Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 55 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 55 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 11:13 am

"Here is a thought. You don't know the name, this vampire could have killed your parents and your sister that night". Zero said seriously.
Kyle pintched Zoe's skin making Zero pull his gun out. It didn't hurt her, her skin didn't bounce right back making Kyle's mouth hang open. 

Jason waved his hand to bid Yuki good night.
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 55 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 11:21 am

“No, I trust him. You maybe right, but I still trust him. Not because he..is my friend, but because he has my sister” Hannah said, her blood cooling down a bit. “That night my sister’s body was missing. So I had hope that she might be alive. And my hope rised high when he told me that he has my sister. How he has her, I don’t know. “ she sighed, walking back to take a seat. “Let’s orget about all this, okay? So, Zoe, why did you run of like that?” She asked trying to put all the attention on Zoe for once. She hates it when she was the only one to talk about her life and things. Kaien was about to say something, but Hannah glared, making him cut off.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 11:26 am

"Any real proof he has your sister. Alive". Zero said scowling.
Zoe tryed to struggle free and refused to drink the water Kyle tryed to give her. "You stupid Kid". Kyle yelled out of frustration. "Your skin won't bounce back right away means not had any fluids for some time".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 11:33 am

She was irritated when the topic once again bounced back on her. “I just have to believe in him. She must be alive, if she isn’t then I could have died a long time ago..” she sighed. She was shocked when Kyle shouted. “Zero, put your gun back into your pokets. Zoe..” she said her headnow turned to Zoe. “Zoe you better listen to that Blood sucker..” she said, forgeting to call him Kyle. She shrugged when Kaien glared at her. “Hey, I’m used to calling those vampires who they really are..” she sighed. She looked at one of the scars she has just got from the window accident. She bit her lip and piched the wounds, letting a little blood ooze out.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 11:37 am

Kyle was getting irritated as she wasn't taking the glass. But this was normal stubborn behaviors for ones who were seriously dehydrated. 
Zero refused to put the gun away and they all froze what they smelt the blood. 
"You are making her bleed". Kyle said
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 11:41 am

“Zoe drink the water, and Zero put away the gun. If you don’t do it, I’ll make it bleed even more..” Hannah threatened. She didn’t want to do this,but she just had to. She looked at kyle. “No one is making me bleed, I’m just doing it on my own..” she said
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 11:46 am

"Well stop it. It's dangerous". Kyle said. 
Zero lowered the gun but kept it at his side.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 12, 2014 11:51 am

Hannah was already missing her gun. She often pointed it in situations like this. "Zoe, i said drink the water.." Hannah said getting irritated. "Zero, put your gun back. I don't want anyone getting killed. And Kyle, you shouldn't have pinched her like that! Cross, do something!" Hannah snapped. Cross shook his head. "Um...." he muttered not knowing what to do. He flung himself on hannah to give her hug. She side stepped, horrified. "I'm covered with fresh cuts! Don't do that!" she snapped, walking closer to Zoe. She took the cup of water from Kyle's hand. "Here Zoe.Drink.."
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 12:00 pm

zoe still refused. Kyle sighed. "This is normal behavior more dehydrated the more stubborn they can get". Kyle then looked at hannah. "I am coming with you". he said
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 55 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba