Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 6 Empty - Chapter 4

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 31, 2014 4:27 am

(( Note - This is a Little on the PG-13 side because of the mentions of blood. You have been warned ))

- Per-Son-A –

August 14, 2014 | Unknown

”AHHHHHHHH!” The scream mostly came from Lorrell as she, Scarlet, and Swimie tumbled downwards after going through the screen of the TV along with the picture on the tab. All of them falling with no idea when they would finally see the bottom of the white and black striped tunnel. “I’M NO ALICE!! SO CAN WE LEAVE THIS RABBIT HOLE!”

”Really!? An Alice in Wonderland comment!?” Swimie shouted trying to get her voice over Lorrell’s screaming. Mostly in question at Lorrell’s motives with that compasison and wondering if she really was as optimistic as she sounded with that comment while screaming her lungs out. “Winxer if we survive we need to readjust your thinking!”

Scarlet just remained quite because of a few reasons, most of all being that her three OCs that had been haunting her were left behind. Meaning this would maybe be her only moments of peace for a slight while. Though that peace was already starting out with screaming, which wasn’t really ideal to Scarlet at the moment. Which lead to her putting her hands to her temples, more worried she’d actually lose her glasses in this fall than anything else.

”Any idea how long we’ve been falling?” Swimie questioned after a matter of seconds as there was still no bottom to this fall.

”How should I know? I didn’t bring a watch.” Lorrell responed as her screaming had stopped for the time being. Though just as soon as Lorrell had made that comment did the scenery around them begin to change. From the black and white stripes to fog as a landing target with white outlines on it started to come closer and closer to them. Which it wasn’t long before all three of them crashed onto it. Lorrell hitting the ground feet first, though ending up tumbling forward instead. Swimie hitting the ground right on the rear. While Scarlet ended up landing right on her back, causing her to lock up in pain for a few seconds before finally getting up to her feet after a minute or three.

”Oh… that hurt…” Swimie muttered as she managed to get back to her feet and stand once more. Her gaze quickly shooting around the area that they where, though one thing was apparent in her gaze, that she didn’t like what saw. “All this fog is making it hard to tell where in fact we have landed…”

Scarlet slowly looked around for herself, and true the fog was thick. Though it looks like it was somewhat getting thinner, but she slightly shrugged it off as her eyes playing tricks on her. Though her eyes when to a shadow coming towards them, right through the fog. “Guys there’s something else here…”

That sentence easily grasped the attention of both Lorrell and Swimie as they both looked in the direct that Scarlet was pointing. Seeing the figure in the fog for themselves. Swimie looked like she was going to say something reasonable though Lorrell easily trumped over her with her antics. “AHHHHHHHHH! FOE! FOE!” Lorrell screamed before sprinting off in the other direction away from the figure. Almost leaving a dust trail behind her, or she would of if this was some cartoon. Though before Swimie of Scarlet could speak up did she vanish into the fog.

”Lorrell!” Swimie shouted as loud as she could and waited a few seconds for an answer. Though realizing she had gotten no reply did she look back at Scarlet for a moment. “We better go after her!” She said with ease, like the fact that they had fallen into a TV and landed here was rather mundane now. Though not waiting for a reply did Swimie sprint off into the fog bank in the direction Lorrell had sprinted.

”Swimie!” Scarlet shouted though the shout had fallen upon deaf ears for the time being. Which only made Scarlet give a sigh mostly to herself. The logical thing would have been sticking together and looking for a way out, then again for her to expect Lorrell to be logical with all of the Etrian Odyssey fandom stuck in her head. It was like expecting a dog not to howl at the moon.

”Huh… If you don’t mind me asking nyan. Though what are you kittens doing here?” A new voice came out saying which caused Scarlet to turn her head in the direction of the voice to see who it was. Though apparently her eyes feel upon a fair sized cat that looked like some mascot for a shop in the Magix’s Shopping District. With the pink and purple coloring and the zipper that when around it, it sure did look like some mascot costume though it was walking and talking. The feline’s silver eyes looked at Scarlet, before it started speaking once more. “Please you and the other kittens have got to get back to your beds, as the shadows…. The shadows their starting… starting to…”

”Starting to what? And what is this place? And who are you?” Scarlet slowly asked not seeming very startled by the talking feline. Normally anyone would be freaking out about a talking feline costume, though after living a matter of hours with an Overlord of a Dark Dimention, a Serpah, and a Nightmare causing Demon Wolf surprise was hard to come by.

”Well… you and the those other kittens have purrrfect timing, if you all have a death wish! As when the fog lifts the shadows… the shadows go berserk! Enough to scare any lion back to his den!” The feline had start, rather frantic as it, or maybe a she, started saying it. Flailing its arms and claws up and down at a brisk speed while its tail curled behind it. “And the name’s Kitt. But you still need to leave! Like now, nyan!”

”Well I can’t really leave while both of my friends are running around this place.” Scarlet answered at that point looking towards the fog that both of them had ran into. Then pushing her glasses up on her nose at that moment. “So I have to find them.”

”Well, you seemed to be a determined Lynx…” Kitt seemed to sigh, as if she was hoping that Scarlet would run instead of sticking around. “Your going to need these if you expect to tell a tabby from a Persian around here…” She meowed slowly as she pulled out from behind her a pair of glasses with black rims and red detailing at the temples of the frame.

”Ahh, I already have glasses…” Scarlet slowly said, trying to be gentle as she wasn’t trying to make it an insult. Though her glasses on her face currently weren’t exactly invisible.

”No, no, no. These are the ones you need.” Kitt said forcing the new set of glasses into Scarlet’s hands. “Just put them on! And you’ll see!”

Scarlet raised an eyebrow at that, as she knew all to well without her glasses she couldn’t see worth anything. Though she shrugged it off slightly as she raised her hand to slowly pull of her glasses in with the world around her blurred and then proceeded to put on the other pair of glasses at that point. At which the world came back into view and also it was much clearer than before. “So these can see through the fog.”

”That’s correct! And they should work like your other ones as well.” Kitt meowed rather pridefully of her work. While her tail swished and shifted behind her. “Now you can find your friends and maybe even the strange cat hanging around in here too.”

”Wait, what strange cat?Scarlet questioned at that moment, as her gaze locked on to Kitt. “You mean there is someone else here?!”

”Isn’t that what I just said?” Kitt questioned shaking her claws, clearly not like the fact she had to repeat herself. “Yes, there is someone else here! And their shadow hasn’t taken them out yet.”

”Can you show me were this person is, please? As by guessing Swimie and Lorrell might be there as well…” Scarlet asked almost begging the feline to guild her there. She couldn’t help the begging as with the cat’s previous sentence she wasn’t liking the idea that was forming in her head.

”Well, since you asked kindly… I guess I can lead you there. Besides, I was this to stop happening and go back to the purrfect peace that I once had here.” Kitt said almost with ease as she briskly took the lead. Bounding off into the fog, causing Scarlet to sprint just to keep close to the agile cat as the headed off into the fog.

~o0o0o~

”Lorrell! Lorrell!” Swimie shouted running down what seemed to be that of a road, though the paint marking on the road were worn and fading. Though that didn’t keep her eyes from scanning the sides, slightly getting a view through the fog. Buildings, almost looking like that in the Contest Area, often dubed the Fun Area by the users. Most of the buildings were older than what he remembered being back home. Though that didn’t stop her from running onwards. “Lorrell! Olly Olly Oxen Free! Come out already!” She shouted though not getting an answer in reply, did she sprint into a building to look in there. Though what was in there it wasn’t what she was expecting.

Inside that room, plaster on the walls were a large number of poster of a pink color scheme though the figures of the posters were cut out in some, while scratched out in others. Though that wasn’t all, there was broke furniture in the room as well. A coffee table that looked to be ripped apart by some large beast, which the couch behind it was in shambles, and the bed hiding in the corner the sheets were torn apart as well. Though as seeming to decorate the couch and bed, hundreds of knife, of different kinds and makes, were stabbed into the couch and bed where the handles made an exact mold of the couch and bed. Even the ceiling was decorated with knifes in a more speratic and random pattern, which papers with no longer legible writing scattered over the floor.

”Okay… now this is just creepy…” Swimie slowly muttered at the sight of the room. Almost frozen for a moment before slowly backing out of the building, because of two things. One, being she still hadn’t found Lorrell and two being the room was starting to make her sick to her stomach. Once she was back out on the street once more was she able to breathe a little easier. “Somethings… not right here…” She panted trying to come to grips with what that room could possibly be. Though before she could think about it much, did a shout interrupt her thinking.

”Swimie!” Scarlet shouted as with a burst of speed, past right by Kitt and looked like she was going to tackle Swimie to the ground. Though instead she came to a skidding stop in front of the mod, bracing for the tackle. “Swimie! I’m so glad your ok! Have you found Lorrell?”

”No I haven’t… but before I go any further, who is that?” Swimie started to say, but it lead into a question as she pointed at Kitt. The wonder and curiousness in her face at that point.

”If it isn’t purrfectly clear, I’m a neko or a cat in other words.” Kitt said once again shaking her claws up and down while her tail whipped around violently this time around. “And my name is Kitt, now where is that other kitten, the brown haired girl that shouted something like F O E?”

”Kitten…?” Swimie questioned for a moment, while starting to wonder if this was just some big joke. Though she quickly shook it off as Lorrell was still in fact missing. “That I don’t know though she has to be around her somewhere… Though she might think this is just a game…” She said with a sigh towards the end, as she also knew all to well Lorrell’s Etrian Odyssey patrioage. Though she was going to bring up the room she had stumbled across, that is until an ear splitting scream split through their conversation.

”AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STRATUM BOSS! STRATUM BOSS! AND HERE I FORGOT MY RAPIER!!”

”That’s Lorrell alright…” Both Swimie and Scarlet said with ease as some of it seemed to be a sigh as well. As right after that both of them took of in the direction of the scream, sprinting as fast as they could. While Kitt stumbled along behind them, clearly already using up a lot of her energy and speed on the first run and her ears seemed to drooped as she started to run again.

~o0o0o~

Lorrell had literally sprinted away from the shadow in the fog, not to forget in her flight leaving her two friends behind. Though she couldn’t really help it, that shadow had looked like one of the floating FOE magnatomas in Etrian Odyssey the game that was her passion. A real live FOE had made the flight response kick in, at which point she only started to come to a slow and stop as she panted in her slight exasution. Her eyes slowly looked around the area she was now in, one thing was for sure. It wasn’t were she had began, and that is looked like the Role Play Complex building, but a large amount of the screens were broken. “What in Kumitan is this place?” She questioned in her panting, though that wasn’t the only voice in the air.

”My role plays… no one ever joins…”

”Nyanie? Nyanie! It’s me, Lorrell otherwise known as Winxer!” Lorrell shouted trying to get a response though that wasn’t what she got.

”Winxer always get people to join her role plays… So why does no one join mine?”

”That’s not true! I join you role plays Nyanie!” Lorrell shouted once again, looking franticly around trying to find the origin of the voice.

”Winxer joins mine… but that’s because she feel bad about me… she joins out of pity not because she wanted too…”

”That’s not true, Nyanie! Your role plays have good plots! That’s why I join them!” Lorrell shouted once again, still whipping around to find the origin of the voice. Until one of the screens flicked on behind her, which caused her to turn and look at the screen and on it was not only one Nyanie but two of them.”Nyanie!”

”Winxer! Winxer! Where are you?! I can hear you, but I can’t see you!” The girl closest to the screen shouted, as she seemed shaken, scared, and most of all terrified to the point of tears. “Winxer! Please! I want to get out of here!”

”That isn’t going to be happening.” The girl the furthers from the screen said with a dark ease, as she started to break into a fit of laughter. “Your “friend” won’t be coming to the rescue like your Prince Charming. Besides the fog is lifting, ohhhh, I can feel it. You won’t accept me but you won’t deny me. So it looks like the fog will be the one factor I need.” The same girl had said in the mist of a fit of laughter as dark energy started to swirl around her. “Oh, I can feel it… My power’s rising…. Hahahahahaaa!” The girl continued to laugh at the energy involved her and in a brisk dark explosion did a large creature with what looked to be a spiders legs and hind quarters, though raising up from that was a slightly humanoid like shape. With bendable arms, a blue and green buttons for eyes, and long yellow spikes for hair. “I am a Shadow… Of the True Self!” The creature said as it started to advance on the real Nyanie, who was pressed against the screen in fright. Which at that point one long leg pierced through Nyanie and even through the screen to some degree causing Lorrell to step backwards in pure shock. At which the leg was covered in blood and the same blood was dripping on the glass of the screen as well. Which at that point one of the button eyes looked through directly at Lorrell. “Hehehheehe! Looks like I’ll have one, now I just need to destroy the little fly that was watching.”

Even though the threat was real as the creature had pulled its leg out of Nyanie and place it on the floor of Lorrell’s side. It still didn’t keep her from scream as loud as possible and sprinting out of the building. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STRATUM BOSS! STRATUM BOSS! AND HERE I FORGOT MY RAPIER!!” She screamed an ear splitting scream, as not only had she watched her friend and fellow role player be murdered right in front of her. She was now being threated with death for watching the event by the creature that had killed her. In her blind running she didn’t even notice figures coming towards her, or even notice that they were her friends. That was until she had literally crashed right into Swimie sending the both of them to the ground.

”Lorrell!” Swimie croaked to get out. Though she was glad to see the girl alive again, though she wasn’t so happy about the girl now crushing her lungs.

”We were worried about you!” Scarlet said at that point, easily picking the girl up and off of Swimie. Once she had was Swimie able to get up again along with get some air back in her lungs. “Besides, did you know Nyanie’s around in here? Kitt said someone else is in here. So it has to be here.”

”I… I know… As I just watched her die…” Lorrell had said almost on the verge of tears, though she had stopped as her mind had gotten to the new name Scarlet had used. “Wait… Who’s Kitt?” She questioned only to get a slight wave out of the cat that was standing behind them all.

”Ok, with all you kittens gathered together now we need to get you out of here. As the fog has lifted and the shadows will be going berserk!” Kitt stressed as she flailed her claws up and down once again. Only to froze in shock and freeze and the spider humanoid shadow creature came crashing out of the Role Play Complex. “Waaaahhhhh! Holy Siamese! It’s already started!”

”Well, well. Look like the fly has found three more.” The shadow said as the arm crossed in front of her, with the hand like claws outstretched. “Well, I guess I’ll just… Have to KILL YOU ALL!” The shadow laughed as all but four of the legs dashed forward towards scratching Swimie’s left arm, Lorrell’s right leg, and Scarlet’s left shoulder as the three of them when diving in different direction as the legs spiraled at them.

”Blast it…” Swimie muttered under her breath as she pushed herself back to her feet. Then taking her uninjured arm and placing her hand over the scratch only to remove it a few seconds later. Sure enough, a crimson liquid was dotted over the removed hand, which Swimie wasn’t happy about.

”I didn’t want to go out like Hermonie did!” Lorrell shouted, making yet another Etrian Odyssey reference, as she was on the ground her right leg dripping some blood. Though when ever she’d try to stand again, her leg would fall out from under her make it bleed even more. “We’re going out like the Paladin!”

Scarlet’s hands clentched into fists as she pushed herself up to stand again. The pain in her shoulder starting to take away from the pain in her back, but that wasn’t the most helpful thing in the world. Though she didn’t, and wasn’t going to accept the fact that she was just going to die here. At which point her blood ran cold as some voice echoed on the wind.

”I am thou, and Thou arth I.”

Scarlet eyes widened at the sound of the voice, before her eyes darted to Lorrell and then Swimie to see if they had hear it. At from what she had saw either they hadn’t hear it or had just really good poker faces. Though at the point her gaze slowly when skywards as that’s where the voice seemed to be coming from. Though as a blue glowing card started to come down from the sky, and floating down right by her. At which point it had caught the attention of Swimie but not Lorrell quite yet. Scarlet’s hadn slowly reached out towards the card as it just seemed to hover over it.

”Well, well! Looks like this little flies trying to be a big shot. How about I squash you then!” The shadow shouted as all of the leg shifted from where they had landed and started to fly towards Scarlet with no hesitation.

”SCARLET!” Swimie had shouted as she watched the leg shot towards Scarlet, who didn’t seem to notice them.

”Thou has opened thine eyes… The time is now! Complete the contract!”

Scarlet’s gaze stayed on the card as the legs came ever closer, and a blue energy races around her. As she lips slowly moved. “Per…” escaped her mouth as the energy underneath her came forth as a image of face that looked like the back of some deck of tarot cards. “son…” escaped next as the energy flared up around her with such energy blocking the incoming attack from the shadow. “a!” came out last as her hand stretched outwards before clentching down on the card, breaking it apart. Which in a result caused the energy to flare up majorly as a figure started to manivest behind her. This figure was a humanoid figure, though easily two to three times Scarlet’s height. This figure was dressed in white while gold seemed to dot it here and there while in it’s right hand was a large blade with a gold circle around the handle.

”Looks like I’ll just have to kill you as well!” The shadow scream as it launched itself skyward and sent all of it’s legs flying at the figure in white. Only to have half of it’s legs sliced off, three legs miss, and one leg pierce it’s left shoulder. While Scarlet grimiaced as she grited her teeth in pain.

”Take this!” Scarlet shouted as the figure seemed to move as well with it’s left hand taking the leg that was pierce into it’s shoulder. Easily pulling out then throwing the shadow back toward where it had launched from, making it crash into the ground.

”YEAH! Go Scarlet! Show that Boss what’s what!” Lorrell shouted happily as both her fists were in the air cheering for Scarlet and the figure that was now fighting the shadow. “See I told ya Scarlet would manage to do something to save us! We weren’t going to die!”

”But you were the one that was saying that we would go out like the Paladin.” Swimie stated, which kind of made Lorrell go red with embarrassment. “Besides, you’ve only just told me that Scarlet would end up saving the day.” Swimie said easily, though she was even amazed by the sight. Because this wasn’t like the OC Slayer app back home, this was different, this was unique, this was “Persona”.

”So you just got lucky you fly!” The shadow growled as the shadows around the area started swarming on to the spider like creature. Easily remaking the legs it had lost only moments earlier, along with making more parts as well. Absorbing the shadows that had joined it did the shadow increase in size, gain another set of hands, and had spikes extending from its arms and torso now. “I will… SQUASH YOU IDIOTIC FLIES!!!”

Though the threat didn’t even seem to faze Scarlet as the white figure landed behind her once more. She extended her hand, openly, in the direction of the shadow. “Izanagi-no-Okami!” She shouted as the sky started the curne above them, and as soon as the figure had shot it free hand towards the shadow did a large bolt of purple lighting rain down from the sky and land right on the shadow itself.

”No, No, NOOO!!” The shadow screamed in anger as in the attack it slowly started to disappear and fade from existence.  As the attack reached it climax did a large concussion wave explode forth, sending Lorrell rolling like a ball backward while it only shifted Scarlet and Swimie back a few feet. Once the blinding light had vanished could the finally see what had happened. Where the lighting had hit a large crater had formed though there was no more shadow, not even a leg of it was left. As which point the figure behind Scarlet slowly glowed a light blue light before vanishing into the air it had come out of only moments earlier.

”That… was… so awesome!!!” Lorrell had shouted getting back to a sitting position after the blow back, though she didn’t seem to care about that.

”I do have to admit that was awesome. Persona, that’s what you called it?” Swimie said as she slowly walked over to Scarlet at that moment in time. She seemed to be as interested as Lorrell in the same thing, this new thing, Persona.

”I think… I did…” Scarlet had said somewhat between breaths as she couldn’t explain it, but she felt like she had just ran seven marathons in a row. She felt that exasusted.

”As much as I’d like to see more of what this “Persona” can do. Right now, probably isn’t the time.” Swimie had said as she look at her arm that had taken a hit in the battle. It was still bleeding but only a little, unlike Lorrell’s injury that didn’t seem to be closing anytime soon. “Since the “fog” made that thing go berserk, I wouldn’t like to wait around for another one.”

”Agreed…” Was the one word Scarlet managed to get out between pants, as not only was her back hurting her so was both of her shoulders.

”Well, that was a purrfect job out there sensi, you sure were the lion of this pack, or sound I say lioness.” Kitt said running from the corner she was hiding in since the battle began, over and up to Scarlet.

”Sensi? Lion of this pack?’ Swimie questioned in confusion by the nekos words, before coming to the realilization that the neko was hiding for the entire battle. “Why were you out there fighting, instead of hiding in that corner!?”

”Well, meows me, if I forgot to mention that I’m a house cat. I don’t do fighting with my claws.” Kitt sharply replied taking the question as an insult, which lead her to flawing her arms up and down again and her fur seemed to be standing on end.

”Alright… Alright… Can you just show us the way out? Swimie sighed seeing that she had in fact angered the neko. Along with at this point, Kitt known the way out of this place.

”That’s better. Now come along! The way out is back were you came in!” Kitt said with a purr in her tone as she started back in the direction they had originally came running from. Though this time with almost a skip in her step as she started that way.

”That neko… can be soo annoying…” Swimie had sighed at that point as she almost placed her hand on her forehead, then remembering that hand still had blood on it. Which had in fact stopping her from face palming herself.

”I say that Kitt’s alright. Though she’s no Ania Starbright!” Lorrell had said with ease as she smirked easily at that point. Referencing her own Neko OC, who had some lovers and haters as well.

”Let’s go…” Scarlet had managed to say as Swimie nodded and went to pick Lorrell up with her good arm, as Scarlet couldn’t do so. Then at a rather slow pace they slowly followed after Kitt, the best they could with their injuries.

~o0o0o~

It wasn’t long before all of them had reached the place where they had landed. The large bulls eye with white outlines of people. Lorrell mainly holding on to Swimie so she could actually walk without falling down. At which point, once they were all present there did Kitt simply stomp her foot against the ground which caused a tower of three TVs to appear before them.

”Yup, and now. You three have got to get going.” Kitt said as she walked around the ground to be right behind them and started pushing them towards the TVs. “As it was peaceful before you guys go here, and I happen to be a busy feline. So go on, go on. Shoo, shoo!”

”Alright, alright. You pushy feline!” Swimie had started to say, though toward the end it had turned into a yell as they were all falling again in another tunnel of black and white stripe. Though this one was quicker and after blinding them. Did all of them suddenly hit the floor, a tiled floor, as some annoucnment was going on around them.

”Attention all users. Attention all users. It is currently nine o’clock and we are about to close the Role Play Complex for the night. Please have a nice rest of the day.”

The announcement had caused all of them to stir to seem that they were back in the Role Play Complex, with all its bright lights and screens showing all the different role plays. “We made it back! Ya-Who!” Lorrell had shouted happily, doing a fist bump into the air in her happiness.

”It’s been a long day… Scarlet, I’ll get Lorrell down to the Hospital and tell them some story about our injuries. I think you should head home and let one of your OCs heal your wounds. And that isn’t a request, that’s an order.” Swimie said as she helped Lorrell up from the ground at that point. “As that’s where your OC’s should have headed as it’s in the program. If an OC doll happens to lose their summoner, they are programed to return to the summoner’s Chatta.”

Scarlet, normally, would have objected. As the only one OC that could heal her wounds properly was the passifist medic Alexander Lexer, and he was somewhere in the five hundreds of her lists of OCs. Along with knowing Maria would want to do it herself anyways. Though in her exhausted state she didn’t object, she only nodded as she slowly got up from the ground herself and slowly walked out of the Role Play Complex. Her eyes dropped to half open as she slowly walked along, she even forgot that she still had glasses Kitt had given her on instead of her own. She stumbled her way down the path and into the Chatta District, her mind already drifted off as she walked down past many other Chattas before coming to her own. Which in her tired state she almost walked right past. Though she made the correct and walked up toward the front door, though then having trouble with the keyhole. It took a few moments before she had finally gotten it in the hole and unlocked the door. Though once she had gotten inside, she didn’t head towards her room. Instead she headed over into the sitting room, just to the right of the front door, walking over to the couch in there with throw pillows and a blanket over the top of it. Crashing onto the couch and the pillows, on her stomach and not her back, then proceeding to crash there.

~o0o0o~

Scarlet whinced slightly as a green blue light was shining at her, causing her to sluggishly open her eyes and look around. Only to see she was no longer in her own Chatta, but somewhere else. Though it was a large room, in the same green blue color. With a piano on the far side of the room, in it’s own little corner and there was a girl with long silver hair and wearing a long black evening dress on the piano bench gently playing the piano while another girl with long black hair and a dark red evening gown sat gently on the closed lid of the piano. Though her eyes did go to the back of the room where she noticed a guy with spike black hair leaning against the wall, though he had leathery black wings and a black tail to match.

Finally, her eyes when to the area closest to her, as sitting across from her was a woman with blue hair and fairly piercing eyes. As she seemed to look at her from there, and sitting next to her or in the chair next to her was a man with brown spiky hair and he seemed to be holding a book on his lap.

”Ah, it seems out invited guest has awoken.” The lady with the blue hair had said with no tone to her words but they seemed to be calming none the less. “Now it is my duty to welcome you to the Marine Velvet Room.”

– Author’s Note –
Okay, long awaited update. And the longest chapter yet. Whew… So much stuff to cover in this one and just to get to the ending I wanted. Along with introduction the (Marine) Velvet Room cast. Now I know I have some explaining to do, mostly about the Persona choice. No, I didn’t just decide that I wanted to do Izanagi-no-Okami. What I actually did was go to google and take a few “What is your Tarot Card” tests, and I took three and when with the result that came up the most. The one that came up two out of the three times was the World Arcana. So that is what I went with.

Also as a note to those of you that are actually in this story. And those who are should know. I will be sending you three of the same quizzes I took to determine what Arcana you will have. And please do it honestly, as if you don’t it will effect the story as a whole. After you do all three, you should PM me back with what Arcana you got the most. Please if you could get them done as soon as possible, as if you don’t I can’t really continue writing this. So the continuation of this story falls to you guys. Winxer, Sash, Mino.

Onwards and Upwards! Tell the next chapter!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 6 Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 31, 2014 1:57 pm

I replied.
Dang Scar, I need more of this.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 6 Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 31, 2014 3:32 pm

That was great, I really liked it. uvu
The World Arcana suits you quite well, in my opinion.
The only thing I have to say is that you mixed up a few of your There, Their, and They'res.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 31, 2014 4:06 pm

That I am not surprised at. As I'm still pretty sure I will be messing them up as my fingers and my mind don't work together when it comes to their, there, and they're. XD
Well, that's what the quizzes said. And here I was expecting something like Fool or Death. XD
More like, I thought you were going to pick up on some, if not all, of the spelling mistakes. XD As I forgot to spell check it before posting. -.-
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 31, 2014 4:25 pm

It was great nevertheless though. The mistakes didn't take away from the work. ^.^
Hmm, those would have fit you as well... Honestly, I wasn't sure what I would get. But I'm happy with both results that I got. uvu
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 31, 2014 4:39 pm

If they don't take away from it, then it's all good. ^^

Yeah. The first time World can up as the result, and then to have it come up a second time... I knew I was going to have to explain my reasoning behind it. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 6 Empty -Chapter 5

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Sep 30, 2014 6:48 pm

The Contractor’s Key and Abduction!?

”The Marine Velvet Room…?” Scarlet questioned as she looked at the one who had spoken to her. Almost wondering if this was some kind of joke or not. Though it seemed real, almost to real.

”Yes, and I assure you this is a real place. But you are not really here. We have called you here in your dream.” The blue haired girl replied with almost too easily, as if she expected that to come up, or managed to have mind reading abilities. “Now, I am Ayuko. And I must say this, you and a group of others have a unique future, as the cards say. Though they say that this predicament you are in will only get deeper and darker before the end finally comes. Though do not despair, you and other Contractors will come forward. Which reminds me, you shall be needing this…” She said as over the table slowly formed a key, which floated down to the table top. On one side of the key was a image of the same face mask that had appeared during that battle while on the other side was a set of butterfly wings looking almost like Stella’s Charmix wings from Winx Club the show. “That is the Contractor’s key, and it means you are welcome here as our guest in the future. Though one key only works for one Contractor, and you shall see what I mean. Now everyone else should do their own introductions to our guest.”

”I am Mathias.” The guy sitting close to Ayuko had spoken up next at that point. “I am the keeper of the Compendium. Which will become important as you discover more and more bonds, or Social Links I should say.” He said as his hand opened the book to a blank page as a card, the same card that Scarlet had in the battle, floated down before vanishing and filling the page with information along with a few pictures here and there. “The World Arcana, a fairly strong arcana. Though as all the Arcana are trump cards, any Arcana can trump any other on any day.”

The room had gone quiet, even the music had stopped playing as most eyes when to the three indivuduals that had yet to introduce themselves. Though it only took one look from Ayuko to get someone to speak up. Which was the one at the piano bench, the girl with the silver hair and black dress. “Harm Oni de Raktacōṣā, my sister siting on the piano is Laria Nu de Raktacōṣā.”

At last it had come to the guy leaning against the back wall by himself. He did slightly look up catching the look from Ayuko though it didn’t seem to unnerve him much. Though after a slight pause did he finally speak. “Nickilaious…”

”Those three are still new to the velvet room, so do be kind to them.” Ayuko had said easily as she smiled while resting her chin on her hands, which were now folded in front of her. “Now we will be letting you go, as you have taken a fair amount of damages in your first battle. So rest up, as the storm is only just beginning.”

Those where the last words that Scarlet had heard as the room, to her was slowly starting to fade as light started to blought out the room. Just like watercolors if they managed to get wet after setting. Though after everything had been changed to white did it slowly start to revert to black once more.

~o0o0o~

Magix Shopping District | Outside the Winxy Bakery | 11:49 AM

The day was already different on its own. A chance of rain again that night, as Lorrell and Swimie sat across from one another at their claimed table as the smell for breads and other treats started to mix with the smell of rain in the air. The two of them both had a grim mixed with tired look on their face, as it was last night that Swimie had to get Lorrell through the hosipital to get bandaged and healed up, let alone making up a story to cover what had really happened. Because ten to one no one outside that table would believe her on the real matter. While Swimie had a look that seemed to be off in through of the shockingly silent table, while Lorrell seemed to have a grim look on her face. The usually cheerful girl was not sitting silently with her eye averted towards the ground. Both of them seemed them seemed to be thinking about the same thing. The world inside the screen.

It wasn’t look until Astrid had joined with them at the table. Her expression was rather tried and tired, as she slowly looked at both Lorrell and Swimie.
“You two better not let Sal catch you. As she was enraged about you two skipping out on the meeting. And not normal “I’m just going to give you a piece of my mind” enraged. More like “I’m going to beat the both of you next time I see you” enraged.”

”Yeah… Sorry that you had to go through that, not the Sal over-reacted though.” Swimie replied with a slight ease, though the ease didn’t cover the grim hiding in her tone.

”Well, why you guys were off ditching. The meeting had some interesting things to it.” Astrid said as she leaned back in her chair this time around.

”Intresting…?” Lorrell had questioned, breaking her silent streak and finally looking up from the ground at that point.

”As the found Nyancat hanging upside down, impaled on another club decoration. I believe it was the Bird Watching Club this time around.” Astrid said easily taking the floor with the new news though not seeming to get any effect out of Swimie and Lorrell. Which caused her to sink a little more in her chair once again. “So what’s got you two all down in the dumps. As, well, someone else has just died. And both of you haven’t even flitched!”

”Sorry Sash, but…” Swimie had started to say, but had dropped off not really knowing how to explain how they had already known the Nyancat was dead, without going into detail about the world inside the screen. Which already sounded impossible to explain in itself.

”We already know that Nyanie’s dead…” Lorrell slowly muttered as her gaze returned to the ground. At which point her hands clentched up into fists on her pants, almost to the point that they would have been piercing through her pants if they were anything like just plain fabric. Though her eyes stayed averted from the other two of the group.

”Well then, who told you” As the only people who know were those at the meeting.” Astrid questioned staring right in Lorrell’s direction, though the mini didn’t see to notice or if she did she didn’t really mind. Swimie was kind of doing the same as Astrid’s eyes when to her as well “Well? Who told you?”

”You wouldn’t believe us if we told you…” Swimie slowly replied at that point, a grim tone rentering her voice at that point. Though it couldn’t really be helped on that certain topic.

”As long as you two are not the culprits. Then I’m almost believe anything.” Astrid said at that point putting her hands on the table at that point. Her eyes piercing right at the two of them this time, as she was deterimened to get answers. “So come on and tell me.”

”We… we when inside the screen…” Lorrell slowly spoke while her gaze stayed on the ground. It almost seemed her voice was breaking as she was force to retell the events of that tragity. While normally she would have whipped out her 3DS and started playing it under the table. But this time there wasn’t any 3DS just her staring at the ground.

”Weren’t you joking Scarlet for coming up with that idea?” Astrid questioned at that point, as one of her hands when to her chin in wonder. Her eyes slightly in disbelief at that point, though the facts from yesterday was still there. “Saying stuff like it wasn’t possible, and that it was all a dream. Wasn’t that what you guys where saying.

”Yeah, that is true…” Swimie slowly admitted at that point. Almost as if she wished she could take those words back now and nothing would have happened. “But it was true. We actually when inside the screen. Scarlet had in fact proved it to be true.”

”So you went inside the screen…?” Astrid echoed for a moment, as she seemed to be thinking it over in her mind for a matter of seconds. Like she didn’t really believe it, though she gave a slight sigh and a smile. “It is kind of hard to believe. I might have to go in to actually believe it. Though I know you guys wouldn’t lie to me. So I believe you, I guess.”

”We will do that eventually. But for now, Scarlet is the only reason we made it back alive at all.” Swimie said with a slight sigh at that point. Her right hand’s fingers tapping against the table top as she said it. Like she was thinking of something while she was talking. “As that side is apparently dangerious and someone in the forums are throwing people in there. As we can easily conform that with Nyanie and since her body was found in the same way Bloom’s was, then we can assume that Bloom had gotten throw in there as well.”

”Though why would someone do that?” Astrid questioned with a slight sigh in her voice. “Don’t they know it is killing people?”

”Maybe that what they wanted!” Lorrell said as she seemed to snap out of her gloom for a moment at least. Raising her gaze from the ground and actually looking directly back at Astrid. “Like how Ralda wanted you in Etrian Odyssey to go and kill all the Forest Folk. It was because they wanted them dead. So maybe this land inside the screen is the same as the guild you play in Etrian Odyssey.”

”Now you seem to be returning back to normal.” Swimie said with a smirk at Lorrell’s change. Mostly relieved that she had managed to bounce back so quick. “Though yeah, it can be used as a way to kill people. As the forum admins don’t know about it and can’t prove in the banning courts. So its almost like the perfect crime.”

”Though you said Scarlet managed to get in there. I high doubt Scarlet’s the person throwing people in, but what does that make her then? As she could possible stop the person behind this… but yet it also makes her a target.” Astrid had started to say, explaining most of it out. While her elbows on the table and now resting her chin on her hands. “Besides where is Scarlet then? And also, I don’t know if you heard this part of it, but Swimie one of your stories are now in the top ten stories of the Story Cafes.”

”Yeah, Scarlet managed to get us in there. As before we couldn’t get our own hands through. But after Scarlet had placed her hand through, we could do the same as well.” Swimie had said with a nod of agreement, before speaking once again. “Last we saw of her, she was heading back towards her chatta to get some rest from everything that had happened. Though that part I hadn’t heard. Which is new.”

”Though with that place being used for murder, they we have to do something!” Lorrell exclaimed at that point, as the fire seemed to light back up in her eyes.

”We?” Swimie questioned briskly at that moment. Almost wondering where the mini was going with that comment.

”Yes! We, us. As if we try to tell anyone else either. A, they won’t believe us. Or B, they will start killing! So only we can figure out what’s going on!” Lorrell said with ease, also seeming back to her normal self. “Now, should we go check on Scarlet, then?”

”That sounds good as I want to hear her side of the story as well.” Astrid said easily as she pushed herself up from the chair at that moment. “Besides wasn’t she the one that saved you guys back in there?”

”You don’t have to rub it in…” Swimie said with a sigh. Easily guessing what Astrid was trying to do with that comment. Though with a slight laugh to herself did she also push herself out of her chair. “Well to the Chatta District then.”

”YAY! I want to see how Scarlet-sempai redecorated since last time I was there!” Lorrell exclaimed as she shot out of the chair and sprinted towards the street that headed towards the Chatta District.

”Lorrell! Wait up!” Astrid shouted as she had taken off after Lorrell, with Swimie following along behind her. The both of them trying to catch up with the now hyper mini who was sprinting at a remarkable speed. They were almost out of the Magix Shopping District before they could even catch up a little on Lorrell, who was barely rounding the corner ahead of them. Though one stray shout easily made Astrid come to a sharp stop, also which caused Lorrell to do a skidding one-eighty to come back to where Astrid was.

”What was that! It sounded like some solders got killed by some Cutters.” Lorrell shouted as she briskly can running back, almost doing a face-plant into the ground at the speed she was going at. Though due to either a large amount of skill or luck did she avoid doing that. Though she stopped as she noticed the glare she was getting from Astrid for her comment. “What? It was exactly the same in the game.”

”A shout that is the same in a game without voice actors…” Astrid said with a sigh, shooting out the one major problem in Lorrell’s comment. Kind of freezing the girl in her tracks at that point. Mostly from the slight shock that Astrid actually knew that fact. “Though that is beside the point. As there was indeed a scream and if you haven’t noticed, Swimie is missing.”

”More like I want to know how you knew that Etrian Odyssey doesn’t have any voice actors… Or at least the one game I was talking about.” Lorrell sighed in the beginning, make Astrid lift her hand to her for head and have it drag its way back down. Mostly from Lorrell’s missing the odvious in her last sentence. Though slowly after that did the odviousness start to register on Lorrell’s face and the cheeky smile had slowly vanished leaving a rather shocked and slightly terrified look. “Oh Kumitan! We need to find Swimie, like now! Or yesterday!”

”Now we’re getting somewhere!” Astrid shouted with a slight sigh of relief that Lorrell had finally caught on. In a matter of seconds did she start back in the direction in the scream, almost ready to take off at break neck speeds. “Come on! If we find the scream’s origin then we should find Swimie!”

”Alright! Let’s go!” Lorrell shouted as she started sprinting back in the direction they had come from. With the young brunette easily taking the lead once again. With Astrid sprinting right behind the young mini, which seemed to be more difficult because ever now and then Lorrell would sharply round a corner.

”I just hope there isn’t a another corner around that corner…” Astrid sighed on a exhale as she rounded that corner as well. Mostly wondering where Lorrell was indeed going because it was looking like she was just running down the streets and in a moments notice would she round her way down into another alley way. Which caused Astrid to give another sigh, as she was looking at this chase as a wild goose chase.

”SASH! I found something! Over here!” Lorrell’s shout came from around the next corner of the alleyway. Which Astrid noted the surprise in her shout and that there was an undertone of some other emotion. Though it was hard to tell, but it sounded like fear in her ears. Which gave Astrid a little more speed in her step, causing her to skid around the corner. Which brought her face to face with what Lorrell was talking about. Hiding in the dead end of the alleyway was a large screen television, which seemed to be mounted to the wall there, though other than the empty screen on it there were other things as well. On the ground were clear markings in the direction of the television and the empty screen.

”It looks like there was a struggle here…” Astrid slowly said as she looked over the ground and the marking. Mostly noting the fact that there was two different set of foot prints there. One looked like a tennis shoe of some kind though the sole of the shoe was probably covered. While the other one seemed to be another tennis shoe, this time with a sole of a skecher brand of shoe. Though there were drag marks closer to the television, and minus the marks of one skecher shoe. “There was a struggle back here… Though why would the drag marks lead towards the television along with how was the culprit just able to vanish in a matter of minutes…”

”That I can tell ya!” Lorrell said with ease, her eyes firmly serious on the matter. “The culprit that threw Nyanie into the world beyond the screen must of found out that Swimie, myself, and Scarlet went into the screen! And knowing that Scarlet with her new power wouldn’t actually be killed over there. So they decided to grab either Swimie or myself to throw in next! Because we know how they are killing people! Though instead of grabbing me, they grabbed Swimie and threw her into the screen!”

”Lorrell… You know your making less sense then usual…” Astrid said with a large sigh at that point. Mostly from the outrageous idea. “You are still playing this trick on me? You and Swimie must have planned this little stunt to try and make me believe you guys. Well you haven’t got me. So call Swimie and tell her to come out from her hiding spot as this is getting idiotic.”

”Sash! You’ve got to believe me! We didn’t plan this! We never planned something like this.” Lorrell begged at that moment, pulling the puppy dog eyes on Astrid. Using them to get her point across though with it was in fact working or not was a mystery in itself. “I swear on… ah… chocolate… puppys… Etrian Odyssey of all things! That we didn’t plan this! We had nothing to do with this! And if we don’t hurry then Swimie will be showing up, upside down on some clubs roof decoration!”

”Okay… So you are being serious.” Astrid briskly said kind of a little shocked by Lorrell’s outburst of a response. Mostly because any other time her responses would have been a little more comical and using “word-play”. Though this one was brisk and to the point. “Alright… So Swimie’s been… shoved through the screen…” Astrid started to say, almost at the point of sighing at how unrealistic it sounded. Though she managed to hold her sigh back and go onwards.”And now is in the world beyond the screen… Then how do we get her out…?”

”Easy! We go get Scarlet and head in after her!” Lorrell said as if that was the most odvious thing in the universe. Though not getting much out of Astrid with that comment. Mostly because it wasn’t extremely odvious to her. “Well come on! We have to get over to the Chatta district and get Scarlet! And I don’t know when the fog will come back over here!” Lorrell shouted once again, this time sprinting out of the alleyway at top speed. Leaving one rather stumped Astrid behind.

”Fog? What does the fog have to due with this!?” Astrid questioned mostly to herself, then to only realize that she was talking to no one. Which happened to snapped her back to reality to see that Lorrell had already run off. “Lorrell! Wait up!” She shouted rather annoyed that Lorrell had left her behind again. Sprinting off after Lorrell, who already had a large head start on her, in the direction of the Chatta district.

~o0o0o~

Chatta District | Scarlet’s Chatta | 1:49 PM

A muttered groan came from one person collapsed on the couch, which was none other than Scarlet herself. Blinking mostly to herself trying to get her eyes to actually function like the should. Though with her blurry vision, did she note a few things. One and for most being that none of her three doll OC ghouls, as they were acting like that, were around. Which much to Scarlet joy mean she could enjoy some nice and quiet for a moment. Though that moment ended when several knocks, almost frantic on the door itself along with someone slamming on the door bell causing the dragon roar to echo through the house.

”So much for peace and quiet…” Scarlet said mostly sighing to herself as she pushed herself up slowly from the couch she was on. Then as much as she could, having just woken up, walked over to the front door. While the pounding and the door bell still roaring noisily though the house itself. “Alright… Alright… I’m coming… I’m coming…” She sighed though not loud enough for it to get through the door itself. Her hand reached for the door handle, turned it, and pulled it towards her. Only to watch Lorrell do a face plant into the floor, and to spot Sash with the palm of her hand pressing in the doorbell button. Which once she saw Scarlet did she briskly take her hand off of it. “Well… So what’s everyone coming by this time for?” Came out of Scarlet’s mouth mixed with a yawn. Though that was what caused Lorrell to shot up from the floor and back to a standing position.

”Scarly! It’s horrible! Just horrible! The user that shoved Nyanie into the screen world just shoved Swimie in there!” Lorrell shouted as loud as she possibly could. Mostly because she could, and because someone had to get Scarlet fully awake. “So we need to go in after her and get her out before the fog comes! And we need to go… like yesterday!”

It did take a moment for anything to register on Scarlet’s face, though after a few emotionless blinks did it start to set in. Mostly cause a concerned frown appear on her face. “Great… Just Great…” Scarlet sighed at that moment while mentally face palming herself for not getting it sooner. “Well, back inside that place we go.”

”Well come on! We found the screen that Swimie was forced through so we can go through that!” Lorrell said as she started to run back towards the Magix’s Shopping District. Without much of a second thought.

”Lorrell, hold it!” Scarlet shouted causing the young mini to come to a halt and turn back around. Mostly with the question on her face, that question of why. “What if that screen doesn’t take us to Swimie at this point. Because that screen could drop us anywhere in that world, which with myself being the only one able to fight of those Shadows currently, it isn’t the best idea to just charge in. I say we should go back throw the screen we went through the first time. As we can meet up with Kitt again so we can get out easier.”

”Oh… right… I didn’t think of that.” Lorrell said at that point with a laugh. Mostly because she just wanted to go in and get Swimie out, which no one could blame her for. “Alright, so over to the Role Play Complex then! I hope Kitt can track her, or else this is going to become difficult.”

”Who’s Kitt?” Astrid questioned at that moment as she looked from both Lorrell to Scarlet in a matter of seconds.

”Oh, you’ll see. As you’ll be coming this time around.” Scarlet said with a smirk as she started sprinting down the street that lead to the Role Play Complex at that moment. With Lorrell easily catching up to her and passing her as well.

”Fine. But one of you better start explaining once we get there!” Astrid shouted as she took off after the two of them at that moment. With a burst of speed to catch up to the two of them after a few minutes. “Though what madness are we getting ourselves into?”
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Sep 30, 2014 6:57 pm

i reALLY LIKED THE CHAPTER
I wonder who's going to use their Persona next. :>
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Sep 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks. ^^
Well, since it will be a dungeon. Mino's dungeon. XD Meaning around seven to ten floors, well in game terms. So it would be possible for you and Winxer to get yours on the way up. Though who uses their, and faces their shadow first... I'll flip a coin. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba