Stop Bullying Club!

Página 10 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What is the best way to deal with a bully?

Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_lcap0%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_lcap17%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_lcap42%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_lcap41%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 5 ]
Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_lcap0%Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Votos Totales : 12

Sondeo cerrado

Stop Bullying Club! - Página 10 Empty Re: Stop Bullying Club!

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jun 24, 2014 11:30 pm

No, it's okay.  Very Happy But even the old members had to fill out the form again, so could you please fill it out again?
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jun 24, 2014 11:49 pm

I will do it when it's light and i have had some sleep. I am reading more than one sentence but only taking in one  Embarassed 
11.47 here in the UK.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jun 25, 2014 12:14 am

Nickname:Princesky14, but call me Sky!
Have you been bullied: I used to be bullied when I was in Primary/elementary school for a few years, then at the start of Secondary school (Which is like a combo of Middle and high school) for like two years, only now has it stopped a little. My worst year had to be 6th grade.
Why do you want to join: I was a victim of bullying, and I don't want people to be bullied because it's a horrible,horrible feeling. I've been nearly caught in fights, and plus I know a few people who got genuinely bullied really badly, and I just have to stand there, but I want to stop it because they're making my friend really,really sad.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Jun 25, 2014 3:09 am

In! Thanks for joining!  Very Happy
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  eliment Miér Jun 25, 2014 9:57 am

Nickname: Eliment. eli, what ever you want to call me as long as it's not mental, (my cousion did that on the old site coz of the last 4 letters in my name.)
Have you been bullied: Yes. when i was in reception 4 1/2 to 5 i was bullies so bad i was being put in hospital will i was in year 3, 4 weeks before my 8th birthday when i moved schools during the Christmas break. Then it was the emotional bullying, till i started secondary school. first year it was fine till a friend found out i was friends with someone when i was 7 and she didn't like her, both physical and emotional, she was bullying others in the school don't know how many, one day the art teacher was out of the room she threatened to stab me with a crafts knife, that was it one more person and she was out, she was out a month later. My heart stops when i see anyone who looks like her.
Why do you want to join: I have exsperance with physical and emotional. The emotional side was done by both adults and my own class mates so i can truly understand what others are going throw. I know what it's like when no one bleaves in what you say because your registered disabled i know there is others out there in simlar situation and don't know how to cope what's happening to them.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Jun 25, 2014 11:37 am

In! Thank you for filling out the from. I shall go put you on the member's list.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Dom Jul 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Anything going on?
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  Joseyposey Dom Jul 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Not really. Not for me, anyway.
What about you guys? Any bullying going on with you right now?
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jul 13, 2014 11:35 pm

Meh, just feeling abit forgotten.A CMV should explain my life  Laughing It's an over-exaggeration, I am not suicidal, just often forgotten, and it's getting on my nerves because my friends are kinda leaving me behind, so I'm going to talk to them about it tomorrow. It's annoying not having really anyone, but thank god there's only a week and two days left of school.

I'm wondering the same thing if everyone is okay ^_^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 10 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba