jo, because it is a private matter which is being handled.
I think that discussing it in the club is wrong, because you don't have all the proper information. Both parties, myself, Lara, Harmony, and someone else ALL said things to one another that shouldn't hsve been said, not only myself. Honestly, that post itself is a type of cyber bullying. The fight was stopped, we apologized. No more talk about it.

I'm sorry, I posted this before I saw what you posted about it. I've edited my post, and we won't talk about it here in the club. I'm really sorry, Astrid. pale
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Winnerfairy=Rin-chan Jue Jun 05, 2014 11:30 am

... Did I create a wreck again? It looks like I'm gonna have a bad reputation...
Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Jun 05, 2014 9:53 pm

What? No, this has nothing to do with you. It was something I said, and I edited my post so that it's not there anymore. Nobody is thinking anything bad about you.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Winnerfairy=Rin-chan Vie Jun 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Ah, thank goodness.
Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Vie Jun 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Nickname:Musa_Eyre(just call me Musa)
Have you been bullied:YES. By my brother & his friends who think they're sooo smart
Why do you want to join:I HATE bullying with a capital H. I joined this club in the past forum & I shall join again. Bullies are the weakest of all people.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Joseyposey Dom Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am

In! Thank you for joining!  ❤
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 8 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba