Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Página 18 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11 - Página 18 Empty Re: Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Jul 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Briadah escribió:Aww, i fell bad for Ayuko Sad  She is such a sweetie Very Happy 
Hey, go to magix mall already...I'm hungry Laughing 

I'm hungry too.  Laughing But that's because I haven't had breakfast yet.
Ayuko was awesome, wasn't she?  Very Happy She was a great mini Even when she had to do all the work by herself, she did a great job.  ❤
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11 - Página 18 Empty Re: Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Jul 05, 2014 3:05 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:Aww, Jo! I loved the chapter!
*whispers* How much longer until other members are introduced. *discreetly points at self*
The part about Ayu was so sweet and true. I really miss the gal. :<
Thankies! ❤ 
I'm not sure when..... I guess it depends on how the plot works out. The story is pretty much my experiences in the old forum hidden behind a fantasy/sci-fi/whatever you call it plot. So new members may not be introduced for a while, because when I first joined all I really did was role-play with Winxer, Scarlet, and Ushi. But it could change; as I said before, it depends on how the plot works out.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Jul 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Pennysns escribió:Aww, I love the Ayuko reference.
Want me to forward it to her?

Thankies!  Very Happy 
Sure! Go ahead.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Alrighty!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Jul 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Chapter Ten

We dashed down the street, Scarlet and Ushi running even faster just to catch up. I tripped a couple times, almost bringing Winxer down with me. But she just pulled me back up, not even stopping.
As we ran, something pulled at the back of my mind. Something..... wasn't how it was supposed to be.
We reached the central plaza just as the clock tower, which displayed an enormous clock, rang eight times. Eight o' clock, I thought to myslef. My eyes widened. If it's eight o' cloc, where's the sun?c=
I stopped, looking up towards the sky. It wasn't even blue. It was the same dark, endless void it was the day before. The same green symbols flew across the void, transerffing information to places unknown.
A sky without a sun or moon or stars, I thought. Is it even a sky?
"Jo?" I turned. Winxer watched me, looking concerned. "Are you okay?"
I glanced back at the sky, then back down t Winxer. "Fine."
"Then come on!" Winxer said, grabbing my wrist once again. She pulled me along, and we were on our way again.
By now Scarlet and Ushi had coght up with us, and scarlet took the lead. We ran through the crowds that were starting to thicken as we got closer to the Magix Mall. Soon we couldn't run anymore without running into somebody, so we slowed to a jog.
"So... what is this "Magix Mall?" I asked, a bit out out of breath.
"It's pretty much THE best shopping center in the forums," Ushi said.
"And the only one" Winxer added.
"It's the only place you can buy anything, from food to furniture," Ushi continued. "Unfortunatly, that means that during mealtimes..."
We slowed down to a halt. Before us was a sea of people.
"......there's quite the rush hour." she finished.
"Yea...." I murmured. "Quite."
"Shoot. We're late." Winxer said, irritated. "It'll be hours before the crowd clears up."
"That won't matter." Scarlet spoke up.
"Of course it does! It's not like there's another way in."
"Now, who told you that?" Scarlet replied, her red eyes sparkling with mischeif.
"You know a way in?!" Winxer exclaimed, eyes wide.
Scarlet put a finger to her lips, signaling for us to lower out voices. In a half-whisper, she said, "I have connections. But we'll have to get to that alley over there." She pointed to a dark alley that stood away from the crowd.
"scarlet....." Winxer said, surpirse showing in her voice. "I didn't know you were such a shady figure!"
"I'm not shady," Scarlet smiled at Winxer. "I have connections."

Author's note escribió:Sorry for all the errors. I'm using a different program with no spell check.  Laughing  pale  I'll go back and fix it when I have time.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Love it! And of course I'm a girl with connections, from the top of the pyramid to the dark back alleys. Exactly how I am in real life. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Jul 10, 2014 10:56 pm

OF course you do.  Laughing  You're Scarlet, after all.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Jul 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Lurve it!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Joseyposey Vie Jul 11, 2014 1:28 am

^^ Thankies!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 18 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba