A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Página 3 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey - Página 3 Empty Re: A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Abr 28, 2014 1:58 am

Labrys- *mouths "she knows as she has dropped in some times though the Deep One DNA has had its kicks so she has been going down there a lot"*
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey - Página 3 Empty Re: A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Abr 28, 2014 2:01 am

So why am I not dead yet?
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Abr 28, 2014 2:29 am

LabRyS- *shrugs*
Me- *passes out from LabRyS standing on my back*
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Abr 28, 2014 2:34 am

Set off

After talking, or should we say bickering among themselves, the guildmaster finally returned with a sheet of paper "Now, whoever you decided to be guild leader has to fill these-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before Ella snatched up the paper and started filling the form out.

Guild Name- Starlash
Current members- Ella Ezmaralda, Dren Ezmaralda, Dindae Jones, Chase Deity
Recruiting? - Yes
Skyship-

Ella stopped at the part of Skyship. "We don't have a Skyship...." she stammered.

Dindae sighed. "I do, I guess I can let ya'll use it." She muttered. "It's called the Skystar"

Ella smiled at Dindae before jotting 'Skystar' on the form. The others signed their names, as did she, and handed it to the guildmaster, who took it without hesitation.

"Perfect, now, for your initiation mission, normally the Outland Count would assign you something in the labyrinth, but he's a tad busy, so until then, I have a task for you" the guildmaster said.

"Hmmm? What could that be?" Ella asked, furrowing her brow.

"There is a small maze east of here, the Old forest mine. Normally one would just have to map it out to pass, but we have some other problems.......the Old Forest mine houses Iridescent Ore, which fuels Skyships, so your initiation mission is that of retrieving some...." The guildmaster explained.

Chase sighed. "Simple enough, come on guys" he said, before he and Dindae walked out into the streets of Tharsis, Ella and Dren tailing behind.

As they made their way to the City Gates, the group heard a shout from further up the street. “AFTER THAT CART!!!!”

Moments after hearing the plea, a cart carrying lettuce whirred past the Starlash guild. It’s driver was a…...6 year old girl?

Yes. A 6 year old girl.

However bizarre that might have sounded, Dindae and Chase seemed to know this little girl, as that shouted in unison “HAYLEY!!!” Before sprinting down the streets, leaving Dren and Ella having to scramble after them.

Soon enough, the cart halted at a stop, and the four explorers stopped to catch their breath as the little girl, apparently named Hayley, hopped off the cart and faced them. She seemed rather happy to see them.

“Chase-kun! Dindae-sama!” She chirped, and went up and hugged Dindae’s leg. She had long white hair and wore a layered robe-dress of a variety of blues and browns.

“Hayley, what were you doing on that cart!? And not only that, you left the guild hall without permission!” Dindae said, her emotions a mixture of anger and concern.

Hold on Ella thought This little kid is an explorer?!

“Sowwe, Dindae-sama….” Hayley muttered, letting go of the Landsknechts leg and looking at the cobblestone pavement.

Chase patted the child’s head before turning to the rather confused siblings. “This is Hayley Menil, the strongest Runemaster in Tharsis.”

“STRONGEST RUNEMASTER IN THARSIS!?” Ella and Dren’s mouth dropped in surprise simultaneously. This little kid was not only a Runemaster, but the strongest one in the City?

"Ya heard em'" Dindae said, as Hayley started dancing around.

"Who are these people, Dindae-sama? " Hayley asked, looking over at Ella and Dren.

"I'm Ella, nice to meet you, Hayley! " Ella said energetically, crouching down so she was the same height as the little Runemaster.

"Dren." Her brother said, not showing any attempt to be friendly.

Dindae looked back at Hayley. "You shouldn't be so reckless. Remember that your only 6 years old. " She said, her eyes showing concern.

"I'm sorry, Dindae-sama......I just wanted to be a cool explorer like you and Chase-kun...." Hayley apologized, holding her hands behind her back and looking at the ground again. "I wanna be part of a guild..."

Ella's eyes lit up. "You could be part of our guild! " She chirped.

Hayley quickly looked up at Ella, blue eyes full of wonder. "Really!?" She asked in excitement.

"Of course!" Ella said happily. "You can come with us to the Old forest mine! "

Dindae, Chase, and Dren peered at Ella in an odd manner. She smiled at them, showing that this wasn't an odd joke. Dindae turned toward the city Gates. "Well then, come on guys, if the Starlash guild is to become offical, we have to get a move on!" She said.

Hayley's next words made the moment that much more complete.

"Let's do it for Starlash!"
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Abr 28, 2014 3:00 am

Love it! Love it! *comes flying out of bunker*
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Abr 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Yaaaay! Loved that little moment at the end.  ❤  More soon?
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Mayo 09, 2014 9:38 pm

*poke**poke**poke**poke* Update?
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Mayo 10, 2014 3:57 am

A Friend in Need

As the Starlash guild, now with one member extra, ventured to the city gates, they were met with a large hot-air balloon type of transportation. It was colored royal blue with yellow lines going around it.

“Is that the Skystar?” Ella asked. Dindae nodded.

“The one and only! Ain’t it a beaut?” The Landskecht said, admiring the skyship.

“Well, might as well pack up and head out.” Chase said, tossing a leather bag over his shoulder and walking onto the Skystar. The others went to follow.

Dindae fiddled around with the controls, pulling levers and pushing pedals. Soon enough, the skyship rose into the air and began to progress into the skies.

“Here we are! The Windy plains!” Dindae cheered. Ella stared out the Skyship window in awe. The hills seemed to last forever, the world covered in green.

“What are those things!?” Dren exclaimed. In the corner of Ella’s eye, she saw as massive kangaroo, it’s eyes meeting the Skyship, had it been closer. It was white and covered in black dots, like a cow but not so.

“Those are Bounding Beasts.” Dindae explained as she drove. “Don’t mess with them, they’ll slaughter you.” she warned.

“Like they did that lady?” Hayley asked, pointing to a blue-and-white dot on the surface below.

“WHAT!?” The others shouted, before Dindae put the pedal to the metal to zoom down to where Hayley had pointed.

When they had reached the ground, they found a girl with ghostly pale skin, a black skin-tight bodysuit with a blue slip on dress. She had a barbed tail and animal-like ears. She looked like she had taken a massive beating, and she weakly clutched a long staff.

“Dren! You're a medic! Do something!!!” Ella demanded, shaking her brother.
“I willl…….jussstt...leeetttt….meeee…..goooo…..” Dren stammered, his words being dragged out from being shaken. Once Ella let him go, he took a roll of bandages and started treating the odd-looking girl’s wounds, putting ointment on what wasn’t still bleeding.

Soon enough, the girl gained consciousness. “W-where am I?” Her voice was delicate and sweet, but still shaky.

“You're in the Windy Plains.” Chase explained, offering the girl a hand to help her get up. She took it but also ended up needing to use the Nightseeker as an anchor to stand.

“Are you alright, miss?” Hayley asked, looking up at the mysterious girl.

“Y-yes…..I’ll be f-fine…..” The girl muttered. “Thank you so much…..”

“All ours.” Dindae said with a friendly smile. “Now, could we earn the honor of learning your name?”

“H-hermonie…..Hermonie Otowa…..” The girl stammered, attempting to bow.

“Oh! How pretty!” Ella chirped. “I’m Ella Ezmaralda!” Following the perky Dancer, the others made their introductions.

“Dren Ezmaralda, Ella’s brother.”

“Chase Deity, just your typical Tharian”

“Dindae Jones, best in class!”
Hayley took Hermonie’s hand. “I’m Hayley! I hope we get to become friends!”

Hermonie smiled shyly. “I guess….” She muttered.

“We should take you back to Tharsis, so we can get you some better medical attention.” Dren begun. “I’m only a battle medic, so my healing only fixes minor injuries.”

"Yeah, come on...." Dindae said, leading Hermonie to the Skystar. The odd looking girl followed without hesitation.

A while later, Hermonie was laying in a bed in the Saehimmer Inn's clinic. She had fully healed, thank goodness, but she had called the Starlash guild to ask of something.

"You want to join our guild!?" Dindae asked, rather surprised.

"If you'd allow me. I feel as if I have a debt to repay, and I do. I wish to aid you in your adventures, as my Aracany is something not likely found here..." Hermonie explained, a look of pleading in her cool blue eyes.

Dren was about to say something in protest when Ella interrupted him "Of course you can! The more, the merrier!"

Dren sighed "Let's go tell the guildmaster....."

"Oh, and another thing......here's this, as a gift of thanks...." Hermonie said as she got up, presenting the Starlash guild with a rainbow colored stone. "I found this before I got attacked...I'd like you all to have it" sure enough, that stone was the requested Iridescent Ore!

Dindae's eyes twinkled like precious jewels at the sight of it. She practicality snatched up the rock from Hermonie's hands. "NO TAKEBACKS!" she exclaimed.

"Is everything alright here?" A familiar voice came from behind Starlash. As they looked over, they saw the guildmaster.

"Oh, hi Guildmaster!" Ella chirped happily. Dindae hugged the Iridescent Ore, caressing it as if it were a child.

"Ah, looks like you've found the Iridescent O- Dindae." The guildmaster looked at Dindae as he tried to take the ore. Dindae refused to let go. After a couple minutes of playing keep-away, the guildmaster finally got the necessary rock.

"Thank you, more or less. Now, by the looks of it, you all have made some new allies?" The guildmaster asked, glancing at Hermonie and Hayley.

"Yup! And they're going to join the guild too!" Ella cheered. Hayley and Hermonie briefly made introductions.

The guildmaster smiled. "Well then, I guess the Starlash guild is ready for action, right? You seem to hold a lot of promise. Just like another guild..." he trailed off.

"Hmmm? Another guild?" Dindae asked, puzzled.

The guildmaster began to walk away. "Oh, I bet you'll see soon. Until we cross paths again, Starlash!"

"Until we meet again!" Ella said, waving the guildmaster farewell.

Chase spoke up. "Who's ready to find Yggdrasil?" He asked. In unison, the newly completed Starlash guild cheered

"WE ARE!"

Maybe this won't end out so poorly......

The Grand Pooh Bah escribió:Prolouge End!

Well, now that we know how Starlash got together, now it's time for the fun part! Next update, we begin the 'A Quest that begins a legacy - Etrian Odyssey IV' saga, and the 'Allies and Crazy Bears' arc.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Mayo 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Yaaaayyy!!!  Very Happy  I can't wait until the first chapter!!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba