Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 83 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 97 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 83 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Hannah walked towards the office.

The level C frowned as she began thinking. "Where do you want to put her then?"
(Anything you wish)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 83 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Kyle put Zoe down into the bushes taking off his shirt and putting it under her head as a pillow relealing all the old scars he reseaved from hunters in his youth. "Back in a min just going to see how long this is going to take.

Kyle talked off towards the office opened the door. "Sara is here" He said at the door.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Kaien’s expression changes from dull to bright when he heard about Sara. “I’m very sorry, Maria-san, but we have guests today. Please don’t mind.” he said, walking out of the office. He smiled when he saw Kyle. “Where’s your shirt? You don’t want the girls crying around you, do you?” Kyle said giggling. “Where’s Sara?” he asked.

Hannah was already close to the door but she stopped in her tracks when she saw Kyle shirtless. She went bright red. “Why do men have to be shirtless? Don’t they have shirts?” Hannah shouted, turning away quickly and walking towards the opposite direction.

Sara was waiting patiently beside Zoe.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 19, 2014 5:38 pm

(I have a freind what does it when it's snowing. No joke i asked where it was and his response was his bag)

Maira bowed. "It's ok i will ask someone for directions". She said before walking out. 
She asked a random boy for directions to the moon dorm twirling her hair and looking all innocent.
"Every girl i know is up to somthing with that look". Kyle said watching her. "My shirt is under Zoe's head". Kyle said leading the way to the bush where he lay Zoe. He took Zoes bag off her giving it to the head master. "Her next target is in there". throw his shirt on his shoulder then scooped Zoe up into his arms.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 19, 2014 5:44 pm

(He does it when its...Snowing? seriously, how do boys withstand all of this?!His bag? His BAG!? Seriously, how do these guys withstand the cold?)

"Wait, what look?" Hannah asked, turning around to face Kyle. Her face was bright red when she saw him again. "Ugh!" she said, turning away, walking towards the grounds.
Kaien smiled to himself. “Girls these days..” he muttered as he took over the bad Kyle gave her. He opened the bag .

Sara stood up when she saw Kyle coming. “She’s really dehydrated..” she said to Kaien. Kaien sighed. “I know, but she doesn’t drink water.” Kaien replied.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 19, 2014 6:02 pm

"I made her drink 2 but i was affrad that she would be sick if she drank any more". Kyle said walking back to the direciton of the office.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Sara nodded." Anything too much is bad." she explained. "I have a few tablets. The kid has a little fever too"

Hannah couldn't help thinking about Kyle without a shirt. "Ugh, why did i have to be there right then!!!" she shouted.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 19, 2014 6:20 pm

(Well he didn't do it for her to peak on  Laughing )

Kyle nodded. "She has been shaking a lot, how she can move about i don't know how she can move about the way she can" Kyle said walking into the office. "Who's room do you want her in?"
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 19, 2014 6:24 pm

A hunter can have strength more than the average human” Sara explained. “Yes, Kaien, which room?” she added, looking at Kaien.
“Hmm, Kyle, is Hannah’s rom empty now?” Kaien asked, looking at Kyle.

Hannah slapped her forehead. “Why did I have to be there?!” she asked, as the picture kept disturbing her.
(I know!..Lol)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 83 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 97 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba