Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 29 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 70 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 29 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:55 pm

(be right back after a few hours)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 29 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 1:04 pm

(ok no probs)

Zero heard the cry's coming from the girls dorm he ran in front of it not going in side. He swore he knew there was no way at explaining any of this to the other girls if he was caught in there after dealing with the unwanted vampire.

"Kaien you got any of that?" Kyle asked walking back to the desk. talking about what Hannah had just said
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 1:22 pm

kaien shrugged. "its mysterious. shozu was the one hunter who 'd kill level ds before they succumb. I guess he heard about zero and his cousin. but... its associations rules. by the way, what did hannah mean when she said she gave away her gun? "

"hannah, your gun...!" yuki cried trying to fight the level E. "I missed it!! " hannah shouted as she whacked the level Es head. "Why did you do that dear? " the level e asked walking towards hannah. Yuki, get zero. I can handle this guy " hannah hissed. yuki nodded and ran out. she found zero. "Zero! a level e snuck up inside the building. hannah lost her gun and..." but she coyldnt continue as she was breathing heavily.
hannah was trying her best to whack the level e without creating much attention.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 1:28 pm

"Chase it out". Zero said with his gun at the ready. "If a gun is fired in there the other students will be woken".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 1:36 pm

"I know but how? " yuki said her voice tensed.
"where is yuki.? I though I said her to get zero " hannah said whacking its head again. "may be she abandoned you..." the level e said springing on hannah. hannah dodged. "she wouldn't " hannah hissed.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 2:01 pm

"I don't know. Anything. Just don't wake the others up". Zero whispered stepping behind the door. just don't let it touch you. Zero thought.

"I have no idea, i was confused by that bit as well". Kyle said. "You know that kid on the sofa has a control tattoo on her neck?
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 4:20 pm

“I suspect hannah traded Zoe and Zero’s life with her gun. That vampire hunter is a anti-vampire weapon collecter. He kills level Ds years before the succumb. The asociation won’t be happy with hannah giving away her gun like this. “ Kaien sighed.

“How? I don’t know what to do.Hannah lost her gun and she told me to get you and....” Yuki began, but her voice trailed of when she heard hannah cry in pain.

“Let my rod go!” Hannah hissed. But the level E just smirked as he pushed himself towards her. Hannah was leaning against the wall, her hands becoming weak. The level E kept pushing her towards her to get close to her neck, but hannah tried her best to push him off using her rod. “So thirsty...” the level E said. “Then go have a glass of water! I’ve lost enough blood” hannah hissed. The level E grabbed the rod and smacked hannah on her head. “Ow!” the cried, but she knew no one was around to here her. The level E pinned her against the wall, his mouth going closer to her neck. “Where is Zero?! Didn’t I ask Yuki to get him” hannah asked herself loudly. The level E smirked when he reached closer to her neck. “I told you they abandoned you..” he said. if only you’re a pureblood.. hannah thought to herself.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 4:29 pm

"Yuki open the window i think i get get him from out side just make sure your not seen" Zero said guessing where the scream was coming from. "The only problem is the day class will hear the gun so i will only have one shot before dissapearing so get away from the window"

"Collecting weapons, that is a new one". Kyle said in surprise.  "What about the kid she looks smaller than your other students?"
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Yuki did what she was told.

Hannah pushed the level E of her, and then pined it down. She got her rod back easily. “This is for smacking me on the head!” she said, whacking the level E. “And this is for pinning me down!” she said, inserting the rod into the level Es chest. She felt tears form in her eyes when the level E gasped in pain. Blood spilled everywhere, the misture of hannah’s and The level Es. The level slowly died, peacfully. “I’m sorry..” she whispered, dropping the rod. She walked out of the dorm, drenched in blood. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this, but she didn’t care. She knew no one would find her so she walked towards the grounds. She climbed up a tree and hid there, watching Yuki and Zero talking something. “Another thing about being a hunter: Everyone should take care for herself...” she said, tears falling out of her eyes. She missunderstood everything. She thought Yuki would help, but instead, she was chatting with Zero, atleast that was it in hannah’s point of view. I had high hopes... she thought to herself. she jumped down her tree and started to patrol.

Kaien nodded. “I was surprised too. Yagari told me he’s come for Zoe and Zero. But I think he’ll leave them alone now..” Kaien said. “Oh and no, she isn’t. Zoe is Zero’s cousin. Hannah told me all about her yesterday.”
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 29 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 70 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba