Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Página 25 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty ITFWR - Izanagi "Scar" Scarlet

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_m02miwVf3a1qbs05mo1_500
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Img_large_watermarked
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Img_1221244299248_3711
"Why hello. It is a pleasure to meet you. And who am I you ask? I am Izanagi Scarlet. Though you can call me Scar for short. I am currently eighteen years old, and almost coming up on nineteen years old in a matter of months. But it still is nice to meet you."
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_mhuqefo3kd1rkm6g5o1_500
"At current, I am not a mod, or a mini mod at that fact. So I don't have the mod connections like the others do, though I do have more of the underworld black market connections. Which tends to be useful and sometimes harmful as well."
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Erza-Scarlet-fairy-tail-32178146-500-282
"My personality tends to vary. If I don't really know you I tend to be more considerate and to the point, even if it comes of as intelligent or just overly kind. Though for those I do know well, they tend to get to see the more loose and slightly darker side of me. My geeky side, my otaku side, along with my psycho side. Being one of the oldest I can, one drive a car or motorbike and two I do happen to have a little more knowledge due to being on the college level. There are times I don't tell my ideas until the last minute and sometimes I do forget about things as well."
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Giphy
"Well, I was guessing this would come up. My many OCs. Yes, it is true that I have a large number of OCs, original characters. Around one thousand four hundred sixty-three characters to be exact. So it usually is over board on my brain because of them, though since I am still surviving I must be doing something right.

"Apart from that I do have my own skills. I can write, I can draw. Though I also know self defense. Karate being the most of it, with fair skill with a Bo staff. Though thanks to a friend of mine, I now know my way around a sword, a ax, and bows and arrows."

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty Bloody Mary - Alyxandra Set McBride - 17 - Female

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Ago 18, 2014 12:30 am

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Elizabeth_Gillies_GIF

"My name's Alyxandra Set McBride. Though keep it to Alyx and Alyx only. As thats its. As Alyxandra is just to much of a mouthful and I hate the very ring of it. Anything else to say about it? Well if you diss my name to my face, you'll have a personal invitation to meet my fist! And I'm seventeen years old, if you were asking."

"At school, I'm the jock tomboy. Captain of the Girl's Soccer team. Though according to my transcripts thats about my only redeeming category. As all the way from grade school to middle school, I'd be one start fights, taken names, and often getting suspended. That is until I finally found the soccer team to take my aggression out on. Which my therapist thought was a good idea. Yeah, I know. I have a shrink. Hilarious isn't it. Though I don't mind it on some days. So I have been a few months without hitting someone, my therapist doesn't want me to break my streak. Though I wouldn't have a problem with breaking it, for the right reasons."

"To be brutal honest, I didn't really believe it. This whole... mess. Though after what happened I can't really deny it any more. As there has be so many deaths already, so it can really say that she doesn't exist. Besides I can't really help it, as true death would get me away from my family. My mother who happens to be a transvestite, and my father who happens to be a drunk with no pay check. So I'm not rich, and I'm not in the best of situations. Though that doesn't mean I want to die."

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_mwpv7oo5C91siav8co1_500

Face Claim - Elizabeth Gillies
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty Magix Club Aldra

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Ago 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 10zn7e9
[color=#000000]
Name;; Aldra Phoenix
Age;; 18
Gender;; Female
Rank;; Leader
Status;; Princess
Planet of origin;; Twilinana (frozen over by Dark Magic)
Power;; The Twilight Phoenix

• Twilight Dive: An attack form magic, that utilizes speed move than magical power. Once she reaches the right speed then her magical energy creates the effigy of a phoenix which then can dive through and attack her enemies.
  • Twilight Boomerang: Another attack magic, that creates two shots of Twilight energy which then zoom towards the target often boomerang back to her.
  • Twilight Spear: Aldra can create a spear of pure Twilight energy. She can either us it to attack with, or throw it at her target. This happens to be he favorite and most used attack.
  • The Fall of Twilight: An attack of Aldra's that thats the most time to set up, but it also the most deadly as well. This attack brings out shots of Twilight energy only to have them go up into the sky then fall with great speed. The accuracy might not be the best, but the volley shots are numerous.
  • Phoenix Shield: One of her seldom defense spells. It might only be big enough to shield only herself. Though its a small shield, it can take a few hits before dissolving.

Personality;; Kind | Cool | Hates when she's wrong | Hates it when others fight | Responsible | Respectable
Bio;;
Aldra was born into the royal family of Twilinana, her own family being her parents, herself, and a brother named Samuel. From her birth, her family expected her to do great things, and as soon as she could use magic, The magic of the Twilight Phoenix. Their worlds icon and one thing that could keep the Shadow Phoenix in check. Once she started to use magic did her parents drill her over and over to practice and control it. When she turned 14 did tragedy strike, a rouge band of witches attacked Twilinana capturing all of into citizens in stone statues and turning the once lush landscape into a stone sculpture.

Samuel managed to push Aldra through a portal else where before the stone curse could capture her, but instead it caught Samuel instead.

The portal landed Aldra on Linphea where she spent the next three years practicing and developing her magic. Also glad she had gotten her enchantix before those witches struck her home world. After those three years did she manage to get into Alfea, hoping to further her magic in hopes of saving her home from stone.

Likes;; Reading ; Twilight ; Nighttime ; The sound of Nightengales ; Dancing
Dislikes;; Witches ; Long Lectures

Looks;;
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 2colh1u
Magic Winx ^

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 2nlxt3t
Enchantix ^

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Amber__fairy_dust_bottle_a_v_by_amber0productions-d54scry
Fairy Dust Bottle ^

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 2h83ebk
Formal ^

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 2d7d8jd
Dancing Outfit ^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty Blue Time Healer - Tiffany "Tiff" Flower

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Ago 29, 2014 2:44 am

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_mckipu0MHe1r8dzu0
+------------------------------------------------+
:: Name :: Tiffany "Tiff" Flower
:: Age :: 16
:: Birthday :: March 5th
:: Gender :: Female
:: Midnighter :: The Healer
:: Sexuality :: Heterosexual
:: Face Claim :: Elle Fanning
:: Place of Birth :: Washington DC
:: Personality Traits :: Quiet | Has confidence issues | Passive on all arguments | Timid | Concerned another almost everything
:: Pet(s) :: Has none
:: Talent(s) :: Flute and Violin playing
:: Family :: Father - alive | Mother - bed-ridden | Elder Sister - In England for College | Younger Brother and Sister - deceased
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_m2qxwohTR41rruj27o1_500
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty Soul Eater RP - Across the Line

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Intro
Código:
[center][img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-lbHPL63NVaY/UnESm0qj70I/AAAAAAAAAvY/ik2m9vIZB_k/w426-h240/soul-eater-gif-o.gif[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y6gMHcQmeXM/TpYkgZchf0I/AAAAAAAAFU4/1UqHSEXcBnc/s1600/dz-elegantevening-stamp2.png[/img][/center]
[center]
[updown][color=#000000]In this desert
In darkness
Lying with the gun across his chest
Pretending
He's heartless
As the fire flashes in the sky
He was fragile
And frozen
When the bullet took away his friend
And now he's somehow
More broken

He's pulling his weapon to his side
Loading it full of his goodbyes
Holding an enemy across the line
He's pulling his weapon to his side
Holding an enemy across the line[/color]
[/updown]
[/center]
[center][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y6gMHcQmeXM/TpYkgZchf0I/AAAAAAAAFU4/1UqHSEXcBnc/s1600/dz-elegantevening-stamp2.png[/img][/center]

[center][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]"Welcome all new meisters and weapons to a new year at the Death Weapon Meister Adacemy, or the DWMA for short. Last year was a pretty adventurous year wasn't it? The Kishin Asura reviving and the battle that destroyed Death City. Boy, it was a large mess. Though that's enough of the past. As Maka, Black Star, and even Kid have moved on from the academy having their weapons already joining the other eight Death Scythes. Though now we have a new threat on our hands. Just as Asura had said, another Kishin has risen to take his place. Though for now let's not concern ourselves too much, after all it is your first day at the academy after all. Besides you have more pressing matters, like finding your own weapon or meister."[/font][/color][/center]

Plot
Código:
[center][IMG]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p584/Cj-lilly/9870f91e.gif[/IMG][/center]
[center]
[updown][color=#000000]Sweating
And shaking
Lying with her hands across her chest
She wakes with
Her cravings
As the fire flashes in her eye
She was fragile
And frozen
When the needle took away her friend
And now she's somehow
More broken

She's pulling her weapon to her side
Loading it full of her goodbyes
[/updown]
[/center]

[center][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]"Well, well. This should be simple then. You have come here looking for a weapon or meister that can match your wavelengths, hoping to make the next Death Scythe though that isn't the only thing you'll have to come across. Witches still linger around and don't forget about Kishin eggs as well. Though with the next Kishin already rising and spreading madness into the world, looks like we'll have to rely on your new bonds and skills to save Death City this time around."[/color][/font][/center]

Rules
Código:
[center][IMG]http://media.giphy.com/media/NAt8l2ieDPBfO/giphy.gif[/IMG][/center]
[center]
[updown][color=#000000]With every battle he's choosing
With every fight he's losing
His enemy's not far behind
With every promise she's broken
With every lie she's spoken
Her enemy's not far behind

It's your time
It's your time
It's your time
It's - your - TIME![/color]
[/updown]
[/center]

[center][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]* Rule 1 *
You can not have your own character meister your own weapon! I repeat you [u]can NOT[/u] have your own character meister your own weapon. And I'll throw this in too, [u]NO[/u] playing your own crush! It's boring and it makes the RP into a "one-trick pony". So no means no, and this isn't up for debate.

* Rule 2 *
No Godmoding! Meaning you can't swim an ocean and be perfectly fine, you can't dodge every attack, no controlling other player's characters, and not all of your attacks will hit their target. If you go for an attack, like in play versus player dueling, you must use [i][u]aim[/u][/i] not hit. That way the other player can decide if your attack hits or misses. If I see Godmoding I will warn you. If I see it again after I give you the warning, then you are out!

* Rule 3 *
At least two characters, one male one female. Which one will be a weapon and one will be a meister. The maximum is four characters, or equal gender and either weapon or meister.

* Rule 4 *
At least post once a week. Please.

* Rule 5 *
No swearing. Either find a different word (e.i. fudge, crackers, blast, etc), star it out, or just don't swear.

* Rule 6 *
Make your own forms but it must include...
Name, age, gender, weapon or meister, if weapon what kind, and personality
Anything else you can add if you wish.

* Rule 7 *
Please ask someone first if you can have their character for a weapon, meister, or crush. It's common courtesy.

* Rule 8 *
Have Fun![/color][/font][/center]

Characters
Código:
[center][IMG]http://37.media.tumblr.com/46b67406d0ee42b8e5bb25dbf4b064ef/tumblr_n169rfuwOk1s4i1ffo2_500.gif[/IMG][/center]
[center]
[updown][color=#000000]He's pulling his weapon to his side

[/updown]
[/center]

[center][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]Weapons::
Name   |  Age      | Gender | Meister             | User
Elleora Landcaster | 16 | Female | Meister; xxxxxx | CrimsonIzangi
Leon Infernobane | 16 | Male | Meister; xxxxxx | CrimsonIzangi
xxxxxx | xxxxxxx | xxxxxx | Meister; xxxxxx | Open

Meisters::
Name   | Age       | Gender | Weapon             | User
Noire Petra Tiratore | 17 | Female | Weapon; xxxxxx | CrimsonIzanagi
Chris Terianade | 17 | Male | Weapon; xxxxxx | CrimsonIzanagi
xxxxxx | xxxxxxx | xxxxxx | Weapon; xxxxxx | Open
xxxxxx | xxxxxxx | xxxxxx | Weapon; xxxxxx | Open[/color][/font][/center]

Starting Post
Código:
-WIP-

My Forms
Código:
[center][img]http://images.cooltext.com/3909281.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1b1hhFZPf1r9c51co1_r1_500.gif[/img][/center]
[center][color=#0000ff]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color][/center]
[center][color=#0000cc]Nickname[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] Noi ; NPT ; "Blacky"[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Age[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] 17[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Gender[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] Female[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Race[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] Meister[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Class[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] One-Star[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Partner[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] None Currently[/color]
[/center]
[center][color=#0000ff]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color][/center]
[center][img]http://data2.whicdn.com/images/35826144/large.gif[/img][/center]
[center][color=#0000cc]Height[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] 5'11"[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Weight[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] 104 lbs[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Fighting Style[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] "Strike Hard, Strike Fast, and Strike the Weakest Spot"[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Resonances[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] To Be Found Out[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Abilities[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] Soul Perception, varies from deep in though to dizzy spells.[/color]
[/center]
[center][img]http://media.giphy.com/media/5HeClWGUQRa7e/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
[center][color=#0000cc]Personality Traits[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] Quiet | Intelligent | Doesn't seem to like Speaking | Mysterious | Aloof | Indifferent | Stubborn | Determined | At times Reckless[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Likes[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] Black | Running | Nighttime | Training | Work[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Dislikes[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] White | Sitting still | Lectures | Nosey People | People who want to know about her past | People deceiving her[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Strengths[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] Agility | Speed | Endurance[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Weaknesses[/color][color=#ff0000] ::[/color][color=#000000] Stealth | Strength | Durability[/color]
[/center]
[center][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/292/c/a/black_rock_shooter_____pursuit__big__by_skullmuffins-d5ic7pj.gif[/img][/center]

[size=10]Face Claim - Black Rock Shooter - BRS[/size]

[center][img]http://images.cooltext.com/3909390.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af304/FangJoker/Yusei10thAnnverisaryMovie/Yusei10.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][color=#00cc00]+____________________________+[/color]
Nickname - Has none
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Race - Meister
Class - One Star
Partner - None currently
[color=#00cc00]+____________________________+[/color][/center]
[center][img]http://fe867b.medialib.glogster.com/media/83/8358ce528ed6f6b3d25a1a781ff4dac4865769297af0d5c35a8c47460f2f6b5f/yusei68-jpg.jpg[/img][/center]
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 115 lbs
Fighting Style - "Careful and Catiously"
Resonances - To be found out
Abilities - None as of current knowledge
[center][img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20100000/Yusei-Fudo-yusei-fudo-20162059-500-282.jpg[/img][/center]
Personality Traits - Intelligent | Over analyzes situations some times | kind | calming | though has quite a temper
Likes - Art | speed | being outside
Dislikes - snakes | people destroying art | getting into battles he knows he can't win
Strengths - Planing | Keen Eyes | Strength
Weaknesses - Speed | Stealth | Endurance
[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/pt/archive/8/8d/20101015182834!Yusei_Fudo.jpeg[/img][/center]

[size=10]Face Claim - Yusei Fudo ;; YGO 5Ds[/size]

[center][img]http://images.cooltext.com/3909416.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://pony.cscdn.us/pic/photo/2013/03/b58ac1da0162d28a87eb57fd35956544_500.gif[/img][/center]
[center][color=#ffcc00]+____________________________+[/color]
Nickname - Leo
Age - 16
Gender - Male
Race - Weapon
Class - One Star
Partner - None Currently
[color=#ffcc00]+____________________________+[/color][/center]
[center][img]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k510/snipigwott/natsu.gif[/img][/center]
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 113 lbs
Fighting Style - "All out assault"
Resonances - To Be Discovered
Weapon type - Halberd (Ax)
[color=#ffcc00]+____________________________+[/color][/center]
[center][img]http://data1.whicdn.com/images/68422807/large.gif[/img][/center]
Personality Traits - Aggressive ; Brash ; Rash ; Stubborn ; though has a heart of gold
Likes - Fire ; Fighting ; Apples
Dislikes - Siting still ; class lessons ; boring stuff
Strengths - Strength ; Power ; Endurance
Weaknesses - Speed ; Stealth ; Planning before acting
[/center]
[center][img]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27800000/Natsu-gif-natsu-dragneel-27875347-500-281.gif[/img][/center]

[size=10]Face Claim - Natsu Drageel - Fairy Tail[/size]

[center][img]http://images.cooltext.com/3909372.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/Blackrosevirus/Anime/Gif/FateStayNight-Rider.gif[/img][/center]
[center][color=#ff3300]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color]
Nickname - "No Eyes" ; Elle
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Race - Weapon
Class - One Star
Partner - None Yet
[color=#ff3300]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color][/center]
[center][img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/Blackrosevirus/Anime/Gif/fatestaynight-ridermovingchainsfigh.gif[/img][/center]
Height - 5'7"
Weight - 101 lbs
Fighting Style - Flexible
Weapon Kind - Kunai and Chain or Blade and Chain. Though always involving the chain.
[center][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs17/i/2007/164/e/6/Fate_Stay_Night___Rider_by_Tgoh.jpg[/img][/center]
Personality Traits - Calm, Serious, To the point, can be a little lax at times
Likes- Reading, Not being stuck in weapon form, making lists of things to do and or get done
Dislikes  - Being stuck in weapon form, Her meister leaving her behind, cats, and snakes
Strengths - Durability ; Accuracy ; Long Range
Weaknesses - Speed ; Strength ; Close Range
[center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/7b07d2c9c524d706f8cc72e6d6b63bf6/tumblr_moxg7pPz4b1s4qvrdo1_500.gif[/img][/center]

[size=10]Face Claim - Rider :: Fate Stay Night[/size]

Opening
Código:
[center][IMG]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35800000/Soul-Eater-Gif-soul-eater-35845794-500-277.gif[/IMG][/center]
[center]
[updown][color=#000000]With every battle he's choosing
With every fight he's losing
His enemy's not far behind
With every promise she's broken
With every lie she's spoken
Her enemy's not far behind[/color]
[/updown]
[/center]

[center][font=Times New Roman][color=#000000]Under the direction of Lord Death.
This RP is now open![/color][/font][/center]

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Dom Ago 31, 2014 10:07 pm, editado 3 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty OHSHC - OC - Maria ve Luisantétoile

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 31, 2014 5:20 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 3909038
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_n3t9kxr7Hr1sofsu6o2_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
If you hold my hand tight...
I'm not afraid.
I understand...
This is life.
I do not...
Want to regret anything.

"My dream begins here... Now, let's bring light to the world..."

Without an end,
this power overflows.
This is our symphony of loving each other.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_mkydzn8PSI1r9k43ho1_500

{Age} :: 15 1/2
{Gender} :: Female
{Weight} :: 107 lbs
{Height} :: 5'8"
{Modifications} :: Scar on back between shoulder blades, Stitches are slightly visible

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_mkyay3ALNI1rojlt6o1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Cutting through the darkness,
this holy flame shines.
With all my heart and soul,
it is time to go,
just as I am,
I will release everything!

Let this reach!
You are not alone.
What we weave together is a LOVE SONG.
Let it be conveyed!
The heartbeat in my chest.
It is the original song.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_ml4dkzaD1g1rwr41jo1_400

{Likes} :: Singing | Dancing | Doing What She Wants | Sweets | Mysteries
{Dislikes} :: The Color Gray | Vegetables | Being Alone | Having to Sit Still | Math Homework
{Crush} :: Kaoru
{Secrets} :: She does actual do Cosplay ; The Scar on her back was from her father before he left them

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_mod58pgN3K1qduhv3o1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
No matter how many times...!
Eternally, we will play this song and sing to the broad sky!

We will make the distant present with the fire of courage,
with everyone.
Let's connect our hands-
Believe...!
And raise our hands to the sun-
Believe!

"Echo, bonds! Along with our wish...!"

How mysterious...
The sky is so quiet.
Was I able to...
Become a true sword?
It's not bad...
I received time.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 0c2e218028c10bc936892ae26f42a287

{Personality Traits} :: Out There | Determined | Stubborn at Times | "Fiery" | Passionate About What She Likes | Doesn't like to accept Help from Others when she Needs it | Quick Witted | Can Tell someone off on a Bad Day | Though underneath the exterior has a Broken Heart
{Clubs/Teams/Groups she's joined} :: A cappella and Girl's Choir ; Girl's Dance Team
{Knows About the Host Club?} :: She does know about it, and has looked in on their "hosting" a few times. Though with her somewhat busy schedule she hasn't stopped in willing, though she has been dragged in there before.

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 783364979
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"My dream, fly to the heavens... Now, let's change into a star."

Thank you,
from the bottom of my heart,
thank you...
The time we spent together was a symphony.

I will never forget the warmth I was taught.
My entire heart is beautifully filled.
I will wipe my tears!

Let this reach!
You are not alone.
What we weave together is a LOVE SONG.
Let it be conveyed!
The heartbeat in my chest.
It is the original song.

Eternally, we will play this song and sing to the broad sky!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 KgvPxnx

Face Claim - Itsuka Kotori :: Date A Live
Song Lryics - FIRST LOVE SONG :: Senki Zesshou Symphogear
Gifs - Tumblr ; Google Images
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty Noire Petra Tiratore - Female - Meister

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 3909281
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_m1b1hhFZPf1r9c51co1_r1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Nickname :: Noi ; NPT ; "Blacky"
Race :: Meister
Class :: One-Star
Partner :: None Currently
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Large
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Height :: 5'11"
Weight :: 104 lbs
Fighting Style :: "Strike Hard, Strike Fast, and Strike the Weakest Spot"
Resonances :: To Be Found Out
Abilities :: Soul Perception, varies from deep in though to dizzy spells.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Personality Traits :: Quiet | Intelligent | Doesn't seem to like Speaking | Mysterious | Aloof | Indifferent | Stubborn | Determined | At times Reckless
Dislikes :: White | Sitting still | Lectures | Nosey People | People who want to know about her past | People deceiving her
Strengths :: Agility | Speed | Endurance
Weaknesses :: Stealth | Strength | Durability
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Black_rock_shooter_____pursuit__big__by_skullmuffins-d5ic7pj

Face Claim - Black Rock Shooter - BRS
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty Elleora Landcaster - Female - Weapon

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 3909372
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 FateStayNight-Rider
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Nickname - "No Eyes" ; Elle
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Race - Weapon
Class - One Star
Partner - None Yet
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Fatestaynight-ridermovingchainsfigh
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Height - 5'7"
Weight - 101 lbs
Fighting Style - Flexible
Weapon Kind - Kunai and Chain or Blade and Chain. Though always involving the chain.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Fate_Stay_Night___Rider_by_Tgoh
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Personality Traits - Calm, Serious, To the point, can be a little lax at times
Likes- Reading, Not being stuck in weapon form, making lists of things to do and or get done
Dislikes  - Being stuck in weapon form, Her meister leaving her behind, cats, and snakes
Strengths - Durability ; Accuracy ; Long Range
Weaknesses - Speed ; Strength ; Close Range
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Tumblr_moxg7pPz4b1s4qvrdo1_500

Face Claim - Rider :: Fate Stay Night
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty Chris Terianade - Male - Meister

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 3909390
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Yusei10
+____________________________+
Nickname - Has none
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Race - Meister
Class - One Star
Partner - None currently
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Yusei68-jpg
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 115 lbs
Fighting Style - "Careful and Catiously"
Resonances - To be found out
Abilities - None as of current knowledge
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Yusei-Fudo-yusei-fudo-20162059-500-282
Personality Traits - Intelligent | Over analyzes situations some times | kind | calming | though has quite a temper
Likes - Art | speed | being outside
Dislikes - snakes | people destroying art | getting into battles he knows he can't win
Strengths - Planing | Keen Eyes | Strength
Weaknesses - Speed | Stealth | Endurance
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 20101015182834!Yusei_Fudo

Face Claim - Yusei Fudo ;; YGO 5Ds
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 25 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 25 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba