Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Page 54 of 111 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 82 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Page 54 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Post  Lovelly_girl Sun May 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Hannah put the letter back into her pocket as she entered the room. She sat down calmly on a nearby chair. kaien was already inside. "Why did you ask me to come here again?" hannah asked, looking at Zero. Hannah had to get ready for the big change she was planning to have this saturday.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Page 54 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Post  eliment Sun May 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Zero walked in snarling when he saw Kyle. He placed his little cousin in a chair in front of the desk.

Kyle looked at the note. "That better not be from a member of the Hanadagi family".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelly_girl Sun May 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Hannah put the letter back into her pocket as she entered the room. She sat down calmly on a nearby chair. kaien was already inside. "Why did you ask me to come here again?" hannah asked, looking at Zero. Hannah had to get ready for the big change she was planning to have this saturday.
She looked at kyle curiously. "Hanadagi? Who's that?" she asked.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun May 11, 2014 6:16 pm

"A pure blood family they are more powerful than the kurans they should be sleeping throw for another 300 years." Kyle said "Someone could have woken some or one of them early throw". Like they did with him. Kyle never found out who woke him throw.
"I did say i needed your help opening the doors, and thanxs" Zero said Zero said leaning on the wall. Just like when he was a kid has to put up with a filthy blood sucker.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelly_girl Mon May 12, 2014 3:55 am

Hannah turned her head towards Zero. "Welcome..." she said and her head was once again turned towards Kyle. "Wait... So i'm dealing with a powerful blood sucker here?All the more reason i have to do my job fast enough so i can save my..." Hannah began but she soon found out that her tongue slipped. And then she suspected something. Why were Zero,Kaien and Kyle so curious about the pureblood's name? And..how did Kyle know the letter was from a pureblood? Did they read the letter? "Um, did you guys read any of my letters?" she asked suddenly.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon May 12, 2014 9:41 am

"Your envelope i recolonize the hand writing". Kyle said "I am from one of seven remaining pure blood families left. The Toma family". And my head isn't the nicest of the lot either He added throw thought but didn't show it on his face.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelly_girl Mon May 12, 2014 10:56 am

Hannah sighed. “Did any of you guys read the letter? And it doesn’t matter if you know who is the pureblood. I’m getting bit and that’s final. Anyway, thanks, Kyle” she said. This was the first time she called a vampire by his name. She walked towards the door, leaving Kaien’s mouth to hang open.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 am

"here is a thought who killed your parents". Zero yelled ending up waking up Zoe in the chair in front of the desk.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelly_girl Mon May 12, 2014 11:10 am

Kaien looked at Zoe and held her wrists tight – just in case she tried to run away.
“I’ll ask them when I meet them this saturday night in heaven!” Hannah snapped turning away from the door and looking at Zero. She knew Zero was just trying to help, but she wanted to save her sister.

Yuki walked Jason towards the boys dorm and stopped just out of the building. “I hope you enjoyed the tour...” she said. “No girls’ aloowed in the boys dorm. So, I’m sorry I can’t be of more use. I’ll see you soon I guess, bye!” she said and ran back to her dorm.
She didn’t know why her father asked her to be a guide – not that she hated doing it.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 111 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 82 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top