Luna's RP Storage:

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Luna's RP Storage: Empty Luna's RP Storage:

Mensaje  lunafae Mar Ago 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Here is where I save stuff for future reference. Cool. Chill.

Click to Access Menu:

Última edición por lunafae el Miér Ago 06, 2014 3:21 pm, editado 5 veces
lunafae

lunafae

Luna's RP Storage: Empty Character: Kalypso/Pixie

Mensaje  lunafae Mar Ago 05, 2014 11:29 pm

open for code:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Luna's RP Storage: HtfFIcz

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛  

<alias> pixie
<name> kalypso sage schätten
<age> 14-16 (changes depending on RP)
<birthdate> february 11th
<birthplace> riesa, germany
<current residence> xavier's school for gifted youngsters, north salem, new york
<gender> female
<pronouns> she/her
<orientation of attraction> pansexual-romantic
<h/w> 4 ft 11 in + 97.88 lbs
<e/h/s> blank yellow, wide + long, black, straight, tangly + blue
<species> neyaphem mutant
<powers> projection and manipulation of
outer-dimensional energy + invisibility
and intangibility through cellular
shape-shifting into aforementioned energy
<physical mutations> pointed ears +
fangs for all teeth + blank yellow eyes +
three phalanges to the hand +
two phalanges to the foot + clawed nails
<personality> mischievous + nosy + blunt +
quick learner + observant + stubborn +
trustworthy + loyal + childish + picky
<history> born to an evil, devillish mutant known as azazel
and a superhumanly strong human mutant known as victoria
schätten, kalypso has always been aware she was adopted by
her mother, diana daphlene, a pro-mutant human who could not give
birth to her own child due to her lack of female organs. she has,
of course, always looked a bit different, what with the blue
skin and all, so she had been home-schooled for a majority of her life.
however, when signs of actual powers came along, she and her mother
moved to new york for kalypso to receive schooling at xavier's school
for gifted youngsters. diana now lives in an apartment approximately
ten miles from the mansion, while kalypso dorms in the mansion. she
speaks german and english, though her english is occasionally broken,
and spends her time by designing and sewing clothes, reading, or sneaking
outside invisibly to observe public settings or to fight crime solo.
<face claim> ellen page (modified)

Última edición por lunafae el Miér Ago 06, 2014 10:26 pm, editado 5 veces
lunafae

lunafae

Luna's RP Storage: Empty ONEXONE RP AD NO. 1

Mensaje  lunafae Miér Ago 06, 2014 3:10 pm

╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Luna's RP Storage: Black-and-white-flower-flowers-gif-rose-Favim.com-308321
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

Hello! My name is Luna, or Kitty, take your pick. I am a veteran to the website who is trying to get back into things, including roleplays! I started RPing on WCOF, then moved on to CS, and now I am on AS. I think for now I'd be most comfortable with a 1x1 or two, when it comes to what I want to roleplay, which I will get to after explaining what you can expect from me, what I want in you, and et cetera.

I am good at mirroring posts, so if you post, say, five lines, I will post about 4-7 lines. My range overall is approx. 4-21 lines, and my reading level is about 12th grade or higher, as I'm aware. I live in the Central U.S. timezone, so, for example, I am six hours behind England. I get on whenever I feel like it, although school starts on the 18th of August, so I'll like be on at about 5-8pm (possibly later on some evenings. I can play any gender and I usually use at least some 'pretty' coding, so to speak.

I don't ask much of my partners. There are only a few things I need from you: Firstly, don't skip out on me like right after we start. It happens a lot for some reason. Secondly, please understand that if I'm inactive, it is either because I am away or busy (i.e. I go to my grandmother's regularly, where there is no Internet), or because I am in a bad state of mind (I am mentally ill and can go into depressive, dissociative, anxious, or otherwise bad states.). The latter isn't as common an occurrence anymore, but if I'm gone, that's probably why. Lastly, try to have at least decent writing. I understand grammar being bad if someone is young or not a native English speaker, but if your character is written badly so that they have like, no negative traits and never face any consequences, then I will probably quit. It happens too much, man.

What I am wanting to do:

(Stars represent an extreme craving for the subject)
♦ Danny Phantom-- ✮✮✮ I have a plot in mind for this, which is very similar to the show. Two kids are exploring the abandoned ruins of Vlad's mansion, unaware of what the building used to function as, before their summer vacation comes to a close. They find their way underground and are amazed by the strange contraptions and objects in the basement. They snoop around, and eventually find his old, partially broken ghost portal. Somewhat scared but curious, the two go in together and accidentally set it off. They are both genetically altered to halfas, and they must adjust to life when they are half-dead half-ghostly. Together, they become a dynamic duo of ghostly superheroes (yes this is essentially the synopsis of the show but with two kids and a setting in Wisconsin. I am also okay with romance, but I'm not looking for it from the get-go).
♦ Young Justice-- I don't really care if we use OCs or canon characters, nor if it's before, during, or after the whole 'vandal savage, five year gap, invasion' thing. If you are interested in this, we can discuss the specifics over PM or chatta, as the possibilities would probably take up a lot of room on here.
♦ X-Men (XME or WATXM)-- I always want to do XME or WATXM, especially with OCs. I'm not interested in a romance plot, here, honestly, but I could also play a canon character with a canonxOC thing if someone wanted to but can't find someone to be the canon player! Mostly, I'm just always interested in basic action/mutant daily life stuff (especially with an OC), so if anyone's interested, I'm your kiddo to contact.
♦ Roller Skating Club-- An RP in which our characters are part of two opposing clubs that regularly do a roller derby sort of thing at the local roller rink. I don't really like hate to love plots nowadays, so true rivalry would be best, or I could do a scenario in which they are already friends or lovers.
♦ Ghost x Living Being-- This would be basically a ghost who can be seen by the live human, and they fall in love. Probably would involve a lot of them figuring out how to either open the veil between the spirit world and the living world, or how to bring the ghost to life. We could also expand on stuff to make it more interesting. I'm willnig to play any gender, as I've said, and I don't care if the relationship is straight/straight passing or not.

What I definitely won't do:
♦ Slave x Master, Teacher x Student, or Animal x Human
♦ Band-based/Celebrities
♦ Anything involving lots of self harm, suicide, psychosis, etc.
♦ Zombie Apocalypse
♦ Gore and/or Horror
♦ Superwholock or any of the shows involved. I also don't do Harry Potter. I don't like or watch/read any of the series.
♦ Pregnancy
♦ Any DC besides YJ
lunafae

lunafae

Luna's RP Storage: Empty the obscuro opera - code

Mensaje  lunafae Miér Ago 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Código:
[center][size=10][color=#000000][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/546261f22fd78fa1ed8e46319563ee06/tumblr_mgz9zuzSc01s0wifpo1_500.gif[/img]
The Obscuro Opera. A band of magical girls...Quite literally. Seven girls of demigoddess status have found their place protecting the city of Luroville, a city where magic finds its way to fit in with the modern society, with their musically-based powers. From dupstep to classical to alternative, each member of the Obscuro Opera has their place. How did they earn this place? A heavenly sacrifice, a life for a new one. Each girl is only as divine as a divine protector would be because of a trade. Give up your life as a regular teenager, say farewell to families, friends, lovers, and you can save them all from the alien evils plaguing Luroville.[/color][/size]
[/center]

[hr]
[center][color=#000000][b][size=10] This roleplay will have limited spots to start with, but may expand if people are interested. For now, the only playable characters are the seven magical girl heroes. The roles are as follows:[/size][/b]

[/color][/center]
[center][size=10][color=#000000][u]Dupstep Dynamite:[/u] Anticipation and suspense are the tickets to success for the Conductor of Dubstep. For most battles, she stays put, waiting before dropping the strongest blow any of the girls could manage. Afterwards, it is also possible for her to attack with smaller hits, at a more normal intensity, if needed. She takes her energy from twisting nature energy into her own technological kind.
[i]Form: Page [1]
Played by: [Pennysns]
[/i]
[u]Punk Provoking:[/u] This Conductor serves two purposes well, depending on how charged up she is. If she has lots of energy, she classifies as the Conductor of Pop Punk, and fights with introductory attacks that taunt the enemy and excite her team. If she is lower on energy, she is simply the Conductor of Punk, and fights with a stream of lower-intensity attacks that only stop[/color][/size][color=#000000] [size=10]when the fight stops. She is a weaker player, but is good at distracting and wearing down opponents.[/size] [size=10]Her energy derives from the emotions of people near her.[/size]
[size=10][i]Form: Page [1]
Played by: [kristaju][/i][/size]

[u][size=10]Classical Cavalry:[/size][/u] [size=10]The Classical Conductor is well known for her relentlessness. She utilizes her energy by creating astral-physical steeds to stay above her opponent, then releases volleys upon volleys of passionate shots made of pure energy. Each attack is just above average intensity, but each takes a while to prepare, to lead into if you will. Luckily, they are no light matter, which makes the wait of full worth. She gathers her energy by converting nearby kinetic energy into her own.
[/size][size=10][i]Form: Page [2]
Played by: [ScarletDrakon][/i][/size][size=10]

[u]Synthpop Sustain:[/u] The Conductor of Synthpop does not seem like much at first, it's true. Her attacks feel like barely a poke with a needle to begin with, but each time she hits you, she is injecting a poisonous energy that will only grow until killing the target. The experience is much like a throbbing pain that grows into fatality. She harvests energy from elements (i.e. nitrogen and oxygen) in the air.
[/size][size=10][i]Form: Page [1]
Played by: [lunafae][/i][/size][size=10]

[u]Disco Defense[/u][/size][u]:[/u] [size=10]This girl is good at what she does, but what does she do? She quickly provides her team with magical shields and other defensive buffers, and moves around the battlefield with a swift and agile stride. Her presence seems to inspire her fellow teammates to follow in continuing to fight, as well. She does have a few offensive moves, but they are incredibly low-grade, and rarely if ever used.[/size] [size=10]Her energy comes from joyful emotions, especially when she is happy and 'in the zone'.[/size][size=10][size=10][i]
Form: Page [1]
Played by: [Princesky14][/i][/size]

[u]Hip-Hop Healer:[/u] The only member of the team that doesn't fight. Rather, she picks up everyone when they are down, instilling her own energy into others through performance. Each step she takes can be charged with energy that manifests in beings as relief and recovery. She is the only member of the team that generates energy simply by wanting to. The one catch is that she cannot use any of it on herself, and major healing takes longer, of course. [/size][size=10][i]
Form: Page [1]
Played by: [conflictedcolours][/i][/size]

[size=10][u]Alternative Augmentation:[/u] The final Conductor[/size], [size=10]whose abilities manifest in others. She strengthens everyone else by adding her energy to their attacks/constructs/et cetera, rather than being much of a contender on her own. Luckily, she can protect herself well enough by adapting quickly to any situation, although the ability does have a limit, and she is still just as susceptible to pain as anyone. She collects energy by converting potential energy into her own. [/size]
[size=10][i]Form: Page [2]
Played by: [windyfairy23][/i][/size]
[/color]
[hr]
[color=#000000][u][b][size=10]RULES[/size][/b][/u]
[size=10]1. No Mary-Sues, of course. This doesn't mean your character can't be pretty + smart + talented + etc, as that is plausible! But your character should not win all the time and should face consequences when they would. Basically, I mean be relatively realistic with your writing and don't make everything easy-peasy, if that makes sense.
2. No profanity, no godmodding, no mind control, no killing someone without their permission, etc. The basics.
3. Only one character per person, unless specified otherwise.
4. Keep your posts in the 3 - 9 lines range.
5. That's about it, but I'll add to this if I need to.
[/size][/color]
[hr]
[size=10][u][b][color=#000000]FORM[/color][/b][/u][/size][color=#000000]
[size=10]Role:
Name:
Age (14-18):
Height/Weight:
Eyes/Hair/Skin:
Personality:
Image/FC:
Extra Notes:

[/size][/color][/center]