Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Empty Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Mensaje  zenikk Vie Oct 17, 2014 7:33 pm

hello everyone, its been a long time since i posted here in the rps so i decided to start one myself and see if i still got it for here since i seen things have changed but hey its worth a shot right?

~~~><><~~~
Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Tumblr_mi8bc8PSYF1s2qhomo1_500
~~~><><~~~

in this world there is a legend that has long since faded to rumors and fairy tails, that one day long ago there were mighty dragons roaming the lands protecting the people and giving life to the world. That story was actually not that ling ago, but something has changed a secret force has been hunting down the dragons one by one till. only one remained but this last one was hidden from everyone's eyes even her own, her mother made her look human feel and talk human to keep her safe from everyone around her. but this has not saved this last dragon completely for the darkness that has been killing the dragons has started to hone in to find it and for the past 10 years a dark cloud has started to envelop the globe moving and closing in to find it and now half the globe is covered and no one knows what happened in the covered part, and now a small group of disjointed individuals that all believe in the story have started a search for this last dragon, and has lead them to a small down of davana. will they find this dragon in time or will the will behind the darkness find and consume it and continue its evil plot

~~~><><~~~
Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Light-in-the-dark_227
~~~><><~~~

phwe okay that if you rped with me before is a modified version of my old first rp real of mar so i hope you all enjoy but now for the part no one likes the rules

1: no more then 3 characters per person, there is no limit besides that

2: no short posting or two word posting even on bad days, at least a sentience if not longer

3: no op charaters or marry sues as they are called we all know this but i have to put it

4: please be active, i know this is harder for me because of my absince but i will try and post every day, if your going to be gone then please post to me and try not to get other characters stuck with you when it happens. that leads into the next one

5: if the person your responding to doesn't in a full day and hasn't posted a ooc message explaining why then go ahead (not sure if this is in the rules but i'm clarifying it here)

6: no arguments/ fights/ or to much ooc chat i will not have any of that in this rp if you need to talk something out then do it in chatta

7: now this ones the most important of all time.. have fun with it excrement if you want ^^ jsut keep everyone intrested and if you have plot ideas message me ^^ and we will see about including them

there that wasn't to bad now was it ^^

~~~><><~~~
Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Tumblr_n00bp0jHCd1tqzbr1o1_500
~~~><><~~~

now there is no set form to turn in but all i want is

Name
Creatuer (if you are something besides dragon sorry but this ones one dragon character only)
A brief history of your character but this isn't needed
weaknesses
and why they are doing this, may it be for greed, power, money, or for other desires put it seprate

Última edición por zenikk el Miér Nov 12, 2014 1:34 am, editado 1 vez
zenikk

zenikk

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Empty My Character

Mensaje  zenikk Lun Oct 27, 2014 2:17 am

now for my character ^^

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] 2417f454143b65f78f5eb1b346467aa1_bp
Name: Nylla Geivany
Hight: 5'7"

~~~><><~~~
I look up into the sky and see the rain stop in place as if its waiting for my tears to join them
~~~><><~~~

Nylla was adopted when she was a child but her parents don't remember how it happened only that it did and they have done there best two support her in every way. But she has been restless for the past 10 years like something is wrong but she doesn't know why. She only recently heard about the darkness as she was on the opposite side of the world when it started but she didn't even bat an eye at it not making the connection. She works at a book store and has been reading about the days of the dragons since she was a child. They had always fascinated her every time she read about there powers she got exited as each was different and how the different creatures of this world would help them keep balance in the world. Though she has been having nightmares for the past few days of a life she never lived which has startled her and has put her on edge and she has been having a hard time trusting people.

~~~><><~~~
The books I read are often my escape from the real world and into the world I wish I was in
~~~><><~~~

Creature: Dragon (sealed away)
Powers: Matter manipulation and Fire breath as she is a fire dragon
Weakness: Water will burn her once her powers are awakened and the cold has always bothered her that's why she lives far away from the poles and close to the equator

~~~><><~~~
I hold the very blocks that build us but yet I can not see them yet
~~~><><~~~

Reason for looking: She has none as she doesn't even believe in the story's plus she is the one being searched for Razz

Theme song:

did this to try and get some attention... since i edited the front page hope more will join
zenikk

zenikk

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Empty Re: Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Mensaje  The Oswin Lun Oct 27, 2014 9:56 am

Reserve three for me nikk! Two male and one female.
God, I remeber the good old days when literacy didn't really matter and all that people cared about how fast one could post to get their part of the story in. Especially role plays like DoD.
The Oswin

The Oswin

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Empty Re: Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Mensaje  zenikk Lun Oct 27, 2014 12:47 pm

RESERVED ^^ oh god i remember that XD all to well i was one of the faster ones XD still am but i slow down allot now to put more content into my posts
and now im exited ^^ first person to join
zenikk

zenikk

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Nov 01, 2014 4:00 am

// finally got the forms up. Sorry if they are real life faceclaims, couldn't find any good anime ones.

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Tumblr_inline_mvwws6Clts1rsud01
name :: arabella darling
species :: witch

personality :: confident ; loyal ; affectionate ; mischievous ; clumsy ; blunt
history :: arabella was had always been an ordinary girl from a young age. it wasn't until age fifteen that on her birthday did she read a passage from a book given to her did she unbind her powers and become a fully ledge witch. pretty cheesy and bland, she knows, but the two years after her birthday had she began hunting warlocks and demons. during the two years, her powers had advanced, learning more about witchcraft and her abilities. when she across the legend of the last dragon, and finally notice the darkness that slowly takes over the globe. arabella's main goal in searching for the dragon is in hopes that it help her advance even further in her magical practises.
abilities :: telekinetic orbing, orbing, healing, levitation, spell casting, scrying, potion brewing

character :: mine
form :: mine
fc :: astrid bergès-frisbey
user :: The Oswin

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Rosiesdunnes
name :: flynn odegard
species :: merman/ atlantean

personality :: cocky ; charming ; vain ; sarcastic ; vigilant ; cool headed
history :: once ago, a well respected merman from his pod, flynn was soon cast out for reasons unknown that he doesn't talk about. his tail was mysteriously taken, again never talked about by flynn himself, and was left with his ability to breathe under water and manipulation of water. now on land, he claims to be an atlantean, based off the hero who is the king of the fabled kingdom. wielding his trident, he searches for the fabled last dragon as it believed that dragons are able to complete the most impossible wishes.
abilities :: hydrokinesis, aquatic respiration, enhanced swimming speed, aquatic adaptation

fc :: sam clafin

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Tumblr_inline_n37rom77TJ1r1yvcy
name :: nikolas "kol" mouritsen
species :: vampire / demon

personality :: cynical ; sadistic ; narcissistic ; competitive ; charismatic ; very sarcastic
history :: he claims to be from the dawn of time, but to be honest, he was born sometime around the fourteenth to sixteenth century. he was originally born to a human mother and incubus, also known as a male demon. unknown to the rest of his siblings, he was only really their half brother. when his family were all attacked by vampires, most of them had returned back, now immortal. now half demon, half vampire, kol was one of the most powerful vampires to exist. he won't deny that he is a murder. most he claim have not be so innocent as they seemed. but despite his demeanour, he is willing to do some good and help find this fabled last dragon...just as long as he can do some bad along the way.
abilities :: blood consumption, decelerated aging, enhanced condition (speed, strength, agility, senses, durability, etc.) night vision, regenerative healing factor, pyrokinesis, possession, soul absorption

fc :: joseph morgan

The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  zenikk Lun Nov 03, 2014 1:15 pm

they are all in ^^, and no worries about the face cams anime and real life ones are allowed ^^
im hoping for at least one or two more poeple
zenikk

zenikk

Mensaje  peaches8888 Mar Nov 04, 2014 6:29 am

Hey Nikk!
Can you please reserve two for me, one male and one female
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  zenikk Mar Nov 04, 2014 1:24 pm

i sure can Very Happy
zenikk

zenikk

Mensaje  peaches8888 Vie Nov 07, 2014 8:11 am

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Zoey_Deutch
Name ;; Sydney Dame
Age ;; eighteen
Gender;; Female
Species ;; Fairy
Powers;; Earth

Personality;;  by the book ;; kind ;; passionate ;; funny
History;;  At a young age, Sydney knew she was special. She knew her parents were special. They found no reason for keeping what she was a secret from her. Sydney recently graduated from the magical university and can now use a small amount of her powers.

Weaknesses;;  Fire magic | Dragons | The unknown
Reason for looking ;;  Sydney is doing this because she is scared of Dragons and is trying to over come her fear. She also wants to prove to her parents that she doesn’t play it safe and that she can be adventurous and dangerous.

Character ;;  mine
Form ;;  mine
fc ;;  Zoey Duetch
user ;; Peaches8888

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] Tumblr_lmco6yg1BO1qd41g8o1_500
Name ;; Charlie Dutch
Age ;; twenty
Gender;; Male
Species ;; Werewolf
Powers;; Super strength ;; super speed etc

Personality;; reckless ;; cunning ;; funny
History;; Ever since he ran away from home and met some strangers, Charlie’s transformations started. The strangers he meet soon recruited him to their clan. They were already finding Charlie useful when they sent him to do a job, one that they would trust no ne else to do

Weaknesses;; the truth | full moon | The vampires/demons
Reason for looking ;; Charlie’s clan sent him on a mission to find the missing dragon and return him to them. Charlie also has wondered if the legend was true himself.

Character ;; mine
Form ;; mine
fc ;; Taylor Lautner
user ;; Peaches8888
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba