Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 5 Empty - Chapter 3

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 23, 2014 5:00 am

The Plunge Inside

August 14, 2014 | Magix’s Shopping District | Outside Winxy Bakery | 10:34 AM

Just to say the beginning of this day wasn’t very delightful as of yet. With Scarlet sitting gingerly in one of the metal chairs, mostly because of the impact from the table had already bruised over by now. Which made sitting in any chair rather unconfortable.

”Well, mistress. The bruise isn’t too large, but it has changed colored to a dark purple almost black hue.” Maira had said with ease as she examined Scarlet’s back before hovering back into view of Scarlet’s eyes. Her emotionless tone was still ever present, though with was unclear if it was just ticking Scarlet off more this morning. “I would recommend avoiding anything that involves an impact with the bruised area.”

”You think…?” Scarlet growled rather sarcasticly as sat there. “Now where are they!? They were the ones that wanted this little meeting between us…”

”Cool your jets, miss.” Kait replied as she was sunbathing on the table top, her leathery wings laid out fully next to her. Thanks to her being about the size of a Barbie doll it wasn’t too bad, though it still was different. “They are probably on their way here now.”

”They better be… Or I’m going back to my Chatta to sleep this bruise off…” Scarlet said with a sigh, as which on instint leaned back in the chair. Only to jolt forward after the metal back of the chair came in contact with the bruise.

”Mistress, if you’d let me use a little of my powers. I could heal it for you.” Maria said getting directly to the point instead of beating around the bush.

”Oh no. I’m already injuried, I don’t need you to make it worse!” Scarlet snapped at that point, as she already knew if you needed some angel to rain down fire in her books Maria was the go to one. Though for healing, it wasn’t Maria’s forte. “Asking you to heal it would be like asking Icis to wear something pink and girly. Besides if it came down to healing Amelia could do better than you would…”

”Mistress, I am better than that fallen angel that managed to worm her way back into heaven.” Maria said crossing her arms and almost breaking her emotionless tone. “Besides, mistress, she is just a fallen angel that has managed to get back to the low ranking angels. I am a Serpah, very different.”

”So you’d like to believe…” Scarlet sighed as she put her elbow on the table and then her hand to her face. Already throwing the idea of nuts out the mental window, as insane was ringing more bells in her head. And with these three sticking around, it was only going to grow.

”Hey Scarlet!” the shout came from over on the other side of the Winxy Bakery, from the one and only Astrid. She was also dragging Lorrell along behind her. She seemed to have a slightly joking smirk on her lips as she was coming up to the table. While Lorrell was still looking around behind them, as something that was either going on or about to happen. “Sorry we’re late.”

”So… what kept you guys anyways?” Scarlet asked as she looked mostly at Lorrell, who was still distracted. Mostly wondering what up coming disaster would be holding her attention now.

”Well… two words. Swimie and bicycle.” Astrid said almost with ease as she slowly took a seat at the table even though Lorrell almost took hers as well, though she still looking back in the direction they had come from.

”Then what’s Lorrell so interested in it then? As I haven’t seen something keep her interest this much since ATLUS’s annoucnment for Etrian Odyssey Untold 2.” Scarlet commented as she kept an eye on Lorrell, while keeping mind that she couldn’t lean back in the chair.

”Some one say Etrian Odyssey?!” Lorrell exclaimed as she turned her attention back to the table. Though she calmed herself down as she noticed that it was a false alarm did she settle down and lounge back in her chair. “Oh, a false alarm…”

”Let’s just say Swimie’s been showing off with a bicycle…” Astrid began to explain though it was long until something came rocketing by on the street. At which point the three of them watched the blur pass right by them, though the second it was out of view did a large crash sound, like metal hitting metal. Though as a loose bicycle wheel came bouncing back in their direction did Astrid’s look get a little grim. “Come on, I think Swimie just hit the end of her bicycle career…” She said with a sigh getting up from her chair and heading in the direction of the crash as Lorrell scampered off behind her. Though Scarlet gingerly pushed herself to a standing position before proceeding to follow the two minis. After a few steps of rounding the corner did she manage to spot Astrid and Lorrell standing around a large metal garbage bin. Inside it, being slightly winded from the crash, was Swimie laying backside down on garbage from the Bakery. If that wasn’t enough proof then there was a broken bicycle missing a wheel on it.

”Swimie don’t go to the X-games, as you’d turn it into a demolishion derby.” Lorrell said with a laugh as she was peering into garbage bin. With a playful smirk on her face as she looked down on the mod in the bin.

”Alright, so my professional bicycle career is nonexistence.” Swimie said with a laugh as she easily climbed out of the garbage bin and finally got back on more soild ground. “Thought that’s what I was planning on doing anyways.”

”Nevermind your future destruction plans, lets get back to the meeting place. Ok?” Astrid said with a slight sigh mixed with a laugh as she was the first one to start heading back to the table in front of the Bakery. While Lorrell slowly followed along behind as Swimie followed along behind Lorrell, not before Swimie had friendly tapped Scarlet on the back making Scarlet lock up in pain for a moment before following after them. Once she managed to get back to the table was everyone else already around the table already talking about the matter at hand.

”Guys, I’m telling you. That was Nyanie on that last night.” Lorrell started of stating as Scarlet managed to slowly sit down in the last open chair once again. Though that didn’t stop her from going onwards. “It might be possible that she could someone’s soul mate. But I really doubt she’s all of ours. So I think that “soul-mate” bit is a little out there, like Cutter’s in the Misty Ravine.”

”Swimie…” Scarlet said with a smirk as she held out her hand over the table, as Swimie reluctantly dug a Rainbow coin out of his pocket and placed it in Scarlet’s hand.

”What was that about!?” Lorrell exclaimed after watching the deal go down right in front of her.

”Kitty and I made a little wager wither or not you would bring up and Etrian Odyssey reference. Kitty won.” Swimie started explaining, seeming a little miffed towards the end of it. Though briskly regained composure and gave Lorrell the signal to continue with what she was saying.

”So it has to be something else about the Winx Midnight Channel. As it is not a find your soul mate kind of program.” Lorrell picked up once more, going forward with her idea on the situation. “It could be some vanishing act, or some ghost program, but it isn’t a find your true love thing.”

”Guys… it is possible to go inside the screens…?” Scarlet gingerly asked making the change of subject as well. Her eyes rather staying on the table top while her glasses were almost at the tip of her nose.

”For someone to go inside the screens?” Astrid questioned for a moment. Pondering over the answer herself before finally giving an answer. “What brings up this question, Scarlet?”

”Last night, on a whim made by an accident. My hand… it when into the screen…” Scarlet slowly said, summing up what had happened to her last night. While leaving out the OC mishaps in it.

”Kitty, you must have been dreaming. As that’s just not possible.” Swimie said with a laugh at that point as she was leaning far back in her chair. Looking like she was going to die of laughter. “Admit it Kitty, it was just a dream.”

”It was no dream…” Scarlet muttered as her gaze stayed on the table, even though she believed no one would really take her word for it. She knew it all to well, that it wasn’t a dream for her.

”Well, lets go to the Role Play Complex and see.” Lorrell said easily as a smirk was sneaking onto her face. “That way we can see if it is real or not.”

”As much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news.” Astrid started to say as she slowly crossed her arms at that point. “Because there is another mini and mod meeting today. Probably more about the case.”

”I know this is rather off topic, though wasn’t Bloom the one that won the “Best Winx Essay” contest…” Scarlet slowly questioned looking over at Astrid at that point. “I should know as I entered that contest too and slid into second.”

”I guess…” Lorrell said with a slight shrug as her gaze when back at Swimie at that point. “So Swimie how about it? As the Role Play Complex has the largest screens that a person could easily fit through.”

”You guys don’t seem to get it. We have a meeting today.” Astrid stressed once again as put a hand to her head with a slight sigh.

”Astrid if your so worried about it, you go and tell Sal that Lorrell and I won’t be attending today.” Swimie said with a large smirk on her face at that point. Then giving a look over at Astrid for the time being. “If push comes to shove, Sal will just yell and lecture us for an hour tomorrow, maybe two hours if it pushed her buttons enough. Not that I’d mind too much to see that.”

”Fine. I’ll go to the meeting then. Though it won’t be my fault when Sal wants to kill you two.” Astrid said with a slight sigh as she pushed herself up from the table to a standing position. “We see ya.”

”We will see.” Swimie said with a smirk just before Astrid continued to leave. “Well to the Role Play Complex then.”

~o0o0o~

Role Play Complex | MPRP Section | 10:59 AM

”So we are really going through with this?” Swimie muttered as the three of them were now standing in the section often known as the “Most Popular Role Plays” section. Often showing some screen shots of the Role Plays that have the most posts or are often very popular. “I mean really? I thought we were just joking.”

”Why not?” Lorrell easily replied at that moment with a shrug as well. Though she did have a playful smirk on her lips. “Besides I want to see if my new Kid Icarus role play in among the populars.”

”Then who’s is this one?” Scarlet asked pointing, but not touching the screen in front of her. The screen was showing something like a free-form Digimon role play with several character showing on the screen.

”Oh, that ones Nyanie’s. Digimon Revolution I believe is what she called it…” Lorrell said with ease as she continued looking from screen to screen for a few second. Then stopping with a large smile on her face. “Here it is! My Kid Icarus role play!”

Lorrell and Swimie had proceeded to look at another screen down the way while Scarlet had continued to look at the screen in front of her. Her eyes on that though she had spared a glance at her hand, which was outstretched towards the screen already. Her eyes staying on that for a while as she slowly stretched it towards the screen. Expecting to just touch the screen and maybe almost knock the set over that the screen was on. Though instead of doing that in when right through it and into the screen.

”Come on now lets… WHAT IN THE!?” Lorrell started to say but suddenly exclaimed as she noticed Scarlet’s hand going into the screen. “That is one wicked magic trick, Scarlet!”

”Though how are you doing it is what I want to know.” Swimie started to say as she was looking at the screen along with the other side of the screen as well. She shifted from behind the screen to in front of it where Scarlet’s hand was going through.

”I… I think I can go in deeper…” Scarlet slowly said as she pushed herself deeper into the screen which she was actually going deeper into the screen itself.

”Scarlet are you serious?!” Lorrell questioned in one of her this-isn’t-very-sane moments. Even though she didn’t have many of these moments, she was having one of them now.

”You two, we have company coming!” Swimie said as she looked over her shoulder to see more users coming their way. Her eyes rather wide in shock, though that didn’t keep Scarlet from sticking her head through the screen. Now Swimie and Lorrell were both holding on to her to keep from going all the way through, which only managed to make Scarlet try to go in deeper. And which in turn caused her to drag Lorrell and Swimie through the screen with her. Causing all three of them to go three the screen.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 5 Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Ago 23, 2014 7:12 am

Haha. XD Mino and her biking career.
That was hella cute. :>
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 5 Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Had to include that. As since our discussion about Mino being like Yosuke I kept seeing that play out in my head. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 23, 2014 4:19 pm

What even.
Continue woman, I shall get my payback soon enough.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 23, 2014 4:32 pm

You been sayin' that for a while now. I'll see if you do once you actually get that out. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Patience grasshopper, my list anime has finally reached to Code Geass.
XD Anyway, new chapters!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Hurry, Obi-wan Kenboi. Before it is too late. XD
But yeah, new chapters XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Ago 24, 2014 12:49 am

Ya'll are betting on my Etrian Odyssey references!? Kumitan knows I do them all the time!  Laughing  (Y'see what I did there) Yay new chapter! MINO NEVER GET ON A BIKE XD
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Ago 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Yes you do. Yes you do. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba