Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 16 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 63 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 16 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 04, 2014 5:25 pm

"When she was six.." Kaien answered flatly. But he became his bubbly self quickly.

“Wow..Zero’s girlfriend is just like Zero..” One boy nudged the other.Hannah couldn’t control her anger anymore. “YOU GUYS BETTER GET OUT BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!” hannah shouted. She turned owards Zero. “Wh y the hell should I point it at you?! You are coming with me. Zoe might be killed, and you are least bothered!” she said dragging Zero out of the room, pushing the boys who were smiling. “Now, I’m confused. Is Zoe your girl friend, or is this girl here?” One boy asked. “Neither!” Hannah shouted as she dragged Zero out of the dorms.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 16 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 04, 2014 5:35 pm

"She most sertantly not my girlfriend and how many times do i have to tell you to get out". He yelled again.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Hannah dragged him out of the boys dorms and into the grounds. "Now.." she said, panting. "Can you help me find Zoe or not?"
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 04, 2014 6:02 pm

"The inisant corious stage. And they should have grown out of slapping by then". Kyle said grinning. he hated having to go into slumber but each family has to take it in turns. Never got told why.

"I think we had better get to class no thanxs to you". Zero snapped. "You have coursed enough problems for one week". He said walking off towards the school
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 05, 2014 4:25 am

Kaien smiled. “She was so cute when she was six. Now, she tries to stand on her own leg. Yuki is a marvelous child. But, the only thing she’s bugging me with is in studies. Zero tutored her, but when I peek when he’s helping her, they’ll be chatting away to glory. But she’s an excellent child...” He went on babbling, forgetting Kyle was in the room. “She does her hair so neatly, and when she was young, kaname used to spend hours trying to dress her up. Now, she’s all grown up. I’m so happy to have adopted her. Although I would have really been happy if she were MY daughter.” Just then, kaien realised Kyle was in the room. “Oh, and about the level E. Please bring Zero and hannah here. They’re Vampire hunters and they could help me track them down. Who knows how many more students that level E may bite.. I don’t want Yuki to get caught up in all this. She’s tooo precious...”

Hannah was surprised and shocked. Time has flew so quickly, it’s been morning already. “I have caused problems?The only one causing problems was that level E...” she muttered under her breath as she followed him to the school buildig. She was feeling alittle dizzy today, since she lost a little bit of blood from yesterday. She ran to her usual place and sat down, knitting her eyebrows. Zoe might be dead. Or, she must be bleeding to death, and zero is least worried.. she thought to herself.
The teacher entered the class room. “Good morning children...” the teacher said loudly. “So, Hannah, how was Zero been turtoring you?”
“Um....” hannah began secretly glaring at Zero. “Quite fine.” she added, sitting down. “May I know what he thought you?” the teacher asked again.
Why is this guy torturing me?!” hannah thought.
“Um, Algebra and some arithmatic calculation...” hannah said aloud. That was the only two topics she was good at. Thank fully, the teacher didn’t talk anymore. He went back to class.
Hannah placed Zero’s book on his table. “Thanks..” she muttered although she didn’t copy or understand a thing. Her neck was terribly throbbing now, since she didn’t first aid the bite marks.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 05, 2014 6:32 am

Disciplinary Committee
Name:Hannah Shuzi
Appearance:
Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 16 Daphne12
Fears: Heights.
Hobbies: She loves singing, and horse back riding. Drawing manga sketches and reading novels are her favourite too.
Student: Night or Day?: (You must be Day)Day
Background:
The Shuzis’ are one of the powerful vampire hunters who were trained by kaien cross. Hannah Shuzi lived with her parents when she was very young. She was trained by her own parents to become a skilled Vampire hunter, but hannah wasn’t paying much attention. One day, when she was 12, she went out to shop. When she returned, she found her parents dead and her sister missing.. She doesn’t know how they died, or what happened. When she looked at the corpses, she found bite marks on her parents’ neck. She abandoned the house she and her parents lived in after that, since it brought her painful memories . The hunters’ assosiation raised her up promising her that they would find her missing sister...
How did you come to Cross Academy?:
One dark evening, she was hunting down a level E. The level E entered the accademy and Hannah had to tresspass. She killed the level E and returned back to the Hunters’ assosiation. The members told her that she better enroll in it so she could get trained as well as get educated. Hannah refused, but she was forced to enroll.
Relationship Status:
Her parents –Dead.
Her sister-Missing.
Personality: She has long white hair. Since she was born in a cold place, she has pale skin. She has a few scars on her hands which have been made when she was fighting a few Level Es. She always tries to pull her sleeve down because of this. She built a wall of hatred around her self since she doesn’t want to mingle with people. She loves to be lonely, and she always snappy.
Height: 5.5 feet
Weapon: Stun Gun, or Anti-Vampire Gun? Anti vampire gun – Deadly Kiss.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 05, 2014 9:07 am

Zero tugged his collor to tell her to hide the bite marks.

Kyle got up. "I will go and get them. What classroom they in?"

(Sorry just got up, morning.)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 05, 2014 9:37 am

Hannah nodded as she out her hand on her marks. She winced as it stung a lot. She quickly made her hair to fall on her neck, removing her ponytail.

Kaien nodded. "Thanks so much. They're in the day class, 1st year."
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 05, 2014 9:38 am

(Its 2.9 pm here... Morning...)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 16 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 63 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba