A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey - Página 5 Empty Re: A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Mensaje  Joseyposey Lun Jun 02, 2014 12:18 am

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????????

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey - Página 5 Lucky_star_cheerleaders_by_kakashixirukalover14-d6trj5e

Motivation cheer!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey - Página 5 Empty Re: A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jun 02, 2014 12:47 am

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey - Página 5 Cheering%20animated

(( UPDATE Cheer! ))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Jun 02, 2014 5:12 am

1st Stratum ~ A Quest that started a legacy ~ Etrian Odyssey IV
1st Arc ~ New Allies and Monster Bears
Chapter 1 ~ The Other Guild
Opening 1- Snow Fairy

As the Starlash guild walked out of the infimary,, there was quite a bit of chatter amongst the group, until Dren had realized that his sister had gone missing

"Hey, have you guys seen Ella?" The pint sized medic asked. The group looked around. No sign of the dancer anywhere.

Several minutes later, the guild was on a search for their leader.

"ELLLLAAAA!!"

"ELLA-CHAN!"

Little did they know, however, was that Ella was skipping along the streets of Tharsis, her pink pigtails bobbing in the air as she walked. She was looking for the 'other guild' the guild master had spoken of. Conveniently enough, a group of explorers was gathered at the City gates. They had a girl…….on a leash?

“Heyo!” Ella chirped, cartwheeling over to the group.

The group consisted of a Nightseeker, a Landsknecht (who happened to be on the leash), a Fortress, a Sniper, a Runemaster, and a Medic.

"Hello there....." The Night Seeker said, a little cautious.

The Landsknecht just shot a nasty glare at the dancer. The other's introductions were much more welcoming, however.

"ELLA! STOP RUNNING OFF!" Dren exclaimed as the Starlash guild had found its leader.

"We might need a leash for you....." Hermonie sighed, closing her eyes as her shoulders slumped.

"Looks like someone already took your idea..." Dindae said, pointing at the leashed girl. Dren snickered a little at the sight.

"Hilarious..." the leashed Landsknecht muttered, closing her eyes so no one could see her roll them.

"On another note, who are you all?" Hermonie asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.

"We are the Nightless guild, and I am the leader, Yusisrea Salzar." Said the Nightseeker, before stepping back to let the other members of her guild perform their own introductions.

"I'm Alice Rozen." The Runemaster said, smiling broadly.

"I'm Daimon Marrow, and this is my brother, Roxas." Said the Sniper, as he gestured to his brother, the Fortress.

Next was the medic. "I'm Alexander, Alexander Lexus" he stated firmly.

The Landsknecht remained quiet, but the Starlash guild didn’t seem to notice and went along with their own introductions. Chase, however, did take note and walked over to her. He held the leash in his hand and looked the girl in the eye, a rather soft expression on his face.

"Why would you keep such a beautiful girl on a leash?" He asked, before Yusisrea took the leash from him.

"That girl leveled an entire town!" The female Nightseeker snapped. "Be wary of her..."

"I personally think she's stunning....what's your name, miss?" Chase said, letting Yusisrea's warning fly completely over his head.

The Landsknecht looked at him with red eyes. "Icis, Icis La-Rain....." she said to him, her tone emotionless.

Chase smiled. "What a beautiful name.....like that of a goddess...." he said to no one in particular.

Dindae seemed displeased with the way Chase was treating the girl. "Chase, could you stop flirting with her and recollect!?" She said with disgust.

Chase sighed before rejoining Starlash. Ella then chirped up again. "So, are you guys heading towards Yggdrasil?" She asked.

"Who isn't?" Alice said with a smirk. "I'm guessing you all have the same idea?"

"Hell yeah we do!" Dindae said, pumping her fist, as she was getting all worked up over just talking about it.

"We could work together!" Ella offered, her eyes twinkling at the thought.

"That sounds like a good idea actually......." Daimon said. Did Ella actually come up with a good idea!?

" I suppose you all are heading into the Lush Woodlands." Yusisrea said, looking over at Starlash.

"Of course!" Ella chirped happily. "So are you in?"

Yusisrea looked at her guild, who all showed signs of agreement, aside from Icis who didn't care. She then turned back to Starlash, more specifically Ella."Sure" she said with a smile"

"Yipee!" Ella squealed, jumping up and down. "We can go right now!"

"We should probably stock up and rest up, first" Dren said, being the voice of reason in the current moment.

"I agree with Dren, I say we go to the inn." Alexander said in agreement.

"To the inn then?" Alice asked, glancing at the group. In unison, the majority of the group cheered.

"TOO THE INN!"

The Grand Pooh Bah escribió:Well, it certainly took long enough! My other stories should be updated soon, so stay tuned!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jun 02, 2014 7:02 pm

YAY! *tunes TV to stay tuned*
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jun 03, 2014 9:41 pm

I forgot how flirtatious Chase was with Icis when they first met.  Laughing  *wipes tears from eyes* That was a good chappie!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Jun 03, 2014 10:20 pm

Flirty Chase is the best Chase Very Happy
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jun 03, 2014 10:22 pm

lol!  Yes, so true.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Jun 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Yup, so true! XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Jun 16, 2014 3:42 am

Chapter 2 ~ At the Inn

The two guilds, now in a sudden alliance, made their way towards the only inn in Tharsis, the Saehimmer Inn. It wasn’t very large, but enough to hold the bountiful amount of explorers the city held within it’s walls. As the explorers walked through the twin oak wood doors, they were greeted by the sweet smell of fresh bread and meat. Dindae’s mouth began to water already as Ella got the group a table.

Dalla, the innkeeper, handed them menus. As the two guilds looked over it, Hayley sneezed, as bitter air encased Hermonie’s knee in ice. Ignoring the poor Vessel’s condition, the group continued to ordering.

After Dalla left with the orders, the enchanted ice had grown, surronding Hermonie's entire leg. "A little help please....." she muttered.

The group's attention drew to the suffering Aracanist, who then took immediate action after taking grasp of the situation.

"Does anyone have a chisel!?" Ella asked, glancing around the inn frantically in search of any sort of assistance.

"I could melt the ice...." Alice offered.

"We don't want her burned and frozen!" Dren hissed at the other guild's Runemaster . Alice put her hands in the air as if she was being arrested, unaware of the Starlash medic's prickly nature.

"I don't want to be a Vessicle!" Hermonie called put in distress as the ice climbed to encase the entire lower half of her body. The Aracanist's violet eyes dialted in panic.

Icis sighed before taking one of her broadswords and hitting it straight where the ice met Hermonie’s waist, shattering it. Clear Crystals of frozen water were now scattered across the Inn's Oakwood floors, glimmering against it like jewels.

"Thank you greatly!" Hermonie said with grand gratitude, eyes lighting up like stars.

"It was just to shut everyone up...." Icis muttered, her words cold as the ice that once kept Hermonie hostage. She slipped her broadsword back into its leather hilt as she sat back down. Dalla arrived with their food shortly after. As the group ate, Icis slowly worked her leash's chain away from Yusisrea, a chain link at a time. Chase, as he was staring at the Landsknecht in an intimate trance, noticed, but he said nothing of it.

The sun sank against the Tharian horizon as the two guilds went to their respective inn rooms to turn in for the night. The following day, they would begin a quest that would echo in Etrian history for centuries to come.

The Grand Pooh Bah escribió:Give me a F! Give me an I! Give me a double L! Give me an E! Give me a R! FILLER! Sorry for the short, filler chapter but it's got some detail and its something, no?
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba