Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 2 Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Ago 15, 2014 9:42 pm

*pops head in* You are a freaking physic. I've said it, and I'll say it again.
Can I join the collab party? I wanna write this! XDD
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 2 Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 16, 2014 12:03 am

I know, you've said it. Though I still don't believe it yet. XD
Sorry, this one is my "If the Forums Were Real" Story. Though you can make your own "If the Forums Were Real" story as Winxer doesn't mind spin offs. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Ago 16, 2014 12:31 am

Spin offs are always welcome uwu

Hey Scarlet look what page it is!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 16, 2014 12:36 am

I know, I know. Also I said I had it planned, not written. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Ago 16, 2014 12:45 am

Oh, well then XD
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 16, 2014 12:49 am

Yup. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 16, 2014 3:14 am

CrimsonIzanagi escribió:I know, you've said it. Though I still don't believe it yet. XD
Sorry, this one is my "If the Forums Were Real" Story. Though you can make your own "If the Forums Were Real" story as Winxer doesn't mind spin offs. XD
Yep XD
You HAVE to believe it!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 2 Empty - Chapter 2

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 17, 2014 4:52 am

So It Was Real

??? | ???

”Do you seek the truth?”

”Ugh…” Scarlet muttered as her eyes shuttered slightly to open though only to see nothing but fog around. Though squinted hard could she barely depict a figure out from the fog, but nothing much other than that. “Is this… A dream…?”

”Then you best try and catch it…” The voice said probably from the figure as it had turned and started walking away from her at that point before slowly fading into the fog itself.

”…What…?” Scarlet slowly started to say as her eye sight started to blur as darkness took over her vision once more.

~o0o0o~

August 13, 2014 | Wednesday | Chatta District | Scarlet’s Chatta

”…Ugh…” Scarlet moaned as she pushed herself into a sitting position on the bed. A few things wrong with this morning’s wake up call. One, she had managed to sleep all night with her glasses on which had grown into a killer headache now. Two, the dragon roar from downstairs being none other than her doorbell. And Three, was the three dolls sitting on the edge of the bed watching her.

”Well, miss, have a “peaceful” night.” Kait Iris Nexus had begun by saying with a smirk clearly on her face. Knowing that Scarlet had odiously not gotten the best night’s sleep ever.

”Yeah… no thanks to you three…” Scarlet had growled as she climbed out of the bed, pushing the canopy away to let her get out. At which point she had walked, rather unstable over to the dress to change into her every day attire.

”Mistress, apparently you have a visitor at the door…” Crystaliana had said staying in the same position she was in when Scarlet was still on the bed. Though Kait and Maria had taken to the air thanks to their wings.

”Thank you, Captain Odious…” Scarlet had growled, showing that she wasn’t such a morning person as she finished changed and slowly went for the door and to head her way downstairs. At which point Maria had grabbed Crystaliana as she and Kait briskly took off after Scarlet. Only once catching up to her, downstairs, did Maira firmly placed Crystaliana on top of Scarlet’s brown hair. Much to the annoyance of Scarlet, though she couldn’t help it, as the program keep her from sending them back due to the overload. She gave a sigh as she pulled the dark oak front door open. Only to see Swimie, Sash, and Lorrell on her doorstep. “Do you three know what time it is…?”

”That I can easily answer, mistress.” Maria said hovered forward as she replied with a emotionless tone. While her feathered wings curled and folded around her and her white dress. “It is nine thirty-eight am.”

”Wow! What happened to you?” Lorrell asked, as her hazel eyes had noted the three dolls around her. Her eye when from one doll to the next one in a heart beat. Only for a playful smirk to come on her face a moment later. “Did you get bored being alone and summon those three through the app?”

”I wish that was the case…” Scarlet had growled rather annoyed at the fact. Because the three dolls around, and on her, where one of the reasons that she didn’t sleep all so well.

”I was guessing this would happen in your case, Kitty.” Swimie had said with ease as she looked at Scarlet before looking back at Sash and Lorrell with the same mysterious look in her eyes. Which only made Scarlet give a questioning look in her annoyed state.

”What do you mean Swimie?” Sash inquired at that point. Wondering if this applied to her and Lorrell, as the two of them had to program as well. “Is it a bug of some kind?”

”Oi! Who are you calling a bug!?” Kait shoot at that point, her black wings ruffling with rage. Clearly not liking being called a bug of any kind.

”Oh, it’s nothing you and Lorrell have to worry about.” Swimie replied with ease once again, clearly knowing the situation all to well. “It’s because Scarlet’s OC count is much higher than both of yours. I was wondering if Sash’s would cause this to happen as well, but it looks like it didn’t. Only Scarlet’s managed to do so. Interesting very interesting…”

”Thanks a lot…” Scarlet growled clearly being sarcastic this earlier in the day. Though then her brains managed to slowly bring forward the single thought as her friends weren’t morning people either. “So… why are you here and why are you all so perky…?”

”Oh, that is easy! None of us really when to bed last night and we all stayed up all night!” Lorrell said with ease, and making it sound like it in itself was a good thing. “Thanks to this caffeinated stuff Astrid has… ahh… coffee I believe! Double espresso!”

”I think she’s officially addicted to the stuff now…” Astrid said with a slightly nervous laugh. It was hard to decode wither it was because of the thought of Lorrell on double espresso or the fact that she’d be up all night on Google Hangouts and kik now.

”You only answered one of the questions…” Scarlet growled once again as her eyes when back to a half closed position until Crystaliana had tugged on a piece of her hair, making them open fully once again.

”It would be easily just to show you…” Swimie said with a playful smirk as with a snap of her fingers had Astrid and Lorrell both grabbed Scarlet’s wrists and dragged her out of the house. Then slamming the door behind her, once they had pulled her out. Swimie gave a devious smirk as watched the two pull Scarlet from her house. “Now, off the Magix’s Shopping District!”

At which point, both Astrid and Lorrell had nodded as the continued to drag Scarlet along with them. Then starting into a sprint down the street, leaving a trail of burn marks on the pavement. Most likely from Scarlet’s shoes, while Swimie trailed along behind them with a slight laugh to herself before taking off after them.

~o0o0o~

Magix’s Shopping District | Outside the Construction Zone

It was a rather long and difficult trip over to the Magix’s Shopping District, this time around. Maybe because of a grouchy Scarlet did it make it difficult. Though with the reason aside, with Astrid and Lorrell holding on tight to Scarlet at that point made sure that Scarlet came do matter what. That was until Swimie decided that they were finally there and got the two to let Scarlet go.

”And we are here, Kitty.” Swimie said with ease point out over the to the fenced off area where construction was going on beyond them. “Now tell me what you see…”

”A fence and a bunch of dirt…” Scarlet called it with ease at that point. Though her eyes when to Swimie rather unamused at that point. “So you brought me out here… to look at a fence and a bunch of dirt… Swimie did you catch the Winxery disease as this is something Winxer would do…”

”Would I really do something like this?” Lorrell asked looking at Astrid with almost pleading look in her eyes.

”To be honest, yes. You would do something like this.” Astrid slowly said with a sigh, as it was the honest answer. Though that never meant that honesty didn’t hurt.

”Now, Kitty, have a little more imagination.” Swimie said as she was about to pet Scarlet on top of her head, though a growl from Crystaliana stopped that in its tracks. Though it was more a growl of self preservation than protecting her creator. “Besides this is were yours, and everyone’s OCs are going to her their debut.”

”Wait… does that mean you got the okay from Sal to go through with this?” Astrid questioned slightly at that point. “Not that I’m against the idea. Though… well you know.”

”Well for now what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.” Swimie said almost coldly toned as the message tone for announcements beeped from any audio playing device. Interrupting what Swimie was going to say next.

”Dear users. About the incident yesterday. I, Salomea, regret to inform you that one of the users has been killed. Please, a moment of silence for BloomXSky75…”

The announcement at that point went almost dead silent as did most of the District. Which only brought a slight growl to Swimie’s lips, among Astrid’s as well. That was until the moment ended at the announcement when onwards.

”Now if any user, I repeat, any user has any information about what or who had any grudges against this user. Please stop by the Admin’s building and tell either and admin or a mod. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.”

At that moment the announcement shut itself off and did the District started to pick up in noise once again. “I guess that’s what keep you from pming me last night.” Scarlet started to say though Swimie and Astrid were already thinking of something else, add not on purpose ignored Scarlet’s comment.

”There she goes… at it again.” Swimie said with the same cold tone as before as her gaze had locked on the nearest device the announcement had come out of. “It will probably become more “the mods work” than hers…” She had said in almost the level of a whisper at which Astrid had nodded in agreement.

”Ahhh… Swimie…. Your scaring me…” Lorrell muttered slightly while her hazel eyes were already wide in shock and slight fear. At which moment Swimie had turned to look at Lorrell, which her gaze had softened from the mace-weight it was during the announcement.

”Sorry about that Winxer.” Swimie then replied with a smile and giving a thumbs up showing that she was alright now.

”So… Sal’s not in support of the OC Slayer app?” Scarlet questioned at that point, slightly wondering if she could actually be heard this time around. Instead of just being the forth wheel to this conversation.

”Yeah. Sal’s in firm deposition of the OC Slayer app becoming public.’ Swimie gave the reply at that point, as her gaze went over to the lot of dirt at that point. Her gaze seemed to say it all, it wasn’t something she wasn’t happy about.

”Uh huh. Once Sal finds out that this is going on. She shut it down without question.” Astrid said with a sigh at that point as she was looking out at the lot as well.

”Can we change the subject, PLEASE!” Lorrell shouted at that point, almost making both Astrid and Swimie jump. Just due to the sudden timing of the scream. Which caused both of them to actual turn and look at Lorrell. “Please! As all this talk is depressing!”

”Alright. How about we head over the Role Play Complex then.” Astrid said with a smirk at that point as she took two steps ahead of the group in that direction, towards the Role Play Complex. “Oh, yeah. It’s going to rain tonight. So how about we all check out this midnight channel. Okay?”

”Alright! Sounds like fun!” Lorrell had said with a laugh as she raced after Astrid with an amount of ease in her step. Which only caused Swimie, Scarlet, and Astrid to laugh. Which in turn caused the young mini to cock her head to the side in wonder before cracking up as well. “Now, come on! We’re wasting daylight!” Lorrell shouted once again, this time taking off do the street and not bothering to wait up for the others. While only caused the other three to sprint right after her. Which is much harder then it sounds.

~o0o0o~

Chatta District | Scarlet’s Chatta | 11:59

Scarlet sighed mostly to herself as she laid on the couch. Wondering why in the world she had taken up on this so-called idea. While the blank screen was already on the TV screen and had been for over a half and hour now. Worst of all, she was watching her OCs on their third round of “Go Fish”.

”You got any twos, Maria?” Kait asked as her crimson eyes locked on the white angel. While once again a smirk decorated her lips as the seraph silently handed over two cards. That only made the demoness smirk even more. “You got any Kings, Crystaliana?”

”Go Fish!” Crystaliana said with an air of delight, whipping the smirk right off the demoness’s face. Though with an evil smirk did she turn to Maria. “Yo, Maria, do you have an sevens?”

”Go Fish.” Maria said as coldly as she possibly could, as if only to flatten the wolf hybrid’s ego even more. Though it was at that point that Scarlet couldn’t stand listening to them any more and walked over the check outside the window. Her hand gently moving the curtain a little bit, though it was easy to see the rain hitting the windowpane itself.

”Well, if according to the myth. I should come on about… now…” Scarlet sighed walking back over towards the blank open screen that was still on the TV screen. Her blue-green eyes looking into it, before she turned her head slightly away from it. “Guess it was nothing but a hoax after all…” She sighed to herself closing her eyes for a brief second, though when she opened them the room was bathed in a yellow-ish light. Which caused her to turn around and actually look at the screen. Yes, it was yellow. Yes, it had a picture on it a blurry picture of a girl. And yet, Scarlet had done nothing to it to make it do that.

”Well, mistress. This is absolute proof that the Winx Midnight Channel exists…” Maria had said as she was now hovering around Scarlet’s right shoulder and Kait was hovering around her left shoulder. Though that left one Crystaliana on the table, and she wanted to see it too.

”OI! I want to see it!” Crystaliana literally screamed taking a running jump off of the table. Only to hit on Scarlet’s back, which caused her to stumble forward. At which point, logic should kick in and sending someone’s arm, or upper torso, at a TV screen at a fairly fast speed. Should cause the screen to shatter into a million pieces along with implanting some her the arm or torso in question. Though logic didn’t kick in. Instead Scarlet’s arm when through the screen, causing no damage what so ever.

”Interesting…” Maria said in her same emotionless tone, as she had looked at the development. “Apparently, your arm had gone inside the TV.”

”Thank you… for noticing… the odious!” Scarlet had started of rather annoyed, though it turned into shouting as someone or something was yanking on her arm. Pulling more and more of it into the television set. “Now… If you wouldn’t mind… could you three… actually… HELP ME!” Scarlet had shouted as her arm was literally pulled in up to her shoulder now, and this thing wasn’t letting go anytime soon. After looking at each other for a second did Maria and Kait briskly grab on to, well what ever they could grab which Crystaliana was trying to pull, though to no avail. After a bit of tug and war with the unknown did it finally seem to let go causing Scarlet and the three dolls to tumble over backwards and land on the coffee table the hard way. After catching her breath, and finding Crystaliana was back on top of her head to her annoyance. Did she look back at the screen which was now back to a white tab again. “So… It is real…” She managed to say as she looked down at her arm that had gone inside the screen, seeing what looked like long red claw marks on her arm.

”Mistress, it would be in your best interest to pm the others.” Maria had said almost rather coldly and more worried. Which was much different from her regular emotionless facade.

”Alright…” Scarlet slightly moaned mixed with a yawn as she clicked up her pm inbox, to find that the others had already gotten to her. Most of them with titles “It is real” along with others titles “Who was that on there” and “What in the world!?”. Without really thinking did she click on the “What in the world!?” message to see what it was. From the title it was easy enough to piece together that Lorrell had sent it. Though the message itself was much more freaky.

”Yo, guys.
I know you’re going to say I sound absolutely nuts so, in so fact o, off my rocker, insanely, wacko. Though I can tell you. That girl on the Winx Midnight Channel… I think it was Nyancat123! I really think it was Nyanie! I know it didn’t give a good visual of her but I swear on Amelia as a fallen yet divine angel, that is was her!

Scarlet looked at the message in slight disbelief, then again she had never meet this user Nyancat123. Though only knew her name through Lorrell, who had found her around the Clubs District and sometimes peaking around the Story Cafes. But other than her name that was about all she knew.

”Mistress…?” Maria began to ask back in her usual emotionless tone, though was quickly overtaken.

”So? What’s going to happen now, Miss?” Kait asked not caring in the least that she had jumped over Maria to ask it. More like she enjoyed silencing the angel for a moment or three.

”Well… this is going to get much uglier before anything good comes from it…” Scarlet sighed as with her luck it would be like that, as she slowly pushed herself up and off the coffee table. Her back now throbbing in pain from the impact. “That’s… going to be a bruise… tomorrow…” She moaned slightly in pain as she crawled onto the bed, stomach side down and moaned before passing out from tonight’s experience. Yet, forgetting to turn her screen off as her inbox slowly started to fill with unread pms as Scarlet had already fallen unconscious.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 10:59 am

I looooooove how you've got everyone's personalities down! XD
*whispers* Did you just have a play on the 'Operation Purple' thing I organized? Laughing 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba