Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Página 17 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Hunger Games OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 9:54 pm

Full Name: Kait Iris Ai
Photo: (Sorry, IPods don't really like uploading pictures.)
Nickname/ Aliases: Black Cat
Date of Birth: January 1st
District: 9th
Skills:
If I didn't have these I would have been dead, years ago.
Pickpocketing/Lockbreaking: Why are you looking at me like that? It's takes skill to do this as too light you can grab what you want and too heavy the mark notices. Locks are the same way, though too light it doesn't open and too heavy to break the tumblers.
Walking/climbing Wires: One needed thing as 'the view is always better from the rooftops' or barn tops I guess.
Agility/ Endurance: You don't make it being a thief if your slow and can't run for long periods. Trust me, this has been the thing that had let me keep my 'bacon'.
Relatives: Alice (Mother: Deceased) Brion (Father: Deceased) Lisa (Sister: Deceased) Codi (Brother: Deceased)
Lover: None
Likes: Being Free, Doing a little Reconnaissance on targets, pretty much being a thief.
Dislikes: Being forced into something, water (large and deep bodies of it), and having to break loyalties to 'friends'.
Hobbies: Training, as I find it relaxing before a big heist. Reading, as it makes or breaks a cover and its enjoyable. Drawing and Acting, as I have alway been a fan of the arts. Then playing the Piano, yes jaw breaker I know.
Dreams: To one day be fully free...
Personality: I'm usually described as a lone wolf from my act and look. Said to be very cold and will never work with anyone. So of it is true but I will work with people once they've gained my trust, after that I'm not going back on my word not even if anyone says to.
Strong Points: Hand-to-Hand combat, Close Quarters combat, Speed, Stealth
Weak Points: Can't swim, Stubborn, Extremely nontalkitive, Formal Attire
History (Before Reaping):
I had a normal life, if normal was classified as living on the streets. I've been out here since I was close or around seven, same year I watch my family 'evaporate' before my eyes. So instead of crying and looking for the nearest place to take me in. I decided to live of the land, and yes became a thief... Oh don't look soo bewildered its not like I died or something, Anyways I only steal from the greedy and vile people not the hard working people. After about six to seven years did I get onto the Capitals radar and them saying 'I was a threat to public safety' went after me and caught me thanks to a well placed trap. Instead of throwing me into a cell like all of you are thinking, they threw me to the selection for tributes. And now I'm here against my will of course, and I can't do anything about it now...
Physical Description:
Hair: Pitch Black with hints of a Dark Crimson
Eye Color: Midnight Blue mixed with Midnight Purple
Skin Tone: Tan
Structure: Average, though I can fix into an air vent and move around and still can break someone's neck.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: I haven't seen a scale in ages, some that's really hard to tell... I would guess below a hundred pounds due to my eating schedule of twice to three times a week.
Scars/ Tattoos: The scar over my right eye is obvious, and I have the Capital's Peackeepers to thank for it. Just because I was 'too rough' when they took me in, and it was for 'punishment'. I'm grad I didn't lose my eye though what can I say went they were manhandling me.
Personal Motto: There is Honor among Thieves.
Quote: "I don't steal from the hardworking citizens you love so well, I steal from criminals and other thieves..."
Token: A choker necklace that has a Nightengale in silver hanging down from it. It was originally my moms.
Allies: None... Yet...
Enemies: None... Yet...

Full Name:Markus Drago Heath
Photo: (once again)
Nicknames/ Aliases: Drago
Date of Birth: April 17th
District: 9th
Skills: Herbology: Study of Herbs and Plants, and Strength
Relatives: Mary (Mother), Alexander (Father: Missing), Jacob (Brother), Malik (Brother), Madiline (Sister)
Lovers: N/A
Dislikes: Waiting, Forcing people to do something, Tuxedos
Hobbies: Reading, Reading, and more Reading
Dreams: To own my own farm and to make sure my brothers and sister are safe
Personality: I have heard that I act older than I look, thus gaining the pet name 'Grandpa' from my two younger brothers and sister. People do say I am kind hearted and willing to help when ever needed. Also bouncing around it that I am determined and hard working as nothing in this world comes free.
Strong Points: Weapon Combat (Shoves, Hoes, Scythes), Strength, Plant Knowledge
Weak Points: The running of his mouth, hand-to-hand combat, Stealth
History (Before Reaping):
I had a relatively fair life. I got along with my siblings, never fought with my parents, and everything seemed great. Though at the age of twelve did everything change as my father vanished the day after my birthday, April 18th. I know he said some strange things the night before like 'Take care of your mother, brothers, and sister...' or something like that. Though after that I became the one working on our farm on my own. I didn't want to burden my mother as she feel I'll after father left, and my siblings weren't ready to take on the farm just yet. So I became the one man work force and barely got us by week to week. After a few years it did get easier as Jacob and Malik join me which allowed us to still get by. Getting to the present, I didn't really get chosen as they originally chose Malik to go. I could tell he was terrified so I stepped forward to go in his place.
Physical Description:
Hair: Dark Maple Brown
Eye Color: Grass Green
Skin Tone: Semi-Tan
Structure: A strong build due to many hours of work out in the fields
Height: 6'
Weight: Last time I checked its about 170lbs
Scars/ Tattoos: None
Personal Motto: 'Cheater never win, and Winners never cheat.'
Catch Phrase: Fair and Square
Token: A copper wristwatch it was my father's. I got it the day before he disappeared.
Allies: None yet
Enemy: None yet
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Heroes OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Tumblr_m0ybplX1OJ1r7kkf3
[size=85]Name: Kait Iris Nexus
Nickname: Iris
Age/Birthday: 21 | March 3rd
Gender/Sexuality: Female | Bisexual
Body build: Sporty
Weight: 125lbs
Height: 6'
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue-Green
Skin tone: Slightly Tan
Personality: Quiet, Devious, and a little cold.
Interests in romance: Black hair, charming blue eyes, and doesn't care about past actions.
Turn offs in romance: Arrogant, Rude, and Blunt.
Skills: Stealth, and Theft
Power/s (only two) : Slight telekinesis (range only six feet from her current position) | Enhanced Sense (only touch, sight, and hearing)
Moment of power awakening: 15th birthday
Weaknesses: Swimming | Guys | Being Social and Talkative
Strengths: Weapon Combat | Hand to Hand combat | Mind Games (when and if she talks)
Weapon/s (optional) : a Makarof (a hand gun), a Tazzer, and two daggers that hid in her boots.
[/size]
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 30vog0w

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Tumblr_mh536bZriL1rudk0eo5_250
[size=85]Name: John Rolf Wellington
Nickname: Johny
Age/Birthday: 19 | June 21st
Gender/Sexuality: Male | Bisexual
Body build: Average
Weight: 140lbs
Height: 6'3"
Hair: Brown-Black
Eyes: brown
Skin tone: slightly tan
Personality: Joker, very talkative, can be a little blunt with out knowing it.
Interests in romance: Blown hair, Blueish eyes, had a sense of humor
Turn offs in romance: Cold, Dark, and Rude.
Skills: Debating and Charm
Power/s (only two) : Invisibility (Only about ten minutes per use) | Enhanced Speed
Moment of power awakening: 10th birthday
Weaknesses: Following Orders | Messing up | Really Accident prone
Strengths: Using Weapons | His powers |
Weapon/s (optional) : a pistol and several small throwing daggers
[/size]
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Josh-hutcherson-teen-vogue-prom
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Harry Potter OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Name: Kaitliya "Kait" Nights
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Pure blood, Half-blood, or Muggle-born: Half-blood
History:
Kaitliya didn't have much of a 'regular' life by any means. Her mother and father, the wizard of the family, both dyed when she was 3. She has two black ink rings on her arms that's she's had for as long as she can remember, she guess her mother or father gave them to her as she couldn't think of anything else. She ended up in the foster system shortly after that and had bounced in and out since.

At the age of seven, she had already been in and out of close to fifteen foster families. Not because of her magic, which she discovered when she was almost kidnapped earlier that year. Long story short, the rope acted like a boa constrictor and tied them up. She was taken back by so many families because of her attitude, or so they put it. At the age of nine, and the list of foster families had grown to twenty-one, did the foster system find one family to stick her with.

Mrs. Alexia Domten and Mr. Watson Domton, weren't her idea of a good fit. They only took her to get some favor someone else higher up, she never really cared who. She remembers constantly being told she was worthless, among many other things. She let it slide off for the next few years until she reached the age of eleven. When she got the acceptance letter to Hogwarts, she jumped at the chance to leave.

She was lucky to make her way Diagon alley and just barely had enough to get her a wand, her books, and a messenger owl name Anima. She's just glad to be away from the Domten's, and she hopes she actually be able to make some real friends.

Looks: (1-7)
(Sorry, on a mobile right now. Will a description work for now?)
Silver hair with black ends, bright purple eyes, with her usually down though with to side long ponytails. Usually wears the Gryffindor uniform though on not so formal occasions she wear a black t-shirt with a golden line griffin design on it, a royal blue mini skirt with black tips, with black legging underneath. She always wears black flats that are comfortable for walking around for long periods of time in.

Name: Iris Darkius
Year: First
House: Slytherin
Pure blood, Half-blood, or Muggle-born: Pure Blood
History:
Raised in a wizard family, and was expected to study hard, and learn everything she could about magic. The Darkius family had alway gone to Hogwarts and usually separated between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Iris can be quiet cold and a lone wolf, and once you get to know her she doesn't change much. She just make sure to kept up her family's name and legacy.
Looks: (1-7)
("")
Long black hair with crimson highlights, and moonlight blue eyes. She usually wears the Slytherin uniform though when its no required to wear she usually in a black minidress, with black leggings, and a black miniature top hat. She'll alway wear black boot, no matter what anybody says.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Ghost Watcher's OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:00 pm

Form for Human:
Name: Xila Sonic
Personality: Outgoing, Creative, though not extremely Talkitive.
Bio: Xila was born in London England living with her mother, father, and her sister Jena. Though her family quickly moved after ten years in England as the ran for the States. She and Jena were talented in the arts music, artwork, and acting. Though all the time her mother would favor over her sister and her father didn't care. Jena and Xila are very close though to see if they can shake their mother they mock a little rivalry in front of her mother. That one unfortunate day when Xila and Jena were shopping at the mall as a robbery when down in the shop they were passing. One of the robbers pointed in their direction as they ran out after them as the shots started flying right when they were about to get away Xila caught one in the arm and Jena caught one in the chest piercing a lung. Xila and Jena holed up in that alleyway and Xila cried as her sister 'drowned' in her own blood. After that Xila was less Talkitive that before and her mother started to become detached from they family and constantly orders Xila around. Once Xila disobeyed after a massive about of stress,  and her mother gave her the scar over her left eye. Soon her mother left leaving Xila and her father in peace.
Other: Only the scar over her left eye.

Name: Jena Sonic
Personality: Sweet, Creative, and Talkitive
Bio: (described above)
Other: None
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Frozen Princess Yu de la Umbra

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:00 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 1288774003_470x353_lovely-anime-girl-with-long-black-hair
Name : Yu de la Ombra, Yu doesn't really have any meaning though Ombra means darkness. I guess it could mean, my name that is, 'One of the Darkness'...
Powers : My powers are over Darkness. I can control it, manipulate it, and even create it...
Residence : Kingdom of Escuridade, as Kingdom rather far away. So if my parents or anyone from my home ever made their way to balls and court in other Kingdom that is rather questionable. We have our own myths and secrets... and curses...
Personality : Quiet, Secretive, Mysterious, yet Friendly-ish
History :
On the day Yu was born, the whole kingdom of Escuridade rejoiced as the King and Queen finally had an heir to the throne. They held a lavish ball for the celebration of the girl's birth, though it was during the celebration when a one man interrupted it all. The man was a warlock, and a dark one at that, along with a dark summoner named Luce.

Luce, was angered because he wasn't invited to the celebration. He stormed the palace, using his black magic to easily keep the Knights and bystanders off of him. With ease he made his way to the baby girl, Yu, and stood in front of her. The King and Queen could do nothing to help as Luce cursed the little girl. Sealing a arch demon in her soul and binding it with her. After doing that he managed to be taken by the King's knights. The King threatened him that he would die if he didn't remove the curse on his daughter.

Luce just laughed in the King's face. "Nothing can be done for her now." He spat as on the young baby's arm was a Raven Mark and black feather marks as well. "She will be cursed until the ends of time."

After that night, the King and Queen started to distance them self from their own daughter. During the day she looked normal but at night the demon inside showed itself for what it was. Some of the nurses that took care of Yu over the years quit after seeing the demon itself. That's how it has been since then. Yu, always being alone, but her powers during the night would usually make shadows, living shadows. Those were usually her only friends.

Strengths : Darkness, Writing, Playing the Piano, Haunted Things, Being Alone
Weaknesses : Light, 'Truth', Justice...
Interests/Likes : She likes to play with her darkness powers when she is alone, she does in fact like her demon look though she has been told to never let anyone see it, She loves exploring things that are 'haunted'
Dislikes : She hates when people just want to 'stick' around with her and will not leave her alone. She hates those 'chick-flick' types of movies or events.
How did you obtain this power? : She was cursed with it, though she doesn't see it as that.
Pet : A pitch black Raven named Navi.

Demon/ Night look-
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Girls-succubus-demon-anime-girl-4616

Theme Song : All Hail Shadow ~ Crush 40
Extra : In her demon, or night form, her powers are increased and she can be a little more blunt...
Weapon : Scythe
Quote : "Even in the brightest of lights, there is always darkness..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Frozen Prince Naru

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 7db3eefa12fae0_full
Name : "My name is Thomas Allen Brazen the First. There isn't any hidden meaning behind my name that I know of, though there could be."
Age : "Do I look like a child? I am nineteen, and take note to remember it."
Weapon : Spear-Lance
Residence : Kingdom of Blackquill
Personality : Kind, Calm, Serious, has a Secret side
History :
Thomas had a normal upbringing. His father, the King, groomed him to one day take the throne. While his mother, the Queen, often told him to give up his hopes for the throne and have Naru, the second in line, take it instead. Having been torn between being the heir and to not wasn't his favorite part of his childhood. He often watched how his father ruled the kingdom, though he could see that people were suffering and his father would do nothing and his mother hardly cared. Since no one in the royal family would do anything he took matters into his own hands.

Taking on the persona of Maal to fight for the people of his land against his parents and their actions. He started doing that since his thirteenth birthday. Though at the age of sixteen, Maal was considered a fiend of Blackquill and became wanted dead by the crown. When Thomas would sit in on meetings his father had with his advisors, he couldn't help smirking to himself. His father wanted, unknowingly to him, his own son dead. Though he, as Maal, went on fighting for the people.

A few days after his sixteenth birthday, did his only brother, Naru Asen Brazen decided to try and catch this Maal. Thomas sighed as he couldn't help it, fighting his own brother. He even questioned Naru if he would follow in father's footsteps and keep father's way of ruling the kingdom. Naru of course said he'd follow the King's way, leading to what happ.en.ed next. Thomas, as Maal, was forced to take out his own brother. After doing that Maal told the rebels to go into hiding and Thomas went back to the castle. His mother had retreated to her quarters and the King sweared he would get Maal for this deed, but he never would.
Strengths : Planning, Battle Tactics, Acting, Espionage
Weaknesses : the pains of his past actions, 'Haunted' items,
Interests/Likes : Music, Starry Nights, Peace
Dislikes : Tyrants, Injustice, Slavery
Pet : Adult Male Lion, named Leon

Theme Song : Sinking Feeling ~ Roisin Murphy
Quote : "Sometimes I wonder if my parents really know how I am? If they knew they might not like it at all..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Forever in Love OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:02 pm

_~*The Cover of My Book*~_~Name~Xernia Yvetial Zeliga~Age~19~Real Age~7,819 ~Gender~Female~Creature~1/2 Werewolf 1/2 Inugami~Powers~Human FormSlight Use of the Dark ArtsSlight PossessionEnhanced SensesInugami FormSupernatural SensesEnhanced SpeedEnhanced StrengthEnhanced EnduranceSupernatural RegenerationEnhanced BiteEnvironmental AdaptationPredator Instincts_~*Read Between My Lines*~_~Personality~Cold, Quiet, Battle Fantic, Slight Blood lust, Anger issues, does have a kind side somewhere inside.~History~Secret... (TBA in the RP)~Strengths~Hand to Hand Combat, Claw to Claw Combat, The Spy Tradecraft~Weakness~Silver, Eclipses, Shines_~*Love, A Unknown Chapter*~_~Turn On's~Likes her for herself~Turn Offs~Arrogant, Weaklings, Want her to change~Likes~Being alone, Training, Fighting~Dislikes~Group work, boring things, having to stay still for long periods of time~Theme Song~This Will Be The Day ~ Jeff

_~*The Cover of My Book*~_~Name~Presscott Bearington Highsworth~Age~19~Real Age~5,047~Gender~Male~Creature~Vampire~Powers~Enhanced SpeedEnhanced StrengthDream Walking_~*Read Between My Lines*~_~Personality~Serious, Calm, Out there, Sometimes Blunt, Some horrible jokes here and there.~History~TBA in the RP~Strengths~Running Long Distances, Stealth, High Jumping~Weakness~Harsh Sunlight does blind him (not kill), Holy Water_~*Love, A Unknown Chapter*~_~Turn On's~Kind, Kind of Laughs at his jokes, Considerate~Turn Offs~Rude, Blunt, War is War type~Likes~Art, Painting, Nature~Dislikes~Destruction, Cold Blooded Killers~Theme Song~Journey to the New World ~ Beethoven

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Magica Modoka OC

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:03 pm

Name: Katilina (Kait) Yusirie
Age when made contract: 11
What did you wish for: For her sister, Lixia, to come back (to life).
Bio:
When she was close to four, her house burnt down. Trapping and killing her father and her two little brothers inside. Only her older sister managed to get out with her. There mother came home a few minutes later, as the house was alight with flames. So after they moved to they city where Madoka lives. Unknown to her at the time that her older sister was a Puella Magi, and she only found out after seeing Kyube staring at her in the middle of the night. Her sister, Lixia, didn't like the fact that Kyube wanted her for a contract, advising against it at all costs. Though, despite the fact, that Lixia and Kait were usually dragged into labyrinths. Where Lixia showed her that begin a magical girl isn't all glamorous as its believed. Close to Kait's twelve birthday, was when Lixia went missing. She cried that night she got the news, though afterwards made a contract with Kyube. The next day her sister came back with no memories where she was, and Kyube ran right past her and she didn't even faze. With her other problems she is rather happy-go-lucky, letting her real life problems just roll off, but in the labyrinths she is extremely serious and doesn't really chat much.
(Start of the role-play)
She happily lives with her sister and mother. She has taken down some witches and familiars over the years since she made her contract. Though she is rather concerned as her sister has started seeing Kyube again, and frets that her magic, Soul Gem, and painful memories will come back.
Normal: Her School Uniform is the same as Madoka's, Homura's, and Sayaka's.

Magi: A hood cape, a one piece minidress with leggings underneath. Purple fading to black color scheme.

Witch: Unknown, currently.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Pokemon OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jul 31, 2014 10:03 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 2801obm
[size=150]"Afraid of the dark? Or afraid of oblivion?"[/size]
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 33l2url
[size=150]Mortem Darkel Norieian[/size]
~ The Cover of My Book ~
Nickname: "Same as my first name and that's it."
Birthday: 13th of March
Associated Pokemon / Legendary Pokemon: Yvetial
Description of looks:
Human: "Long black hair that goes down my back, meridian blue eyes, fair lips, and fair build."
Pokemon: "Well a lot like Yveltal, because I'm Yveltal's daughter. Though my red is darker than my fathers red coloring. Maybe I should call myself Yveltalem."
Human-Pokemon crossover: "Long black hair with red streaks, crimson red eyes, and wings and tail. That's the only difference from my human form."
~ The Chapters of My Book ~
Personality:
History:
"You want to know my past!? You must be joking! What, your serious! Fine, but don't expect any sugar coating business, you got that!"
~Family Life~
"How do I know I'm Yveltal's daughter? Easy question, in my dreams. As every night I see Yveltal and he's calling me his daughter. Now hold it! I'm not lying here! I even have memories of being on Yveltal's back flying over the mountains, and even him trying to teach me how to fly. Well, moving on to my human life. I started out in Unova, oh don't give my that look! I didn't choose it this way. My mom was an aide for Professor Juniper while my Dad was a gym leader of the gym in Opelucid City."
~Journey Days and Lost Connections~
"When I reached the age of twelve, and after a few lectures and lessons from my parents they though I was ready to start my own journey. So mother brought me to Professor Juniper's Lab in Nuvema town so I could get my first Pokemon. I was so excited that day and when I say the three starters Snivy, Oshawott, and Tepig there just made it more exciting. Though it wasn't what I was expecting, as Tepig ran away from me screaming. Yes, I could understand what they were saying though I wasn't guessing he'd run from me. Oshawott backed away slowly from me as well. I did think Snivy was going to do that same as well though did the exact opposite of that. Even Professor Juniper was surprised as that one Snivy had refused to go with other trainers earlier. That Snivy, literally jumped into my arms as he introduced himself as Leon. So that day started my journey with Leon to go through Unova. Which wasn't as easy as I though it would be, as the people I crossed paths with always seemed to hate and fear me. Other than Leon I was usually alone for my journey, other than the egg my father had gave me before I left on my journey. I managed to make my way battling each gym leader that I faced along my way, and meeting new Pokemon friends along the way. Though no matter what I tried there were always people that hated me. Until I met Zink and Mewa. We traveled through Unova together few a good while until some crazy guy tried to kill us. I was soo mad I went full form on the guy and scared the day lights out of him, I reverted to half-human afterwards while Zink and Mewa asked why I didn't tell them about that. I told them the true I was scared they hate me for it. The two of them laughed at that as they showed me their half-human forms as well. I couldn't believe, there were like me. We did all change back to full human before we contiuned on with our journey.
~~The Present Days~~
"I eventually made my way around Unova collecting the gym badges one after another and eventually made my way to the Pokemon League to face the Elite Four. Zink had already gone on to Kalos and Mewa with him. Though I want to before I left for Kalos as well, I want to face the Elite Four and see if I could beat the Champion. Leon was sure we could, though I wasn't so sure but I way ready to try. So Leon, my team, and I entered the Pokemon League to face the challenge. We when in, going a head to give it our all! Easily taking down Caitlin and Shauntal, while Grimsley proved to be a challenge, and Marshal a total beast! Though we barely managed to get through. With the potions I had brought and healed my teammate and when on the fight the champion, Iris. With her load of dragon type and a dragon on my side, it proved to be a long battle. And it all came down to Leon and her Haroax. Though by an inch, Leon managed to win. Now with the Unova champion title under my belt do I feel good about going to Kalos to find out about my father."

Regions travelled in the past- Unova
Regions untravelled- Sinnoh, Hoeen, Kanto, Johto
Region currently travelling in/ going to- Kalos
Relations with other characters: Mewa and Zink, best friends

"Let's take them by Storm, Leon!"
Pokemon: Serperior
Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow (Contrary)
Level: 70
Nature: Brave
Bred with:
Offspring: None
How did you get it?: "Well, I meet Leon when I went to get a partner from Professor Juniper. Well, Tepig and Oshawott ran away from me screaming. Though Leon was the only one that didn't. We've been friends ever since that day."
You know it for (1 years, 2 month, 3 days, etc.): 7 years
Moves (only 4 for now!):

Frenzy Plant CoilLeaf StormGiga Drain

Held Item: Grass Plate

"Lets go for the gold, Darkius!"
Pokemon: Hydreigon
Type: Dark / Dragon
Ability: Levitate
Level: 68
Nature: Hasty
Bred with:
How did you get it?: "My father gave it to me as an egg for my journey. Though I didn't know what it was until it hatch as a little Denio. Darkius and I quickly bonded after that."
You know it for (1 years, 2 month, 3 days, etc.): About 7 years.
Moves (only 4 for now!):

Dragon RushDragons DanceDragon ClawFlash Cannon

Held Item: Dragon's Claw

"Let's do now, Darkel! Strike down our competitors!
Pokemon: Zoroark
Type: Dark
Ability: Illusion
Level: 68
Nature: Rash
Bred with:
How did you get it?: "I meet Darkel right after the second city on my journey. Where I found her as a Zorak laying injured because a trainer had abused her because she was weak and left her there. I took care of her after that, and helped train her and she is now one of the strongest on my team."
You know it for (1 years, 2 month, 3 days, etc.): 6 and 1/2 years
Moves (only 4 for now!):

Dark PulseFoul PlayNights DazeShadow Claw

Held Item: Quick Claw

"Burn the place down, Vuoto!
Pokemon: Chandelure
Type: Ghost / Fire
Ability: Flash Fire (Shadow Tag)
Level: 67
Nature: Calm
Bred with:
How did you get it?: "I meet Vuoto when she was just a Litwick as no one would capture her or even take her with them because she wasn't as strong as the other Litwicks in the wild. I actually liked her and took help along with me because of that, while others thought I was crazy then. But now she blows them away!"
You know it for (1 years, 2 month, 3 days, etc.): 6 years
Moves (only 4 for now!):

Shadow BallPain SplitFlamethrowerPhysic

Held Item: Metronome

"Show them what you've got, Steele!"
Pokemon: Lucario
Type: Steel / Fighting
Ability: Steadfast (Justified)
Level:  66
Nature: Hasty
Bred with:
How did you get it?: "Well, I meet Steele when he was a Riolu. He was abandoned by his old trainer, leading him to believe all trainers were evil and cruel. He started attacking trainer when ever he saw one come by. Though that was before I came along. After some hard convincing from me did he finally see the error of his ways and he asked to join me. And the way he phrased it, how could I have said no?"
You know it for (1 years, 2 month, 3 days, etc.): 6 years.
Moves (only 4 for now!):

Aura SphereFlash CannonExtremespeedEarthquake

Held Item: Some odd colored rock. (Lucarioite)

"Show them what you can do, Link!"
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Type: Physic / Fairy
Ability: Trace (Telepathy)
Level: 67
Nature: Brash
Bred with:
How did you get it?: "I meet Link when he was just a Raltz. He was attacked by wild Sandiles and could do anything about it. I picked him up and treated him, and the next morning he was gone. Though I found him on that same route with the Sandiles once again as I couldn't help wondering why he was there again. Just to see that the Sandiles had taken some kind of stone from him and he was trying to get it back. Leon and I jumped in on the fight to even the odds and managed to beat back the Sandiles and reclaim the rock. He thanked us and started to leave though stopped and came back asking if he could join us on our travels. Of course I agreed, though some reason he has a heavy crush on me..."
Moves (only 4 for now!):

Psychic Dazzling GleamShadow BallFocus Blast

Held Item: Leppa Berry

Others
Dream: To find her father and to challenge each and every Elite Four.
Theme Song: I'm Back Yu-Gi-Oh!
"Give it up, because now I'm back!"

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Vdiucy
[size=150]"Nice to meet ya! Soo nice indeed!"[/size]
[size=150]Zink Alcard Zetta[/size]
- In the Mirror -
Nickname: "Z, that as easy as it gets."
Birthday: 24th of August
Associated Pokemon / Legendary Pokemon: "I'm the son of Zygande."
Description of looks:
Human: "Spike brown hair, green blue eyes, sporty build."
Pokemon: "Just like my father, I look just like him except my green is darker than his."
Human-Pokemon crossover: "Dark brown hair, deep green eyes, a tail and the fanfare decorations like my father has behind his head."
- Underneath my Skin -
Personality:
History:
His father, Zygande, left him early on as his wife divorced him after she found out what he really was. Well, time went on and he grew up in Hoeen, a long way from home indeed. Though he managed working around the house and doing other things as well. Though when he was old enough his mother, literally,  pushed him out of the house to go on a journey.

A Journey of A Thousand Steps
Once he was gone from his 'home' with his mom did he feel free and he meet KK, who was an injured Skitty at the time and he nursed her back to full health. After that KK became his partner on his travels. He traveled through Hoeen and then move on to Unova were he meet Mewa and Mortem. They were nice friends, and he had no friends except for his Pokemon. So he was glad to have really friends and glad that they were just like him.

The Path to the Future
After Mortem had collected all of the gym badges, he and Mewa proceed to Kalos. As he wanted to meet his father and see why he left him all the way out in Hoeen. When they made it to Lumiose City, he was rather startled to see Mortem waiting for them there.

Regions travelled in the past- Hoeen, Unova
Regions untravelled- Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh
Relations with other characters: Mewa and Mortem, best friends

"Lets do it! KK!"
Pokemon: Delcatty
Type: Normal
Ability: Normalize (Wonder Skin)
Level: 48
Nature: Sassy
How did you get it?: (Refer to History)
Moves (max. 4):

Ice BeamBlizzardAttractDig

Held Item: Red Card

"Lets show them the news, Ally!"
Pokemon: Mawile
Type: Steel / Fairy
Ability: Hyper Cutter (Sheer Force)
Level: 51
Nature: Bossy
How did you get it?: He meet Mawile out on the road, were as luck would have she feel in love with him. She literally ran up to him and use her jaw to take him on down the road. Let's just say that she and KK have a rivalry between each other.
Moves (only 4 for now!):

CrunchFlash CannonBrick BreakDazzling Gleam

Held Item: Some weird colored stone (Mawilite)

"Show them the score, Ace!"
Pokemon: Seviper
Type: Poison
Ability: Shed Skin (Infiltrator)
Level: 47
Nature: Brash
How did you get it?: He actually caught Ace the good old fashioned way. In battle. He heard about a Seviper causing trouble around town and went to investigate. He literally ran into Ace and the fight issued and he caught Ace.
You know it for (1 years, 2 month, 3 days, etc.): 5 years
Moves (only 4 for now!):

ToxicPoison TailCrunchSwagger

Held Item: None

Others
Dream: To become a Pokemon Breeder
Theme Song: Leave it Up To Me
[size=150]"Just leave it up to me![/size]

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Xc89at
[size=150]"Hi..."[/size]
[size=150]Mewa Nightengale[/size]
-~What the Eye can See~-
Nickname: "I don't have one..."
Birthday: 27th of November
Associated Pokemon / Legendary Pokemon: Mewtwo
Description of looks:
Human: Long white hair, blue eyes, petite build
Pokemon: "Like my father, but more pink that purple."
Human-Pokemon crossover: "Well, my tail comes out, and... My hair goes pink... and... the small like horns and that's... it..."
-~More than Meets the Eye~-
Personality**:
History: "Well, I was raised in Kanto, though every night I'd have these strange dreams were I could hear someone calling out to me. Though I didn't know who it was. My mom was a Coordinator and so was my dad. So I learned from my parents about contests and contest moves. Once I finally reached the age of twelve did they let me go on a journey..."

-~A Lonely Departure~-
"I leave with some things in my bag and a rather large dream in my heart. And I meet Skyla, a Pidegy, she became my partner after I helped her. I traveled around Kanto until Cerulean and the Cerulean cave as something seemed to call to me. I managed to get inside and find something there, a note. Saying Kalos on it. I quickly left Kanto and went to Unova as the boat ran out of gas. So I started wondering around Unova, and I meet Mortem and Zink. I decided I would travel around with them. Just to find out we were all the same!

-~Keeping on Going~-
"After Mortem had got all the badges, and Zink was tired of Unova. Did he and I go on towards Kalos. As I wanted to know why I had gotten that note and if it was from my father or not. Though I can tell you I was very surprised to see Mortem there waiting for us."

Regions travelled in the past- 1/2 of Kanto, Unova
Regions untravelled- Sinnoh, 1/2 of Kanto, Hoeen
Relations with other characters: Mortem and Zink, best friends

"Show them your grace, Skyla!"
Pokemon: Pidgeot
Type: Normal / Flying
Ability: Keen Eye (Big Pecks)
Level: 70
Nature: Calm
How did you get it?: (Refer to History)
Moves (max. 4):

FlyArial AceRoostBrave Bird

Held Item: Long Beak

"Lets show them our style, Sol
Pokemon: Espeon
Type: Psychic
Ability: Synchronize (Magic Bounce)
Level: 71
Nature: Sassy
How did you get it?: "I meet Sol when he was just an Eevee. He had gotten lost in the forest and was crying. I couldn't help feeling sad for him so I took him with me. He's been with me since then."
Moves (only 4 for now!):

Psychic Morning SunPsy BeamPsyshock

Held Item: Twisted Spoon

"Show them the beauty of the night, Luna!"
Pokemon: Umbreon
Type: Dark
Ability: Synchronize (Inner Focus)
Level: 71
How did you get it?: "I meet Luna when she was just an Eevee. I found her stuck in a poachers trap. Me, feeling sorry for her broke her out of her cage. She has been with me ever since that day.
Moves (only 4 for now!):

MoonlightDark PulseDouble Team Shadow Ball

Held Item: Dark Sunglasses

"Some them your grace, Ariel!"
Pokemon: Eevee
Type: Normal
Ability: Adaptability (Anticipation)
Level: 30
Offspring of: Luna and Sol
How did you get it?: "Why I got her as an egg thanks to Luna and Sol. I've been walking around with her in her egg for some time and she eventually hatch! The newest addition to our little family!"
You know it for (1 years, 2 month, 3 days, etc.): 3 years
Moves (only 4 for now!):

Baby-Doll EyesTackleAttractDouble Team

Held Item: None

Others
Dream: To become a top Coordinator
Theme Song: Beauty of Destiny ~ Persona 4
[size=150]"I keep going on, because of the Beauty of Destiny!"[/size]
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 17 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 17 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba