Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Página 17 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11 - Página 17 Empty Re: Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Jul 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Yep!
I dunno, I just don't feel right venting to peeps XD
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11 - Página 17 Empty Re: Pompeii: A "If the Forums Were Real" Story- Chapter 11

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Jul 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Well, it's your choice.
Suddenly, I feel sleepy.  Laughing  No idea why. I got 11 hours of sleep......
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Jul 03, 2014 5:54 pm

I think I will. I dunno why.
Haha, I feel sleepy no matter how much I sleep.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Joseyposey Vie Jul 04, 2014 2:32 am

Chapter Nine

WAAAH, WAAAH, WAAAH! WAAAH, WAAAH, WAAAH!
I woke up suddenly from blissful sleep to the blaring sound. Groaning, I stuffed my head under my pillow, but it wasn’t enough to block out the screech. 
Of all things, the alarm sounded like a dying duck.
“Urgh….” I heard someone groan. I felt someone moving around, and soon the sound stopped.
I lifted my head from the pillow. Ushi stood by the RES, which apparently had been the source of the dying duck noise. “Is everyone awake?” she asked, her voice sounding strange due to her sleepiness. 
I raised my head. “I am,” I grumbled. My voice sounded weird too, but it was always a bit lower than normal when I woke up.
I heard a few more grumbles and groans from Winxer and Scarlet. They too had been awoken by the death of the duck. 
“What was that? Some kind of alarm?” I asked, rubbing my eyes.
“Mmhm.” Winxer mumbled. “The RES wakes everyone up every day. But it gets really annoying.”
“Yea, I can see…” I grumbled to myself. 
“But anyway, we have to be awake so that everyone hears the announcements.” Ushi said. “Ayuko  reads the announcements, which are broadcasted through the RES so that everyone can hear them.”
A loud BEEEP came from the RES. “Speaking of which……” Scarlet muttered.
A cheery voice came out of the RES speakers. “Good morning, fellow members! These are the morning announcements of February 4rth, 2013!”
She seems to be pretty happy waking up so early, I thought to myself.
“New modifications have been made to the REM, so role-play owners should update their REM systems. This update fixes some bugs, so updating your REM systems is highly recommended.” 
“Did you find the Winter Holiday Contest fun? Then you will enjoy participating in the Valentine’s Day Contest! Information for the contest is at the information desk in the Fun Area for those who wish to participate.”
“That’s all for today’s morning announcements! Have a great day!”
The RES let out a click, and went silent.
“That was shorter than it usually is,” Scarlet commented.
“Well, with the admins and most of the minis almost never around, Ayuko is busier than ever.” Ushi reasoned. “She’s probably so busy running around the forum taking care of the other mini’s jobs that she barley has any time to arrange other things.”
“Why are the admins and minis never around?” I asked, curious.
The three girls shrugged. 
“Lost interest.”
“Too lazy.”
“Forgot about the forum.”
A brief silence followed, each girl with her own thoughts. It seems we have some lousy admins and minis, I thought. Except poor Ayuko, who was dumped with the responsibility of the whole forum without the powers of the admin to help her.
“Well, we should probably get something to eat.” Winxer said, breaking the silence. “Scar, do you have anything?”
Scarlet shook her head. “We ate the last of it last night.”
So all she had before last night was popcorn? How do you live off popcorn?
“Then we should go to the Magic Mall!” Ushi said excitedly. “I’m sure there are a lot of shops selling some good food. Have you been there yet, Jo?” She turned to me.
I shook my head.
“Then it’ll be good to show her how things work there, while getting some good food!” Ushi grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the door. Glancing behind her, she asked, “Are you guys coming?”
“Do you even have to ask? Let’s go!” Winxer exclaimed, snatching my hand out of Ushi’s and running out the door.
I stumbled from the sudden transition. Looking back up as I ran with Winxer, I could hear the other two shout.
“Hey! Wait up!”

Author's note escribió:The comment about the admins and minis is not directed to the admins and minis of this forum. Because this is a story about the old forum, I added in my opinion of the admins and minis from there. They were never around from the moment I joined, so I put that in the story.
However, none of what I said about the other minis and admins applies to Ayuko, who I think was really awesome for sticking around, even when the rest of the minis and admins were gone.  Very Happy 
Just wanted to make that clear.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Jul 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Aww, i fell bad for Ayuko Sad  She is such a sweetie Very Happy 
Hey, go to magix mall already...I'm hungry Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Jul 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Aww, I love the Ayuko reference.
Want me to forward it to her?
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Jul 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Aww, Jo! I loved the chapter!
*whispers* How much longer until other members are introduced. *discreetly points at self*
The part about Ayu was so sweet and true. I really miss the gal. :<
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Jul 05, 2014 10:51 am

Pennysns escribió:Aww, I love the Ayuko reference.
Want me to forward it to her?
Oh my god! You totally should! Surprised  Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 05, 2014 10:53 am

I'll have to ask Jose, it is her story after all.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 17 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba