Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post)

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Empty Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 9:03 am

This is my small, very small, storing bag. I don't have many OCs, but i don't want to wander all over the forms to get my forms.
So here, i'll post all the forms i've made up till now. Please, if you're reading this, Do Not Post!

Index:
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Empty MasterxSlave

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 9:04 am

[size=150]♛Andrew Ford ♛:[/size]
[size=85]Looks:

Personality:Mysterious. Tough. Harsh. Flirt. Loving. Passionate. Anger problems.
History: Andrew led a happy childhood, and most importantly, he loves thinking logically. His parents were really proud of his academic progress, and he too lived up to their mark. Andrew lost his parents in an accident, and since then, his grades started to drop low. He then started to work hard, did part time jobs, and much more. And now he owns a huge mansion, thousands of the best cars.
Negative traits: He can't hold himself back when he wants to do something he shouldn't. He never tells anyone his secrets. He overly-protects his loved ones.
Side effects: During an experiment, he accidently added the wrong chemicals, and to his utmost horror, he found out that he can control any liquid.. He can make any shape out of the liquid with a little concentration and hard work. At first, he thought this as a curse, but then, once he mastered it, he started to enjoy his failure.
Sexuality:Straight
[/size]
✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗

[size=150]❤Katherine Flame❤:[/size]
[size=85]Looks:
Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) 211-Before she dyed her hair
Personality:Mysterious. Timid. Tomboy. Snappy. Graceful. Blushes a lot.
History:
Katherine comes from a rich family. Even so, she didn't have a very happy life. Her parents were always busy and bossy, and they always forgot about her. She wasn't an ace in studies and she loves writing and reading books. Her parents show all their love on Katherine's sister, Linda. Katherine thus, always keeps things to herself.
Negative traits: She voices her thoughts, and sometimes those thoughts aren't good. She can be really snappy if she wants to. Blushes a lot. Likes to dye her hair every month for no reason. Trusts someone easily.
Side effects:(None yet, but weeks after living in the mansion, an experiment fails and she gets the 'power' of wind. She can make tornado's, Blizzards,etc. But, it will be really difficult for her to master this.)
Sexuality:Straight

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Empty Blue Time:

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am

Joseph Alva
Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Large
.Joseph had  led a happy life- something no one treasures these days. He didn’t have a father, and he knew having one didn’t make a difference. His mother was even better. Alva was loved by him mother, and gave his family good fame. He was a prodigy, and no one liked him. His answers were always retarted, and he was too strong in maths than anyone else in his classroom. He was a few steps ahead of everyone his age.Unfortunately, his mother died a few years later due to cancer, and he couldn’t see her die as his mother wanted Joseph to stay far away from her.
Jospeh is 17, a boy who used to study in a local school. He couldn’t get a better one as he couldn’t afford it. But later, because of his top scores, he was given scholorship, which made him to transfer to a bigger town and a better place. He learnt many things there, and he’s still learning. He never hesitates to learn. He’s always found reading books- not Novels, but books related to stars, Computers, Maths- anything that realated to ‘technical’ science.

Alva’s life darkened, but it still had a few sparks of light here and there. And as the days grew, he became a better in maths, better in everything else.His life wasn’t‘perfect’ though.  In fact, he isn’t any where near perfect.
No one liked Alva other than his school teachers. Some teachers, however, didn’t like him, as he was a tough competitor for their children. He was an ace in everything that included Maths and Physics. He had brains a lot. But one thing was missing in his life. Love and Truth. He only knows how harsh life can be when someone hates you for prospering, but he doesn’t know how peaceful life can be when someone loves you for your hard work. But, he doesn’t understand that. In truth, he hates everyone who consider themselves ‘intelligent’. He believes both genders have bad traits, and he tries to be far away from every possible. His only close friends are his teachers.

He’s stylish at times, when he feels life gets boring. He’s usually seen wearing a jacket and a hat when he’s feeling a little bit lonely, and he just loves to wear the color brown. He’s a little tan because he loves to travel- and in the process, make some formulas and theorams related to nature or something like that. He has succesfully made three theories already, and he’s still making more- but all of that stopped on that fateful day...
The first day the blue time came, Jospeh freaked out, horrified.
And Whenever theat hour passed by, that horrible hour of the day,his whole life subsids. Hedoes want this extra hour, he wants his life back. Does all this happen only for him? He doesn’t want everything to stand still like this- be it one hour or five minutes..But wait, he could study more with this extra hour, right? He curses everyone and everything for this. He wants his old life back, he wants the days when the blue time wasn’t even existing. The time when he thought he was a normal kid with unusal smart brains..
And worst of all, he’s scared- for the first time in his life, he’s scared.But, he couldn’t possibly get it all back now, can he? The blue time is scaring him, and he wants the rest of the day to procrastinate, but sooner or later, the blue timekeeps coming, haunting him. Maybe he isn’t a normal kid. Maybe he’s an Alien. Or maybe this just happens to him. This is what fear does to you.  It makes you forget you inteligence to think scientifically, and your imagination takes over you.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Empty Vampire-Anna Parker

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 9:07 am

Name:Anna Parker
Family: "I haven't seen them.."
Sexuality: Straight
Personality:She's shy, timid, and tries her best to make some one happy. She loves quiet places. She had this strange habit of trusting everyone.
History: There wasn't a choice. She just had to chance into a vampire, and it wasn't her choice. When the war took place, Anna was one among the army. According to her, War is disgusting. She'd seen countless number of people die.
She doesn't know anyone from her human life.
Hates: Loud people, animals, fur.
Bad sides:Anna can be really jealous.
Skin tone:Pale
Hair color:Blond
Height:5'6"
Dress style: She loves to wear jeans.
Eye color: Green.
Species:Vampire
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Empty Humans:

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 9:11 am

Jacob Muler
Name: “Just call me Jacob Muler, or maybe just Jacob, I don’t really care.”

Personality/history:”You’ll have to try better, missy.” Jacob is a flirty boy, always on the move. He only cares for girls who know what they are doing. But he didn’t find anyone. Jacob lost his father when he was six, and his mother when he was 8. He lives with his uncle, a rich financier. Jacob can be a little angry at times, but that’s only when he gets insulted or questioned for no reason. He had a hard life, but he tries to cover it up with his flirts. He ‘plays along’ rather than ‘seriously’ flirt. He was cheated by a girl a few months back who was too girly for him. Infact, he was the one who let her go. He smokes and drinks sometimes- when he is really depressed over something. His uncle isn’t always at home, so he always has to take care of his younger cousin- a few months younger than him.

He’s tall, strongly built. About six feet. He’s always seen wearing black. He isn’t much for ‘style’.

Looks: (I’m still searching)

Sexuality: "Straight"

Date of birth:"Um, december 23rd. "

Gender:"MALE, for crying out loud! Ugh, people these days"
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Empty ANGELS:

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 9:18 am

Lovelly_girl escribió:

╔══════════════════════╗

“BOO!Who are you?!” (Okay, is my hair right?) “Oh, where are my manners.  Sorry i startled you! I was just freaked out when the wind moved my hair.”
(My dress is all messed up! Hope she doesn’t notice..) “So, you came to learn more about me? That’s nice..”

╚══════════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗
Looks: "Yeah, i know i'm beautiful.."

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) White_10
Name: “Oh, finally! I thought you’d never ask. Name’s  Briyana Maxwell. What’s yours? You won’t tell me? Fine!“
Age: “What?! You’re asking that to a lady? What’s wrong with you people? Fine fine fine, don’t stare at me like that. I’m 17 years old. Yes you heard me. 17. I know, I know. I look much much younger. That’s cause I’m cute..”
Nickname: “Ah, that’s better. I hate people calling me by my full name. It’s really frustating. Anyway, you can call me Maxwell- I’m used to people calling me by my last name, I don’t know why. Or you can just call me Bri. Bri. Bri.Bri.Bri.Bri. Wow, I love it already!”
╚═══════════╝

Briyana Maxwell escribió:Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around it, let it slide like coins through you fingers. So much time you can waste it.
But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

╔══════════════════════╗
History: “Are you sure you want to know that? You’re legs might hurt if you keep standing throughout the story, so find a seat. Hey, don’t yawn!
Let me start at the beginning. The very beginning. When I was just a newborn toddler. I told you you needed a seat. Ha ha!
Okay, when I was a toddler, I was abandoned by my human parents. Why you ask? Don’t ask me. I don’t even know the reason! Humans are cruel, just so you know. I was found by a passer by and put into a small orphanage.
Anyway, I was grown in that very  local orphanage. You know how orphanages are like, don’t you? Stinking beds with flies flapping their ugly wings, freaky people, and so on. I had lots of ups and downs, lots of irritating friends, and lots of good ones too.  I always had many secret admirers. Did I mention I was beautiful? No? Then remind me to tell it to you sometime. I’ve regected them all.  That’s my way of living. The more admirers I get, the more i gain confidence over my beauty. Okay, I’m over doing it.
Just a few years after 8th grade, the orphanage shut down. Of course I was big enough to take care of myself. I roamed the streets, and sang for money. Yes, I sang. I have a beautiful voice, just so you know. I found a few friends who helped me in the singing and guess what? We made a band. We made a living out of it – and iwas just 15. So I started going to boarding school again- I need my education, okay?  Again, lots of guys fell for me. Ha ha. and as the story goes, I regected them. Yes, that’s me. Anyway, one day, just after class, i ran to my room for some makeup. Yeah, I use makeup – mostly mascara. Just then, I saw light steaming from under my bed. Funny, eh? No, not funny. As soon as I knelt down to check what was going on, I was no longer in my room. I was awakened in another world. A dark world. A cruel world. And guess what? I found myself having wings! Wings! I mean, did you see anyone having wings?White wings? No, right? Well, I was so shocked! But then, my happiness turned to bitter misery. I found out that I can’t go back to my old world – to my old friends. I was no longer home. And that’s when my journey began...
Well, you can stand up now. That is if you don’t have any other questions. Wait, you have more questions? Well, continue sitting and start asking already!”(Jeez, I think I better find a seat for myself. This girl keeps going on and on)
╚══════════════════════╝

Briyanna Maxwell escribió:The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I'm not going to let myself pull me down anymore.

╔═══════════╗
  Personality:
Height: “Is this really necessary? Fine fine. I’m 5.4 feet tall. Too short for you?"
Wings span: “I never really checked, sorry!”
Eye color: “Look at me. What color is it? I can’t look at my own face, you know...”
Skin tone: “Hmm.. Bone-ish pale."
Hair color: “You one of those girls who like to tease my hair? Then get lost! I’m a beautiful girl, and I don’t want you to give me a certificate. Wait, you’re not here to tease me? Sorry! My hair color is light purple. I don’t know why. Some people think I dyed it. Stupid fools”
╚═══════════╝

Briyana Maxwell escribió:The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.

╔══════════════════════╗
Extra Stuff:
Race: “I’m Aan angel for crying out loud! A white winged angel. Or let me just say I’m a... True angel. Which only means that those human parents aren’t my real ones. It only means that I have angelic parents. Wow, I’m lucky. Just hope they’re alive!”
❤Behavior: "Well, i can be kind and sweet if i want to, but i can also be a cruel angel too. Ah, don't fret. I was just joking. As you must have noticed, i love being 'girly'. I'm not at all tom boy-ish. Is that bad? No?Good. I love makeup, and everything. I hate jeans, but i love frocks, dresses, gowns, and oh, did i mention i love tiaras? "
Powers: “Ah, nice question! My power is ‘Beauty.’ You heard me. I look so cute, I can lure enemies towards me. And once they are in my grasp, I can kill them easily. But, I don’t do that, really. I hate murdering!
My second power is something related to electricity. I can crack lightening and make thunder roar. Yeah, I may be sweet both in the inside and the outide, but I am really strong you know.”
╚══════════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
That’s it? No more questions? Thank goodness! You can go now! Bye bye” (Where’s my makeup?)
╚═══════════╝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

True angel 2

╔══════════════════════╗

”You again?What do you want?” (Why don’t these guys understand that I’m busy?) “So, you want to ask me questions?UGH! come on already..”
(This is going to take a while...) “Just make it quick and be on your way.”

╚══════════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗
Looks: "What ever"

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Angel_10
Name: “Britney Bradford!“
Age: “Mind your manners before I shred you down to pieces! How dare you ask this to me? Ugh, you guys are getting on my nerves. I’m 17, okay?”
Nickname: “Don’t know, don’t care. Just make one if you like”
╚═══════════╝

Britney Bradford escribió:
If only I knew how's it going to be
If only when I try to fix things, they became better
If only I was certain of how others feel
And if only people believed what I say...

╔══════════════════════╗
History: “Yeah, what ever. I’m telling this to you in detail.. Just hear it and be on your way.
I don’t know who my human parents were. All I remember is my uncle. His wife died like my parents. How did my parents die?Accident. Yes, a car accident. I haven’t seen them, and of course, my uncle didn’t have their pictures. When I was in 10th grade, I left my uncle and joined a boarding School. One day, I just came back to him for vacation- only to find him dead. When I was sulking and crying close to his grave, the next thing in noticed is sparkly dust surrounding me. And the next thing I noticed was that I had wings. Huge wings, actually. And the very next moment, I was no longer in the world we all know.
That’s all I can say. I can’t trust myself anymore than I can trust you.
╚══════════════════════╝

If making people happy doesn't leave me sad
If making them understand doesn't make me an ignorant
If making them believe doesn't make me a liar
And if letting them know how I feel doesn't leave me numb

╔═══════════╗
  Personality:
Height: “Why do you want to know? 5.6 feet"
Wings span: “I don’t really care”
Eye color: “I never noticed”
Skin tone: “A little tan- but pale.. Wait, didn't you just look at my pic a few seconds back?"
Hair color: “What would you do after you know? Make me bald?Ah, forget it. My hair is a bit orange in color.”
╚═══════════╝

Things would've never reached that point
I know I would be in a much happier place
No one would ever blame me for not caring
No one would blame me for not thinking

╔══════════════════════╗
Extra Stuff:
Race: “True angel. I had my angelic Parents, but they were killed by the dark ones. ! They’ll pay...”
❤Behavior: "Didn’t you notice? I’m a bit snappy, I get annoyed easily, AND I cry when I’m angry. Yes, I do that. It’s not my fault. Anyway, I hate ‘girl-ish’ girls, although I am a girl. I like girls to be a little bit like boys. A little... powerful. It’s the only way to survive."
Powers:
I don’t know for sure. But I think It’s ice? As I said, I don’t know much about my own powers..”
╚══════════════════════╝

That's life ....You're never certain
You never know, you're never sure
You're not going to live that dream of yours
And life would never be "trouble free"

You have to live with what you have
You try to fix the broken glass
You try to collect the shattered pieces
You make the best of everyday

╔═══════════╗
”No more questions? Okay then, you can hit the road." (At last!)
╚═══════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗

”Hello... Who are you again?" (Did I hurt her feelings?) “So sorry, miss. You can ask me what ever you want..”
(Just hope I don’t screw things up....)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗
Looks: "I’m prety frustated right nowr"
Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) E7043960623eb6fb716330d541a38341
Name: “Kyler Colin. “
Nickname: “Just call me Kyle or maybe just collin.”
╚═══════════╝

Kyler Colin escribió:
Friends come and go
Life flies by right before your eyes.
You loose ones you love
Yet through it all you still love your life.

╔══════════════════════╗
History: “Well, if you insist. I was born an angel. I wasn’t a human at all. Never have, never will. Anyway, my parents both were killed in war. Sad right? Yeah. Me and my brother stayed together ever since. But my brother died a few years back when the Dark ones came in. I don’t have anything else to hold dear. I was snappy, rude, arrogant and everything else you can think of after that. But I changed when I realized it was worth nothing. The only way to survive in this world is to be happy with what you have.
╚══════════════════════╝

Kyle Colin escribió:
You build a wall to try to keep from getting hurt
You lock up you heart and throw away the key
to see who cares enough to look for the key
Through it all there's not many people that got you to open up yet still you love it all

╔═══════════╗
  Personality:
Height: “6.2 Feet. I grow a lot."
Wings span: “Hm, i never bothered to check.”
Eye color: “Crimson”
Skin tone: “Pale, but again, i'm a little bit tanned"
Hair color: “Look at my picture again.”
╚═══════════╝

Kyle Colin escribió:
People leave you to fight alone
You put on a fake smile to hide all your pain
Yet someone still knows your hurt.
Through it all you still put on a front to satisfy those around you
Thorough it all you wouldn't change a thing
Through it all you wouldn't trade your life for fame.

╔══════════════════════╗
Extra Stuff:
Race: “True angel- white wings, call me what ever you want. ”
❤Behavior: "I used to be snappy, but tthat’s when I realized that it won’t do me good. I’m just happy-go-lucky now, or at least I’m trying to be. I have nothing to fear, no where to go, no one to live for. I don’t really care any more. "
Powers:
”Something to do with the wind. I can also change the mood of a person.”
╚══════════════════════╝

Kyler Colin escribió:

Struggles meet you in the face to watch you slip up
Yet through it all you wouldn't change a thing.
Through it all you still put on a front to satisfy those around you
Thorough it all you wouldn't change a thing
Through it all you wouldn't trade your life for fame.

╔═══════════╗
”See you soon. Let’s hope we cross paths some day.." (I hope I didn’t be ‘accidently’ rude)
╚═══════════╝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
╔══════════════════════╗

“Hi. (Why is she staring at me like that?) “Hi. You want me to say it again? Fine. HI!! Now get lost!”
(Jeez, why can’t she just leave me alone?)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗
Looks: "You really don’t want to make me angry.."
Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Angel-10

Name: “Lidia Tobias “
Age: “ Okay, people are getting weirder and weirder by the day. I’m 19, for crying out loud!”
Nickname: “Don’t! Just call me Lidia. I hate stupid Nicknames. Ugh!
╚═══════════╝

Lidia Tobias escribió:
I see people laughing and joking all around,
but on my face there is no smile instead there is a frown.

I never laugh anymore instead I cry,
and I never stop to ask myself, "why?"

╔══════════════════════╗
History: “I’d only tell it to you if I know you. Besides, I don’t even know my history. The first thing I remember in my life was that my parents dieing right in front of my eyes just to save me from those True angels. What’s so true about them any way?Their lies?The muders the’ve made? Gah! I was brought up by my Aunt and she thought me everything- how to fly, how to be evil. Anyway, the true Angels killed her. What’s up with those murderers? Cynthia brought me up- well, she wasn’t always by my side. I was raised by her maids. Cynthia appeared before me once every 6-7 years. In the whole, I’ve only seen her twice, or maybe thrice. When ever she arrieved, she always told me that those White angels were trying to kill Us dark ones just because of our wing color. Ridiculous!
I am Cynthia’s slave, actually. I’m her right hand ‘woman’. I do what she tells me to do, and no one can stop me. Wait, why am I telling all this to you?! Ugh, my stupid mouth!"
╚══════════════════════╝

Lidia Tobias escribió:
I heard we live and die by the choices we make,
and there's only so much a person can take.
so just remember to life goes on,
and it hurt's when someone leaves and is gone.

╔═══════════╗
  Personality:
Height: “I’m not telling. Oh what ever. 5.8 feet. Too tall for ya?"
Wings span: “I’venever had the time to measure.”
Eye color: “Hmm... CAN’T YOU JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURE!?”
Skin tone: “Pale- marble colored skin”
Hair color: “Short, black hair.. Something that you don’t have. Ha ha ha”
╚═══════════╝

Lidia Tobias escribió:
Real life is no game.
Real life is dangerous.
Real life brings pain.
Real life brings fear.
Real life isn't easy.
Real life is the world and the world is real life.
Real life is full of sorrow and hate.
For real life brings joy and happiness.

╔══════════════════════╗
Extra Stuff:
Race: “A dark Angel. I thought racial discirmination wasn’t ruling the earth anymore!”
❤Behavior: "Just shut up and stop asking me stupid questions. I’m evil, get it? I love Cynthia for raising me up, which is why I owe her my life!. "
Powers:
"I can suck out all the energy from a angel - black or white, and that energizes me. I can even read minds..Let’s just keep it a secret shall we?”
╚══════════════════════╝

Lidia Tobias escribió:
Life brings betrayal and death.
Real life is precious and wont last for ever.
So Enjoy real life as long as you can .
Before its gone and never comes back.

╔═══════════╗
”No more questions?Good, now go away before I kill you! (Pesturing little reporters. Hmph.)
╚═══════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗

“Oh just begin with the questions and go away. (I’m so tired...) “Why don’t you start already?!”
(This guy is boring me!)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗
Looks: "Just get a glimpse and run far far far away...."

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) 8bd4ff81ff152b528a797dff4a2a6bbe
Name: “James Luther “
Nickname: “James is good enough for me.. Just wish my parents gave me a better name”
╚═══════════╝

James Luther escribió:
The world is dark
The Angels around are evil
You think they’re god
And fall into their traps.
Beware, toddler, the time isn’t right.
You may be in for a fight.

╔══════════════════════╗
History: “Oh, I really don’t know where to begin. There isn’t much of a memory for me I was just raised by my parents who aren’t here anymore and that’s it. I’m one of Cynthia’s foot shouldiers. Enough back story, on wih my profile!”!
╚══════════════════════╝

James Luther escribió:
When you hadthe fight
And turn around, all you see
Is darkness
Evil lurks once more,
And everyone has to die.

╔═══════════╗
  Personality:
Height: “6.3 Feet. No wonder the girls like me!"
Wings span: “Can you measure it for me, please?.”
Eye color: “Crimson-black. I kinda like it, really”
Skin tone: “Pale- marble colored skin”
Hair color: “Hm, don’t be lazy young girl. Just look at my picture again.”
╚═══════════╝

James Luther escribió:
When Evil lurks around
When danger seeks its way
When man are no longer strong
When the angels are scared
There is nothing but distruction.

╔══════════════════════╗
Extra Stuff:
Race: “Dark angel- A black winged Angel. I’m strong, so be careful.!. "
Behavior: "I’ am a bit snappy at times, but when my mood is ‘okay’ I try to chill.”
❤Powers: “If I touch the chest of any angel, the heart changes to hatred and sorrow, turning the white angel into one of our kind.The heart turns black- black as charcoal. I usually do this to get more angels in our army.
I can also freeze people- not with ice. I can stop making them move for a while- I think it’s a power Cynthia gave me- I’m not sure.”
╚══════════════════════╝

James Luther escribió:
When distruction falls,
there is nothing
Nothing to live for
No one to care.
And then,the whole world crumbles into ashes.
Just like how our world did.

╔═══════════╗
”Okay okay. You can go back and do your thing. I’m kinda busy. See you soon – and beware, I can change you at anytime!! (I hope I scared her)
╚═══════════╝

Half breed(Both White winged and Black winged)
Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) White_11
(in the making)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Empty Android:

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 9:19 am

Android:
Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Long%20hair%20thigh%20highs%20blush%20purple%20eyes%20orange%20hair%20anime%20girls%202048x1280%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_15
(In the making)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Empty Re: Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

[size=150]Hannah Campbell [/size]
“I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are.”
Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Hair_c10
Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Hair_c11
Name: Hannah Flint.
History:
Hannah was born a half werewolf.( But, as they later found out in breaking dawn part 2, Werewolves don’t exist in Forks. They’re shapshifters. So, Hannah is one of them too). Hannah, however, doesn’t know a thing about werewolves or shapeshifters, or even vampires for that case. She doesn’t have a father, he passed away from a rare heart disease. But, she did have a happy childhood with the ell of her mother. Her mother is a human while her father was a shapeshifter, aka werewolf(Let’s call the werewolves for now.) She still didn’t change into a werewolf, but it’s kinda annoying when seth and his ‘gang’ watches her like that. The Flints are one of the oldest origin of werewolves in town. Her mother tries to keep everything a secret,like nothing has ever happened. The flints and the Cullens are huge enimies, and Hannah was taught to hate them.
Personality :
Hannah has this ‘temper’ issue that she’s workng on. Being a human who is yet to change anytime soon, she still doesn’t know how to control her temper. She cares a lot for the people who she loves, but likewise, she can be really mean, and dangerous, when she hates someone. She doesn’t have many friends other than those who talks behind her backs. She can trust anyone, and once she gets to know someone, she starts being bubbly and her ‘grumpy’ side slides off. She’s 5’3 and she has dark, blonde hair that she LOVES to dye almost everytime. The problem with Hannah though, is that she never believes in herself. She doesn’t believe she can do things others can.
Hobbies:She loves to bite her nails. It’s one of her negative traits, but still, that’s what she likes to do. She likes to sing too but she’s a bit bad when it comes to dancing. She spends most of her time thinking about the popular girls- the girls who have everything that she doesn’t.
Unlike half vampires-humans, Hannah doesn’t grow so fast. Infact, her growing is something like the vampires, slow and easy.
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Blood connections- The only one related to her by blood is her mother. She doesn’t have anyone else what so ever.
Crush:Jacob Black.
Others: She’s a virgin. Born on Dec 3rd
“The darkness guides me through the pain, the light just emphasizes it”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
[size=150] Edward Cullen
[/size]

“What if I'm not a superhero. What if I'm the bad guy?” [/FONT]

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Edward10
Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Edward11
Name: Edward Anthony Masen(Late called ‘Edward Cullen’)
Brithday: June 20
Species:Vampire
“I may not be a human, but I am a man.”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(Yeah, edward isn't MY OC, but i had to make it in a rp, so i didn't want to lose the coding)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Empty Re: Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Sep 18, 2014 11:43 am

beating heart, escribió:
        Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Large
        Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Flontpng
          Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Flontpng

[size=85]name; spencer 'marie' hall
            nick-name[s]; none
            age; seventeen
            gender; female
            occupation; none
            birthday; august third
            birthplace; miami, florida

hair; soft blonde waves that fall about to her shoulders
            eyes; hazel
            skin complexion; light tan
            body; thin, lithe
            muscle build; light
            weight; one eighteen
            height; five foot' five

p. traits; optimistic, determined, independent, intellectual, kind, caring
            n. traits; stubborn, sarcastic, insensitive
            family; tanner [older brother], mia [older sister], joann [mother]
            sexual orientation; heterosexual
            relationship status; single
            ex's; nathan
            other; nope[/size]

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Tumblr_loa9z1XaTt1qd41g8o1_500
        Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) FlontpngxxxLg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Flontpng.aspx?text=WOLF&size=50&maxWidth=640&fontId=25972&lineheight=100&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=ff59747b&wrap=false&tracking=-0
              Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) FlontpngxxxLg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Flontpng.aspx?text=sheeps&size=55&maxWidth=540&fontId=5645&lineheight=83&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF959595&wrap=false&tracking=-0xxxLg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Flontpng

[size=85]jacob black ••• male ••• seventeen ••• werewolf[/size]

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Tumblr_me01ogor0o1qciah5o4_250Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) Tumblr_me01ogor0o1qciah5o6_250
(This was made by my friend, and she didn't want to lose her coding, but she didn't know how to, so here i am, saving HER form. PLEASE, THIS ISN'T MINE.)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba