Stop Bullying Club!

Página 11 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What is the best way to deal with a bully?

Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_lcap0%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_lcap17%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_lcap42%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_lcap41%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 5 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_lcap0%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Votos Totales : 12

Sondeo cerrado

Stop Bullying Club! - Página 11 Empty Re: Stop Bullying Club!

Mensaje  Joseyposey Dom Jul 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Well, it's good that you're telling your friends how you feel. Communication is key in all relationships. Good luck with that. ^^
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jul 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Yeah, I just feel pushed away by them. Plus, I wanna focus on Cheerleading practise in August, because there's tryouts before and due to the fact I'm double jointed (( Google it, it's a major advantage for sports )) I have a good chance of getting in due to the illusion of being flexible. But one of the most popular girls go there, but I think this is a chance for us to become friends.

I gotta go to sleep, it's late in the UK, but there's not much to do at school, it's basically 'meaningless test week' till Wednesday to prepare us for 9th grade, then fun lessons. Blegh, I don't want to move down in Maths class XP
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 16, 2014 1:07 am

I'm glad your talking to your friends. :>
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm

How are you, anyway?  Very Happy I got quite a busy week, but it's nothing.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Jul 24, 2014 1:14 am

Okay, so I just read a book called Th1rteen R3asons Why, by Jay Asher.
This book revolves around bullying and suicide and I think everyone should read it. But, I suggest those 13+ because it does deal with a mature theme, especially it being set around a teenager in high school.
Basically, the book is about how every little thing we do, from giving a person a smile, to ignoring them can make a huge impact in their lives. One of the characters in the books deals with many problems such as rumours and harassment given to her by her piers.
After reading the book, I feel like trying to give everyone a smile, or say something kind to them. It makes me want to help other who are going through a tough time, to notice people's behaviors better, and I hope that if any of you choose to read the book, you will feel the same.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Salomea Jue Jul 24, 2014 11:08 am

@Sash- thanks for sharing info about the book, it's great there are such titles and hopefully they will reach their targets.
Salomea

Salomea

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

I'm glad I could share it. It's rare to stumble upon a book that can make you feel such things and see things in a certain way, especially like this. The book felt real, which made it so much better. It wasn't a usual bullying story, where everyone is happy and friends in the end, this is a book where it shows you that small rumors can kill. It was written beautifully. I truly hope that the members of the club will choose to pick it up, because they won't regret it.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba