Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED*

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Empty Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED*

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Ago 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 211

You were just accepted into the prestigous Ouran Academy.
You must be on your best behavior,
If you mess up on something in front of everyone,
then you're pretty much shunned from society,
There are many clubs at the school,
but, one of them sticks out like a sore thumb,
and that club is...

The Host Club.

Our Lovely Hosts:

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mwlazyRPfi1qj7g7io1_500
The Prince, Tamaki Suoh:
Played by: CrimsonIzanagi
The Love Interest of: Luna De La Neige

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_inline_n8w0dsaYEV1s1hj7o
The Commoner, Haruhi Fujioka:
Played by: MadamePhantomTrancy
The Love Interest of:

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_inline_moxms8l9841qz4rgp
The Manager, Kyoya Ootori:
Played by:
The Love Interest of: Mariko Kauffman

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mt00kfbDot1si4ob5o5_500
The Child, Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka:
Played by: Anatee
The Love Interest of:

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_lu5p7tiH4o1qeo5yd
The Twins, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin:
(Hikaru) Played by: Eliment
(Hikaru) The Love Interest of: Tsubasa Sakurai

(Kaoru) Played by: Semicolon
(Kaoru) The Love Interest of: Maria Vi Luisantetoile

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_inline_naf5evRztu1sb42b3
The Wise, Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka:
Played by:
The Love Interest of: Bethany Rozen

Rules:
I'm fine with female OCs dating Haruhi, but if someone does, please do not be homophobic to the character or the person who plays the character!
Try to post atleast once a day, tell me in advance if your leaving for a couple of days so I wont give you the boot.
If someone reserves a character as their love interest that you wanna date, then tough luck. First Come, First Serve.
Make yourown forms! I like creativity. :3
To join, play one canon character and make one oc!
Also, HAVE FUN!

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_lh1othLuXM1qhtohzo1_500

Última edición por Anatee el Mar Sep 02, 2014 9:46 pm, editado 10 veces
Anatee

Anatee

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED*

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Ago 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 0D5CUJZ

Sakura was born on the 27th of July and is fifteen years old. When younger, she had wealthy parents who weren't always around at home often. She would usually keep herself entertained by reading books or drawing. One day, she remembered a group of men knocking on their door. Sakura, being the polite girl she is, went to open the door, only to find herself kidnapped for ransom. Though her parents got her back a day later, she became paranoid that she'll get kidnapped again, so, if someone taps her on the shoulder or grabs it, she instantly flinch and sometimes mumble about how 'it was dark and frightening. I couldn't see anything. My mother and father didn't come for a day.'

She has terrible anxiety, so she usually stays in her room for the rest of the day after school, studying, thus helping her get good grades. But, she's also suffering from being bullied a lot, so, it makes her paranoia even worse. She was dared to go in the host club and was immediately startled when she saw the club. Though she thought she would never trust any of the guys in the club, she manages to catch the eye of a certain mischevious host.

She is usually seen as stern and straight to the point. But, that's only because she's straight to the point and such. She's actually timid and weak, usually speaking softly. It's because of her weak body that she tries to avoid physical fights as much as she can, even though verbal abuse always breaks her.

If there's a prize for rotten judgement
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that!
No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no
It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love
This scene won't play,
I won't say I'm in love
At least out loud,
I won't say I'm in love
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_n7o5hxRpOC1tfrqgko1_r1_1280
Song: I won't Say I'm In Love

Última edición por Anatee el Dom Ago 31, 2014 12:17 am, editado 1 vez
Anatee

Anatee

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED*

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Ago 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 2rfrq6x
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mvu0rzeW5H1sqy5fio1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mfjzx0Cqhf1r3y347o1_500_large
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[age] sixteen
[gender] female
[weight/height] 102 lbs/5'5"
[modifications] ears pierced
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOuran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 255jgiw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxout of my mouth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOuran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 2ls6sxt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOuran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 23sx5p5xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's you they add up to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd I'm in love with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd all your
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOuran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 2q8bpyp
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[likes] meat/anime/cosplaying/reading
[dislikes] vegetables/fruit/social situations
[personality] awkward/nerdy/kind/caring/sweet
[crush tamaki
]
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mf762xZjVA1r0ydwlo1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mm8oa6fxqe1rvi1zto1_r1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

face claim;; natsume asako
gifs;; tumblr
lyrics;; little things by one direction

Última edición por Semicolon; el Dom Ago 31, 2014 3:37 pm, editado 1 vez
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 3909038
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_n3t9kxr7Hr1sofsu6o2_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
If you hold my hand tight...
I'm not afraid.
I understand...
This is life.
I do not...
Want to regret anything.

"My dream begins here... Now, let's bring light to the world..."

Without an end,
this power overflows.
This is our symphony of loving each other.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mkydzn8PSI1r9k43ho1_500

{Age} :: 15 1/2
{Gender} :: Female
{Weight} :: 107 lbs
{Height} :: 5'8"
{Modifications} :: Scar on back between shoulder blades, Stitches are slightly visible

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mkyay3ALNI1rojlt6o1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Cutting through the darkness,
this holy flame shines.
With all my heart and soul,
it is time to go,
just as I am,
I will release everything!

Let this reach!
You are not alone.
What we weave together is a LOVE SONG.
Let it be conveyed!
The heartbeat in my chest.
It is the original song.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mosimqpraH1rbtx3po1_500

{Likes} :: Singing | Dancing | Doing What She Wants | Sweets | Mysteries
{Dislikes} :: The Color Gray | Vegetables | Being Alone | Having to Sit Still | Math Homework
{Crush} :: Kaoru
{Secrets} :: She does actual do Cosplay ; The Scar on her back was from her father before he left them

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mod58pgN3K1qduhv3o1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
No matter how many times...!
Eternally, we will play this song and sing to the broad sky!

We will make the distant present with the fire of courage,
with everyone.
Let's connect our hands-
Believe...!
And raise our hands to the sun-
Believe!

"Echo, bonds! Along with our wish...!"

How mysterious...
The sky is so quiet.
Was I able to...
Become a true sword?
It's not bad...
I received time.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 0c2e218028c10bc936892ae26f42a287

{Personality Traits} :: Out There | Determined | Stubborn at Times | "Fiery" | Passionate About What She Likes | Doesn't like to accept Help from Others when she Needs it | Quick Witted | Can Tell someone off on a Bad Day | Though underneath the exterior has a Broken Heart
{Clubs/Teams/Groups she's joined} :: A cappella and Girl's Choir ; Girl's Dance Team
{Knows About the Host Club?} :: She does know about it, and has looked in on their "hosting" a few times. Though with her somewhat busy schedule she hasn't stopped in willing, though she has been dragged in there before.

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* 783364979
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"My dream, fly to the heavens... Now, let's change into a star."

Thank you,
from the bottom of my heart,
thank you...
The time we spent together was a symphony.

I will never forget the warmth I was taught.
My entire heart is beautifully filled.
I will wipe my tears!

Let this reach!
You are not alone.
What we weave together is a LOVE SONG.
Let it be conveyed!
The heartbeat in my chest.
It is the original song.

Eternally, we will play this song and sing to the broad sky!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* KgvPxnx

Face Claim - Itsuka Kotori :: Date A Live
Song Lryics - FIRST LOVE SONG :: Senki Zesshou Symphogear
Gifs - Tumblr ; Google Images

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Dom Ago 31, 2014 6:04 pm, editado 2 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Ago 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Reserved! Very Happy
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Ago 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mq7hbtd5ij1s1ny8xo1_500_by_envylovr-d6eu8y7
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* FancyDivider_662f9a9b64f149ac839aaf458c4b01ad

Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
                                                             That love never lasts.
                                         And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.
                                                             Or keep a straight face.

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Paragraph

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Gen_boutons

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Gen_boutons.php?text=You+can+call+me..

An extraordinary name, right? Most people are confused or scared to pronounce it. If you haven't guessed, I'm a Japanese/German girl from a rich family of entrepreneurs who are rich due to their creation of many foods that you might see in the Japanese food aisle. Yet, coming from a family you'd think would be great at culinary skills, I can't cook anything! My father's company is an electrical company, though, which is great, but I also can't code!

I'm 16 years old, and I attend Ouran Academy, a prestigious school. It's a school of wonder, truly. I feel like I don't fit in, in some aspects, but as a rich kid, I should've expected the treatment I was going to get. They inspire for me to be an housewife - the business of foods is being passed onto my older brother. What many people expect to be me hating my father about his choice isn't true. I love him very much, but my mother is a whole other story. She was crazy for only sons, and as the youngest child and a girl, I didn't fit in with my three other older brothers. She thought I couldn't do anything and struggled to take care of me, appointing a nurse in her place most nights. To this day, I avoid speaking to her and of her.

My parents divorced a few years ago after constant arguing. My Japanese mother moved back to Japan with me, with her own business of food making in full swing, and even though she knows she can't get my brothers to move with her here, having forced me.
Even though we live together, the house is eerily silent. To this day I try and keep myself level-headed and mature as much as I can, which will break into a easy-going and relaxed girl.
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* FancyDivider_662f9a9b64f149ac839aaf458c4b01ad
Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Giphy
Likes ;; Being around people // General affection towards her // taking care of pets // People with good hearts // Winter
-
Dislikes ;; Selfish people/Liars // Lovey dovey people; She doesn't believe in true love // Grouchy people // Mornings
-
Height/Weight ;; 120lbs // 5'7
-
Personality ;; Truly easy-going // Level-headed // Organized // Caring // Prideful // Self conscious // Average looking // Prone to emotions // Anxious // Kuudere, somewhat Tsundere sometimes.
-
Interesting things ;; She is musically talented - She was taught the piano from a young age, is currently intermediate in violin and wants to start learning acoustic guitar in the next few months // Defense wise, rather agile but not very strong // Has a fear of things not being in order - likes to stick to a schedule, will often panic and has to be calmed down by someone closer to her to get her to stop panicking // German is her native language. Japanese is her second language, German her mother tongue.
-
She doesn't believe in love because of her parents. She believes that people fall out of love all the time and it's useless, but she's about to regret that.
She finds it hard to make relationships and keep it strong with people - friendships alone are hard for her, since she's on her toes thinking something is wrong always.

And I've always lived like this
                                                           Keeping a comfortable distance.
                                                    And up until now I have sworn to myself
                                                       That I'm content with loneliness.

Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED* Tumblr_mqjdjqy88U1r4d5rjo1_500

Face claim ;; Miho Amakata // Free!
Song lyrics ;; The Only Exception // Paramore
Gifs ;; Google Images // Tumblr

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Lun Sep 01, 2014 1:30 am, editado 2 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 31, 2014 3:44 pm

{{My form is up. uvu
I'll describe her social standing and such in my first post.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 31, 2014 6:06 pm

(( My form is now up.
In my first post after starting I'll state her social standing among other things. ))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  eliment Dom Ago 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Please can you reserve Hikaru for me?
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba