Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 57 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 84 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 57 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 5:04 pm

"You think i would listen to Yuki at a time like this then think again". Zero said keeping the gun in his hand

Kyle was waiting for an answer about forcing Zoe to drink with his powers and wasn't going to take Zero's no with his gun.
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 57 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 5:08 pm

“I’ve thought about it a million times..” Hannah muttered. besides, who would want a girl who has nothing someone told her in the back of her mind.
She glared at Kyle. “Listen, Kyle you better stop forcing the girl to drink. Zoe, do you want to drink it or not?” Hannah asked. She turned to Zero. “You better put it back before you miss and shoot Zoe instead. I’m serious, Zero!”
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Zoe shook her head.
Kyle looked at the head master. He wasn't interested in what the kids had to say they weren't the ones in charge of the school.

"I have a better aim than you do and the only one who will get it is him right throw the sumac". Zero yelled.

This all happened at the same time so things got a little chaotic.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 5:23 pm

"Who said i have a poor aim?Stop it Zero! Don't you know you'd get executed if you kill a pureblood?!" Hannah yelled back, trying to grab the gun away from him.
She looked at Zoe when she shook her head. She glared at kyle again taking out her rod, her hands stinging a little again. She pointed it at Kyle"Listen, You have no rights to harass a girl like this. " she said. "Zoe, just drink some water and get this over with!"
Cross didn't notice Kyle looking at him. He was just looking at Zoe.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 5:25 pm

"She is that dehydrated she doesn't feel thirsty that is why she is refusing to drink anything". Kyle said to the two teenagers.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Hannah put her rod back. "Zoe, y-ou don't want to end up in the hospital bed, do you? I have to tell- you it was horrible! Just drink a little water. Just for you little cousin Zero... H-e might get killed if he kills the blood sucker. You don't want that to happen, do you? Then just drinK it. I know it's difficult, but it's easy after a few sips. Just think about your cousin.." Hannah said, trying her best to stay cool.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 5:42 pm

"Who you calling little cousin?" Zero shouted who was clearly older than Zoe.
Zoe just glared at her. Kyle walked behind the teenagers closed his eyes when he opened them they were purple red color. Keien didn't say he wouldn't so he did it any way making Zoe feel light headed picking up the glass and slowly drinking it.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 5:46 pm

“Who else? You.. You might be older physically, but your actions are childish..” Hannah said, smiling at Zero. She was shocked when Zoe drank the water.
She turned aruond to see where Kyle went and almost fell when she saw his eyes turn purple. She too, felt light headed. She was about to fall, when Kaien caught hold of her, carefull not to touch her scars.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Kyle stopped when Zoe was on the second glass. He didn't want to make her sick. He then dodged out of Zeros why when he fired the gun a second time. "Nice try i am use to avoiding more exasperated hunters. Right cross". He said since his scar on his belly was made by his sward. 
That just ticked Zero off even more.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 57 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 84 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba