Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 1 de 111. 1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. Empty Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 21, 2014 8:59 am

"Creak shouldn't have told you that". Kyle said "Keep your voice down I am not sure if you will be able to wake Zero up or not".
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 21, 2014 9:03 am

"No wait. You were willing to die. You were willing to die. And when i want to die, you stop me?Seriously? Creak did a good thing he told me. And let Zero listen to what i'm talking. I wanted to die, the one reason i asked you to bite me, and then you offer me blood? What sort of-" Hannah began but she stopped to take a breather.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 21, 2014 9:08 am

"No I was trying to save you kids on a time limit and kids would slow me down. I work better alone". Kyle said. "I do know my first instincts were right it was creak who did it to Jason".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 21, 2014 9:11 am

"You were nearly KILLED!" Hannah snapped. "If it weren't for us kids, you could have died!" She was shocked when he told her that creak was the one who bit Jason. "Why would he...do that?" she thought.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 21, 2014 9:22 am

"You kids would have been safe, I have lived my life you children haven't had chance. No child should die till they are fully grown". Kyle said seriously "Considering Zero punched the wall because of what you were talking about is it wise for him to hear more of it. That and I was trying to collect information what you children stopped me from doing when you interfered a pure blood can't be killed off so easily".

Jason felt wobbily on his feet as the teacher ran into the teachers dorm for day class. 
One of the staff members faxed all the foams to cross along with Zeros reset for the x-ray he payed for. There was also copy's of the kids medical records so it could be updated at the other end.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 21, 2014 10:58 am

Hannah couldn't believe what she just heard. "And then what?A adult can die?A child who had lived his life can die? No, he's sleeping. I can talk all i want now. And he wouldn't punch another wall if he wants me dead. Killed off so easily. Right. Creak can't be killed of easily, either. Next time you go out on any stupid adventure, i'm coming too!' hannah said. She glared at the doctor who entered the room.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:11 am

"Fat chance you will slow me down". Kyle said seriously. "The rest is a family matter and non of your bissness any way once i make sure you two are back in school safe"
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:14 am

" I will slow you?It's the other way around, mister idiot. You will slow me down." Hannah said, flexing her fingers. She froze when he told her it was none of her business. "None of business?You know, Kyle, you are sick.You interfere in my family business. Why?And i tell the same. None of your business. Creak killed my family. He's my kill. None of your business." Hannah said coldly before the doctor put a face mask on her so she could breathe.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:23 am

"The truth needed to be known about your letters. if they were true and they are effects us all". Kyle said. "As for family things you can't get involved". Kyle said turning his back so she knew it was over.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 111. 1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba