Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 70 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 90 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 70 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 4:47 pm

"He saved my life, Zero.." Yuki said again. "He saved my life, and i love him for that"

"Fine..Just let me know when you will do it after you speak with Cross. Just try to do it quickly.." Hannah sighed as she walked to her room.

Yuki stood up. "I better get going.." she said.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 70 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 4:59 pm

"A bath is better than a shower, just pat your skin dry". Kyle called after her.
"I know you have told me countless of times". Zero said walking to the office door.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Yuki sighed, following him out.

Hannah just nodded. She wasn't going to do any of that. She walked into her room slowly.

Kaien was suddenly standing close to Kyle. "I heard the conversation" he said with a devilish grin.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 5:09 pm

"Got any better idea's she was going to meet a pure blood she doesn't know the name of to do it, so she could become a level E". Kyle said in a quiet voice. 

"Yuki you coming or are you sleeping in here". Zero shouted as he walked out of the door.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 5:20 pm

"So you thought of making her a level E instead? That was nice. So when do you want to do it??" Kaien asked him, with a stern voice.

"I'm coming, I'm coming.." she sighed as she walked out. She was shocked to find Cross and Kaien talking in the corridor.

Hannah closed the door softly behind her as she slowly leaned on the door and sunk down.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 5:28 pm

"Not as bad as it sounds". Kyle said walking into the office away from Yuki and putting the handle back onto the door. 
Zero got changed out of his school uniform and climbed into bed after shutting his window. He didn't even remember opening it in the first place.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Yuki walked back into her room, with a huge sigh.

Hannah kept thinking about the deal. Was it worth it?

Kaien followed Kyle. "So, when do you want to do it?" he asked again, this time, without his specs.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 5:43 pm

"I never wanted to do it again but i feared she would go to this other pure blood and they would let her turn into a level E. It was the only way to save her". Kyle said checking the handle was on proply. "I did tell the kid she had to drink my blood afterwards to stop her from turning into a level E or i won't do it". Kyle said sitting down. He hadn't done it since he was the teenagers age, not after cross killed his first one. It was too painful to think of.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Hannah looked at her cuts, which were slightly bleeding because of the hot water. She ran over to her wardrobe and took another towel and dabbed it slowly. She removed Cross's coat and put her own uniform. She walked out of her room and walked slowly towards the office, to return the coat back to Cross. She stopped when she heard Kyle speak and decided to eavesdrop.

"Yes, i heard everything what you guys were talking" Kaien sighed, sitting close to Kyle. He put a hand on Kyle's shoulder. "I know how it feels, and i'm sorry. Do you think you can do it without killing her?It's been a long time since you bit someone. And, i think its better if you bite as soon as possible, before she changes her mind again.." Kaien said, softly.

Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 70 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 90 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba