Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Página 18 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty Oranka OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Forms

Oranka-
Name-  Sernai Kalos
Age- 14
Type- Fairy
Parents- Xerneas and Yveltal
Bio-
Sernai was a regular trainer traveling throughout Kalos. She discovered her powers in a scrummage with Team Flame. She always thought she was an orphan, until she meet Darkel, and her parents Xerneas and Yveltal. Which she helped save from Team Flame's hands.
Look-
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Tumblr_mfrv2hmTol1rcj8eco1_500
Moveset (4, your type only, please)- Moon Blast, Fairy Wind, Geomancy,
Personality- Sweet, kind, and caring. Sometimes too much for her own good.
Extra- She's Darkel's younger sister.

Oranka-
Name- Darkel Kalos
Age- 16
Type- Dark
Parents- Yveltal and Xerneas
Bio-
Darkel was raise by her parents, Yveltal and Xerneas. It was said she had a sister, but she was lost when they started on the run from Team Flame. They had been on the run for some time as she learned to hone her power and managed to learn her fathers move, Oblivion Wing. After several years, she found her sister, Sernai, in a little over her head. After there meeting she brought her to meet Yveltal and Xerneas. Just before Team Flame caught their parents. She and Sernai managed to free them with their powers.
Look-
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Anime-girl-cute-red-riding-hood-Favimcom-348332_zps8646daab
Moveset (4, your type only, please)- Oblivion Wing, Night Slash, Foul Play, Dark Void
Personality- Serious, quiet, and can be somewhat blunt. Though can be kind, in her own why.
Extra- She's Sernai's older sister.

Ranger-
Name- Yukkia Jones
Age- 17
Partner Pokemon- Misdreavus
Top Ranger?- No, she's one rank from it.
Bio-
She always wanted to become a ranger, and went to ranger school to do so. She graduated second of her class. After than she joined up with the Ranger Union and has been working diligently to this day.
Looks-
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Pokemon_Ranger_Kouhii_by_Ayakohi
Personality- Calm, Serious, hardworking, and Diligent
Extra- She and Misdreavus meet before she went to school, they easily became friends.  She's also an Oranka.

Oranka-
Name- Yukkia Jones
Age- 17
Type- Physic
Parent- Jirachi and Deoxys
Bio-^^
Look-^^
Move set- Physo Boost, Gravity, Future Sight, Phychic
Personality-^^
Extra- She still doesn't know she's one yet.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:05 pm

Regular Form
Mega Form
Pokemon~ (Mega) Absol
Name~ Astral
Moves~ Razor Wind, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Shadow Claw
Personality~ Aloof, Mysterious, Secretive, and slightly cold
History~ Astral started out pretty much alone. Being left alone in the Frozen Forest and being forced to grow up in the dark future of the world, did she have to become strong in order to survive. She managed to find a way to get back to the past to hopefully find the cause that changed the fate of her home from good to worse. Though due to a cross in the time streams did she end up going back too far into the past, and now is stuck having to live from the point she entered and wait several hundred years before the event that changed her home does actually strike.
Likes~ Being Alone, Mega Stones (like the one she holds on to dearly as a reminder of home), Exploring, Adventure
Dislike~ Being Pestered, Someone taking her stuff, Boring things (she already knows), and Boring people.

[size=150]Crysta[/size]
Nickname~ Crysta
Pokemon (In case it's a picture with multiple Pokemon)~ Cressilia
Personality~ Kind, Caring, Kind of a Mother Hen
History~ "My past. That's quite a story to tell as I've been helping those that can't do it for themselves. So I've been protecting them, helping train them, and feed them until they can do it for themselves."
Likes~ Peace, Love, Nature Beauty
Dislikes~ War, Hatred, Destruction
Turn ons~ Peaceful
Turn offs~ Wraith
Extra~ Nope

[size=150]Kait[/size]
Nickname~ "Ahh, Doi! That's my one and only name."
Pokemon (In case it's a picture with multiple Pokemon)~ Absol
Personality~ Quiet, Mysterious, Cunning, Devious, Serious, Stubborn, Protective of her sister
History~ "My history? Well which side do you want? According to the humans I'm the thing that goes bump in the night. Destroying there little things and hurting people. My side, is that I'm the one risking myself by finding anything of value in those human city's. My sis, looks for berries while I look for items, TMs, and other things."
Likes~ Being Alone, her sister, training, combat
Dislikes~ Humans, Idiots, and Cowards.
Turn ons~ Knows how to fight
Turn offs~ Pacifists
Extra~

[size=150]Leo[/size]
Nickname~ "Just Leo... Its short for Leonidas..."
Pokemon (In case it's a picture with multiple Pokemon)~ Houndoom
Personality~ Dark, Cold, Blunt
History~ "My past? Must you ask silly questions? If you insist. I've been know as a Rouge, or a Solo explorer. Going around and doing things on my own, never with a team. Until now..."
Likes~ Doing things solo
Dislikes~ groups
Turn ons~ Those who can keep up
Turn offs~ Whiners
Extra~ Nope.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty Pokemon Merge OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:06 pm

Name: Kait Yusirie
Look like:
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 M9n7dd
Pokemon Transformation:
[link=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/220/a/d/mega_absol_gijinka_by_hacuubii-d6h7xvs.png]Transformed[/link]
It's power: Dark Soul
Temperament: Quiet | Serious | Calm | Stubborn
Graduated or in school: Graduated

Pokemon Partner
How you two met: Rescued when he was a Zocra
How you got together: Did want to leave.
What your partner is: Zoroak
Nickname (if not scrap): Darkel
Temperament: Cool | Calm | Serious

Name: Rena Inferno Jones
Look like:
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 243ql1w
(FYI, I'm the black haired one)
Pokemon Transformation:
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Reshiram
It's power: Fire Dragon
Temperament: Quiet | Has a Large Temper

Pokemon Partner
How you two met: Found as an egg.
How you got together: Raised it.
What your partner is: Houndoom
Nickname (if not scrap): Blaze
Temperament: Hot-Headed | Rash

Name: Reni Eletra Jones
Look like:
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 243ql1w
(PS, I'm the blond one.)
Pokemon Transformation:
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Tumblr_mjpfzgLSgD1s5dpxxo1_1280
It's power, (the same as your transformation): Electro Serpent
Temperament: Out there | Loud | Opposite of her sister

Pokemon Partner
How you two met: Chance Encounter
How you got together: After spending a few nights together, why not spend more?
What your partner is: Luxray
Nickname (if not scrap): Spark
Temperament: Quiet | loyal  

Name: Angela Selvi Arial
Look like:
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 10olahx
Pokemon Transformation:
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Sylveon_render_1_by_idolprincess-d5vecbw
It's power: Fairy Dream
Temperament: Kind | Caring | Thoughtful

Pokemon Partner
How you two met: As an Egg
How you got together: Raised
What your partner is: Gaidevoir
Nickname (if not scrap): Link
Temperament: Calm | Overprotective | Serious
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty Pokemon Darkius OCs

Name: Lixia Mermow
Age (16+, except for experiments who can be 13+): 18
Description: Sleek Long Black hair that’s usually tied back in a brad that goes down to about the middle of her back, 5’7” tall with light purple eyes, and somewhat slender. She usually wears a royal blue short-sleeved shirt, a black knee-length skirt, with royal blue leggings underneath. She usually where’s black flat shoes thought on special occasions she’ll wear high heels.
Personality: Lixia is always kind hearted to anyone she meets, including those people that gave her a hard time at the academy. She does have a temper though you’ll really have to push her buttons to get it to see the light of day.
History: Lixia had a somewhat normal life. A loving family, a home, and friends, until she was ten years old as her mother flee ill and he father left for unknown reasons. Then she was left with taking care of her mother, and two younger brothers on her own. She had already saved enough to get into the academy before tragedy struck, she picked up a few jobs to help take care of her family until she was able to enroll in the academy. She was tied between going to the academy or staying to help her family, though her brothers both promised to take care of everything at home. The literally pushed her out the door so she would actually go to the academy. She went to the academy rather terrified of the new experience and of what was going on back home. Eventually she graduated from the academy second in her class and is now working as an undergrad police detective.
Status (Licensed, Experiment or Unlicensed): Licensed
Other (Anything else?): She usually wears a gold collided bracelet that use to be her mother’s, along with a necklace in the same style and shape.

Pokémon-
Nickname: Lucy
Species: Togetic
Personality: happy-go-lucky, free spirit
History: Togepi was Lixia’s first capture after she enrolled in the academy. The two bonded after a good month and Togepi evolved.
Other:

Nickname: None
Species: Grovyle
Personality: Calm, and intelligent
History: Treeko was Lixia starter’s as they didn’t get along at first, though they do now.
Other:

Nickname: Calin
Species: Shinx
Personality: Careful, and a trickster.
History: Lixia apprehended Cali from an unlicensed trainer, who constantly abused him.
Other:

Nickname: Niki
Species: Gible
Personality: Adventurous, and rebels against any other trainer than Lixia.
History: Lixia’s capture after she graduated from the academy. Who was released by other trainers for its rebel nature until Lixia finally tamed him.
Other:

Name: Kait Yusirie
Age (16+, except for experiments who can be 13+): 17 1/2
Description: She has long blond hair that hasn’t be combed in years. She 5’11” with one red and one silver eye, slender-ish, and looks rather beaten over the last few years and there’s a good reason for it. She used to wear a sleeve-less black tank top, black mini-skirt, and long dark blue jeans. She wore black flat boots as well, until Genesis caught her. Now she wears what Genesis forced her into, a black jumpsuit.
Personality: Kait looks like she is rather cold and not caring though once you get to know her it is rather to opposite. She’s not really trusting of others except the ones she was with in Genesis’s lab. It’s usually hard to tell if she’s being sarcastic or meaningful. She really doesn’t like when others try to help her when she’s in pain.
History: Kait had a rough life from the beginning, as she watched her family dissolved before her eyes. She lived off the streets after that before being catch by Genesis for their experiments. She always knew when they came to do it on her as they as was knocked her out before proceeding with whatever they were going to do. It all started when they started on her experimentation. The whole thing went wrong as the lab scientist who had prepared the genes they’ve spliced into her accidently mixed it was another genetic code. The spliced the genes into her DNA not knowing about the mix, which became know a little too late to fix. Every night, after that she felt like she was burning, and some nights it would be so horrible that she scream then needing to muffle herself with something as tears would roll down her face from the pain.
They would always keep experimenting on her seeing if they could amend their disaster though every attempt they tried failed. She started growing mini dragon wings and a tail and the antennas of a Dragonite though she usually in pain that comes in waves, as one day it’s strong while other days it’s minimal. She doesn’t know of any powers those she has heightened and uncontrolable senses, of an Absol, that only adds to her pain. She hopes that someday in the future that the pain will stop, though she has always know those day may never come. After the years being stuck with Genesis she has built up some tolerance to the pain though she does still feel it and one strong wave will easily take her to her knees.
She'll usually let her Pokemon stay out of the Pokeball, though she will returned them to if she must.
Status (Licensed, Experiment or Unlicensed): Experiment
Other (Anything else?): Has a Dragon Claw necklace\

Pokémon-
Nickname: Rena
Species: Bagon
Personality: Calm, and cold to some people other.
History: Being the first Pokeball Kait grabbed as she rushed out of the lab that day. The two are started to form the ‘bridge’ of trust though it’s still early on. She’s fine with Kait though if anyone else orders her, she will not go through with it.
Other:

Nickname: Darkius
Species: Deino
Personality: Energetic and rather unfriendly to others.
History: The second pokeball Kait grabbed, the two bonded rather quickly. She is the only one he’ll obey.
Other:
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty Pirates Icis Xilia Al-Rain

Name: Icis Xilia Al-Rain "Raven"
Bio:
Icis started living on the street of a port town back when she was young, so thievery became a need that a hobby. This went on for a few years, and her making her way up the theft ring ladders before there were several prices on her head, thanks to the Royal Navy. It forced her underground for a few months as she changed her looks and took her hand at piracy. She signed on with a crew as a cabin boy, due to her short cut hair she was able to past for a boy at that time. She worked her way up the ladder over her years on that crew, learning how to 'read the ocean' as her old Sailing Master put it along with learning the other skills as well. At the beginning of that year, the year she turned nineteen, she had worked her way up to quartermaster and earned the nickname Raven for staying up in the crow's nest a lot. That lasted until the middle of the year when the Royal Navy decided to bombard their ship. The Navy sunk the "Blue Lagoon" that day and took most of the crew as prisoners, though in the mist of the chaos they somehow missed Icis. She managed to swim to shore, though just barely. She's now joined Ren's crew as their Sea Artist or Sailing Master in other words. As once you get a taste of the life you'll never go back.
Pic: (mobile... Will a description due for now?)
Short silver hair with black tips that just barely reach her shoulders. Deep crimson eyes that are use to not showing emotion. A black tank top, followed by dark blue pants, with black flat shoes. She usually wears black feathered sleeve socks, topped by a chain chocker.
Weapon: A scythe ingraved with a spread wing Raven, has a rust proof blade.
Crew Position: Sea Artist (a.k.a Sailing Master)
Extras: Has some underground connections in different port towns, so she can stay one step ahead of the Navy.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty Permeant Cover OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18  One Second..
[size=85]~Basics~
Name- Amaterasu Seukuldeu Hawkings
Codename- Destroyer
Age (16-21)- 19
Gender- Female
~Deep Down~
Personality- Dark, Cold, Quiet, Unfriendly, with a slight blood lust.
Country of Alliance- America
'History'-
"I have no parents, the vanished when I was young. I've been raised in the agency since then with my step father, the head of the CIA. I've been training in agency ever since, and I hardly have any friends. I mainly take assassination jobs, and I always keep to myself. Because I don't like the other agents saying I got were I am because of my step father, so I always say that my middle name is my last name."
Family- None
Friends- None
~A Spy's Tools~
Skills (Up to four)- Killing, Acting, Language Learning, Hand to Hand combat
Weapons- Laser Scythe with a retractable glowing blade that can shirk down to the size of a pen at the click of a button.
Strengths- Being alone, playing a mark, Killing
Weaknesses- Being social, and her cover being blown

~For Winxer's Eyes Only~
True Country of Alliance (If your a double agent)- England
True Name- Kait Iris Nexus
True Codename- Amaterasu (Devil of Light)
True History-
"I come from a broken family, as my mother and I went to work for British Intelligence while my father and twin younger sisters went to work for the American CIA. I trained with a new Laser Scythe ever since I joined the British Intelligence and took mostly item retrieval jobs for several years before I started moving up the ranks. After that I started switching from item retrieval to assassination missions.
It went on for a few years before I was assigned for the assassination of my father, who was 'burned' by the Americas as his career was officially being nowhere. The attempt was to be taken at one of the Nobel's charity party on a late Thursday night. I went undercover as a new America CIA supporter, Lucia Gladfield, and the first part of it went smoothly. Until, unknown to British intelligence, my twin sisters, Elise and Heria, blew my cover, what can I say, I'm no good at formal engagements. Let me cut this long story short, everyone at that party perished at the end of my laser scythe and truly I didn't even care assassinating my own father, and my little sisters, true not needed but were just a bonus in my book. The tape of this event was hidden in the British archives after some of the higher ups deemed it too much, at a latter date it was destroyed and my conceit was asked on the matter. After that I become much more cold and emotionless branding me with the "Amaterasu" code name for the 'devil of light', and truly I don't like it. Some see the code name of that as a disgrace, that its was something that was never suppose to ha.p.p.en because of The Rules. Though it ha.p.p.en.ed all the same. I never really cared about the code name labels I have, and I usually stays away from agents in my own agency.
My mother died two years ago, the reasons are still unknown so now I'm all alone. That's just what I've been use to for a long time."
Previously a criminal because-
"Well, if covert ops were legal, they wouldn't be covert."
[/size]

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18  One Second..
[size=85]~Basics~
Name- Marik Link
Age (16-21)- 16
Gender- Male
~Deep Down~
Personality- Friendly, Charming, yet Serious
Country of Alliance- British
'History'-
"Born and raised in the country side. After I while I got bored I join the agency."
Family-
Maria Link- mother, Enan Link- father
Friends- None at the agency
~A Spy's Tools~
Skills (Up to four)- Charm, Pickpocket, Sniper training, Disguise
Weapons- A Dragonoff (a high powered sniper rifle)
Strengths- Rifles, and Social Skills
Weaknesses- His past jobs of the agencies, and being stabbed

~For Winxer's Eyes Only~
True Country of Alliance (If your a double agent)- Mexico
True Name- Alexander Manrow
True History-
"I was raised by my family and joined one of the local gangs to support my family. Soon leading up the ranks to lead the local gang Blackout."
Previously a criminal because-
"Well, I was the leader of Blackout, a very horrible and blood lust gang. So of course I'd have my criminal record."
[/size]
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty Etrian Odyssey Guilds, OCs, Ship list

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:08 pm

- Saberfang Guild - EOU Guild - (Yup, changed it again)
Axyla  -Ronin - Part Human Part Demon
Tyx  - Alchemist - Demon (Thunder Demon)
Ruli  - Hexer - Undead - Ship; with Trixie
Sukiri  - Protector - Forest Folk
Etteli  - Dark Hunter - Demon (Night Demon)
Juku  - Medic - Human
Derick - 6 - Troubadour - Human - Ship; With Hayley
Lika  - Survivalist - Human
Vukan  - Landsknecht - Human
Willace  - Survivalist - Demon (Wind Demon)
Ceriand  - Protector - Human
Dalica  - Dark Hunter - Human
Nerria  - Medic - Human
Brackell  - Alchemist - Demon (Ice Demon)
Zelia  - Troubadour - Human
Flameri  - Ronin - Human
Nina - 7 - Hexer - Demon
Keriia  - Landsknetch - Human
Sasura  - Survivalist - Half Human Half Forest Folk
Terri  - Protector - Human
Princan  - Dark Hunter - Human
Luchan  - Medic - Human
Sirria  - Alchemist - Demon (Succubus)
Lily  - Troubadour - Human
Cecelie  - Ronin - Demon (Daugther of Yamata-no-Orochi) - Ship; with Yu

- Nightless Guild - EO4 Guild -
Yusiriea - Nightseeker/Bushi - Human
Alexander - Medic/Fortress - Human
Damion - Sniper/Medic - Human (Highly Intelligent) Ship- With Ella
Roxas - Fortress/Landsknetch - Human
Alice - Runemaster/Arcanist - Demon (Fire Demon)
Uria - Arcanist/Dancer - Vessel
Kayla - Arcanist - Vessel
Hati - Dancer - Human
Soki - Bushi - Sentinel
Zettan - Landsknecht - Human
Hule - Nightseeker - Demon (Nightmaren)
Neren - Fortress - Human
Runia - Sniper - Part Human Part Vessel
Rallia - Medic - Human
Xili - Runemaster - Part Human Part Demon
Vurala - Dancer - Human
Ur - Arcanist - Vessel
Beon - Bushi - Sentinel
Scaritti - Imperial - Imperial
Fellina - Landsknecth - Human
Kumi - Nightseeker - Half Human Half Demon
Brenda - Fortress - Human
Highwinda - Sniper - Demon (Air Demon)
Rennin - Medic - Human
Derran - Runemaster - Human
Errinl - Arcanist - Vessel
Leo - Bushi - Sentinel
Inventi - Imperial - Part Imperial Part Vessel
Sasumi - Dancer - Human
Terra - Dancer/Landsknetch - Human

- Dark Moon - EO3 Guild -
Irenea - Zodiac/Arbalist - Magi (In WD Fanfic Ancient Light) - Ship: with Dren
Arvin - Gunner(Buccaneer)/Zodica - Human
Rena - Ninja/Zodiac - Human
Allen - Monk/Prince - Human
Eraiana - Wilding/Gladiator - Part Human Part Lion
Tista - Arbalist/Buccaneer - Human
Zeni - Farmer/ Hoplite - Human
Icis - Imperial(Shogun)/Runemaster(Ninja) - Deep One (Next Eldest One/Royality) - Ship: with Chase
Arthur - Prince/Gladiator - Human - Ship; with Sekaiju
Tristan - Hexer(Monk)/(Hoplite) - Demon
LabRyS - Yggdroid - Yggdroid
Yufu - Princess - Human
Alisha - Farmer - Human
Lacalot - Gladiator - Human
One-Eyed Sacira - Buccaneer - Demon (Water Demon)
Ethan - Zodiac - Magical Human
Dragona - Gladiator - Human
Ion - Shogun - Part Human Part Demon - Ship; with Aria
Eona - Shogun - Part Human Part Demon
Z-789 - Yggdroid - Yggdroid
Nagi - Ninja - Human
Wildblood - Wilding - Part Human Part Bear
Markus - Arbalist - Human
Kat - Monk - Human
Kusina - Hoplite - Human
Realia - Arbalist - Human
Nights - Yggdroid - Yggdroid
Carla - Wildling - Part Human Part Panther
Maal - Gladiator - Human
Yuseriairi - Zodiac - Magic Human

- Abyssal Sun - EO2 Guild -
Katvryn - Survivalist - Fallen Birdkind
Leoroar - Gunner - Part Human Part Forest Folk
Blizzara - Troubadour - Spellsinger
Relxian - Dark Hunter - Demon (Son of Sameal)
Joan Arcen - War Magus - Human
Drake - Protector - Forest Folk
Icubi - Ronin - Human
Maal - Beast - Partner; Icubi
Exa - Ronin - Dragonkin
Leonidas - Alchemist - Human
Herculs - Landsknecht - Human
Spectra - Hexer - Demon
Undine - Medic - Human
Zetta - Alchemist - Human
Delliana - Troubadour - Part Human Part Siren
Turana - Hexer - Human
Percus - Landsknecht - Human
Regulus - Beast - Partner; Percus
Gaia - Survivalist - Part Human Part Demon
Mortem - Dark Hunter - Human
Fenrir - War Magus - Human
Desdemona - Alchemist - Magi
Rerin - Troubadour - Human
Azraeli - Medic - Demon
Redena - Gunner - Human
Berri - Protector - Human
Selenii - Landsknecht - Part Human Part Beast
Ferdian - Troubadour - Human
Cartian - Dark Hunter - Demon (Ice Demon)
Guruna - Gunner - Human

- Sol-Moon - EO Guild -
Sol - Alchemist - Part Magi Part Human
Luna - Ronin - Part Human Part Magi
Darkel - Hexer - Human
Ellina - Troubador - Human
Yugi - Dark Hunter - Demon
Ueala - Survivalist - Human
Werrin - Protector - Human
Freya - Dark Hunter - Human
Fey - Medic - Human
Eria - Alchemist - Magi
Dell - Troubador - Human
Saber - Ronin - Human
Sineen - Hexer - Demon
Weria - Landsknecht - Human
Burin - Survivalist - Human
Inca - Protector - Human
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty Megaman Starforce RP

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Código:
[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/darkfalzar/media/StarForceFriends11152x864.jpg.html][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x277/darkfalzar/StarForceFriends11152x864.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/axxerous/media/megaman/Megaman%20Starforce%203/c2008062103rock02cs1w14gl4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff168/axxerous/megaman/Megaman%20Starforce%203/c2008062103rock02cs1w14gl4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[color=#FF0000][size=150][b][i][u]MegaMan - StarForce [/u][/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=#000000]
After all this time I have never see this come up at all! So I decided to do it then!

The year is 220X. Technology has advanced rapidly since the age of the internet, leading to the creation of new and more efficient modes of transportation, as well as the construction of futuristic cities, all linked together by three satellites orbiting the Earth—Pegasus, Leo, and Dragon. The satellites accomplish this by maintaining a network of EM waves around the planet's atmosphere, thereby powering the invisible EM Wave World. The human population carries portable devices called Transers to interface with the EM Wave World and other electronic devices. Problems caused by criminals and EM Wave Viruses manipulating the EM Wave World are commonly dealt with by the Satella Police.

After the mysterious vanishing act of the space station PEACE, three months ago did things start to get strange. Electronics world wide have been malfunctioning and causing problems, and the Satella Police can't be everywhere. You and some other people are at Visa Point one night wondering what really happ.en.ed to either father, mother, or sibling on the space station PEACE. Then out of the blue, you and these other people are hit with a beam of light though none of you remember it until after you get back from a long interrogation by Bob Copper the chief of the Satella Police. Now you and your new 'forced' friends must balance a alien in your Transer and a daily life, and that's not the least of it.  
[/color]

Código:
 [URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/random72guy/media/TUSUnitedSig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/random72guy/TUSUnitedSig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[color=#000000]
*Plot*
Pretty much just going along with the Anime/ Games. Though Geo is the main character here! Our characters are! Though of course there's still going to be Pat, Luna, Bud, Zach, along with the other NPC's.

*BrotherBand*
The famous thing from this game. A BrotherBand is their fancy word for Best Friend in this case. A character could never make a BrotherBand or could make several, as you do get special abilities from BrotherBands and it is similar with Link Power. Though the characters don't know who has what abilities so to make a BrotherBand you have to become good friends.

*EM Wave Change*
The process when human and EM being merge. Yes, our characters can do that. Merge with your FM/ AM Ian and become an EM wave human and fight viruses and other evil FM Ian's and EM wave beings. You can only change after saying, "EM wave change! -Insert Character's Name here-, On the Air!"

*Battle Cards and Predation*
Battle Cards and chips that you can put into your Transer and attack viruses with. Predation is what happ.en.s in EM wave form only so it makes your battle card real. List of Battle Card will come below.

- Character Limit - I'm going to say either one or two, as your going to have to play your FM (AM) Ian as well as your character. I don't really care on gender, I'd love to see equal though can't really help it in this case either.
- Literacy - I'm not going to be so restricting on this. Though I'd like to encourage two Lines at least, as it gives the next person more to go off and gives more detail as well. Though please, no one sentences like 'She walked.' Or 'He was thinking.'.  

- Swearing - Please either star it out or don't curse at all, simple enough.

- Romance - As this is bound to come, no matter what I do. There can be romance but if its beyond a kiss or hug, fade to black. Your own characters can't fall in love with each other as there's no fun in that.

- Activity - Please try and post at least every FIVE days. Even if it is just a bump. After five days I'll move on with or without you. As I've seen a good amount of good RPs die because of this.

- Chat - I don't mind as long as its in (brackets) [] {}. Any one of the three but if your talking outside the RP use them. If its been several pages of just plain chat please move it to either yours or the other persons Chatta.[/color]

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:17 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty 1x1 Request

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:13 pm

Código:
[img] http://25.media.tumblr.com/1b44446efd8c8546acaf82fe3d741a32/tumblr_mtujceE1cj1r9b5wlo1_400.gif[/img]

[color=#FF0000][size=150]*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*[/size][/color]

[list][list][list][color=#000000]
Howdy all! I'm ScarletDrakon. Though feel free to call me either Scarlet, Drakon, or Scar as I'll respond to all of them. I'd have to say I'm experienced on this site as I've been here for almost a year now, though I have experience RPing on NaNoWriMo's website and slightly on Chicken Smoothie, now with a little bit on Awesome Sauce.
[/color][/list][/list][/list]

[color=#FF0000][size=150]*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*[/size][/color]

[color=#000000]About, Little Old Me;[/color]
My Posts-
Usually, on average, I can post a very detailed paragraph or two. Though I am good at mirroring my post to look like what everyone else is posting, one thing I learned from NaNoWriMo's RPs. My grammar is fine, if I do say so myself, yet English is my native or first Language. My spelling some times isn't always right on, though I'm only human and another reason why spell check is my friend though major typos don't happ.en too often. My coding is fine-ish, as after I do it the first time I'll just copy and paste it again for an RP. Though sometimes going fancy on the coding hurts my head as everyone else can make theirs look super pretty though when I try it blows up in my face. So I mainly stick to color and size as basics.

Timing-
Depends a lot on my schedule. Being a high school student with college classes it does sometimes depend on the day. Though yet I do try to be on when I can, either 3 to 5 times a week and always on the weekends. Though even I get writers block and sometimes have to be pulled of suddenly without warning. So I am sorry if I take forever to reply.

Characters-
Somehow this question always comes up. Yes, I have a large mass of OCs. Ranged from Mages to Humans to Animals to Hybrids. A lot of them have different names, personalities, likes and dislikes, even looks in my head. Some do have first names in common like Kait, I have about ten different Kait's and none of them are the same as another. I have them anywhere from the Victim of Kidnapping to a Royal gone Killer.

OCC-
I do try to keep it to a minimum as it really slows down an RP. I will state a basic overview of what has happ.en.ed if someone asks. Though anything else if it isn't a simple question then either move it to a Chatta or suggest that.

[color=#000000]RP, dos;[/color]
What I'm really in the mood for-
Camp Half Blood (OCs instead of main characters)
Something like Solus Island (An old RP I was it, Zombie/ Magic/ Pirates/ Mystery/ Rescue))
Sword and Cape Type
Hunger Games

Others-
MLP FiM based
RWBY based
Thriller
Romance
Highschool Romance
Mutant
Dragons
Vampires
Werewolves
Mythical Creatures
Tragedies
Medieval
Ancient Egypt
Knights of the Round Table
Fate series Based (Fate/ Zero, Fate/ Stay Night, etc)
DayBreak Illusion Based
Angel
Demon
Mortal Instruments
Murder Mystery
Time Travelers
Dr. Who Isk
Anything off an Anime/ Show I've watched
Anything off a book I have read
Anything Fantasy
Animal
Anything with a good plot

[color=#000000]RP, don'ts;[/color]
Slaves (Even though I have characters for it...)
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 18 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 18 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba