Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Página 5 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] - Página 5 Empty Re: Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Mensaje  eliment Dom Ene 18, 2015 3:50 pm

(Thanxs)
Mamaru Silvers
She had only discovered her wings two years ago helping her know what type of angel she was taking after her fathers mother as an angel of children's dreams along with her older brother, this was the very first time she had been away from home and she had never seen another monster or other type of guardian in her life. Her father use to watch over a man in these parts of the world in the city and owned a small house, he told her it was the best place for her to start as there is a lot of magic what gathers in this area meaning more from the magical lands will be drawn to it. Also there was a lot of humans who have children she can protect and help keep there innocents as long as possible.  
Keeping her wings hidden Mamaru was skating down the streets looking around her new play ground as she had always called the streets, she loves skating, bike riding and running in the morning and it looked like this place was perfect for her to do so. She worried if she ever found the dragon if she would know what she was looking at, but now wasn't the time she needed to know her way around so she could do her job at night time checking in on the human children finding one what needs her help. She found the sweet shop and peaked in, she didn't want to go inside as she had left her football boots at new home.
eliment

eliment

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] - Página 5 Empty Re: Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Mensaje  peaches8888 Dom Ene 18, 2015 11:53 pm

Sydney Dame
"That's a mean stereotype! I'm a fairy and I'm not six inches tall!" Sydney exclaimed in outrage. She was not liking this witch very much. Damn stereotypes."I'm sorry for my outburst, but I'm very protective for some strange reason." Sydney sighed and sat on her counter, folding her legs underneath her. This was so weird. It had been so long since she had been in the company of other magical beings. She almost felt out of place.

Charlie Dutch
"Well, I'm going to the city to look for a job. Want to join me? I have an apartment if you have nowhere to stay," Charlie said absently. He was too busy trying to figure out why Flynn smelt the way he did. It was overwhelming him. Being a werewolf meant he had a sensitive nose.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  eliment Lun Ene 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Mamaru Silvers

Spotting the closed sign she moved away from the shop and started to explore the other areas near by. She found the local park and decided to take a look, she looked up at the murky sky. "I hope it doesn't rain". She said to herself as she shut the park gate behind her. A small child took Mamaru's purse out of her pocket she felt it right away, turning around she snatched it back off the child who cried right away, speaking loudly she spoke to the little boy. "Not nice to steel things out of someone's pocket little bro, besides it's empty". She opened the purse tipped it upside down to prove her point. She then moved away from the child now knowing one child she needed to watch while he was asleep.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  The Oswin Lun Ene 26, 2015 8:14 am

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] - Página 5 Flontpng
Arabelle went from snarky to surpised within seconds. "Wait, you're a fairy?" The brunette's eyes widen in shock, not expecting Sydney to be something like that. "But, can you go and turn that small? Wait, since when were fairies intrested in vanquishing? You said I did a good job back there? I thought it was only witches that did that sort of thing."
She had only been in the business for a couple of years now, she wasn't the best witch in the world and apparently there was still much to learn about the magical world.

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] - Página 5 Flontpng
"A job?" What jobs did land dwellers have? He assumed it wouldn't be much like the ones back in his pod where each member was assigned a task, for example hunting, patrolling, etc. What surprised him the most was this boy, a complete stranger to add, offering him shelter. Were all land people this nice? "A-Are you sure about that?"

Kol smiled. Hand behind his back, the vampire followed the girl around as she went around the shelves, full of books. "So, what do you suggest?" Kol asked.
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  zenikk Lun Ene 26, 2015 3:08 pm

nylla
she reached up into the boo shelf and pulled out a large older looking book "this is one of my favorite books, not the most popular but i always come back to it" she said handing him a book all about the different tribes of mystical creatures and how they use to work together
zenikk

zenikk

Mensaje  eliment Lun Ene 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Mamoru

She went back home to get her foot ball shoes then went skating around the nabourhood one more time, she noticed that the paper shop across the road from her house was needed a paper boy or girl. Sitting on the curb she took off her skates replacing them with her football she then went inside. It turned out they had needed one for sometime now and she was the first to apply they were grateful there load was cut in half giving her the local ones while she was looking around. Knowing she needed to blend into the human world more she needed to go to school meaning she had lots of things to bye under a short period of time.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba