Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 28 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 69 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 28 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:07 pm

"Too young? Kaien- can take care of her. Zero, please understand it's dangerous for her..." Hannah sighed, following him out. She closed the door shut behind her. "You go to the academy. I have.... errands to run..." Hannah said walking the different direction where the hunter from the academy once stood.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 28 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:15 pm

"Don't wonder out of this street on your own". Zero said walking following the path back to the ally way.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:19 pm

"Zero,stop following me. I can take care of myself by my own. I'm experienced remember?" she said, winking. "Anyway, you better go back. I just have to do some things..." she sighed as she looked away. She walked , following the hunters scent. She turned around to check if anyone was following. She finally found the hunter. She took him by surprise by pinning him down. "Why did you come here?" She hissed. The hunter was shocked. He responded with laughter. "Hannah? Oh, you came back for that girl? She'll be on the hunters list soon, don't worry..." The man said. Hannah was even more furious. "Shut up!" She yelled, letting him go. She raised her gun on him, and the man did the same. "Listen, don't you dare hurt them. They didn't succumb yet..."
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Zero carryed her to the house he grew up in on the accadamy, it just happened to be the heads office too, well one part of it anyway.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:35 pm

The hunter smirked. "And what will you give me in return?" he asked her.
Hannah was shocked. "What do you want?" she snapped.
"Hmmm... What about...Your gun?" he asked her.
"NO WAY!" Hannah yelled.
"Then i guess i have to kill them... before the succumb"- the hunter sighed.
"Why are you doing this?" Hannah shouted, throwing her gun at him. The hunter caught it swiftly. "I'll take your leave now..." The hunter said, disappearing into the darkness. "Remember your promise.." Hannah said, walking out of the alley. She took the path that Zero took. Just then, a few boys blocked her way. "What do you want?" she snapped, taking out her rod. The boys quickly ran away, but hannah could feel that she was being followed. She put her rod back inside her sleeve and kept walking, picking up her pace. She swallowed hard when she realized she was all alone in a place filled with thugs. How did Zoe live here? she asked herself.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:40 pm

Zero placed zoe on the sofa in the office and walked out.

"Hay how did it go?" kyle called out but zero had already left the room. "Is he always like this?" He asked going to see who the new sent was.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Hannah walked back quickly to the academy. She sighed when she closed the ated of the school. She shivered with fear. "Thugs.." she muttered to herself as she walked towards her dorm. "Zero promised he'd meet me and Yuki after patrol, and we have to patrol after a few minutes..." hannah sighed, as she changed her path and headed towards the office, not knowing that Zero was in there. "I gave up my gun just to save them" she said loudly. She didn't know that Kyle and Zero was in. She jumped in shock when she saw kyle and Zero.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:48 pm

(zeros not there)

"Yukis left she is annoyed you two didn't turn up" Kyle said throwing a blanket over the 12 year old. "How did it go?"
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Hannah sighed, finding a seat. "I better meet Yuki and bring her back. Anyway, Shozu, the hunter who kills Level Ds showed up. And guess what? He gave a warning note that he'd kill Zoe. I gave him my gun and he promised he won't bother her again.. Anyway, take care of Zoe. I better find Yuki.." Hannah said, walking out of the room.

She found Yuki sitting in her dorm. "Yuki?" Hannah whispered. Yuki smiled and let her in. "How did the day go?" she asked Hannah. "Fine.. Zero brought back his cousin. " hannah said. Yuki beamed. "And yuki, we better patrol now. Come on..." Hannah said, going out of her room. Yuki followed, closing the door behind her.
They began patrolling the grounds when another level E jumped in front. Both Yuki and Hannah took out their rods quickly. "Your Gun?" Yuki asked. "I..missed it.." Hannah lied, looking at the level E.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 28 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 69 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba