Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Página 7 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 7 Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Oct 04, 2014 12:03 am

I NEED TO COUNT THE ETRIAN ODYSSEY REFRENCES I SAY IN THIS STORY BECAUSE THERE'S A TON.

I wanna go next :3 I wonder what my shadow will be when It's my turn though....
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 7 Empty Re: Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Oct 05, 2014 1:48 pm

I haven't been keeping up, but hella nice chapter!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Oct 23, 2014 5:19 pm

@Winxer: Well you already make a large amount of references. And just expect that number to keep growing.

@Mino: It's alright. Nice because of the writing, or nice because you got kidnapped? XD

Also, and this is a total side note. Because coding gets in the way of writing... I will be discontinuing the color for dialogue for the time being. Mostly because it gets in the way of me writing when I have to go "[ color=#000000] Scarlet said *insert detail here*[ /color ] [ color=#ff0000 ] *insert dialogue here*[ /color ]" It get a little redundant for me. So they might get the color upgrade later, but not when I post them at first.
With many thanks,
Management
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 7 Empty -Chapter 6

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Oct 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Dungeons and Shadow Games

Role Play Complex | MPRP Section | 1:54 PM

"Are you sure we should be doing this...?" Astrid slowly asked mostly staring at the screen with another one of the most popular role plays on it. Still the idea of going into the screen itself was the think she was still trying to wrap her head around.

"Well, question with a question. Do you want to see Swimie as another victim hanging upside down on a club or some other places roof?" Scarlet asked at that point, while looking back at Astrid at that point. After some running did she seem to be a little more awake now, though wither than helped or not was rather unknown. Though after waiting for an answer from Astrid though only to get silence. "Your silence speaks bounds. Besides only us known of this place and I doubt Sal has any control over it. So only we can get Swimie out of there."

"Yeah! Besides I want to get my... Ahhh... Persona wasn't it?" Lorrell slowly said placing her hand on the screen and trying to get it to go through. Though it wasn't currently working and only lead to her hand print on the glass of the screen. "Yeah! I want one too! Though right now I can't get my hand through this thing."

"What's a Persona?" Astrid questioned at that moment. Crossing her arms slightly in front of her, while her gaze explained it all. She wanted answers, and she wanted them right that second.

"Astrid, if I could explain it I would. Though even I still don't get it." Scarlet sighed as she walked up to the screen and slowly pushed her hand onto the glass screen. Which only a matter of seconds latter did her hand go into the screen, giving the glass that was technically still there a water like look. "So you two better get through with me now, before some of the other users start taking notice that my hand in going into a screen..." With that much said did Lorrell, with a surprisingly large about of excitement, dived into the screen leaving Scarlet and Astrid there.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Astrid questioned as she slowly pushed her hand into the water like screen. Wither she was still debating the scientific side of it or the abstract reality of it, neither was clear.

With a slight sigh, escaping Scarlet's mouth did she with her free hand put it on Astrid's shoulder in approval that it was safe. Though in one brisk movement did the same hand push Astrid into the screen full on, leaving Scarlet there alone for the moment. Then without a second thought did Scarlet dive into the screen herself, leaving not as must as a mark behind.

Once inside, was it the same tunnel drop of black and white stripes this time there was some red and blue to the tunnel as well. "Note to self, don't bring three-D goggles here ever." Scarlet muttered to herself as she adjusted the glasses that Kitt had gave her and pushed them up higher on her nose, along with keep a finger on the nose piece. Just to make sure they wouldn't fall off. Though thanks to the glasses she managed to spot the large target coming into view, along with Lorrell and Astrid already down there along with Kitt as well. Yet this time Scarlet managed to land on her own two feet and not spiral to the ground like last time.

"So what took ya?" Lorrell asked with a smirk on her face as Scarlet slowly walked over to them and Kitt.

"More like, why did you push me!?" Astrid questioned sharply, clearly not happy by the fact she was pushed into the screen. "As that was not safe!"

"Well, I could of told you it wasn't safe. Though then I would have to drag you back, possibly." Scarlet said with a shrug at that moment. "It was easier just to push you in instead of answer the question."

"Some logic..." Astrid muttered not really liking the answer Scarlet had given. Though decided to change the subject. "So this, thing is Kitt?" She asked directing her hand at Kitt that time around. Though by her tone she wasn't quite convinced.

"Who you calling a thing!?" Kitt exclaimed making it easily to tell she didn't like being called a thing. "If you couldn't see I'm a purrfect Neko in shape and color." She stated with ease though her eyes narrowed as she briskly changed the subject once again. "Though why did you people come back here? And how did you even get in? It sure has been more active around here again... wait... You must be the ones throwing people in here! That's how it all makes sense!"

"What? You accusing us!?" Was the first words out of Astrid's mouth at that moment. With a look that seemed to question the Neko mascot's intelligence.

"Yeah!" Kitt answered as her paws came up in front of her face this time around. "As it means you know how to get here. You knew no one could ever find out about your deeds!" She said as her voice started to get more and more angry about the idea. "And I thought you kittens were harmless! Though clearly I was wrong!" She exclaimed as this time the claws slowly started to come out of her paws.

"Hold your horses there!" Lorrell exclaimed clearly taking the whole situation lightly, almost too lightly.  "We are not the people throwing other people in here."

"Now why don't you take off that costume and actually talk to us!" Astrid exclaimed, clearly a little annoyed already, which showed more of it as she managed to get by Kitt's claws and grab the head and started pulling the zipper around the neck. "So show us your face!" She exclaimed as she pulled the head of at that moment and stepped back then dropping the head to the ground. "What the!?"

Astrid's exclamation was well deserved as inside the said costume was nothing. Just a deep dark blackness into the rest of the costume but the arms were still moving. Mostly just flailing up and down in what possibly could be rage or anger. While it shocked Astrid a fair bit along with Lorrell a bit as well, Scarlet seemed not to be too shocked. While it was Scarlet it managed to pick up the detached costume head and walk over and reattach it to the rest of Kitt.

"Ahh, that's much better. Thanks nice kitten." Kitt said once the head was back on and she seemed to be a little happier as well. Though again anyone would be with their head reattached to their body. Though her gaze slowly fell to the ground at that point. "Okay... I guess your not the ones throwing people in here..."

"So why the sudden change of heart now?" Astrid questioned mostly noting the behavior of Kitt before hand. "As before you were dead set that we were the culprits."

"Well, what can I say. Your the only people I've seen here. And you guys somehow have the power to come here... So I jumped to that conclusion." Kitt muttered as her ears and tail dropped at a brisk speed to match her gloom. "Though if you are not the ones doing it..." She began to say as her eyes raised slightly with tears starting to form in her eyes. "Plllleeeeeaaaasssssseeeeee! You have to stop the one that is doing this! Because I just want to go back to my purrfect peace before this all started!"

"Why does this sound like a Ralda mission...?" Lorrell questioned mostly for herself, making another Etrain Odyssey reference. "And that usually ended in disaster..."

"Lorrell..." Astrid said with a sigh at that point. "Not the right moment for that."

"We'll do it." Scarlet said making the promise. Much to the shock of Lorrell, and the joy of Kitt. While Astrid seemed to expected it to come out like that.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Kitt exclaimed happily as her ears and tail shot back up to where they were before hand.

"Scarley... You know this might end up like Ralda..." Lorrell slowly said trying to make it sound as eerie as possible. "We could end up committing genocide."  

"Lorrell, I doubt that will happen." Astrid said with a sigh, mostly from where Lorrell was taking her argument from. "Anyways, I want to catch the person or user responsible for this mayhem. As it was alright and peaceful before all of this."

"Anyways, I feel sorry for the little guy." Scarlet said, getting a somewhat shocked stare from Lorrell and a somewhat suppressed laugh from Astrid. Which was most likely a laugh that she expected that to be Scarlet's answer.

"Alright, but remember I did warn ya." Lorrell said, giving up slightly on her argument. Though making it clear that if it did happen there would be a large "I told you so" moment.  

"Thank you!" Kitt purred once again her tail shifting back and forth, easily delighted by the answer. Though slowly came back with a look of curiosity. "So why did you guys come back here? Unless you kittens missed me. Then I'm honored!"

"Sorry, Kitt, though that isn't the case." Lorrell slowly replied, only at that moment taking on the serious tone for the situation. With a sharp look, as she wasn't kidding around this time. "As who ever's throwing people in here has just thrown Swimie in here!"

"We were hoping you could help us find her before the fog lifts." Scarlet said at that moment, taking up where Lorrell had left off. "Because none of us on the other side wants to see another victim in this case."

"I knew I was smelling someone else was here. And that the scent was familiar too!" Kitt exclaimed as both her tail and ears raised as high as they could go. "I can take to were the scent come from, though the fog won't clear for a few more days around here. Though making headway on that place might be the best idea for you tabbies."

"That place? What is it going to be a labyrinth?" Lorrell asked, if more exclaimed. Seeming to be more excited about the fact it could be a labyrinth and somewhat ignoring the fact that Swimie might be stuck in the said labyrinth. "If it is, this is going to be soo cool!"

"Lorrell." The sigh came from both Astrid and Scarlet at that moment.

"What!? We are going to be in a real life Etrian Odyssey! Why should I be excited?" Lorrell questioned at the sighs from the others, while only getting a mild look of confusion from Kitt. "I know Swimie is in danger though there are just something that no matter how they happen they are still cool!"

"You are one strange tabby." Kitt commented after Lorrell's fangirling was cut rather short. "Now if you guys would like to follow me, you will see what I mean." She said as she started walking down one of the pathways that lead away into the fog from the large target area. While without much of a second thought did Scarlet, followed by Astrid dragging a daydreaming Lorrell, follow after Kitt into the fog.

[/font]

~<><>~
[font=Times New Roman]

It didn't take long before Kitt had spotted in front of a large building, which stretched towards the red and black striped sky. The building was made of red and black bricks and all the windows were giving off a yellow light though nothing else could be seen through them. While the door way in front of the group that should of have a revolving door though instead there was just nothing but a red and black striped opening that shifted the two colors forward until they hit the edge of the doorway.

"This is the place." Kitt said once everyone had looked at it for long enough. "This is were your friend's scent has been coming from. Now you see why a head start might be a good idea."

"This place..." Astrid slowly said as her gaze was still on the building. "This is the main admin building! Come on Lorrell we should be able to find Swimie in a matter of minutes!" She shouted as she was the first one to sprint into the building with Lorrell dashing right behind her. Within a matter of seconds did both of their brown hair vanish as soon as they entered the building through the red and black entrance.

"Astrid! Lorrell! It's not safe!" Scarlet shouted but clearly too late as both Lorrell and Astrid were gone. Out of earshot and not really listening to her shout. "And of course they didn't hear me. This time."

"Does this happen to you often, sensei?" Kitt questioned looking straight at Scarlet with the question easily in her feline eyes as well. "As this happened last time as well."

"You have no idea." Scarlet muttered not really liking the fact herself though apparently it was true. "Though we need to go after them." She said as she slowly headed towards the entrance to the building itself.

"Wait, sensei! I can sense it. The Shadows seem to be riled up by your presence." Kitt said as she ran after Scarlet and before she could even enter the building grabbed one of Scarlet's wrists to hold her back for the time being. "Since the other two don't have the same power as you do, the Shadow won't mind them. Though you need to proceed with caution as the Shadow clearly don't like your scent."

"Well, what do you suggest? As sitting here and waiting for them, is not the best idea either." Scarlet questioned turning back to look at Kitt. Even though now knowing the inside was empty, that didn't explain how Kitt was strong enough to hold her back for now. Which was the most confusing part to Scarlet.

"Well, since we are going to have to fight our way to follow after your friends. Then I can help!" Kitt said sounding encouraged to back up the claim she was about to make. "As I can identify the shadows we will fast and I can remember their weaknesses as well! Well once you find out their weaknesses. Though I can provide support!"

"Alright, come on Kitt we need to get going after them!" Scarlet shouted to get her point across as this time around she managed to drag Kitt after her as they entered the building through the red and black entry, only to find that they hade been warped into a dark hallway lit by dull lighting about at the corner of the hallway. The tiles of the floor were black and white in color, while some of them where broken revealing the concrete underneath. Though that wasn't all that was there.

"Come on, Swimie. You work your self too hard! Are you that afraid of Sal wraith? Ha! What a joke!"

"Okay, that is clearly not Swimie..." Scarlet muttered as the voice slowly vanished on its own. While the hallway seemed silent once again with only the sound of static from the old lighting making it seem less eerie there. "Though what was that...?"

"Sensei! We have more pressing matters!" Kitt shouted pointing at the pools of black forming on the floor, the walls, and even the ceiling. At which they slowly formed into these black and white striped balls, which each one, one by one, flipped over revealing red lips. Then the lips opened showing some teeth and long black tongues. "These guys are not strong, though we still need to catch up to your friends!"

"Right!" Scarlet shouted as the same blue glow started to come around her, along with the same gently floating down to and hovered over her open right hand. With her free hand she slowly pushed her glasses back up on her nose. "Persona!" The shout came as her hand crushed the card and an explosion of blue light appeared behind her. Revealing the same white figure that she had called for last time with the sword and all of it. "Izanagi-no-Okami!" She shouted once again as the being behind her launched into action cutting through two of the shadows with its sword, while with a shift of its hand summoned more purple lighting to take care of the other two. Which after it was done did it return to standing behind Scarlet and slowly began to fade in a light blue light once again.

"Congratulations, Sensei! You bet these ones, and even found out one of their weakness!" Kitt exclaimed happily with a purr easily placed in her tone and voice.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

"That sounded like Astrid!" Scarlet exclaimed as the scream echoed through the halls. Cause both Kitt and Scarlet looked at each other before sprinting down the hallway and avoiding the new forming shadows as well. Which made simple running through the empty hallways into an obstacle course with the two of them having to jump over the shadows forming when ever they would come up in front of them. That the two of them kept running until they were both up the stairs to the second floor, until both of them stopped and panted for a moment.

"The shout must have come from this floor." Kitt said once regaining her breath and then looking up at what was in front of them. In front of them was a large what seemed to be elevator door, blocking them off from what ever was coming next. Which at that point Kitt rushed over to the door and put one of her ears to it, while her tail swished back and forth behind her. She seemed focused for a moment then pulled herself away from the door to look back at Scarlet at that point. "Astrid and I believe Lorrell are in there. But something else is in there as well! And it smells to be a strong one!"

"Well, no matter what. We are going in there." Scarlet said as she walked up to the door and slowly began to pull on one of the doors to open it.

"I knew you were going to say that, Sensei." Kitt said, almost pleased by the answer as she had her claws on the other side of the door and began pulling on that one. Soon did the two door begin to part and a blinding light was on the other side as Kitt and Scarlet raced through it. Which once the doors close once again did the scene become visible.

The room was that of a large conference room, though minus the table and all of the chairs in the room. While the large windows were tinted black to block out the outside, though in this room clearly had the better lights that the previous hallway. Though that wasn't all. The closest to the door was Astrid, holding a currently unconscious Lorrell with her. While across the room was another girl, with her brown hair held up in a fancy pony tail and a shiny necklace choker around her neck. She was wearing a strapless dress that its front middle section down to right under her belly button was cut out to reveal the skin underneath. While the bottom of the dress, which was silver and reflected the light extremely well, easily revealed her legs and had a peacock like design. While with silver heeled shoes on her feet as well. Though that wasn't all. On her showing arms there were cuts and bruises on them, and even on her legs there were as well, cuts and bruises all over them. Though the girl's illuminated golden eyes stayed on Astrid and only one Astrid.

"What!? There's two Astrid's!" Kitt exclaimed easily pointing out the big white elephant in the room. Either that or making the most obvious statement for the situation.

"Why won't you see me? Why won't you look at me?" The Astrid look alike began to say, her voice even sounding like Astrid's but it was off somewhat. "Why do you just look right through me like nothing is even here!?"

"I don't get what you want!?" Astrid shouted in response while she just gently held onto Lorrell. Though one thing was clear, she was in a little over her head.

"Astrid!" Scarlet shouted, getting Astrid to look back at her somewhat pleased to actually see her. Though that didn't stop the look alike from going on with that she was saying.

"Why won't you look at me!? Why!? Oh, Astrid, she's so strong. She can do anything, she's the super girl of the forums." The Astrid look alike started to say, which brought back the attention of both Astrid and Scarlet to her. "Why can people see!? Or are they all just blind!? They all think I'm strong, super, and okay. Well they are wrong! The only get impressed by the armor, and never dare look inside! As inside I'm not alright! Inside I am hurting! Inside I am dying!"

"Who are you!?" Astrid shouted at that point as she gently put Lorrell down on the ground and proceeded to stand up herself and lock eyes with the look alike.

"Who am I, you ask." The Astrid look alike said with a smile on her lips as she looked right back at Astrid, not even flinching at the glare she was getting. "Well, I am you. And you are me."

"What, you have to be kidding!?" Astrid challenged clearly not believing the look a likes words.

"Ohh, I'm not kidding. Under that armor, I'm hurting, I'm bleeding, I'm dying. And yet the world goes by and doesn't give a blast about it!" The Astrid look alike said once again, trying to make her point. "And what do they do, they look at us and see nothing! They don't see the pain! They don't see the good deeds we do! And even if they somehow manage to, they don't say anything like "Good Job, Sash" or "That looks beautiful" they move on saying nothing! And I'm sick of it!"

"Well that's your feelings, though you still don't know me!" Astrid said challenging the look alike once again.

"Oh, dear, you know its true. Because I am you!" The look alike said with ease, which seemed to get on Astrid nerves a little.

"No, you are not me!" Astrid shouted, which caused Kitt to jump behind Scarlet and take cover there for the time being. Which slowly caused a red and black glow to start coming around the look alike.

"Ohhh, and now the power grows!" The look alike said with a laugh easily in her tone. "Your right! I'm not you anymore! I am myself!" She shouted as the glow easily enveloped her until in a matter of seconds exploded out wards, which had slowly cause Astrid to fall to the ground along with become unconscious. Then from were the look alike was standing only moments before now was this large monstrous being. With a collage of black crystals at were the center of the explosion was and coming up from it was a humanoid like figure, with feathers covering where the dress once was and its hair was also made of the same feathers. With a mask, that was cracked in several different places was were the face would have been. Along on the arms where there once was cut marks were now large feathers coming out of them and probably sharp enough to slice through anything that touched them. It stretched itself and threw its arms out to its sides while its head when back as well. "I am the Shadow! The true self!" The creature shouted as it slowly began to prepare to attack as the wind slowly started to whip around it. "Now I shall show you my pain!!"

"Scarlet! If we don't do anything that shadow will destroy both Astrid and Lorrell!" Kitt shouted as the wind started to pick up more and more.

"I know! I know!" Scarlet shouted in response as the same blue glow came back once again. "Persona!" She shouted as her hand broke through the card causing Izanagi-no-Okami to come forward once again and it raced over to where Lorrell and Astrid were out cold picked them up and managed to get out of the way before the gust of wind ripped through where they were currently. Which once Izanagi-no-Okami returned to were Scarlet was did it gently pull down Lorrell and Astrid close to Kitt and turned back to face the enemy at hand, while the both of them moved away from Kitt and the others to make sure the attack on them wouldn't hit the others.

"Oh, so you want to feel my pain?" The Shadow said as it prepared to fire off another gust causing all of the air in the room to start moving around them. "Then so be it!" It shouted as the wind shot towards both Izanagi-no-Okami and Scarlet. Ripping some of Scarlet's clothing while Izanagi-no-Okami seemed unfazed though holding a defensive position to keep Scarlet from being blown into the raging whirlwind around them. "Well, if you can take that. Then try this!" The Shadow said as the feathers coming out from its arms started to shine with a bright white light which in a matter of seconds did the lights came out of the feather then sped towards Izanagi-no-Okami and Scarlet.

"Izanagi-no-Okami!" Scarlet shouted at that point as Izanagi-no-Okami shifted its blade in front of it and with a brisk slash of its free hand did a burst of fire came forward blasting the white orbs out of the air and destroying them. Though now adding fire to the whirlwind around them.

"So, I'll have to show you the old fashion way then!" The Shadow said as its arms raised above its head before flinging its arms down towards Izanagi-no-Okami which from both of its arms did the feather shoot out and went flying toward them. Which Izanagi-no-Okami when to work deflecting the feathers with its sword though every now and then would a feather just managed to hit its mark. Then just as before, the wound on Izanagi-no-Okami would become the same pain that Scarlet would feel. A high speed slash on the left side of the neck, close to her right elbow, and right on her left shoulder as well. All wounds on Izanagi-no-Okami, though still inflicting pain on Scarlet. "Now you feel my pain. Though that is only just a small amount. I want you to feel all of my pain!" The Shadow screamed as more feather came out where the old feather had left and preparing to throw them once again.

"Ugh... My head..." Astrid moaned over by where Lorrell, who was still unconscious, and Kitt. Which after a moment or two did she slowly push herself up to a sitting position, which caused Kitt to take notice.

"Astrid! You're awake!" Kitt shouted happily while her tail shifted back and forth behind her. "Oh, I'm glad your okay!"

"Yeah, I'm alright. But what about that thing and Scarlet?" Astrid began to question at that point, even grabbing Kitt to question her. "What happened while I was out?!"

"Well, Sensei is now battling your Shadow, and by the look of it nether side will be giving up anytime soon." Kitt said turning her gaze back towards the fighting with Izanagi-no-Okami deflecting more feathers though once it managed to get an opening did it extend its hand towards the Shadow causing a explosion of fire to happen in the Shadow's face. That had also managed to take off a few loose pieces of the Shadows mask, only to see nothing but blackness underneath it. Though that was only a catalyst to make the next rushing wind attack even more violent.

"She isn't me..." Astrid muttered one word at a time as her eyes slowly glanced over the battle in front of her. A battle trapped inside a whirlwind with both Scarlet and the Shadow going at it. "She can't be me..."

"But Astrid, that thing comes from inside you." Kitt said, going slow so she could explain it as best she could. "It's the one thing you don't want to admit that is there. That you actually feel that way."

"Astrid! Everyone has a side they don't want to admit to!" Scarlet shouted as loud as she could over the howling winds around her trying to get her words to Astrid. While Izanagi-no-Okami was now summoning the same purple lighting to attack the Shadow when it could, then having to go back on the defensive when the feathers would be shot off once again.

"See, Astrid. Everyone has that side that they never want to see the light." Kitt said once again, while Astrid's gases slowly went away from Kitt at that moment. "Astrid...?"

"Yes... I usually feel like no one see me..." Astrid slowly said, almost as if the words by them selves didn't want to come out. So she forced them out. "And if they do and see what I can do... They'll never tell me good job or it looks great..."

"What is happening!?" The Shadow screamed as it started to shifted back and forth, while its form began to pixilate and ripple like a bad television connect. "This can not be!!"

"And here's our chance! Izanagi-no-Okami!" Scarlet shouted again this time pointing at the fazing Shadow as this time Izanagi-no-Okami brought its blade in front of it, yet this time in happened to float there and both of its hands came to a point in the center of the golden circle of the blades handle. It stayed there for a while as around it small white orbs started to appear one by one, until there was at least twenty of them there. Then the orbs briskly shot off into the Shadow all at once and bathe the area in a white like glow.

"Nooooo!" The Shadow screamed as after the bright light, the humanoid part of the shadow sunk to the ground as the red and black glow surrounded it once again. Leaving in the center of it the same girl from before. The Shadow version of Astrid, with the shiny skimpy dress and all the cuts and bruises, while her gold eyes just looked at Astrid once again. Excepting something else to happen next.

“Yes, I always felt that people always looked at the armor I placed for myself when I went out or had to go do something. They always looked at the armor and assumed the girl underneath it all was not in pain, was not in trouble, and was not bleeding from her own battles and scars…” Astrid said while slowly came out as she walked towards the Shadow that was just standing and looking right at her. While only coming to a stop once she was standing exactly in front of the Shadow to look right back at it. “I always wanted someone to notice the pain I was in. Though myself looking away from you and trying to make myself believe you didn’t exist only managed to cause you pain. Because you are me, and I am you.”

The Shadow slowly nodded as a gently smile appeared on her lips, the black like glow slowly changed into a light blue glow as the Shadow was slowly lifted up into the air. Then in a flash of white light did the Shadow change into something else. A woman figure with long colorful hair floated above Astrid, with large beautiful color shifting wings that looking like those of an angel. While it had a long dress of gold and silver that when down past its feet covering them for view. Yet this time, it didn’t have a mask upon its face showing a pair of light violet eyes and lips with a gold coloring to them. The figure stayed there for a moment before it slowly started to fade and a card just like Scarlet slowly floated down as the light flowed into Astrid. Shortly after it was all done did Astrid slowly fell to her knees causing both Scarlet and Kitt to run over to here.

“I’m… alright… I’m just… exhausted…” The words slowly came out of Astrid mouth as she tried to catch her breath as much as she could at that moment.  “Though this is… Persona…”

“Yeah. Though you know we are always here if you need to talk to us.” Scarlet said as she slowly helped Astrid back up and helped keep her from falling over as well.

“I know, and thank you for that.” Astrid replied with a soft smile on her face. Making the moment a rather peaceful moment. Though it was at that moment that Lorrell pushed herself up from the ground clearly awake now.

“Ahhhhh, that was a good power nap!” Lorrell exclaimed as she stretched then noticed the looks she had managed to acquire from Astrid, Scarlet, and Kitt respective. “What? So what did I miss?” She questioned as Astrid and Scarlet managed to share a smirk at that moment. “Okay I missed something! So spill the beans, girls!”

“Well, Astrid can now use a Persona like myself.” Scarlet answered at that point, while seemed to make Lorrell’s enthusiasm drop a little bit.

“Aww. I am happy for Astrid, though I wanted to be the one to get it next.” Lorrell said with a sigh towards the end of it. “Oh well. Maybe I’ll get mine next!”

“Maybe, Lorrell. Maybe.” Astrid said with a laugh at that moment still using Scarlet as a support. “Who will know?”

“Well, with you two tired out. It might be a good time to take a rest and probably head back for the time being.” Kitt advised at that moment. Looking at both Scarlet and Astrid, mainly for this one. “As you guys seem to get tired quicker over here. Even though you might be stronger over here as well. Also if we have to face your friend, Swimie’s Shadow, in this state we wouldn’t stand much of a chance.”

“I’ve got it! I’ll go on ahead while you two rest up here!” Lorrell said, excited by her idea as she sprinted off towards the stairs up to the next level of the building.

“Lorrell, no!” Astrid yelled at first.

“It’s too dangerous!” Scarlet shouted after her.

Though both shouts were to no avail, as Lorrell was already on her way to the next floor without much of a second thought on the matter at hand. Which caused both Astrid and Scarlet to sigh in disbelief.

“Well, this isn’t good…” Kitt commented at that moment, after watching Lorrell already race up the stairs. Almost taking two stairs at a time, much to Kitt’s amazement of human ability.

“You can say that again.” Both Astrid and Scarlet answered with the both of them just siting in the center of that conference room with burn marks on the floor and ceiling and wind torn flooring and ceiling panels all over the place.  Though one thing was clear. They couldn’t really turn back until they managed to catch Lorrell. Which sounded easier in words that it would be.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona Online - Seventh Chapter UP! - Página 7 Empty - Chapter 7-

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Lynx to Bushi, and Back Again

"We need to go after her." Scarlet said pushing herself up from the ground, trying to bring Astrid up with her. Though the attempt not fairing too well in the end, and caused the both of them to fall back to the ground.

"Yeah we need to, but how?!" Astrid questioned, somewhat anooyed by the fact of being back on the ground for the second time in their joint attempts to presue Lorrell higher into the building. "As this point we wouldn't make it one foot or even a half without falling over once again."

"Well, how about you two use some of these." Kitt slowly said pulling out from being her two flasks with a blue green liquid inside of it and two blue orbs that looked like something out of an anime. "As I kind of found them lying around where that last big shadow was. You kittens know the spider like Shadow."

"So are we suppose to eat and or drink these?" Astrid questioned looking from the bottles to the orbs, with her eye brows easiy raised in question at the idea. "How do you know we won't, you know, die after ingesting them...? Hmmm?"

"Well, I don't really know what they are either. So your meowing up the wrong tree." Kitt said with a huff as she forced one of the flasks and one of the orbs into Scarlet's hands, then the other ones into Astrid's hands. "Though I believe the blue ord things were callled like, snuff souls or nuff souls. Oh something like that!"

"Snuff Souls..." Astrid slowly echoed as her eyes looked at the blue orb for a moment. Then looked back up with a question easily in her eyes. "You mean we are eating someone's soul?!"

"I believe I've heard that somewhere before..." Scarlet sighed with a laugh hiding in the back of her throat. Though with her eyes on both of the flask and the orb, wondering if Astrid was right about the instant death guess. Though with a slight shrug and a sigh for what she was about to do, did she remove the cork holding the blue green liquid in the flask itself and with her left hand slowly raised it to her lips.

"Scarlet, you can't be serious." Astrid said watching, which her hands twitched every now and then. As if in though about slapping the unknown liquid away from her friend. "And you are serious..." She sighed slightly afterwards as somewhat ignoring her warning did the flask in Scarlet's hand tip upwards and the liquid started entering her mouth. A few seconds when past without much happening, which Scarlet shrugged it off before looking back at Astrid.

"It's not too bad. Though I can say some of my energy is returning at least." Scarlet said, then her gaze went to looking at the blue orb she now had left. "Well, down the hatch." She muttered with a shrug on her shoulders as she lifted the orb up to where her lips were, while not noticing Astrid briskly down the liquid in the flask then only two seconds after downing it a look that explained how she felt about it, and it wasn't the greatest. Though just as Astrid was finishing with her liquid to manage to catch a glimpse of Scarlet slowly eating the Snuff Soul.

"Nice, Soul." Astrid said clearly joking at the moment as she looked at hers, taking a moment to sigh at the fact that it might be worse that the liquid before hand.

"Well, Maka, if it means we can go after Black Star its better than nothing." Scarlet replied in the same joking manner, which managed to crack a smile on both of their faces. After that did Astrid slowly eat her blue orb, and once she had she seemed to wait for a back taste or so it appeared to be. Though once getting nothing she proceeded to push herself up to a standing position on her own. Which Scarlet slowly followed after her with the two of them now standing once again.

"We can stand, I just wonder if we can run to catch up to Lorrell." Astrid said taking one step, expecting to be sent to the ground once again. Though when it didn't happen did she slowly head towards the stairs to the next floor, yet Kitt stopped her before she could get too far.

"Wait a second there, you impatient feline." Kitt said once she had gotten in front of Astrid, ears up high and tail not moving. "Now that you have the same power as sensei, you'll be needing these as well." She said as in the other paw pulling out another pair of glasses. This one was another feminine frame piece though this one was halloween colors in theme and design. "Ta da! Your own glasses."

"Now that you mention it, Scarlet's been wearing different glasses lately..." Astrid said slowly as she took the glasses from Kitt and then slide them on. "Wow, with these it's like the fog around here doesn't exist!" She said taking the moment to look around for herself. "These will help us catch up to Lorrell in a flash!"

"Yes indeed." Scarlet said in agreement as once again Astrid started towards the stairs, with Scarlet sprinting right behind her, and last but not least Kitt following behind them. With the three of them bounding up the stairs to the next floor and once again it was back to the poorly lit hallway like it was on the first floor.

"Okay, did we go down a floor?" Astrid questioned looking around for herself. "As we did go up a set of stairs, but with this look here. It feels like we went back to the first floor."

"Ugh... all of the mods now a days only care about the status and do none of the work. Which ends up as my work. Ugh! I didn't sign up to become a one trick pony for this site."

"That sounded like Swimie!" Astrid exclaimed easily pinpointing who's voice it was. "Though is she really on this floor?"

"Nope, I can't smell her on this floor. Though I can smell her a few floors up!" Kitt said at first though exclaiming the next part after sniffing in place for a moment or three. Wit her tail shifting back and forth behind her in joy of finding the scent for once. "So I doubt your friend, Lorrell, isn't too far ahead of us. But we stil have to deal with the Shadows..."

"Shadows?" Astrid questioned looking a head into the hallway. When more of the black pools were forming, and some even merging together to make larger shadows. "Them?"

"Them." Scarlet anwsered with a sigh. "Also note to self, next time weapons might be a good idea to bring." She muttered to herself as she slowly began sprinting down the hallway trying to avoid the shadows if she could, though she stopped when she came to the corner to look back and spot that Astrid was still at the stairs. "Come on Astrid!"

"I want to try something first." Astrid shouted back in reply as she stood there with Kitt as the shadows started to soildify. Coming forth as two brown figures stuct together with a numberious amount of spears, until the hallway was slowly littered with them.

"The shadow's on this floor are stronger than those on the first floor!" Kitt shouted after a moment though ducking back after almost getting hit by one of the shadows. "Trance Twins, though I don't know their weakness of the top of my tail!"

"It's alright." Astrid said as the all but familiar blue glow started to form around her and that of a subtle smirk on her face as well. "As now I can join the fight." She said as the card slowly hovered down in front of her as well, though it had the same face side but the other side was a different picture than Scarlet's. "Persona!" She shouted as slashed her hand through the card causing it to break, while behind her formed the woman like figure with the multi-colored angelic wings. "Now we can do something. Pairika!" She shouted as the woman, Pairika, gently moved her arms out to the sides and extended them wide. Then in a flash brought them together, which caused a fury of wind to rip down the hallway blasting through each Shadow and destroying it.

"Okay, Astrid." Scarlet shouted from the end of the hallway, which was now shadowless for the time being. "Time to stop showing off and to get going and find Lorrell!" She said montioning for Astrid, along with Kitt to follow after her as she quickly ran down the next hallway. Which after a matter of seconds did Astrid catch up to her, and Kitt following along behind them.

"Your worried." Astrid said once she managed to get in ear shot of Scarlet, along with keep up with the girl's pace.

"Is it that odvious?" Scarlet asked in reply trying to keep her mind off the worst case scenarios playing in her head.

"Plain as day." Astrid anwsered with ease, as she pulled Scarlet to a stop at the next corner. "Scarlet, listen. We will find Lorrell. We will save Swimie. Then we will get to the bottom of this." She said firmly keeping her grip on Scarlet's shoulder to keep her from sprinting onwards down the hallway. "You helped me, and I will help you. No matter if you want it or not."

It was silent between the two of them for the moment. While Kitt managed to catch up to them at that exact time. "Thanks Astrid." Scarlet slowly said meaning every word of it.

"Welcome. Now just sprinting off down hallway after hallway might be a fast way to do things. Though we have just been lucky not to hit a dead end yet." Astrid said with a smile on her lip, before going back into one of her serious modes. "Besides, its become apparent that our 'Personas' become stronger after figthing these little Shadows out here or I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for our 'Shadow selves'."

"True. Though figthing too much out here might mean that we will be exasted when we get to Lorrell or Swimie and have to fight their shadows." Scarlet said, crossing her arms slightly in front of her. "And all the shadow selves go beserk when the fog over here lifts. Trust me, as I've seen it."

"Ahh kittens we might need to take up this discussion later!" Kitt exclaimed in a burst, flailing her arms up and down. Which had effectivly taken the girls attention, to put it to the Shadows now swarming around them. Some Trance Twins, some Lying Hablerie, and even some other shadow. Though it made it clear, they were surrounded. "As we have company!"

"Well, this wouldn't be fun if they didn't try something like this." Astrid said with a smirk at that moment, giving a look over the Scarlet which was returned with the same amount of excitement. "Come on, partner. We have some shadows to plow through." She said easily as her card slowly came down in front of her, making the same blue glow.

Scarlet smirked a little as her card slowly came down in front of her as well. Making the blue glow brighter in that corner. "Ready, partner?" She asked with the smirk still sittingon her lips, then to get a nod out of Astrid to signal she was in face ready. "Okay, then..."

"Persona!" The both of them shouted at the same time as both cards were either crushed or slashed through breaking appart once again. Then only seconds after that did both Izanagi-no-Okami and Pairika appear behind their users respectively, then launching out from behind them or at least Izanagi-no-Okami did so. While Pairika stayed behind Astrid, why that had indeed happened was unknown for the moment though then wasn't the time toquestion it.

"Alright. Izanagi-no-Okami!" Scarlet shouted as Izanagi-no-Okami had already slashed through some of the shadows with its blade. Then on command did its hand briskly point towards the next enemy it was aiming for and an erpution of fire came forth burning the shadow in question, and some of the ones next to it due to its size.

"Well, they have shown us theirs. Now for us to show our power." Astrid said easily staying right where she was, though the smirk on her face was easy to still spot. "Now, Pairika!" She shouted as Pairika moved into action, though staying behind Astrid. Yet with another movement of it's arms did a gale of wind erupt around them. Take out a few of the shadows, though damaging the others all around them with the attack.

"Looks like Kitt was right. Each floor the Shadows get stronger..." Scarlet muttered as Izanagi-no-Okami had slashed through another enemy using its blade instead of any magic attacks so far on its own. "Well time to finish this. Izanagi-no-Okami!" She shouted as Izanagi-no-Okami after finishing the slash on the nearest shadow to defeat it did it come back a few feet towards Scarlet casting another storm of purple lighting in a general direction. With stary lighting bolts taking out some of the weakened Shadows from Astrid's Persona's last attack. While in a flash of light did were the rest of the Shadows taken out, though a few things were odvious. Lighting singe marks on the walls of the hallway, burn marks as well. Not to foget the ripped up tile, ceiling, and wallpaper from the glae of wind. Though other than that everything else ended well.

"You two did it!" Kitt exclaimed with joy, mostly from not having to become a meal for one of the shadows. "Though your friend is probably further ahead of us now."

"Well, one word comes in handy here." Scarlet said with a sigh, getting a slight look from Astrid in question and the same almost exact look from Kitt. "Run." She said starting to sprint down the hallway, which had caused both Astrid and Kitt to run after her.

"Scarlet, if we keep this up we are going to run out of energy before we even find Lorrell! Let alone finding Swimie!" Astrid shouted from behind, right as Scarlet had rounded a corner. Causing her to round it as well. Though Kitt ended up crashing into the wall instead of rounding the corner, and after shaking it off contiuned to prosue both Astrid and Scarlet.

"Well. I know we need to find Lorrell before we can head back." Scarlet shouted back as she came to a skidding stop at the stairs that when up to the next floor. "Besides, we now can get to the next floor." She said with ease pointing to the stairs, while trying to hid the fact that she was trying to catch her breath.

"Yet, though it makes me wonder who tall is this place." Astrid said coming to a stop as well. "As if I'm correct. We had the first floor, the second floor were you had to fight... my shadow, and we are on the thrid floor now. Meaning that is the forth floor up there."

"Well. I can tell you cats this." Kitt said once catching up to them and was staring directly at the stairs. "That your friend, the one you came looking for, is close by. My best guess is she is on two floors up from the next floor."

"So that would make six floors total. Though were are we going to find Lorrell though?" Astrid said at first though then sighed to last part. Mostly because Lorrell was rather unpredictible as usual, which always made it hard to find her. "Well, she might be up on the next floor if we are lucky." She said starting up the stairs before Scarlet, this time causing Scarlet to follow. Though once the three of them had gotten to the top of the stairs were they meet with a large elevator like door blocking them off once again. "Did we just warp back to the second floor now?"

"Nope. Though I can tell you this. Something is beyond that door!" Kitt exclaimed after taking a moment to gather the scent of the area. Then slowly proceeding over to the door and grabbing on of the door, ready to pull. "Well, it's either that Lorrell kitten or the friend your looking for. So come on."

After that from Kitt did both Astrid and Scarlet nod in agreement as they rushed over to the other door and began to pull on it. Once they had did Kitt start pulling on the other side, pulling until the opening inbetween the doors was big enough to fit all of them through. At the moment it was big enough to let all of them pass before it was close did Astrid, Scarlet, and Kitt rush through the entrance respectively. While the door shut behind them with a large slam. The room wasn't much different from the one on the second floor, though one thing was different. Lorrell was standing right in the middle of the room, the real Lorrell, and she seemed to be looking at a girl that was crouched over by the stairs.

"Ahh, this is looking all to familiar..." Scarlet said with a sigh, cause the real Lorrell to jump in the middle of the room.

"Guys, I can handle it! Just don't look at it!" Lorrell stated rather startled by Scarlet and Astrid's appearence there. "Just let me handle it."

"People always ignore me..." The voice had come from the girl curled up by the stairs. She looked just like Lorrell, though her appearence was different from hers as well. Her brown hair was up in pig tails on the side of her head and with pink ribbons tied around were the elastic would be, though not up in bows. While her clothing looked almost like it was too big for her, making her look like a child wearing their father's suit. "They always do..."

The voice had seemed to send a chill down Lorrell's spine as the Shadow began talking. Which had caused her to slowly turn around. "People don't ignore me." She said trying to sound determined, though underneath it was a little shaky. "People talk to me here, laugh with me, and role play with me."

"Sure they do... But they eventually start ignoring me..." The Shadow had said turing its head slightly to look back at Lorrell. "They pretend to be nice, pretend to play with me, then they leave and never speak to me again."

"Your wrong!" Lorrell shouted at her defence, though her denial only seemed to make the shadow laugh and get up from the ground to actually turn to look at her face to face.

"Oh, am I?" The Shadow Lorrell questioned seeming more sure of itself that before. "You know it as well as I do. You act like this cute little girl to get people to come and talk to you. Then once they get to know you they see nothing more than a child playing dress up and trying to act mature. Thats when they ignore you. Ignore us."

"Stop it!" Lorrell shouted starting to cover her ears at that moment, and unknowningly falling to her knees. "Just stop it!"

"No matter how much you cling to someone, like Astrid or your little Sempai over there. You can cling tightly to them." The Shadow began to say as it slowly walked over toward where Lorrell was. A smirk showing on her face at that moment. "Though once they see the kid they leave you. Ignore you. And then treat you like the child you are. No matter how many Mature games you play, or Mature books you read, or even Mature stories. They will only treat you like a child. And I know. Because I am you and you are me."

"This isn't going well..." Astrid started to say preparing to step in at any moment.

"No! You're!" Lorrell slow started to say in her crouched position on the floor. Wither or not tears were in her eyes were not visible from where Scarlet, Astrid, and Kitt were standing.

"No, don't say it!" Scarlet shouted though only to have her shout fall upon deaf ears.

"You're not me!" Lorrell screamed at the top of her lungs with her eyes tightly shut at that moment.

"Hehehe..." The Shadow Lorrell laughed as the same black and red glow started to surround her, like the glow that had surrounded Astrid's Shadow only moments earlier. "Oh, the power grows...! A child I am no longer!" It shouted as the glow enveloped her then exploded in the same manner as it did on Astrid's Shadow. Rendering Lorrell unconcious for the time being. While a new figure had taken Shadow Lorrell's place. It was a large figure with a lion's hind quarters, a wolf's tail, a leopand's front quarters, a tiger's paws, and the head of human though with black skin color instead of pale. While the rest of the parts and pieces were either red, dark blue, or dark purple in comparision to the rest of the creature. "I am a Shadow! The True Self!" It roared is it looked at the now unconcious Lorrell in front of it. "Now I shall end the child! And become something new instead!"

"Now on our watch!" Astrid shouted as she and Scarlet plus Kitt had rushed over and placed themselves between Lorrell and her Shadow.

"So you no longer are going to ignore me?" The Shadow growled preparing the strike at that point. "I will show you want happens when you ignore me! So feel this child's wraith!" The Shadow roared swiping with one of its claws in the direction of Astrid, though with a brisk jump backwards did it miss by a long shot.

"Well, looks like we are going to have to fight out way out of this." Astrid said with a slight sigh as she pushed the special Kitt made glasses back up on her nose. Then waiting for her card to fall from above and the blue light glowing around her. "Persona!" She shouted as her hadn once again slashed through the card as behind her Pairika appeared once again. "Now, let's show her what we can do, Pairika!" She shouted once Pairika was fully brought forth, and with the order did the Persona jump into action. Which instead of sticking around behind Astrid did it launch itself forward, flying around the beasty shadow causing it to try and claw at it though not connecting any hits currently. Once Pairika was close enough did it claw at the shadow with its hands then making a retreat out of clawing range.

"You are going to pay for that!" The Shadow creature growled as right after it spoke it roared causing ice spikes to exploded out of the ground were Pairika was hovering. Which even though none of the spikes pierced her the breaking of the ice had caused a blow back sending Pairika flying right into the right wall and causing Astrid to cringe in pain from the impact.

"Astrid, are you alright?" Scarlet shouted from the other side of the room, having moved the unconcious Lorrell over to the elevator doors and now sticking Kitt with holding her.

"Yeah, like anyone who gets throw into a wall would be alright." Astrid replied slightly being sarcastic as she wasn't exactly alright. "Though a little help would be nice." She said as Pairika shifted itself out of the impact it had made on the wall and moved back over to where Astrid was.

"Right." Scarlet said with a nod standing there as her card slowly floated down from above and the same blue glow started around her. "Persona!" She shouted crushing the card in her hand causing it to break apart and have Izanagi-no-Okami appear right behind her as well. "Now. Let's do it. Izanagi-no-Okami!" She shouted which seemed to cause her Persona to launch itself forward into the fight and only a few feet from Scarlet did it stop for a moment and extend its hand out making one large fire explosion engulf the shadow. Yet once the flames vanished the beast itself was still there, damaged somewhat though still alive and kicking.

"You two are starting to get on my nerves!" The Shadow growled as it leap at Izanagi-no-Okami its clawss fully extended and ready to slash the Persona to pieces. Though from the side a strong gale of wind blasted itself right into the Shadow's side sending it flying straight into the wall instead.

"You should have known better." Astrid started to say as Pairika was right behind her and was the one that had brought forth the gale. "Never mess with my friends."

"Arrrrrrggggghhhhhh!" The Shadow growled pushing itself out of the hole made in the wall and launching itself back onto the battlefield. "You should know not to play with a tiger by the tail!" It roared as it slammed its front paws into the ground and sent a wave of icicles out in all directions though most of all in both Scarlet's and Astrid's diection.

"Ready, Astrid?" Scarlet shouted as the ice wave started to come closer and closer.

"Ready, Scarlet!" Astrid shouted in reply as the two of them quickly grouped together and their Personas followed them respectivly. Back to back were the two standing as the wave was only a foot and a half away. "We only have one shot at this..."

"If it works, one shot is all we will need." Scarlet replied as the wave was already growing over their heads and only a little under a foot away from them. "Ready, and now!"

"Pairika!" Astrid shouted as Pairika prepared to fire off another large gale of wind and the ice was almost on them.

"Izanagi-no-Okami!" Scarlet shouted as Izanagi-no-Okami stood right by Pairika, its hand extended to fire off some magic once Pairika would send out her gale. Right when the ice was was only a inch away from them did Pairika send out her gale and Izanagi-no-Okami added it's magic to Pairika. Causing the gale itself to light itself on fire though it stll contiuned onwards without fall breaking through the ice like a hot knife through butter and it kept going until it had hit the Shadow itself.

"Nooo! Nooooo! NOOOOOO!" The Shadow roared over the gale around it. "This wasn't how it was suppose to end! NOOOOOOOOOO!" The roar caome once again as the ice that had covered the other parts of the room started to break on their own. Then the gale and the fire started to vanish as well leaving the Shadow just standing where it was it, though in a matter of seconds its legs had given out from underneath it causing the beast to fall to the floor and the red and black glow to surround it once again. Which in a matter of time did the beastial shadow that once was there and standing where the center of the beast was the Lorrell's Shadow waiting there.

"That was absolutly purrfect you two!" Kitt exclaimed from where she was standing with Lorrell right next to her starting to stir now. "Ah! Lorrell, you okay?"

"Ugh... what happened...?" Lorrell slowly managed to say looking around slowly until her eyes had come to a stop on her shadow standing slightly off from where she was. "I... I remember now... that... that..." She slowly started to say while she was struggling to push herself to her feet though only managed to get to her knees at that moment. Her head hung low with strands of her brown hair covering her face at that moment. "You guys must really hate me now..."

"Don't say that Lorrell." Astrid spoke with ease as she was the first on the make over to Lorrell, with Scarlet following along behind her. "It's not all bad. Besides... all of us have sides like that..."

"Everyone? Does that mean...?" Lorrell slowly began to ask leaving off when she didn't know exactly what to say as her gaze fell upon Astrid at that moment. "That... both of you..."

"Yes..." Astrid replied simply as no other explaination really fit together at that moment. "We do... and I'm sure everyone back on the forums does as well."

With a slience slowly filling the air did Lorrell slowly manage to push herself all the way to her feet. Then taking a few steps towards her own Shadow, while it only just watched her as she approached. "Yes, I do feel like people just end up ignoring me because of the child they get to know. One reason or another, because I was too clingy or because I am somewhat obssessed with Etrian Odyssey and other things. It just seemed that they would always begin to ignore me or even worse treat me like the child they saw..." Lorrell slowly said, even though it seemed like she still didn't like admiting it even now. "I guess you'd know as well..." She said looking at her own shadow while the words slowly began to flow out this time around. "Because you are me, and I am you." She said with managed to get a large cheeky like smile out of her shadow as the blue glow slowly started to form around her shadow. Only once it had completely covered her did the glow slowly hover upwards until it was right above Lorrell, then it changed it a flash of white light. Where once was a girl in baggy clothing and twin ponytails was now what seemed to be a large tiger standing like a human, the same orange fur and black stripes as a tiger as well. With the ears the tail and even the claws. Though it even had pants on it as well. It hovered there for a minute before fading from view and Lorrell's own card slowly in front of her. Only once it had reached her did the card vanish along with the last of the tiger's outline above her. "So this is my... Persona..." She said once the view was gone then slowly falling to her knees which caused Astrid, Scarlet, and Kitt to go rushing over to her to help her back up.

"Are you okay, Lorrell?" Scarlet slowly asked this time around, looking concerned at her friend as she and Astrid had picked her up.

"Now I am. Thank you. Both of you." Lorrell replied after a very breaths, as it wasn't the only thing that was tiring that day. "If it wasn't for you two... I could have ended up like Nyanie..."

"No problem." Scarlet said easily with a smile on her face at that moment. "I'm just glad your safe. That's what matters..."

"Oh yes I just remembered something!" Lorrell exclaimed after Scarlet had said just that. "I can running this way because I had spotted Swimie and she was acting very weird. Saying stuff like how some of the other mods were extremely idiotic and all the work always falls upon her. Even stating stuff like she was the only mod that seemed to do any work around the forums."

"Well that doesn't really make sense. As Swimie would say stuff like that." Astrid said thinking about it for a matter of time. Clearly it wasn't making much sense in her brain.

"Ah, maybe its her shadow that Lorrell saw." Scarlet speculated at that moment. "That would account for the way she was acting when Lorrell saw her and why Swimie wouldn't normally say stuff like that."

"Well that means that we have to get to the normal Swimie before she denies her shadow and this mess happens all over again." Astrid said firmly once agian. "Meaning that we need to find Swimie now."

"Astrid, Lorrell's exagusted. And the both of us are pretty close to exagusted as well." Scarlet pointed out at that moment. "Facing Swimie's shadow might not be the greatest of ideas for all of us to survive. As in this state be might actually lose this fight."

"Well it is either go up two more floor and figth, or go down four and try to survive." Astrid stated with ease. "So come on, Swimie is only up at the sixth floor of this place, on the highest floor. So we are only two floors away. Meaning if this goes right and well it would mean that we could go home with Swimie instead of leaving her stuck in here."

"Well wouldn't that effect the time that we get out of here?" Scarlet questioned at that moment, putting a finger to her glasses and pushing them up on her nose. "As the first time we entered at around noon and came out at about closing time for the Role Play Complex. Though if we don't come out of her before the closing time we will most likely be locked inside the Role Play Complex. And how as we suppost to explain that to the admins if they catch us?"

"Well, Swimie and I could think of something." Astrid said once again, not backing down from her point.

"Alright, alright. We can go after Swimie, though in this state it isn't going to be an easy win." Scarlet said with a sigh as she pushed herself up to her feet at that moment.

"Well, when has any of this been easy?" Astrid questioned giving Scarlet a look that clearly stated she was right on the matter at hand. "If this was easy then everyone on the forums would do it."

"Alright, you've got me there." Scarlet said with a sigh. "So I guess we get going then?"

"Yes, to the very top!" Astrid said in a determined tone as she stood up and started for the stairs. Only once reaching the first steps of the stairs did she turn around and look back at Scarlet, Lorrell, and Kitt. "You three coming?" She asked with a smirk on her face as she started up the stair, causing the rest of the group or mostly Lorrell with the help of Kitt scramble after her. While Scarlet went as the last one up the stairs to the next floor.

"Why do I think this is not going to end well...?" Scarlet sighed, feeling the slight feeling at the bottom of her gut. Though slowly shook of the intial of the feeling as she started up the stairs after the others. "Well, let's do it to it then..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 7 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba