Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 56 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 12:03 pm

"Zoe you better drink before i force you too. Please? Just one sip..." Hannah sighed. She looked at Kyle. "Coming where? And Zero put that gun back inside your pocket!"
she was shocked when she looked at kaien hugging Zero. Obviously, when she side stepped, Kaien hugged Zero instead.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 56 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 12:07 pm

"if you don't get off me i will floor you". Zero said
"Too meet the other pure blood" Kyle said.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 12:16 pm

"Hell no! I'm going alone, and that's final!" Hannah snapped. She wanted to be alone on this one.
Kaien let Zero go. "Oh, i'm sorry young man. Next time try not to step in between me and my daughter" he said, his tone a little sarcastic. Just then, someone knocked the door. "I'l get it.." Kaien said walking over and opened the door. Togo Yagar was there, his face annoyed. He put a cigarette in his mouth. “M-..Master?” Hannah gasped as she ran and hugged him. “I missed you..” hannah said, forgetting that her cuts were being disturbed. Yagari patted her head and hannah pulled back. “Was what I heard from Kaien true?About the pureblood, and the gun, and the letters and the accident that made you get all these cuts?” Toga yagari asked. Hannah glared at Kaien. Kaien shrugged. “He had to know..” he sighed. “Master, what brings you here?” she asked, her cuts bleeding a little becaause of the hug. “I’ve come here to attend the ball that will take place tomorrow..” Yagari said. “Ball?” hannah asked.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 12:59 pm

"You are not going alone. This vampire didn't say you couldn't bring another vampire with you. I am coming with you and that is final". Kyle said seriously. Then the pin dropped. "Especially since you have no gun to defend yourself with".

Zero just glared at him.
Zoe wasn't impressed by him coming in and went to jump out of the window.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 2:05 pm

"No way! He said i shouldn't let anyone know!" Hannah said. She found Zoe planning something. She gripped Zoe's wrist tight. "Do you want to be found lifeless again?" Hannah snapped. Her head turned towards Toga Yagari. "Mast-er, tell -the blood sucker i'm strong and i can defend myself..."hannah said, a firm hand on Zoe. Toga shook his head. "I actually wanted to come along too.." he said, burning his cigarette. "WHAT!?"hannah shouted.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 2:55 pm

"I am coming with you and that is final. It's not like you can stop me any way". Kyle said. He looked at the head master. "I never really wanted to do this but i could fores her to drink using my hypnotic powers. 

Zero fired the gun this time. Kyle dodged the bullet.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 3:12 pm

"I am not going out with any if you! " hannah snapped. she jumped when zero shot the bullet. "Zero, dont! kyle, you should have known better. dont harass her.Zero, give me your gun. you might kill someone! " hannah shouted.. yagari was out if the room.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Kyle just stood there it had been a while since he had to dodge a rose weppon like that. It didn't even faze him that much. 

Zero tightened his grip to make it impossible for  her to snatch the gun off him.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 4:59 pm

“I can swear you’d do it if Yuki told you too!” Hannah snapped at zero out of jealousy, anger, irritation and a little bit of sadness. “You either give your gun and put it back into your pocket!” hannah said. She coughed once. Kaien rushed over to her. “Don’t over do it, Hannah..” he said, his hand on her shoulder. She pushed him away and sighed.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba