Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 30 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 70 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 30 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Zero saw she had beaten it up to death, "Yuki stab it so it will dissapear". Zero whispered throw the open window passing over the dagger. 
"Rule for you hannah clean up after your kills". Zero said and we were trying to find a way with out questions, the gun would have attracted the day students and me being in there would have made things worse and hard to explain".

"What now? She is full of marks and nearly all of them are fresh. Kyle said looking at her. "she is dehdrated, shivering but warm".
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 30 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Yuki stabbed it just like Zero told her to, and the level E disappeared.
Hannah glared at Zero. “I’m sorry, but I don’t take orders from you.” she said or actually snapped, as she walked off, her dress still filled with blood. Her hands and legs were filled with scars, blood oozing out..She picked up her rod drentched in blood. “I’m going out to patrol..” She ran away towards the door. “Oh, and Zero... I didn’t want any of you to save me. I told you I can handle myself. I’m an expert, remember? So next time, please stay away from situations like this.” she said, her back turned towards him. She ran to the grounds, tryig her best to cover her tears. Yuki is safe, Zero...be happy... she thought as she strolled around the grounds. She knew the blood was catching most of the night class student’s noses, but she didn’t care. She gripped her rod tighter.

Yuki turned towards Zero and sighed. She walked out of the dorms and met Zer out of the building. “Lets go after her...” she sighed.

Kaien:
“I thought Zero would ake care of her. Kyle, take her to a wing and let her rest. I’ll adopt her as my daughter..” Kaien said.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 5:11 pm

"Who's room do you want her in?" Kyle asked. 

"We had better taker to your father she is bleeding". Zero said running after her.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 5:18 pm

“Yuki has a roommate already, so she’s out of the question. And Zero is a level D and he’s a boy.. hannah sounds reasonable. She sleeps without a roommate...And, we don’t have anyother option. So hannah’s room it is..” Kaien said to kyle.

Yuki nodded. “But isn’t he your father too?” she asked, trying to be a bit cheery, but she was feeling worse. The whole dorm was filled with blood, both of hannah’s and the dead level E. She ran behind Zero to keep up with him.

Hannah pinched one of her scars. “It would be so nice if I could have died.... At least...At least I’d join my parents” she said, letting more blood ooz out. She sighed as she felt a little blurness take over her. She jumped on a tree. She saw Yuki and Zero. She rolled her eyes as she hid in the tree. Be happy.. she said again, letting tears roll down her cheecks when she knew no one was watching.

Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 5:25 pm

"We know you are there. You are leaving a trail of blood". Zero said "Office now before you attract the night class and PUT the DAY CLASS in DANGER". He said to her seriously.

"What about your place where the kids grew up, wont you be able to keep a better eye on her there?" Kyle asked before he even picked her up.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 5:31 pm

“I agree, but the students might get suspicious...” Kaien sighed.

Hannah jumped down the tree wiping away her tears. Her legs wobbled a bit and Yuki quickly caught hold of her. Hannah pushed Yuki away. “I’m sorry to burst your bubble but I’m going back to my room. You take care of the night and day class students, Mr and Mrs Perfects..” she snapped, puttung the rod which was still full of blood back into her sleeve. She walked closer to her building. She stopped. Zero was right. She would be putting other students in danger. “Stop staring and come on..” Hannah snapped, walking to the office.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 5:37 pm

"One large problem". Zero said picking Hannah up "The blood trail and the blood in the hall".

"They would ask more questions with a kid in there dorm. And wouldn't have Yuki stayed in there growing up and not in the girls dorm?". Kyle asked not knowing what happened when he went into his sleeping state.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 07, 2014 5:47 pm

friends.
“You have a point. Okay then. Let Zoe stay in the place where Yuki and Zero grew up. And actualy, Yuki had a lot of sleepless nights thinking about Zero..” Kaien said.

“Don’t touch me!” Hannah hissed, getting up on her own. It’s every girl on her own.. she thought to herself, trying to push Zero out of her mind.
Yuki sighed.
“So what do you want me to do? Clean it up? Fine!” Hannah snapped walking to her room. “He tells me to go to the office, and now, he tells me to clean things up!” she muttered loudly enough for everyone to here. She pinched her freash marks even more with anger. Blood dripped, but she didn’t mind. She slammed the door behind her and rushed herself to the bathroom. She jumped inside the hot tub, her cloths still on. She winced when her whole body stung. “Why didn’t the lust attack him when he saw blood?” she asked herself. She shook her head. stop think about him! she shouted to herself. She pulled herself out of the tub, her dress and hair dripping wet. She didn’t even wipe herself. She ran out of her room, and out of the building. She winced when the cold air stung her. “I’m going to meet cross. “ she said as she walked passed Zero and Yuki, her cloths, her hair and her body dripping wet.

Yuki looked at Zero with an worried expression.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 5:51 pm

"Yuki go and get her. Tell her i called her an idiot and to go to the office. I wasn't telling her to do it". He then dissapeared The attacks happened again the smell of blood making things worse.

"Got a big problem". Kyle suddenly said. "I can smell a lot of blood coming from the girls dorm".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 30 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 70 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba