Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Página 4 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] - Página 4 Empty Re: Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Mensaje  The Oswin Dom Ene 04, 2015 3:07 am

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] - Página 4 Flontpng
"I said get back!" Arabella yelled, flicking her hand towards the approaching female and knocking her to the ground. The brunette's eyes widen in surprised as she looked down to the girl. She didn't mean to do that on purpose... it sort of just happened. "Sorry" the girl answered, shouting even though the girl was a couple of meters away.
The demon boy was beginning to regain his balance, an energy ball fully charged in his hand and ready to throw. Time for some improv spell writing.
"Uh, Little blind demon boy from deep underground." Arabella was tempted to repeat ground again as she couldn't find anything that could rhyme. "Oh! I banish you back so don't make a sound!"
The demon immediately burst into flames, screaming before exploding with a bang. The garbage bags around the boy burst, the rubbish flying out and landing as far as to Arabella's feet.
"Woohoo! My first spell all by myself!" Arabella exclaimed, arms up in the air. Usually there was a premade spell in her coven's Book of Shadows or Meeka or Opal wrote the spell. But she did this all by herself. She couldn't help but smile with glee at the successful vanquish. All the while forgetting about Sydney who she had telekinetically thrown moments ago.

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] - Página 4 Flontpng
As the bus traveled, Flynn couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. His neck was tingling but he dared not to look. But did he hear sniffing. Curiosity got the better of him as the atlantean turned around to see a singular land boy in the seat behind him. Flynn flashed a genuine smile as she greeted the boy with a wave. "Hi. Uh, I'm Flynn."

"Hmm." She seemed nice enough, a little naive, but probably would taste delicious. "Are there any books you could offer for a guy like myself?" Kol asked.
The Oswin

The Oswin

Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join] - Página 4 Empty Re: Realm of the lost (open to all ^^) [started but still can join]

Mensaje  peaches8888 Dom Ene 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Sydney Dame
Sydney made a grunt as she hit the ground. She heard the brunette mutter some words and the demon disappeared. "That hurt, and nice vanquish," Sydney said as she sat up. She shook her head and ran a hand through her hair.
"I'm Sydney, by the way," Sydney said as she slowly started rising to her feet. Sydney walked over to the other brunette and gave her a small, sweet smile.
"Did you want to come into my shop? I believe we need to have a talk. I promise, I won't bite," Sydney said watching the female.

Charlie Dutch
"Hello Flynn, I'm uh Charlie," Charlie said. He hadn't expected anyone to talk to him, so it caught him off guard. Charlie turned around and gave a smile. It seemed nice, but Charlie guessed he had heard him sniffing the air. No human has ever caught him, so again, Charlie had a feeling this one wasn't.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Lun Ene 05, 2015 5:01 am

Arabella turned to Sydney after she realized she was conscious and talking. "I did shout sorry. I really did not mean for it to be that powerful" the brunette explained, offering her hand to help the girl up but Sydney didn't accept it and got up on her own.

"Nice vanquish"
Arabella soon remembered of the light orb she was holding when she first came out to the scene. She was like herself. "Are you... of course you are" Of course she was a witch. What other magical beings hunted demons and warlocks?

The girl soon introduced herself as Sydney and took no time to invite her inside her little pink shop. Though Arabella was skeptical at first, she didn't seem as much of a threat unlike the demon she just vanquished. "Uh, sure. Okay then. Meet you inside" Arabella answered, peering past Sydney to look at the window at the side of Sydney's shop. More specifically the interior.

Folding her arms, Arabelle flashed a cheeky grin before disappearing in a swarm of blue and white orbs that headed directly for the shop. The brunette reappeared inside the shop, slightly dazed from the travel and sudden change of lighting. Rubbing her eyes, Arabella looked around her surroundings. Dozens of candy vending machines, all pink, containing different coloured lollies. "This isn't a boutique..."

"What were you doing back there? Do you have a blocked nose?" Flynn asked. Never in a million years would the atlantean have guessed that the boy he was talking to was in fact a werewolf. He had only discovered dogs a couple of days ago, actually he discovered a lot of different land animals in the last couple of days thanks to the magic box playing inside the fish and chip shop. It was always on a channel called "Animal Planet." He liked the giant cats with manes and stripes the most.

---
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Lun Ene 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Sydney Dame
Sydney smiled as she walked back to her little shop she opened the door and shifted the 'OPEN' sign around so it now said 'CLOSED'. Sydney turned around and sighed. "If I was running a boutique, I wouldn't have been able to go and meet you," Sydney said.
"Fairy or Witch?" Sydney asked as there was no point in denying the fact that this brunette was a magical creature. Sydney did a glance over the stranger and saw a magical aura around this person. Yep. That proved that this person used magic. But which was she? A fairy like Sydney? Or a witch?

Charlie Dutch
"Yeah, my nose has been driving me crazy all morning. So, where are you off to?" Charlie asked playing casual. He didn't want to alarm this new person, but he did want to know what made him smell so fishy. And why Flynn could hear him sniffing. No human has ever done heard him before, and it sort of freaked Charlie out. He had no idea what to do.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Mar Ene 06, 2015 8:27 am

"I'm sure you still would of. Clothes would be easier to deal with than candy, right?" Sydney didn't even seem phased by her orbing. And could strangely everything that she was saying from inside the shop. Must have some sort of spell around the building. Arabella was pretty much at ease with this newcommer until asked what species she was. The brunette scrunched her face into a frown. What was she talking about?

"What sort of question is that?"
Arabella remembered going through the Book of Shadows once and finding a page on fairies. She couldn't remember the text exactly but clearly remembered the picture drawn in. Depicted as a small little being with delicate wings and something else about fairy dust and neighboring realms. What Arabella couldn't understand is why Sydney would ask if she was one.

"Do I look like I'm 6 inches tall and have wings? No. I'm a witch of course. Like you... right?"

"I'm not sure yet. First time into a city. Don't know where to go or start. Any suggestions?" Flynn asked. He seemed like a pretty nice guy so far. Flynn himself had not made any friends since he was banished onto land. Unless you count the man who owned the fish and chip shop. Now he was nice, always giving him an extra, delicious, battered fish. The atlantean tried snapping out of his daydream and went back to listening to his new acquaintance.

---
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  zenikk Mar Ene 06, 2015 11:38 am

nylla

she smiled at that "of course there probably are quiet a few depending on what you like" she looked him over a bit seeing the dark nature but was a little to happy to have a customer to think about
zenikk

zenikk

Mensaje  The Oswin Miér Ene 14, 2015 7:59 am

(Bump! I would post a gif but it would seem a tiny bit out of context)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ene 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Name. Mamaru Silvers
Age. 14
http://blingee.com/blingee/get_code/134948381?image=829774922
Powers. She can give hope back to children who have lost faith in what they want to be or do when they grow up, Hide her wings using her tiny sun broach to blend in, in a emergency she can enter dreams bending then to what needs to be done to fix a problem.  
Creatuer (if you are something besides dragon sorry but this ones one dragon character only): Angel of Children's dreams
A brief history of your character but this isn't needed: Most of her family disappeared along with the dragons she doesn't know how many is left as she has only met her parents and half brother, he has now vanished weakening the families power. He was the strongest one being able to connect to the children's hearts so they would bleave in their dreams. She had an older sister she was born with an illness what weakened the body and one day she never woke up.
weaknesses. Anything bad happening to her older brother and damage to nature as her true power comes throw her rose bracelet, when her wings are showing Ice as it freezes them making her unable to fly, freaking her out.
and why they are doing this, may it be for greed, power, money, or for other desires put it seprate:
As she grew up she got old about the stories of dragons and how once both angels and dragons protected the humans, she found out that there was one left and curiously got the better of her and wanted to find out the truth for herself.
Extra: She is the tom boy of the family and loves sports, she is good at anything she has played then the amount of sport out there she is bound to find one she isn't good at some point in her life. Due to her being what she is she will stay looking 14 for the rest of her life. Symbolizing what is yet to come. She has lots of energy and hates keeping still for too long.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  zenikk Dom Ene 18, 2015 2:46 pm

(your in ^^ welcome to the rp
zenikk

zenikk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba